unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Just wait. All that is coming to the US if the Liberal fuuccs get their way.
    Well things are already looking up. It doesn't take the new president a month to call a terrorist attack a terrorist attack.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Really eh!,I don't know why people make those threats on FB,if their gonna unfriend you over that,you were never really friends in the first place,good riddens.Guy sounds like a total bonehead.
    He is a bonehead. All he does is post anti-Trump shit all day long. He even posted a fake article about the cops setting teepees on fire during the Dakota pipeline fiasco. I told him that the picture they were using for the article was General Mills burning Sitting Bull’s tepees from an HBO movie. There was actually a lot of boneheads that bought into this story.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Well things are already looking up. It doesn't take the new president a month to call a terrorist attack a terrorist attack.
    Yeah, I seen that he already sent out a tweet about this new attack.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Mediterranean origin,what happended to Asian.Jesus enough of this dancing around the issue.

Kermit

Mediterranean origin,what happended to Asian.Jesus enough of this dancing around the issue.
    Next they'll be calling them London born Doctor Who fans.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    He is a bonehead. All he does is post anti-Trump shit all day long. He even posted a fake article about the cops setting teepees on fire during the Dakota pipeline fiasco. I told him that the picture they were using for the article was General Mills burning Sitting Bull’s tepees from an HBO movie. There was actually a lot of boneheads that bought into this story.

Lol! yeah ive got some libtards on my friends list aswell mate,their like a virus.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Crazy and getting way out of hand.

Glad this isn't happening in the USA.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Next they'll be calling them London born Doctor Who fans.
    Their was an Australian news article,that called the Manchester Bomber a Footie fan,so yeah you wouldn't be to far off sadly.

Kermit

Their was an Australian news article,that called the Manchester Bomber a Footie fan,so yeah you wouldn't be to far off sadly.
    Yeah, I seen that.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Good Luck London.
    You had better get your shit together
    or it's going to be a rocky summer.
    Is anyone still surprised??
    Last edited by 19th Hole; 06-03-17 at 07:54 PM.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Someone shout fooking Muslim oysters in that clip lol
    guy1: "fooking muslim cuntts"

guy2: "don't shout that you fooking ????. It's not muslims"

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Paulypoker reporting that this is a false flag.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

People saying hoax already'

Kermit

They say that with every major attack. People said the Manchester attack was a hoax along with every other one in France, Germany, etc...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

some still say the holocaust never happened

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

That sign is 3 months old! You can't fool me. I'm a pretty smart cookie.

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

http://www.newsru.com/russia/25may2017/russiawarns.html

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/201.../manc-m29.html

right after manchester russian embassy and Mi5 admitted another terrorist attacks are imminent.

I guess terrorism is how we pay the price of not going to wars ourselves anymore and thaining penetrate-heads to do it for us - religion has little to do with it i assume.

"he claims by Prime Minister Theresa May that Abedi acted as a “lone wolf” and was known by Britain’s security services only “to a degree” lie in shreds. It is simply not credible that an individual planning to assassinate a British “political figure”—that could conceivably include the prime minister, foreign secretary or the queen—would be allowed to “slip” under the radar.Abedi was effectively given a free hand by MI5 to launch a terrorist attack. TheDaily Mail’ s revelations add to mounting evidence of the role of British intelligence services and successive governments in cultivating Islamist terror networks and protecting these “assets” as part of their regime-change operations in Libya and Syria."

All

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Does not happen in USA

unde0087
    Did we win?

I love the guy in that video acting like since he did some random google searches on the internet that he solved the crime

The cops have the whole bridge locked down so no one can go in and he is wondering why they don't have any new videos of the scene up close and personal.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Does not happen in USA
    Hopefully this won't happen anywhere. All I know is if I was in charge the consequences would be beyond extreme.

bozeman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfQBM2z2a5A

I will never forget this terrorist attack in Russia that happened 18 years ago in 1999. The only one that had public 100 percent proof of being arranged by the GOVERNMENT itself.
    Litvinenko who was exposing it was poisoned later in the UK - Zhirinovskys ( a runner-up for the presidency) microphone got turned off when he addressed the speaker of the parliament how did he MISTAKENLY predicted a place and character of a terrorist attack to happen 4 days before it occurs.

That was a huge POOPOO by the russian intelligence agency which shows u how those stupid terrorists - are pawns in a big government game - Muslim religion has little to do with it boyzzz... Dont go crazy at muslims - 99 percent of them are no better or worse than u.

and http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-84-Nice.html
    what does this tell u?
    well thats the price of the terrorist attack for the french or british government who arranged it - they even cheaped out on training - no need to fly the plane or shoot any weapons.
    READ FACTS, LISTEN MAKE CONCLUSIONS - even without a single muslim in the world our WESTERN governments shall find a minority to execute their attacks and to justify wars in the middle east and related issues.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfQBM2z2a5A

I will never forget this terrorist attack in Russia that happened 18 years ago in 1999. The only one that had public 100 percent proof of being arranged by the GOVERNMENT itself.
    Litvinenko who was exposing it was poisoned later in the UK - Zhirinovskys ( a runner-up for the presidency) microphone got turned off when he addressed the speaker of the parliament how did he MISTAKENLY predicted a place and character of a terrorist attack to happen 4 days before it occurs.

That was a huge POOPOO by the russian intelligence agency which shows u how those stupid terrorists - are pawns in a big government game - Muslim religion has little to do with it boyzzz... Dont go crazy at muslims - 99 percent of them are no better or worse than u.

and http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-84-Nice.html
    what does this tell u?
    well thats the price of the terrorist attack for the french or british government who arranged it - they even cheaped out on training - no need to fly the plane or shoot any weapons.
    READ FACTS, LISTEN MAKE CONCLUSIONS - even without a single muslim in the world our WESTERN governments shall find a minority to execute their attacks and to justify wars in the middle east and related issues.
    I know plenty of gov't employees

Most are in it for job security and a nice fat pension

The whole lot of them in a room together would be lucky to come up with an accurate map of the solar system

bozeman

what is their position? Heads of Intelligence service? if not I believe u. I know a ton of people in Russian and canadian government systems - all work their best for the better of their country as they believe. U may say its conspiracy and I thought so too - until I got a job in 2011 of a land manager for an aggressive american company that was mass leasing lands in the Ukraine.
    What I learnt everyone in the system is following the LAW - except the MINISTER of agriculture or internal affairs - in fact MINISTERS and HIGH shots in every country often dont know squat about their field - THOSE are political positions who act and enforce laws in favor of a current political WIND or instructions from the higher above politician who got them a job
    Thats why u get so many laws even here in North America which are never enforced - like here in Vancouver smoking a doobie in front of a cop would draw maximum an eyebrow move - really u couldnt light up one round the corner out of my sight?

So my point is only people who organize such terrorist events are High shots/politicians; but policechiefs, govt clerk dont read this agenda on a board and they are not the ones I meant GOvernment - I guess I should have said POLITICIANS and their sponsors are responsible for terrorism
    Last edited by bozeman; 06-03-17 at 09:28 PM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Please tell me this is a joke
    Nope Malcolm Nance said it speaking to Richard Louise....I was shocked too.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Strange

Nothing really confirmed

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    what is their position? Heads of Intelligence service? if not I believe u. I know a ton of people in Russian and canadian government systems - all work their best for the better of their country as they believe. U may say its conspiracy and I thought so too - until I got a job in 2011 of a land manager for an aggressive american company that was mass leasing lands in the Ukraine.
    What I learnt everyone in the system is following the LAW - except the MINISTER of agriculture or internal affairs - in fact MINISTERS and HIGH shots in every country often dont know squat about their field - THOSE are political positions who act and enforce laws in favor of a current political WIND or instructions from the higher above politician who got them a job
    Thats why u get so many laws even here in North America which are never enforced - like here in Vancouver smoking a doobie in front of a cop would draw maximum an eyebrow move - really u couldnt light up one round the corner out of my sight?

So my point is only people who organize such terrorist events are High shots/politicians; but policechiefs, govt clerk dont read this agenda on a board and they are not the ones I meant GOvernment - I guess I should have said POLITICIANS and their sponsors are responsible for terrorism
    What I'm saying is there are too many moving parts in a conspiracy like you are alleging. For no one to come out with proof of the conspiracy or whistle blow there would have to be many people in on it up and down the chain. There have been multiple terrorist attacks in multiple countries. What's more likely, scores of gov. employees unable or unwilling to make it in the private sector all seamlessly executing a huge conspiracy like this involving murdering random innocent citizens of theirs, or lone wolf Muslim extremists committing terrorist acts?

Besides, why would they have multiple attacks in the same country? You only would need one attack on your country's soil to achieve the supposed goals of these alleged conspiring politicians, why would they risk something going wrong or being exposed by having multiple attacks, especially so close to one another?

bozeman

the last question I donno why - I dont even understand why is it so essential for the government to justify wars anywhere in the world - that side of conspiracy theories doesnt add up in my head.

It is clear to me how terrorist attacks may be organized - say hypothetically a Turkish Oil company owner or a sheikh of the middle east wants to buy cheaper than usual oil to resell at regular price. He calls u - Hillary Clintons step-cousin who runs a charity and regularly bets on horses in Dubai on your vacation - and says Brother - I can offer Hillary a generous double digit political contribution for the upcoming campaign if u guys find an entity that will sell me oil at half price of what it costs me now. - U gladly relay the message to Hillary at your next family reunion and Hillary says sure!

Now Hillary calls me - a husband of her cousined niece who does hiring for her political campaign and among other stuff says she would like me to start a oil company that is capable of underbiddding current oil prices in the middle east - in return she promises a promotion and a government post if she gets elected. And she pays cash for all expenses .I sure say hell yeah!

So I call my highschool buddy who works at KGB sussessor in Russia and tell him there is a gig that pays him a few millions. All we need to do is train a couple hundred religious Muslims for combat. Which he is happy to accept.

Cash rolls down to him in 3-4 months I have a squad of young boys who are ready to fight for jihad and simultaneously we recruit few existing gangs with experience - -we are ready to roll into iraq and occupy territories and proclaim ISIS! Hillary on her part ensures military of Iraq is superinefficient pulling them out of the country or cutting their budget to the point they cant afford much but a rubber stick for weapons.

In a year we have occupied a territory with quite a few oil towers and whoever the head of that terrorist group is advised to contact such and such sheikh or Turkish businessman to offer them cheap oil.

Most of people in this scheme know nothing about the rest of it - they just do their job and they believe they are dont a good thing for a religious sake or economy or their family. But as a whole it is an organized circuit of terror in the world.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    What I'm saying is there are too many moving parts in a conspiracy like you are alleging. For no one to come out with proof of the conspiracy or whistle blow there would have to be many people in on it up and down the chain. There have been multiple terrorist attacks in multiple countries. What's more likely, scores of gov. employees unable or unwilling to make it in the private sector all seamlessly executing a huge conspiracy like this involving murdering random innocent citizens of theirs, or lone wolf Muslim extremists committing terrorist acts?

Besides, why would they have multiple attacks in the same country? You only would need one attack on your country's soil to achieve the supposed goals of these alleged conspiring politicians, why would they risk something going wrong or being exposed by having multiple attacks, especially so close to one another?
    Lol youre clueless.

unde0087
    Did we win?

toler, can I borrow your foil hat, I lost mine?

bozeman

I am originally from Crimea a part recently annexed by Russia from the Ukraine - now all of mass media - even western BBC episodes showed so called "rebels" who proclaimed independence of Crimea and decided to join russian federation.

but noone aparently had access to this footage in my hometown - lmao- hypocricy - here is what was happening in bright daylight a week and two before the miraculous mysterious "patriots of Crimea" found weapons in their garage and kicked Ukrainian army out of Crimea with a few days.

My hometown was on the sea border of crimea and russian federation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObEeJH8QXwk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euaT_LU--w4

this last video is filmed and uploaded on youtube 4 days before Crimean patriots proclaimed independence right in from of the city old marketplace where I used to pass by nearly every week of my life before I immigrated
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSQtx1wu4Q8

thats just to show u dlowilly how easy it is to hide a lot of "moving parts" in conspiracy. A whole miniture army can just be invisible to every mass media resource on this planet!!
    Last edited by bozeman; 06-03-17 at 11:05 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Anytime bud.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Trump is president and this stuff is still happening all over the world :O . No shit

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Hopefully this won't happen anywhere. All I know is if I was in charge the consequences would be beyond extreme.
    You cant stop it! This shit could happen anywhere at anytime. You cant win vs people who want to die themselves. Live your life, Do not give up your rights just so you can get a false sense of security.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Trump is president and this stuff is still happening all over the world :O . No shit
    Isn't it amazing how all of these attacks started once he got elected President?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    You cant stop it! This shit could happen anywhere at anytime. You cant win vs people who want to die themselves. Live your life, Do not give up your rights just so you can get a false sense of security.
    So the people should just sit back and not only wait for it to happen, but just accept it?

Sounds like a plan.

First 12345 ... Last