bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

now if i was born in the middle east - i probably could have sent u a bit of a footage of who those ISIS guys are and why they really fight and commit terrorist attacks - but fortunately i am not

bozeman

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    So the people should just sit back and not only wait for it to happen, but just accept it?

Sounds like a plan.
    u can post your opinion on forums if it helps - but there aint much u can do as a simpleton really - just stay away from those populated areas

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

What do the terrorists get out of this?

World keeps going on after each attack, they're not really making a dent

bozeman

Isn't it amazing how all of these attacks started once he got elected President?
    France was under terrorist attacks when Obama was around - remember every second facebook profile picture colored in french flag colors?
    in early 2000s it was the states and the towers - I donno whats up with this terrorism Politics - but its surely annoying and doesnt make sense to most of us - almost want to go black american style - crush a few shops in downtown, burn someones car and scream penetrate the Politicians and antiterror hypocricy, but Vancouver Canucks arent hosting Game 7 this year

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

Yeah not to us man,but those families of those people they killed have been f@cked up for life.We cant keep turning the other cheek.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-03-17 at 11:31 PM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah not to us man,but those families of those people they killed have been scared for life.
    A relative of mine died in the 9/11attacks...I'm not saying it like that

I'm saying they have ramped up attacks across Europe over the last few years but nothing's been accomplished by them except a bunch of dead people....but no real changes

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Isn't it amazing how all of these attacks started once he got elected President?
    I am making the point that no matter who is in the White House that shit aint going to stop. Trump ran on the idea that he is MR Captain Save all and this shit is just going to continue like clockwork. No one Man can change the world. Remember that.

packerd_00

A relative of mine died in the 9/11attacks...I'm not saying it like that

I'm saying they have ramped up attacks across Europe over the last few years but nothing's been accomplished by them except a bunch of dead people....but no real changes

Sorry to hear that man,didnt know. Yeah I hear what your saying but I do think something needs to seriously change though,this is getting f@cking ridiculous.

wikkidinsane

So the people should just sit back and not only wait for it to happen, but just accept it?

Sounds like a plan.
    Not saying that all but people shouldnt buy into the idea that there will ever be a world without terror attacks moving forward...

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Sorry to hear that man,didnt know. Yeah I do think something needs to seriously change though,this is getting f@cking ridiculous.
    Thanks...it really is ridiculous

The only way we can truly fight this is by looking to countries like Poland as to why they don't have any attacks and we do

You'll find your answer but we have pussies for leaders

wikkidinsane

Recruiting for these terrorist organization must be the easiest job in the world

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Not saying that all but people shouldnt buy into the idea that there will ever be a world without terror attacks moving forward...
    And I am saying that people should not be telling other people to just sit back and accept it. Most of these fukkers that have been pulling this terrorist shit have been under surveillance and had red flags around them, but no one is doing anything about it.

Why is that? Are they scared that they will be called bigots if they take action against these people?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I am making the point that no matter who is in the White House that shit aint going to stop. Trump ran on the idea that he is MR Captain Save all and this shit is just going to continue like clockwork. No one Man can change the world. Remember that.
    No he said he would save America not the world

Can't help it that other leaders in Europe are soft and lax....Trumps job is to lead the US

wikkidinsane

And I am saying that people should not be telling other people to just sit back and accept it. Most of these fukkers that have been pulling this terrorist shit have been under surveillance and had red flags around them, but no one is doing anything about it.

Why is that? Are they scared that they will be called bigots if they take action against these people?
    Same thing happened in the Us. They watch people for years and they still get to commit these acts.

Moneyline this stuff will happen in USA too man, unfortunately.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Same thing happened in the Us. They watch people for years and they still get to commit these acts.

I know but Europe has been getting hit hard lately....England, France, Sweden, Belgium, Germany mostly

All incredibly soft on immigration...hmmm

Certain European countries that have a clue aren't getting hit with terrorism...why is that?

Kermit

Sometimes terrorist attacks do get thwarted. That whole "Bowling Green Massacre" that never happened is an example. There of course never was a "Massacre", but there was a terrorist plot that got stopped before it happened.

wikkidinsane

I know but Europe has been getting hit hard lately....England, France, Sweden, Belgium, Germany mostly

All incredibly soft on immigration...hmmm

Certain European countries that have a clue aren't getting hit with terrorism...why is that?
    I cant disagree that they do make it a lot easier...

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Not a bad thought. Over the last handful of years this country has become pussyville. People protesting everything and want change yet you cant have a constructive conversation about any real issues or your a bigot. I mean Trump is trying to make sure it doesn't happen on American soil but can't because every clown in the country is calling him a racist for trying to keep these murdering SOBs out. When it happens, and it will, it will be on their hands. But you damn well know these morons will blame Trump even though they stopped him from trying to do something.

packerd_00

Thanks...it really is ridiculous

The only way we can truly fight this is by looking to countries like Poland as to why they don't have any attacks and we do

You'll find your answer but we have pussies for leaders
    Yeah the West is soft all around,that always happens when your quality of life is good,Poles have had it ruff since WW2.

Sweden another country that has great quality of living,so inturn the people are soft,they don't fight back.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-03-17 at 11:50 PM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I cant disagree that they do make it a lot easier...
    I'm the furthest thing from racist, predjudice, whatever you wanna call it but I'm not afraid to call things for what they are

Can't stand bullshit when there are major consequences and lives at stake

For all of the open borders clowns across the world...Keep doing what you're doing and you'll keep getting what you're getting, it's really that simple

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes as they say

wikkidinsane

Sometimes terrorist attacks do get thwarted. That whole "Bowling Green Massacre" that never happened is an example. There of course never was a "Massacre", but there was a terrorist plot that got stopped before it happened.
    I am listening... but still cant stop them all. Many public places are soft targets in my opinion. Anyone can go crazy running into a crowd of people. Just go to a major sporting event and when everyone going to their car... Just dont let the government take away your freedoms for false security. there has to be a line

bozeman

Poles and Dutch are definitely great examples to follow

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Tricks, tricks, and more tricks how is the public fooled for thousands of years. Oh I know.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

I am listening... but still cant stop them all. Many public places are soft targets in my opinion. Anyone can go crazy running into a crowd of people. Just go to a major sporting event and when everyone going to their car... Just dont let the government take away your freedoms for false security. there has to be a line
    Everyone knows that, what Kermit is saying is you will never stop anything if you aren't proactive. Right now most countries act like "it won't happen to us" and only react when it does.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Yeah the West is soft all around,that always happens when your quality of life is good,Poles have had it ruff since WW2.

Sweden another country that has great quality of living,so inturn the people are soft,they don't fight back.
    It would be great if we could all just live our lives with peace and harmony for all but it's obvious that a certain faction aren't capable of that

Time to take out the trash and not let it back in....or just live in the dumpster if you have the mindset of the London mayor

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Everyone knows that, what Kermit is saying is you will never stop anything if you aren't proactive. Right now most countries act like "it won't happen to us" and only react when it does.
    And even after it does happen, they still let shit go without tightening up on the people that are suspect, and then it happens again.

bozeman

i think less publicity those events receive - the less likely terror will be viewed as effective by those crazys - if nobody watches BBC and any news channel at all - like at all - terrorists will have no target.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    i think less publicity those events receive - the less likely terror will be viewed as effective by those crazys - if nobody watches BBC and any news channel at all - like at all - terrorists will have no target.
    Unfortunately in the social media age we are living in, that will never happen.

bozeman

Unfortunately in the social media age we are living in, that will never happen.
    U r right kermit - however - say in Vancouver, and in British Columbia, Canada I am observing the least politically educated people among places I lived in the USA, Russia or Europe - 5 out of 10 people have never and will never hear about Manchester or London, and out of other 5 - 4 usually comment oh well its sad - and go on to current events in the neighborhood.
    Donno if its a reaason or not - Canada is very rarely a target

bozeman

its really difficult to change a culture although

packerd_00

It would be great if we could all just live our lives with peace and harmony for all but it's obvious that a certain faction aren't capable of that

Time to take out the trash and not let it back in....or just live in the dumpster if you have the mindset of the London mayor

Yeah would be for sure,were never gonna understand these assholes,because we aren't psycho paths.

Cant keep saying its not all Muslims and go along business as usual,we aren't saying it is,theirs a big problem though with Islam in the West and we need to tackle the problem,just had the Manchester bombing last week for Christ sakes.The London mayor just got voted in,so were stuck with that assclown.Dont know what its going to take,kids being killed wasn't enough.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

They want pit the world vs. muslims. They don't want peace. They want leaders to react by becoming anti-muslim. You sure they aren't making a dent?

bozeman

all the money spent fighting those bastards could be used to sent a manned expedition to jupiter for christ sakes - what a waste!

packerd_00

Canada is stuck with this fairie cake as their leader.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    They want pit the world vs. muslims. They don't want peace. They want leaders to react by becoming anti-muslim. You sure they aren't making a dent?
    Why don't they want peace though?

It's not a natural human instinct to be this way

Seems like the leaders of countries that are the most welcoming to Muslims are getting hit the hardest....the countries that do not allow Muslims do not get terrorized by Muslims...go fukkin figure

First 123456 ... Last