Originally posted on 06/04/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
It doesn't matter. You can't trust any Muslim. How many times has it happened after one of these fuks murders people that people say but oh I couldn't believe he did it he was such a "good Muslim" and a nice person. Fuk them all. It's real easy to get rid of this problem. Muslims are committing these acts. Ban them all do not discriminate get rid of all of them. They are not welcome in the US or Europe. Make them stay the fuk in the middle East and let them blow each other up over there. Sick of hearing about this "peaceful religion". It's not it's a sick cult all of it.
another clueless redneck idiot. am out.. You should bang your head against a walla maybe you could make some sense of the gibberiish you just spouted..

People are so f***** dumb its insane..Before the muslims were taking the blame for every crap that happens the russians were, then Cuba, then some radicals in Germany all classified as terrorists, then comunists just because the AMERICAN media brain washes you to be scared of everything thats not white doesn't mean the rest og the world doesn't have enough IQ to see what the problem really is..America can delete Isis in 3 minutes og they really want to..makes you wonder why they let a bunch of desert monkeys do all this SHIT?! as i said..get as fooking butthurt as you want but i am out and wont bother responding to some asshole rednecks!