dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I wasn't referring to you specifically.

There are dozens of threads and posts showing how wrong sbr liberals have been. Most of us have seen them numerous times. I am not into posting them today. d2bets knows almost all of them.

it isn't fair dwight when you make accusations but can't come up with specifics, I do not do that? but it has been done against me dozens and dozens of times. If I call someone out it is something specific, usually. Not always. I call Brooks an idiot and no longer give specifics, but I and other have proven it 100 different times.

I can give literally example after example of the progressive opinion having been found and accepted as the correct opinion. How many times have I asked conservatives on this very forum to just give me one example of a victory for the conservatives. I have never received one answer. And yet an answer or two exists. But the conservatives on this very forum cannot come up with one. That is a direct proof that most of them don't even understand their own politics.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Every country has fake news,hardly a revelation.

I agree.

But, can't you see what DT is doing here. It is so obvious. Once again he is telling the big lie. Media and when I am say media I am talking about the media that has been around for decades some for a hundred years or longer. They attempt to get the story correct, and they get the story correct almost always. Everybody with a penny of common sense knows this. Are some journalists bias, of course. But, the story that gets printed is almost always the true story.

Trump is convincing a large number of people that the "media is the enemy". that is dangerous, first because again it is a lie. and it is a lie that can be the beginning of fascism, or even the beginning of another holocaust. many will say this is exaggeration but here is the thing, all holocausts begin when a populist or a dictator convinces the population of A BIG LIE. That is what concerns me. I don't think we can have an extreme fascist government in this country for various reasons. And I don't think we will go through a holocaust either, but this guy is so far making all the moves that are IMO dangerous. He is a master at the big lie.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19002

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    they will defend the man basically because they don't really understand what is happening my friend.

people should be outraged about this "fake news" shit. now he has taken a step closer by claiming "the media is the enemy," this actually is even worse than what Nixon said. Imagine that? And these are the guys that claim they love the constitution and the founding fathers, what happened to that. And to top it off they don't even know the meaning of the word Fascism.
    Yes they are loyal, blind faith.

Right, most know that the MSM tells 1/2 truths, is under corporate control & leaves its viewers under informed. That does not make it fake & everything Trump says the truth. Only a fool would think that way & its very dangerous to do so.

They only use the constitution when it suites their needs.

khicks26

Oh we know whats happening and the meaning of fascism don't you worry. Its obvious others do not. Scream, pout and deflect all you want but we know who's been wrong on just about everything and who's been right.

spin away.
    The prediction of a fascist taking power in the US was made long before Trump even ran for president.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

It's not a lie Dante. The media are not just reporting but active surrogates. Their channels chose that format and now they are paying for it. Walter Cronkite was a flaming liberal but you would have never known it by watching him report the news.

Your post above your last is simply ridiculous and embarrassing. Like fake posting. How far back would you like me list Republican accomplishments? Freeing the slaves? Voting rights for blacks and women? Geez. Winning the cold war? Reagan tax cuts? Rebuilding the military? Deregulation? Immigration? The worst decisions made in US history have been by democrats. Civil war, KKK, New Society welfare state, Carter's defense cuts, Obamacare.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    The prediction of a fascist taking power in the US was made long before Trump even ran for president.
    people make lots of predictions. Not trying to pick on d2bets but he literally made hundreds them and managed to not get a single one right. Same goes for jtoler, acoochy, relaaxx, greget etc.

I will make another prediction. A fascist taking power in the US will never happen.

khicks26

people make lots of predictions. Not trying to pick on d2bets but he literally made hundreds them and managed to not get a single one right. Same goes for jtoler, acoochy, relaaxx, greget etc.

I will make another prediction. A fascist taking power in the US will never happen.
    To late its here.

But that does not mean that Trump could change his tune. Not betting on it though.

Who knows, there maybe someone worse that follows Trump.

DwightShrute

sigh

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    It's not a lie Dante. The media are not just reporting but active surrogates. Their channels chose that format and now they are paying for it. Walter Cronkite was a flaming liberal but you would have never known it by watching him report the news.

Your post above your last is simply ridiculous and embarrassing. Like fake posting. How far back would you like me list Republican accomplishments? Freeing the slaves? Voting rights for blacks and women? Geez. Winning the cold war? Reagan tax cuts? Rebuilding the military? Deregulation? Immigration? The worst decisions made in US history have been by democrats. Civil war, KKK, New Society welfare state, Carter's defense cuts, Obamacare.

Roy your second paragraph shows me that you are very ignorant. But, some of it is my fault.

When I present this question I try to always present conservative vs progressive I didn't check out my question this time so maybe I wrote R vs D and if I did that is a huge mistake. I usually present it properly. But, if I did present it as conservative vs progressive or liberal and your answer is "freeing the slaves," I have no more words for you because you sir don't know history. Period, period period.

If I presented it as R VS D then you have a slight case. If so we can have this discussion. If not, you are finished.
    Last edited by dante1; 02-19-17 at 04:25 PM.

khicks26

Walter Cronkite was before Clinton & the corporate control of the media. Today 6 corporations control most of what is on TV or in print.

Most of what you listed is not considered an accomplishment, or was done by today's REP party.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

no, i checked it and I presented it as conservative vs progressive. You mr Roy and I will say this as gently as I can need to get out an i8th grade history book and do some real deep reading on the Civil War the politics of the time and progressive vs conservative of the time. It has nothing to do with R or D. There is a huge hint for you.

Remind me to ignore you from now on.

khicks26

sigh
    now your getting it. LOL

RoyBacon

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21737

Trump gets his Fake News from Fox.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

triggered much?
    there are other threads you can post it in as well

RoyBacon

Roy your second paragraph shows me that you are very ignorant. But, some of it is my fault.
    LOL ok Dante.

We had the debate for 18 months what would be better policy for the country here and now, and we made the decision. Arguing who was worse Carter or Nixon is a waste of time.

One thing this ignorant buddy of yours will state clearly is that liberal politics of the past 8 years has been soundly rejected. The country shifted to a more moderate course 6 years ago and democrats kept drifting left. I'll recite the 1000+ elected seats lost in the past 6 years if necessary. I know it's hard to lose and accept.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

LOL ok Dante.

We had the debate for 18 months what would be better policy for the country here and now, and we made the decision. Arguing who was worse Carter or Nixon is a waste of time.

One thing this ignorant buddy of yours will state clearly is that liberal politics of the past 8 years has been soundly rejected. The country shifted to a more moderate course 6 years ago and democrats kept drifting left. I'll recite the 1000+ elected seats lost in the past 6 years if necessary. I know it's hard to lose and accept.

every so often Roy the country needs a wake up call. this is the wake up call. if this first month is anything like the next four years the R may not see a national victory for decades. however, we must hopefully survive.

the talk about the media being the enemy of the people is 100% against what our founders believed in. you conservatives are changing your tune all of a sudden. his casually and haphazardly mentioning uranium and nukes in a jumbled word salad also is disconcerting. you people can't see it, that is so strange.

now to answer your seats lost. the important aspect here Roy which you seem to ignore or don't really know is that as the decades progress in this country, the country ALWAYS accepts more progressive ideas than conservative ideas. aren't you aware of that? really? you don't realize that no matter the makeup of the legislature or executive branch the country always drifts toward progressive thought and action. oh, there are bumps in the road, this is one right now. but, in the long run Roy, lets say 50 years from now the country will be more progressive than it is today. If you don't believe that, check out the history of our country.

In the long run Roy, the conservatives lose. ALWAYS. and why is that

because they are on the wrong side of history--always!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

and incidentally what do you think normal thinking Americans are going to think when they read/hear that the GOP has in theory said that it is okay for the mentally ill to have weapons. The American people are not going to be happy about that--even some conservatives.

you see this is just one small reason why the crazy gop always selects the wrong side of history. yes it is a very small example but it is a striking example.

RoyBacon

there are bumps in the road
    Fake posts. LOL Losing 1,000 elected seats 4/5's of the Governorship's and 3/4's of the state houses, the Us House, US Senate, Potus and soon to be Scotus is one hell of a "bump".

You have convinced yourself that politics always moves progressive. Yet personal taxes have come down since Ike and will come down some more soon. Military spending under Carter has increased 5 fold and not because of the black caucus, nothing progressive about that and too many other topics. You may say the majority of overall welfare policy has shifted to the left and we would agree. But much of the real important policies have not and many are shifting to the right as we type.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

khicks26

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Guy is a clown. All ready been established. Majority of his followers are also clowns. Fact.

DwightShrute

what a pathetic man

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

So Trump doesn't like Jews even though his son-in-law, daughter, and grandchildren are Jewish.

RoyBacon

More made-up fake news.

Dems are going to so discredit themselves that if something real ever comes up everyone will simply ignore them. Like the protests, they used to mean something. Now, we shrug it off as the butt hurt group protesting because they are losers. If they ever have a real cause to protest it will be shrugged off too.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

fake news has ran its course.
    Last edited by jtoler; 02-22-17 at 03:51 PM.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Your anti-semitism has no place here, take the jew hate somewhere else.
    Add fake brain to this lib.

Btw, I don't recall the left calling out Obama for being the most anti Semitic president in US history. Didn't want the Israeli PM to speak to congress you may recall.

The butt hurt'ers are just throwing anything they can think of against the wall hoping something will stick.

rkelly110

Add fake brain to this lib.

Btw, I don't recall the left calling out Obama for being the most anti Semitic president in US history. Didn't want the Israeli PM to speak to congress you may recall.

The butt hurt'ers are just throwing anything they can think of against the wall hoping something will stick.
    How funny was that. Your boy told big Ben to stop with the settlements like Obama did.

Congress invited Ben to speak with congress behind Obama's back. Sound familiar with the back stabbing party?

khicks26

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    How funny was that. Your boy told big Ben to stop with the settlements like Obama did.

Congress invited Ben to speak with congress behind Obama's back. Sound familiar with the back stabbing party?
    Sounds fake. So why would any US president not want our most loyal ally to speak to congress?? Why would they need to to go around him? Why would Obama not be honored to attend???

rkelly110

Sounds fake. So why would any US president not want our most loyal ally to speak to congress?? Why would they need to to go around him? Why would Obama not be honored to attend???
    Ben and congress were against the Iran deal. Bohner invited Ben behind Obama's back. It was 2 weeks before
    Ben's election and is common practise not to talk with leaders before an election.

Read more here. http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/bo...rticle/2559019

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

what a pathetic man

What a triggered bitch this Jew clown is

I'm sure deep down Trump, like 99% of Americans, finds Jews annoying as fukk. But that certainly doesn't make him anti semite.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

I'm sure deep down Trump, like 99% of Americans, finds Jews annoying as fukk. But that certainly doesn't make him anti semite.
    i would have no problem if she spit in his face.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21737

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

I find Texans to be annoying as fukk. But that certainly doesn't mean I am anti-Texan.

First ... 9101112131415 ... Last