unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

This should be good

Let story time begin

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

I'm not pro

I have failed to see the wisdom of handing over $100 (don't give me the charity BS) other than pure peer pressure. Also I think there are some on the forum that benefit by making these pushes to get people to hand over their $100

That is my reasoning until I am convinced otherwise.

hanziman
    hanziman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1659

i just think its a scam, i see no benefit.

sportsfan9698

Said differently, I want my cut or I will oppose. As a guy from Jersey, you can feel me

sportsfan9698

JJ I hope this is not part of your plan to get back on top....

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

i am mot a pro and need no reason

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3038

I was pro for a year, absolutely worth it. I didn't renew because of the editing in the services forum and their lack of response to direct questions.

sportsfan9698

give it a few minutes.... Opie and Philly will chime in to tell us why it is so great... wait for it....

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Since I became pro my rooster when from 2.5 to 4

Worth it.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

The value in being in Pro is multi fold, as I've so eloquently stated here many, many times.

If someone I knew said give me $100, and over the next year I will guarantee you return of AT LEAST 70%, with you having to do absolutely nothing in your life different than that which you are doing now…I would take it.

If you can't see that…you're a dumbfukk. Period.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: triplecrown333, and JACK MATZ

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

sportsfan9698

thank you opie... right on cue

has anybody seen philly?

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Im more of a pro than any of you rookie hamburgers

Including you JJ ya fkn bacon deluxe hamburger
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    I'm not pro

I have failed to see the wisdom of handing over $100 (don't give me the charity BS) other than pure peer pressure. Also I think there are some on the forum that benefit by making these pushes to get people to hand over their $100

That is my reasoning until I am convinced otherwise.
    Same. SBR makes money off people coming here from advertising, they should be giving PRO status away for free.

And dont even try to convince me that every $100 given to charity isnt deducted by them off taxes, when its us donating the money

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sportsfan you need to be a Pro

Your good rep on the line here

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sportsfan you need to be a Pro

Your good rep on the line here
    I'm open to discussions... time will tell.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17041

Everything in life has a price. If you are going to utilize a site on a day in day out basis, nothing wrong with sending .27 a day. Don't care if .21 goes to the CEO of Make a Wish.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Let us see, I donated 100 three years ago. Since then I have paid for that by points. I have won 400 in amazon gc. I won 300 target gc and won about 100 in pizza gc. If i was a better bettor I'm sure that i would of won more. So for 100 donation i have won 800 in gc.AS Also instead of betting with air than you can play other things. Now there are others that have won cash by little things by funding a gambling acct or winning a contest.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    I'm open to discussions... time will tell.
    The only time in jj life but he is right. They are going to do an ncaa contest that you can't get in unless your pro

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    The only time in jj life but he is right. They are going to do an ncaa contest that you can't get in unless your pro
    You see that is a problem I have to consider. If I were to go pro it would be mostly for contests I suppose. But I will sweep them all, and all of you will hate me. I have to consider this....

unde0087
    Did we win?

The contests that have cash and betpoint prizes are worth it alone. I like how posters that tell us they are gambling hundreds or thousands a day are worried about sending a $100 to benefit, not only themselves, but the site they spend 75% of their day on. Yet they will send thousands of dollars overseas to someone they don't even know to gamble only because SBR, the site that isn't worth the $100 donation, made sure to help them pick a trustworthy book

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

There is plenty of value in being a PRO, at least from a U.S. standpoint.

Not only do the contest pay out real money, but you can buy all sorts of things in the store.

I've personally purchased products in the store worth 148,000 Betpoints, and I'm a terrible capper. There are posters on here with way more store purchases than myself. So saying there is no value .... come on, man.
    Last edited by GUMMO77; 11-28-16 at 03:07 PM.

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    I was pro for a year, absolutely worth it. I didn't renew because of the editing in the services forum and their lack of response to direct questions.
    The Service Play forum rules have been stated clearly and simply, 5918mike. Though still some users don't want to follow it the reason we edit the post, and give infractions to those continuously posting the things that are not allowed.

What is allowed: [Capper Name] + play & odds.

What is not allowed. *amount, write ups, $ amount, unit amount etc.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

There's no reason to be on this site as a non-pro outside of being a brokedikk fat braindead cheesy poof eating slob pos.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I like Pro status to show who is a brokedikk and who is not.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77, and unde0087

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

^^^Exactly, if you're not an SBR PRO then you are either broke, cheap or a shitty gambler.. Either way that should be a red flag when tailing non SBR PROS...

Being an SBR PRO is a good gig if you are a decent sports gambler and can gamble up those bet points.. You can find something to buy in the SBR STORE with bet points that has real value.. It's not a scam..

Benefits and profits are there to be had as an SBR PRO with the contest play as well.. Real money can be made like in the BEAT THE PRICK contest now.. Top 50 or so get paid in real money prizes..

I'll never let my SBR PRO status expire...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

5918mike

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Genie View Post
    The Service Play forum rules have been stated clearly and simply, 5918mike. Though still some users don't want to follow it the reason we edit the post, and give infractions to those continuously posting the things that are not allowed.

What is allowed: [Capper Name] + play & odds.

What is not allowed. *amount, write ups, $ amount, unit amount etc.
    Your shitty rules, my shitty reason. I'm just living in your world. Just doesn't make much sense to help members using a specific system that uses previous losses and then not allow that information to be posted. I guess that falls under etc.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

not as worth it in canada. We need Giftcards and pizza here, since id had accounts not linked to sbr on most books i cant utilize the spotsbook cash,

on the other hand im not a broke penetrate and can afford to donate the 100 even if its to donate my points every day to other sick degens

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

I've already explained my position many times........and no, I'm not going to repeat myself...sorry if you weren't paying attention... most of you on here already know who I am and what I am about so need to rehash that as well......but I will also say this much...stuff happens in real life...all kinds of expenses, mortgages, bills, rent, food, medical emergencies, insurance, utilities, phone plans, taking care of sick or elderly relative or friend, etc, etc, etc...guys like JIBBY come off as snug, arrogant, judgmental douchebags who need to just STFU...you don't know anyone personal finances and situation...how dare you accuse your fellow brethren of being cheap, broke, and shitty gamblers?!...I'm NOT in any of those categories, you asshole....I've got my priorities, and I do have my charities that I give to...yes, it's cool that SBR has good incentives for members to pony up a C-note and if the rewards, prizes, cash, etc. are well worth it...the fact of the matter is what people choose to do with their money is their own damn business and no one else's...I don't need fukkin free pizza and fukkin gift cards because if I want something I got the money to pay for it...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: canepole

5918mike

If the Eagles cover tonight I'm back to PRO!
    Points Awarded:

SBR Genie gave 5918mike 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheLangster
    TheLangster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1675

was pro, didnt make a difference

was so insignificant i completely forgot to renew, i just came to site one day and was not a pro any more, so i just didnt bother

people who brag about being pro or consider themselves better cause they are pro should stop, they are basically admitting publicaly that their life is so bad that they see being an sbr pro as a status symbol
    Last edited by TheLangster; 11-28-16 at 04:11 PM.
    Points Awarded:

shadymcgrady gave TheLangster 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Brokedikks spend all their time on forums posting bs, betting points on games and playing in free contests because they dont have real money to bet, the people not wasting their lives on here are the ones betting real money. Anyone betting and winning real money could care less about wagering "points." God people are dumb
    Points Awarded:

shadymcgrady gave capone1899 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All the big guns are and even the upcoming guys

Now if your not a pro state your reason
    Weren't you a non-pro until you were "given" the pro status by Shari?

Perhaps they are just broke like you

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I've already explained my position many times........and no, I'm not going to repeat myself...sorry if you weren't paying attention... most of you on here already know who I am and what I am about so need to rehash that as well......but I will also say this much...stuff happens in real life...all kinds of expenses, mortgages, bills, rent, food, medical emergencies, insurance, utilities, phone plans, taking care of sick or elderly relative or friend, etc, etc, etc...guys like JIBBY come off as snug, arrogant, judgmental douchebags who need to just STFU...you don't know anyone personal finances and situation...how dare you accuse your fellow brethren of being cheap, broke, and shitty gamblers?!...I'm NOT in any of those categories, you asshole....I've got my priorities, and I do have my charities that I give to...yes, it's cool that SBR has good incentives for members to pony up a C-note and if the rewards, prizes, cash, etc. are well worth it...the fact of the matter is what people choose to do with their money is their own damn business and no one else's...I don't need fukkin free pizza and fukkin gift cards because if I want something I got the money to pay for it...
    Well said

1234 ... Last