Login Search

TRUMP: "You're FAKE News" CALLS OUT CNN

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
fixed it for ya

You got it all wrong.

Yeah I want my country being run by a bunch of fascist fuk wads.

No we don't have to deal with it. There will be blood in the streets.

You don't fight fascist because you think your are going to win. You fight them because their fascist.

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
Yeah I want my country being run by a bunch of fascist fuk wads.

No we don't have to deal with it. There will be blood in the streets.

You don't fight fascist because you think your are going to win. You fight them because their fascist.
what does fascist have do do with Trump? Nothing is the answer. Just because Cenk says so, doesn't make it true. Grab a dictionary.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

what does fascist have do do with Trump? Nothing is the answer. Just because Cenk says so, doesn't make it true. Grab a dictionary.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

Definition of fascism

• 1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
  • 2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control fascism and brutality — J. W. Aldridge>

Sounds like Trump to me.

Now who's calling things the way he's wants to see them. YOU

Not saying your a fascist, but your going down that road. Your just under informed.

Definition of fascism

• 1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
  • 2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control fascism and brutality — J. W. Aldridge>

Sounds like Trump to me.

Now who's calling things the way he's wants to see them. YOU

Not saying your a fascist, but your going down that road. Your just under informed.
You just debunked yourself. Have a good Sunday.

You got to understand, the uneducated voted for Trump. They don't read. Whatever he says, they believe and he knows this. Refugees pouring in( takes 2 years after extensive background checks) most el votes since Regan( DUH). I GOT THE MARKET UP OVER 20,000(YES IT WAS 10,000 A MONTH AGO NOT!!). Fake news is leaking(how can this be) Killings in Chicago are down ( 40 killed on Valentines day). I'm going to a rally in FLOR(VACATION, WHATS THE RALLY FOR) Murder rate highest in 47 years (70's and 80's were much higher). Sweden is a mess(lol lol) and so many more but he knows the uneducated is not going to look it up. He can tell them the US will get Nuked tomorrow and they are would run into their basement and hide but I love it. it makes me laugh

Its more about History, philosophy, economics & how unfettered capitalism can go to the left or the right.

To the left would be a New Deal.

To the right is Fascism & a police state.

Again Trump is the effect, not the cause.

Its more about History, philosophy, economics & how unfettered capitalism can go to the left or the right.

To the left would be a New Deal.

To the right is Fascism & a police state.

Again Trump is the effect, not the cause.
they will defend the man basically because they don't really understand what is happening my friend.

people should be outraged about this "fake news" shit. now he has taken a step closer by claiming "the media is the enemy," this actually is even worse than what Nixon said. Imagine that? And these are the guys that claim they love the constitution and the founding fathers, what happened to that. And to top it off they don't even know the meaning of the word Fascism.

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
they will defend the man basically because they don't really understand what is happening my friend.

people should be outraged about this "fake news" shit. now he has taken a step closer by claiming "the media is the enemy," this actually is even worse than what Nixon said. Imagine that? And these are the guys that claim they love the constitution and the founding fathers, what happened to that. And to top it off they don't even know the meaning of the word Fascism.
Oh we know whats happening and the meaning of fascism don't you worry. Its obvious others do not. Scream, pout and deflect all you want but we know who's been wrong on just about everything and who's been right.

spin away.