shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Jeff bezos would have his panties in a bunch

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

A lot of broke dik fukks. That's the reason.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    A lot of broke dik fukks. That's the reason.
    Tim,
    did you ever hook up with that cross-eyed slut wearing glasses and with the skimpy panties?...she was hot and sexy as hell...I wanted to nail her bad...did she have a stinky gash?!...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I love the guys who say "I bet real money. I have no use for gift cards or pizzas."

I've yet to meet anyone with "real money" who didn't enjoy getting more for free.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Power to the Pros!!!! A clear indicator of who has money and who does not.. End of story..

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I love the guys who say "I bet real money. I have no use for gift cards or pizzas."

I've yet to meet anyone with "real money" who didn't enjoy getting more for free.

Funny you say that. I know a guy with an eight figure net worth that goes to Steak and Shake with coupons.

People with money on average do not have the spending habits your average broke dikk would think.

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Funny you say that. I know a guy with an eight figure net worth that goes to Steak and Shake with coupons.

People with money on average do not have the spending habits your average broke dikk would think.
    Yes any waitress or bartender knows that rich men and women are horrible tippers

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    Yes any waitress or bartender knows that rich men and women are horrible tippers
    100%

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3038

Eagles didn't cover, I have 1600 points left, if jjgold gives me a winner today I can get to 3000 and cover for PRO. Hook me up.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Kinda lovin the non pro life..no hassels...no stressing about re-upping ( see seaweed) we get called out as losers even when we post winners. I enjoy living life on the lamb. A renagade of sorts ..hell id even say a adventurer...yeah a real life jeff probst thats what we are!!!!
    Here Here to the non pro..give us liberty or give us.....points

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ You don't get rich by spending foolishly on nice things or throwing away money needlessly, you get rich by saving money and then eventually making that saved money work for you through smart investing...

Read this thin book below if you are broke and begin the life change and take control of your finances once and for all.. This isn't a joke either.. This book helped me understand saving and the power of investing in my teens..

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    I'm not pro

I have failed to see the wisdom of handing over $100 (don't give me the charity BS) other than pure peer pressure. Also I think there are some on the forum that benefit by making these pushes to get people to hand over their $100

That is my reasoning until I am convinced otherwise.
    Anyone who shows proof of this before December 1 will get $100 worth of Betpoints from me. Anyone who accuses SBR of being scam artists like this and can't show a lick of proof will be permanently banned by December 1 unless they show proof of their claims as stated in the sentence prior.

Happy Holidays. Smarten up before you post such obvious bullshit for those paying attention as it WILL cost you the privilege of being here.

Ho ho ho!!!! xo
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave shari91 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

love the non pros rallying here

fukin losers in life

Get your priorities straight

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Anyone who shows proof of this before December 1 will get $100 worth of Betpoints from me. Anyone who accuses SBR of being scam artists like this and can't show a lick of proof will be permanently banned by December 1 unless they show proof of their claims as stated in the sentence prior.

Happy Holidays. Smarten up before you post such obvious bullshit for those paying attention as it WILL cost you the privilege of being here.

Ho ho ho!!!! xo

GAME, SET, MATCH Shari

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Ho ho ho!!!! xo
    Looks like sporty spice is going to get shit canned in a couple of days

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Shari no! sportsfan is worth his weight in fades. We can't ban him now he's about to make us +40 units!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Fukk u jj

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Shari I'd like to sponsor a non pro. Kind of like a toys for tots campaign....How can we make this happen

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Looks like sporty spice is going to get shit canned in a couple of days
    100% unless he can prove "there are some on the forum that benefit by making these pushes to get people to hand over their $100."

This isn't Yahoo Questions or even crazy Reddit. You say it here about this company, it's on you. Prove it or move it to another site as soon as I see because this is a horrible thing to throw out accusations about. Good luck elsewhere xo
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unde0087

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Shari I'd like to sponsor a non pro. Kind of like a toys for tots campaign....How can we make this happen
    Lol..

More like a big brother foundation..

Da Manster!

love the non pros rallying here

fukin losers in life

Get your priorities straight

seriously, USCphilly?....stereotyping much?....that would be like me saying who's the biggest, air betting fraud, broke dik fuk on this forum and 99% of the SBR Forum would say T-Wizzle hands down...but he's an SBR PRO!......so would it be right for me to say that all of SBR PRO's are broke dik fuks, air bettors, and only bet points and not real money?!...hell no...I don't go around making assumptions about my fellow brethren on here (pro and non-pro's alike) and neither should anyone else...and I've stated my position on the matter...I'm sure you read it so no need to rehash it....you still good peeps in my book....

Da Manster!

and I love guys like you that find the least little thing amusing.....

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Since you have been like a big brother to me always pointing out my wrong doings and such ..i would be honored to be sponsered..by you philly guy

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    seriously, USCphilly?....stereotyping much?....that would be like me saying who's the biggest, air betting fraud, broke dik fuk on this forum and 99% of the SBR Forum would say T-Wizzle hands down...but he's an SBR PRO!......so would it be right for me to say that all of SBR PRO's are broke dik fuks, air bettors, and only bet points and not real money?!...hell no...I don't go around making assumptions about my fellow brethren on here (pro and non-pro's alike) and neither should anyone else...and I've stated my position on the matter...I'm sure you read it so no need to rehash it....you still good peeps in my book....
    Manster you cool in my book

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Since you have been like a big brother to me always pointing out my wrong doings and such ..i would be honored to be sponsered..by you philly guy
    Lets make it happen Harry

Da Manster!

Manster you cool in my book
    same here, bro.......Dude, what happened to the Eagles last night?!...cost me over 2 dimes!......that's one of the worst beatings I've ever taken in my 35+ years of gambling!...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    If you don't go pro, is there really any reason to spend the time acquiring bet points?
    That's a key point.. Non SBR pro's can't ever use their points unless they go pro so what's the point?

If I were a non pro I'd make a point to transfer 2 points a day every day to any SBR PRO post I liked.. I'd also stay out of the contest play..

That's just me though...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-29-16 at 01:38 PM.
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

badgerguy gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

The Eagles need better oline and weapons..not to mention they ran into a buzzsaw named Rodgers who is now calling his own plays in the pocket

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

Manster, go pro. Become one of us.

Thanks,
    sb

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

You wanna donate money? You want to help the community? Go out in the community and go to a shelter, go clean up the roads, go donate money to a struggling mom trying to raise 4 kids by herself and work 2 jobs. Your 100 dollars you donate to a charity -- you have no clue what happens to that 100. Employees that work for non profit places still need resources to get around and do the good work they do. Your 100 might be used for that for all you know. You don't see the real benefit. If you go out there in the real world and put your time and/or money into something real, something you can see, I promise you, you will be making a real difference.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That's a key point.. Non SBR pro's can't ever use their points unless they go pro so what's the point..

If I were a non pro I'd make a point to transfer 2 points a day every day to any SBR PRO post I liked.. I'd also stay out of the contest play..

That's just me though...
    I actually agree with you this time, JIBBBY....it just kind of sucks that I would lose almost 6,000 points if I were to turn pro...

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

Manster you can't do shit with those points anyway right now.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I was already pro on this site. Never got anything out of it that I don't get now. I come on here to bullshit around and post some plays, gain some knowledge from you guys. I don't have time to play 4 hour poker tournament to win a $5 pizza gift card. Obviously everyone loves free stuff, but I'm straight on a pizza or a Tshirt that says SBR on it. Wear designer clothes not SBR golf shirts.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That's a key point.. Non SBR pro's can't ever use their points unless they go pro so what's the point..

That's just me though...
    That's the thing though jibby, for most the argument to not going pro is the whole "I am just here to talk sports and I don't care about betpoints", but you can go to any contest on sbr whether it's weekly or a big contest such as BTP and you will find more non pros than pros figure that one out

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Manster, go pro. Become one of us.

Thanks,
    sb

I am a pro, suhn!.......and I'm also one of you guys...Jesus loves each and every one of us just the same!.......but I digress...I'll strongly consider turning PRO just to pacify and satisfy my many throngs of fans here on SBR who follow me religiously!...

First 1234567 ... Last