Originally posted on 11/28/2016:

I've already explained my position many times........and no, I'm not going to repeat myself...sorry if you weren't paying attention... most of you on here already know who I am and what I am about so need to rehash that as well......but I will also say this much...stuff happens in real life...all kinds of expenses, mortgages, bills, rent, food, medical emergencies, insurance, utilities, phone plans, taking care of sick or elderly relative or friend, etc, etc, etc...guys like JIBBY come off as snug, arrogant, judgmental douchebags who need to just STFU...you don't know anyone personal finances and situation...how dare you accuse your fellow brethren of being cheap, broke, and shitty gamblers?!...I'm NOT in any of those categories, you asshole....I've got my priorities, and I do have my charities that I give to...yes, it's cool that SBR has good incentives for members to pony up a C-note and if the rewards, prizes, cash, etc. are well worth it...the fact of the matter is what people choose to do with their money is their own damn business and no one else's...I don't need fukkin free pizza and fukkin gift cards because if I want something I got the money to pay for it...