Midoohadi
    Midoohadi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Oh crime. Right, I forgot.

Chinese tongs, the mafia, the Russian mob, Bloods/Clips... these outfits have conducting suicide bombings while yelling "ALLAHU AKBAR!!!" for years.

Maybe you should aim your frustrated rage at the Islamic fuks who perpetuate this destruction.
    HAHAHAHAHA, YEAH BECAUSE THERE ARE not enough idiots that are brainwashed in every single religion..The leaders are the real criminals, anyone blowing himself up is doing so because he/she is brainwashed on LIES or got their entre family killers by one of your smart bombs ..NO wonder they hate us though...We bomb them and then are biggots about it as well and you sit behind your keyboard being a complete rasist because you know no one will ever call you out on it..thats called a keyboard warrior and they are all pussies! i would love to see you SPOUT that garbage to a random grop og f.eks Black Brothers that are muslim f.eks. would just love it! LOL please continue being a rasist redneck! No hope for the world ever..
    Last edited by Midoohadi; 06-04-17 at 07:24 AM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 518

Always wonder why people defend the Muslims so endlessly after seeing the way they treat homosexuals and women in their own countries. You would think that conservatives that want to stop terrorism, and liberals that want to continue to promote human rights would be on the same page on this debate. No matter what view you have, the people from these countries definitely have a different view of how the way of life should be compared to our country, with the majority of them refusing to assimilate. A few more people were converted to the idea that we need to stop bringing these people into our countries. The only problem is they had to be attacked, or families of those that were attacked to see the light.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11674

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

In Ireland/ England they had the same kind of war. Protestants against Catholics blowing themselves up.
    Nail bombs at concerts? Planes into sky scrapers? World wide jihad? Murder and mayhem over a cartoon? Paris attacks?

Same thing.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by Midoohadi View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA, YEAH BECAUSE THERE ARE not enough idiots that are brainwashed in every single religion..The leaders are the real criminals, anyone blowing himself up is doing so because he is brainwashed on LIES...NO wonder they hate is though...We bomb them and then are biggots about it as well
    Did someone wipe a booger on your prayer mat or something? You seem really pissed off. (But not at terrorists, of course)

Midoohadi

Did someone wipe a booger on your prayer mat or something? You seem really pissed off. (But not at terrorists, of course)
    pissed off? LOL!

i called them parasites, worthless scum and that they should all be hanged on live TV.. They are cowards and deserve to be gang raped in Hell! because i am not a rasist douche who doesn't want to call all muslims terrorists makes me pissed? LOL..jog on you turd, as i said just a post Above am NOT muslim so you can take your post and shove it..
    Last edited by Midoohadi; 06-04-17 at 08:49 AM.

Midoohadi

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Always wonder why people defend the Muslims so endlessly after seeing the way they treat homosexuals and women in their own countries. You would think that conservatives that want to stop terrorism, and liberals that want to continue to promote human rights would be on the same page on this debate. No matter what view you have, the people from these countries definitely have a different view of how the way of life should be compared to our country, with the majority of them refusing to assimilate. A few more people were converted to the idea that we need to stop bringing these people into our countries. The only problem is they had to be attacked, or families of those that were attacked to see the light.
    I Defend muslims because true muslims dont do horrible SHIT like that.. As i said previously these are criminals not muslims hiding behind a religion in a bad light..Nothing new, it has been done before, just because you are clueless to human history doesnt make me as clueless..but i think it passed over your head because most americans have problems reading and accepting facts it seems! And if you are against imigration from the middle east so much dont penetrating bomb the shit out of their countries.. The hypocracy is beyond a joke at this moment! Most these "muslim" terrorists are not Even arabs, anyone who doesn't master arabic can read whatever the penetrate they want in a foreign language and explain it as they wish or suit their agenda! But yeah if you think USA & Israel are innocent in all this then there is sadly no hope for this world ever...You just dont get it, war is money, there can't be peace! that would cost the Richest people on earth close to 90% of their income..Terror and war will always exist, no matter who you bomb or kill..If you really think if all muslims died tomorrow there will never be terror again then your IQ is Below 100.. Seriously..Terrorism has existed for ever, and making people scared and terrified is perfect to get New laws and rules that makes the governments that work in reality to protect their rich owners so powerful its a joke. But keep hating on an entire religion or people though...Just like when the biggest Terror attack in Norways history happened, every closet rasist and redneck in Norway took it upon themselves to be as disgusting and rasist as possible towards muslims, BUT THE TERRORIST who single handedly killed over 70 people was a 100 % Norwegian redneck himself! Hmm.. jeje! i will never make you understand so why bother..iam here for betting and gambling dont even know why rasism and disgusting behaviour is even on SBR here, some people here would seriously be destroyed in an intellectual debate stil you will see the same people spouting rasist rubbish out of their arse and think they are smart.. iam not a follower, i like to think for myself..thank God i have 3 degrees in Anthropolgy, Psychologi and Mathematics and am a member of mensa so i know for a fact that it wont mean anything if i am insulted because of my views because lets face it...most og you dont Even know what mensa is or do! have a wonderful life hating on a particualar group of people because some idiot on TV Said so! LOL
    Last edited by Midoohadi; 06-04-17 at 09:31 AM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

pissed off? LOL!

i called them parasites, worthless scum and that they should all be hanged on live TV.. They are cowards and deserve to be gang raped in Hell! because i am not a rasist douche who doesn't want to call all muslims terrorists makes me pissed? LOL..jog on you turd, as i said just a post Above am NOT muslim so you can take your post and shove it..
    The problem is the large number of Muslims who feel these attacks are appropriate. Sure they may never carry them out themselves, but if they sympathize with them, then they are just as bad.

Sure, it isn't the "Majority" but even 10% is a very large number considering there are 2 billion of them.

Kermit

How about when a young girl is stripped naked in the street and stoned to death while dozens of Muslims watch, laugh, cheer, and record it on their i-phone?

Are these not Muslims who partake in these barbaric honor killings?

You ever see a group of "rednecks" do anything like this?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

while, like kathy griffin, I never condone violence against anyone, perhaps it's time white brits quit playing "defense" and switch to offense.....

as in, the best defense is a good offense........

a ton of radical imams/clerics run mosques and d'wah centers over there.... While not suggesting it or condoning it, it would be nice to see some brits with balls pick out the most radical of these places, wait til it's loaded with radical islamic terrorists, and simply blow the shit out of the place.....

then, three days later, during ramadan, pick out the next such pit of patheticness, and blow the shit out of it......

see a fukkin' rag head yappin about wanting sharia law on a street corner, blast him.....

see another, blast him too.....

blast his dog

blast his sympathetic sister telling him "at least youre in paradise now" on social media....

blast em all.....

put these fuks on the defense instead of coddling them while they continue to kill.....

rest assured, just like a ranch that hasn't been hunted for a while, with deer frolicking everywhere, you start killing them, the others suddenly disappear and are rarely seen or heard from.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-04-17 at 09:45 AM.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Sure, it isn't the "Majority" but even 10% is a very large number considering there are 2 billion of them.
    FYI, 2/3 of Muslims in Brooklyn indicated they would not report a suspected terrorist.

Auto Donk

ps.... is Terrorist Muslim meat any good to eat????

Kermit

FYI, 2/3 of Muslims in Brooklyn indicated they would not report a suspected terrorist.
    I know the number is much much higher. I was being generous with the 10%.

Auto Donk

pss.... does Boone & Crockett have a Terrorist Muslim scoring system? is it based on how long the beard is, like with turkeys, or perhaps how high the towel rises up off the head?

Midoohadi

How about when a young girl is stripped naked in the street and stoned to death while dozens of Muslims watch, laugh, cheer, and record it on their i-phone?

Are these not Muslims who partake in these barbaric honor killings?
    Every single religion is full of awful crap..in 2017 there really should be no religion, BUT your point is mute because not Even 0.1% of muslims accept the rubbish you speak of because as adressed over these are criminals from countries that dont Even speak arabic.. their views on Homos and Women are the same as ANY religious human who is christian or jewish, what was gay sex accepted in Christianity or Jewdism? NONsense, it is NOT..If you are a jew you would know women are more discriminated against than in Islam..Mostly all religions are exactly the same with very very few diffrences but most of you wouldnt know that because you are too busy hating..

Muslims, at least real muslims should speak arabic fluently..Saudi Arabia america' s best friend still run Sharia laws which are awful and outdated..
    About the woman you speak of, some barbaric donkeys in Afghanistan are no way to judge other muslims considering 1. they are all sand people in Afghanistan
    2. one of the most drug infested countries in the world
    3.War and terrorism rule supreme
    4.They call themselves Muslims yet very few of them have bothered to learn Arabic..if you dont know arabic then you can interpet the religion as you please to suit your terror agenda!
    5. Osama Bin Laden was a Cia agent..Nuff Said really..
    6.Sex slaves are sold around the world every single day, by people who are christian, hindu or whatever, you will find scum every where.. it's not exclusive for retards abusing an innocent woman down in Afghanistan..

Auto Donk

p. 69 of the koran has an interesting holy picture of mohammed, the murderous, child-raping, dog prophet of death they worship:

Midoohadi

Hilarious nonsense.. You know all muslims in brooklyn or another fabricated statistic?! LoL

Kermit

Gay sex may not be accepted in Christianity, but they are not throwing gays off of buildings or chopping their heads off.

As far as Jewish women being discriminated worse than a Muslim woman, take a trip to Dearborn and see how the woman have to live. It's bullshit that Muslim women are treated like second class citizens.

Has a Jewish woman ever had to flee her country or received death threats because she posed nude for Playboy?

Midoohadi

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    p. 69 of the koran has an interesting holy picture of mohammed, the murderous, child-raping, dog prophet of death they worship:

I applaude you for proving my point exactly..Rasist is not Even close to describe someone like you..You are beyond saving! Hilarious though, you would NEVER dare to post that pic on your facebook but since your anonymus here you have big balls eh? whats new..i know SBR was full of rasists but this rubbish just takes the cake..i will use this thread in my next lecture to educate my students on how fear and ignorance can create hateful small minded individuals who make things worse without them even knowing it...

Auto Donk

hey, stfu, mihoodi......

apparently, they should declare open season on terrorist mooselums located here in the States, as a quick glance at the internet shows they must be pretty tasty.....

Kermit

Hilarious nonsense.. You know all muslims in brooklyn or another fabricated statistic?! LoL
    So what is the % of Muslims that think these terrorist acts are acceptable?

I have read at numerous places that 20 to 30% of Muslim males think suicide bombing and other acts of terrorism are perfectly fine in their culture.

Kermit

And for fukk's sake, there are 2 episodes of South Park that we cannot buy or view from Amazon because Muslims were mad and threatened to kill the creators.

Episode 4

https://www.amazon.com/Scott-Tenorma...+park+season+5

Episode 6

https://www.amazon.com/Cr%C3%A8me-Fr...park+season+14

Meanwhile there are dozens of episodes featuring this guy and no one gives a shit.

Auto Donk

ps, mihoodi....

I'm very accessable.... simply bring your curvy knife to the next bash or to Vegas in a few weeks......

I'm sure some pathetic terrorist sympathizer will be willing to drive you to the hospital to remove it from your ass.....

with love, ahkbar,

AD

Auto Donk

yum yum....

does anyone have a "slo-roast" or deep fry recipe?

Auto Donk

I applaude you for proving my point exactly..Rasist is not Even close to describe someone like you..You are beyond saving! Hilarious though, you would NEVER dare to post that pic on your facebook but since your anonymus here you have big balls eh? whats new..i know SBR was full of rasists but this rubbish just takes the cake..i will use this thread in my next lecture to educate my students on how fear and ignorance can create hateful small minded individuals who make things worse without them even knowing it...

be sure to warn them that if they come to Texas, and yap about the sharia or applaud some random act of terror carried out by some islamic terrorist, they will greatly imperil themselves....

we do NOT put up with that radical islamic bullshit down here......

Midoohadi

Gay sex may not be accepted in Christianity, but they are not throwing gays off of buildings or chopping their heads off.

As far as Jewish women being discriminated worse than a Muslim woman, take a trip to Dearborn and see how the woman have to live. It's bullshit that Muslim women are treated like second class citizens.

Has a Jewish woman ever had to flee her country or received death threats because she posed nude for Playboy?
    i was speaking of REAL jews! YES THEY ARE, because you are clueless of jewdism dont speak of it..Any woman taking nudes for playboy is no real jew! And do a bit research you'll find the religion Islam and Jewdism are basically the exact same thing.. Christians used to do some horrible SHIT to homosexuals back in the day, why are we Even discussing this shit? penetrate terrorists and penetrate religion! Nothing good has ever come off religion in human history..only war and misery! Nothing different now..
    Islam as a religion is outdated and followed by people who live in mostly super ****** up countries in every way..I think you will find there are 1000s of other reasons for the way they are that has Nothing to do with their beliefs

Auto Donk

Mihoodi, as for your ass-r$%ing uncle-fu$%ing prophet, his practice when conquering neighboring villages was to rape the shit out of the women and children....

he took a nine yr old for a "wife"......

yah, some f'n prophet.... no wonder these mooselum dogs doin' all the terroristic bullshit are so f'd in the head.......

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/p...mmad/rape.aspx

please come fuk with this infidel, bitch!

Midoohadi

hey, stfu, mihoodi......

apparently, they should declare open season on terrorist mooselums located here in the States, as a quick glance at the internet shows they must be pretty tasty.....

LOL, thanks for the laughs..made my day..now bore off

Midoohadi

Mihoodi, as for your ass-r$%ing uncle-fu$%ing prophet, his practice when conquering neighboring villages was to rape the shit out of the women and children....

he took a nine yr old for a "wife"......

yah, some f'n prophet.... no wonder these mooselum dogs doin' all the terroristic bullshit are so f'd in the head.......

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/p...mmad/rape.aspx

please come fuk with this infidel, bitch!
    made up nonsense! you think I give a rats ass about Islam? I give a penetrate about how ignorant and rasist you are..Seriously bore off..

Auto Donk

how many of us woke up today and immediately burned some f'n flag of a mooselum nation?

fook your little fires..... this is the fire these "moderate" followers of islam need and deserve:

Auto Donk

okay, mihoodi.....

I'll "bore" off......

sounds fun, actually!

Midoohadi

ps, mihoodi....

I'm very accessable.... simply bring your curvy knife to the next bash or to Vegas in a few weeks......

I'm sure some pathetic terrorist sympathizer will be willing to drive you to the hospital to remove it from your ass.....

with love, ahkbar,

AD
    Hahahaha
    funny guy..iam Norwegian so i dont own a muslim knife and i am not coming to America anytime soon..I Said say that shit to some muslims tough guy, iam no muslim..But that muslim stue looks good..
    Kermit man, this discussing will never solve anything but yeah they are very small minded! South Park is some funny shit..I never Said muslims are the best since sliced bread, i only stated he fact that VERY few of them are terrorists thats all..
    Last edited by Midoohadi; 06-04-17 at 10:35 AM.

Midoohadi

No one talks the way donkey does if he is not a pussy bitch hiding behind a keyboard..i never insulted you piece of shit, so why the penetrate are calling me bitch and taking a knife out my ass??????!!!!!!!! WHO the **** do you think you are..what a donkey seriously, go eat a bag of dicks you bitch!!! Another idiot added to the ignore list so i dont have to polute my mind with his rubbish..penetrating douchebag turd

Midoohadi

be sure to warn them that if they come to Texas, and yap about the sharia or applaud some random act of terror carried out by some islamic terrorist, they will greatly imperil themselves....

we do NOT put up with that radical islamic bullshit down here......
    you have got to be the biggest idiot ever..No where have i Said one thing positive about sharia or terrorism you parasite..

ByeShea

And do a bit research you'll find the religion Islam and Jewdism are basically the exact same thing..
    Didn't you quit this thread? Did a mullah send you back or something?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Autodonk likes Muslims deep down.

First ... 2345678 ... Last