Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

and, r kelley and I are on different sides of the political fence, but I think he's a good guy over all, I can disagree with a man but still be cordial and respect a guy that deserves it.....

and, our cats are damn near twins......

AD

ps. RIP, Tiny

(R Kelly's bad ass cat passed away recently.....)

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Best thing we can do is tax all this garbage u fat fuks drink and eat so we don't have to pay for your type 2 diabetes. We are tired of carrying u shitbags when in fact you dikheads think u carry others. lol
    I know more Trump supporters on the govt dole (fake ailments) getting SSDI than Dems. Fact.
    I'm sure many tighty righties in here know of some too, but won't admit it.

Yet they voted for the party who will drill a hole right through your size 50 waist jeans and fuk you with no lube.

Trumps budget cuts meals on wheels, school lunch programs and many other social programs, but has no problem
    building a wall and adding to an already bloated military complex while cutting taxes. Guess he flunked math.

Guess the whole Repub party flunked math as evidenced by the health care law they are working on.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    and, r kelley and I are on different sides of the political fence, but I think he's a good guy over all, I can disagree with a man but still be cordial and respect a guy that deserves it.....

and, our cats are damn near twins......

AD

ps. RIP, Tiny

(R Kelly's bad ass cat passed away recently.....)
    Thanks man. Wasn't a good day. She went in pain. Have another not too far behind.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I know more Trump supporters on the govt dole (fake ailments) getting SSDI than Dems. Fact.

Yet they voted for the party who will drill a hole right through your size 50 waist jeans and fuk you with no lube.

Trumps budget cuts meals on wheels, school lunch programs and many other social programs, but has no problem
    building a wall and adding to an already bloated military complex while cutting taxes. Guess he flunked math.

Guess the whole Repub party flunked math as evidenced by the health care law they are working on.
    you can always tell when rkelly is about to lie
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave brooks85 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Meals on Wheels donations up 500% since funding cut. I think the government was only contributing 3% of the total funding anyways. From what I read, there was a lot of waste going on and they didn't want to spend any more of YOUR money on it because that.

See RK, people have this attitude that since its the government, they can take advantage of them. Just like Boeing. But who pays for the waste? You do. The everyday common taxpayer does. Finally you get an administration that wants to ensure your tax dollars are going to be spend efficiently. 20 trillion debt is insane and especially when there really isn't anything to show for it.

Less taxes means people will have more money to do with as they please rather than rely on the government to to everything. That is how a better society is run. Less government for all these things.

You should be applauding Trump but instead you rather play the fear card and bullshit crybaby snowflake lying nonsense rhetoric.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-19-17 at 11:19 AM.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Meals on Wheels donations up 500% since funding cut. I think the government was only contributing 3% of the total funding anyways. From what I read, there was a lot of waste going on and they didn't want to spend any more of YOUR money on it because that.

See RK, people have this attitude that since its the government, they can take advantage of them. Just like Boeing. But who pays for the waste? You do. The everyday common taxpayer does. Finally you get an administration that wants to ensure your tax dollars are going to be spend efficiently. 20 trillion debt is insane and especially when there really isn't anything to show for it.

Less taxes means people will have more money to do with as they please rather than rely on the government to to everything. That is how a better society is run. Less government for all these things.

You should be applauding Trump but instead you rather play the fear card and bullshit crybaby snowflake lying nonsense rhetoric.
    Hmmm. Doesn't this sound familiar?

I don't mind 1/2 the shit he's doing so much as how he's doing it. The guy can't do anything w/o publically patting
    himself on the back at campaign speeches. Isn't he already in? WTF?

I don't lie. Those are my thoughts. If you think it's snowflaking fine, but when your boy cries (snowflakes)
    what do you call it, truth? Take another gulp of your Trumpaide.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

I agree with some of the above and I understand the sentiment of the whole of it.
    But, the choice was not between Hillary and utopia.
    Nor was it a choice between Trump and utopia.
    It was a choice between Hillary and Trump. Given that choice, it was not hard to make.
    Last edited by ericc; 03-19-17 at 03:26 PM. Reason: clarification

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    I agree with some of the above and I understand the sentiment of the whole of it.
    But, the choice was not between Hillary and utopia.
    Nor was it a choice between Trump and utopia.
    It was a choice between Hillary and Trump. Given that choice, it was not hard to make.
    I believe we would've had what we have now w/o the drama. While you guys were buying the Repub fake Benghazi email shit, her record is more conservative than what Trump was/ is.

Though, we would've had another 4 years of obstruction, which we are having now, she would've been her own person and not followed in Obama's footsteps like you are led to believe. We will never know.

I know I don't like what I'm seeing now.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

I believe we would've had what we have now w/o the drama. While you guys were buying the Repub fake Benghazi email shit, her record is more conservative than what Trump was/ is.

Though, we would've had another 4 years of obstruction, which we are having now, she would've been her own person and not followed in Obama's footsteps like you are led to believe. We will never know.

I know I don't like what I'm seeing now.
    Hillary is penny-ante.
    I love what I'm seeing now.
    This is the greatest spectacle in all of history.
    That is not an exaggeration.
    This is the American Revolution, the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, the Protestant Revolution and more.
    We live in exciting times. Enjoy the show. It doesn't get any better than this.
    Points Awarded:

brooks85 gave ericc 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RoyBacon gave ericc 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110

Hillary is penny-ante.
    This is the American Revolution, the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, the Protestant Revolution and more.
    Thanks, but no thanks. If I want to go see a circus, I will. Don't want a clown as president.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Thanks, but no thanks. If I want to go see a circus, I will. Don't want a clown as president.

lol like I always say, you make this way too easy and fun

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zq2SaRu9emY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Points Awarded:

RoyBacon gave Barnes & Whine 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Hillary is penny-ante.
    So true..

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Trump gonna smash these clowns for all time!!!!! MAGA!!!!

rkelly110

Breaking! Trump's approval ratings drop like a rock! 37%

More fake news!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

More fake news!
    Breaking: Hillary Clinton has a 70 percent chance of winning the election.

Congrats on your win retard!

Last edited by Russian Rocket; 03-20-17 at 09:53 AM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Ericc - profile pic

DwightShrute - profile pic
    Points Awarded:

ericc gave TheMoneyShot 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

hard to believe its true but apparently it is.

CNN is absolute garbage

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

We've known that for a long time now. The question is are we all prepared to call them out on it. They are weaponized propaganda, they are a terrorist organization themselves, they are the FALSE news. I just hope I get to see these disinformationists get removed from television. If you go to a Mcdonald's and they are playing CNN, tell the managers you don't want to see it. If they are playing CNN at your workplace tv, put in a request that you don't want to watch that channel. Call CNN and tell them you despise them and will take measures to have them shut down.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

More fake news!
    Pro tip: the same people who were telling you vociferously that Trump's approval was at 37%, that he colluded with Russia to win an election, that he had a 1% of winning the election ... are the same people who set up shop when terror strikes to stage FAKE NEWS.

Cubs4ever
    Cubs4ever's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

So funny. Any news that bashes trump is fake news. He really knows how to play simple minded people.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs4ever View Post
    So funny. Any news that bashes trump is fake news. He really knows how to play simple minded people.
    This has nothing to do with Trump. They staged a story about a "protest" about terrorism. I know it's hard, but try and make your posts respond to the actual topic.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs4ever View Post
    fake news is fake news.

spin attempt : FAIL

DwightShrute

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Dear Reza is a proven liar, just like CNN. He has misrepresented the middle east and been corrected several times. He is a paid liar.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    While I agree with his assessment, I don't want some muslim pos calling the pres a pos, eventho I'm a pos and
    everyone who disagrees/ agrees with me is also pos.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Dems are showing their true colors in this loss. Anti free speech, pro global elitist, anti American Dream, soft on terrorism, anti economic expansion and super anti working class. Now the only question is there enough low information voters to join the hordes of lazy welfare voters to derail making America Great Again in the mid terms?

l3randonf
    l3randonf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

lol! Reza Aslan...the same freak who ate actual human brains on a CNN show while hanging out with some tribe.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    And of course the inbreds eat it up

Tell that to your Daddy Cortez!!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by l3randonf View Post
    lol! Reza Aslan...the same freak who ate actual human brains on a CNN show while hanging out with some tribe.
    the only time he had brains

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Anyone remember that CNN video after Trump won where they just happened to interview an irate Hillary supporter who just happened to be a former CNN cameraman?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Anyone remember that CNN video after Trump won where they just happened to interview an irate Hillary supporter who just happened to be a former CNN cameraman?

Cubs4ever
    Cubs4ever's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Dems are showing their true colors in this loss. Anti free speech, pro global elitist, anti American Dream, soft on terrorism, anti economic expansion and super anti working class. Now the only question is there enough low information voters to join the hordes of lazy welfare voters to derail making America Great Again in the mid terms?
    Can you explain how the Dems are anti american dream, soft on terrorism, anti middle class and pro global elitist?

First ... 12131415161718 ... Last