Justin_sane
    not insane
    Justin_sane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3069

Quote Originally Posted by Justin_sane View Post
    you are one dumb mother fukker. hey, didn't you vacation in Syria a few months ago

France has been bombing ISIS in Syria for months now FYI
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Hey retardO...Who told you that I'm talking about bombing?

Did you completely read the first post of this thread???

"Police launched 150 raids across France, arresting scores of suspects and seizing rocket launcher among weapons"

What a fukn pathetic low life dumbfukk you are ...It fkn gives me an absolute joy to bury your sorry ass every time you open your mouth on this forum

Hey clit commander, stop putting your vagina here on a pedestal - we all know that in reality you're just a regular old c u n t.

Now go shave your clit, clown.

Do you even English??? I quoted what you said and you come up with this non sense bull chit?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11985

President Vladimir Putin says he’s shared Russian intelligence data on Islamic State financing with his G20 colleagues: the terrorists appear to be financed from 40 countries, including some G20 member states.

During the summit, “I provided examples based on our data on the financing of different Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) units by private individuals. This money, as we have established, comes from 40 countries and, there are some of the G20 members among them,” Putin told the journalists.

Today at the G20 meeting Putin also spoke of the urgent need to curb the illegal oil trade by IS.
    "I’ve shown our colleagues photos taken from space and from aircraft which clearly demonstrate the scale of the illegal trade in oil and petroleum products," he said.
    The motorcade of refueling vehicles stretched for dozens of kilometers, so that from a height of 4,000 to 5,000 meters they stretch beyond the horizon," Putin added, comparing the convoy to gas and oil pipeline systems.
    It’s not the right time to try and figure out which country is more and which is less effective in the battle with Islamic State, as now a united international effort is needed against the terrorist group, Putin said.
    Putin reiterated Russia’s readiness to support armed opposition in Syria in its efforts to fight Islamic State.
    "Some armed opposition groups consider it possible to begin active operations against IS with Russia's support. And we are ready to provide such support from the air. If it happens it could become a good basis for the subsequent work on a political settlement,” he said.
    “We really need support from the US, European nations, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran,” the president added.
    Putin pointed out the change in Washington’s stance on cooperation with Moscow in the fight against the terrorists.
    "We need to organize work specifically concentrated on the prevention of terrorist attacks and tackling terrorism on a global scale. We offered to cooperate [with the US] in anti-IS efforts. Unfortunately, our American partners refused. They just sent a written note and it says: ‘we reject your offer’,” Putin said.
    But life is always evolving and at a very fast pace, often teaching us lessons. And I think that now the realization that an effective fight [against terror] can only be staged together is coming to everybody,” the Russian leader said.
    According to Putin, first of all it should be decided which groups in Syria can be considered terrorist organizations and which can be attributed to an armed, but still legitimate part of the Syrian opposition.
    Our efforts must be concentrated on the battle with terrorist organizations.
    Putin also disagreed with Western criticism of Russia’s actions in Syria, where the country has been carrying out a large-scale air campaign against Islamic State and other terror groups since September 30.
    It’s really difficult to criticize us,” he said, adding that Russia has repeatedly asked its foreign partners to provide data on terrorist targets in Syria.
    They’re afraid to inform us on the territories which we shouldn’t strike, fearing that it is precisely where we’ll strike; that we are going to cheat everybody,” the president said.
    Apparently, their opinion of us is based on their own concept of human decency,” he added.
    Putin told the media that Russia has already established contact with the Syrian opposition, which has asked Moscow not carry out airstrikes in the territories it controls.
    We should absolutely team up with Russia to support the war against terrorism.. Russia is the one Country that doesn't seem too concerned about civilian casualties either in the region which could be a good thing......

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

please, explain to everyone how your vacation in Syria was, fraud, who goes to countries in time of civil war for vacation
    just stay buried douche nozzle...I got no time for you - go ask your mom why you're such a slow dumbfukk

please don't tell me that you actually believed that I was vacationing in Syria

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Do you even English??? I quoted what you said and you come up with this non sense bull chit?
    Yeah I do English...and apparently better, than you do...how fkn sad is that lowlife?

Justin_sane
    not insane

Yeah I do English...and apparently better, than you do...how fkn sad is that lowlife?
    forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fukk this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM *** FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM *** FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM *** FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I *** IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Justin_sane
    not insane

just stay buried douche nozzle...I got no time for you - go ask your mom why you're such a slow dumbfukk

please don't tell me that you actually believed that I was vacationing in Syria
    29k posts say otherwise

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

29k posts say otherwise
    WOW truth's a bitch ain't it??? lmfao

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

29k posts say otherwise
    ohh here comes the post count insult...ohh that really hit the spot

Hey dumbfukk, one last time before I let you go..How about that Syrian vacation that you thought I was on?

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/14gWEyfpI89HfW" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="391" width="480"></iframe>

...and since you're so fukking slow, here's a special "slow" remix of the Trololo song for ya

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fukk this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM *** FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM *** FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM *** FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I *** IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.
    Man grow the fuk up little boy
    Points Awarded:

Justin_sane gave DigBick86 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, and cant call it

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by DigBick86 View Post
    Be sure to look up ofukkup the goon boy con and fraud.

He may want to give you a very personal tour of the White House.

It is known he hung out in the gay bath houses in Chicago before he ran for the Senate!!

This was intended for the post above!!

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19026

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yep..

Do you think we worried about Japan's citizens back in the day when we dropped those Atomic bombs on Nagasaki and Heroshima? That did the trick though as the war ended just like that...

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6249

ISIS vows to attack Washington next in chilling new video and vows EVERY nation involved in Syrian airstrikes will 'suffer France's fate' as CIA director warns 'this is not a one-off'

• Chilling new ISIS video has emerged warning that militants will attack every country involved in bombing Syria
    • In the film an armed fighter addresses the camera to say ISIS 'will strike America at its centre in Washington'
    • ISIS had already claimed responsibility for the deadly terror attacks in Paris, which left 129 dead and 352 injured
    • CIA director John Brennan warned that more atrocities will be committed against the West by the terror group

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    ISIS vows to attack Washington next in chilling new video and vows EVERY nation involved in Syrian airstrikes will 'suffer France's fate' as CIA director warns 'this is not a one-off'

• Chilling new ISIS video has emerged warning that militants will attack every country involved in bombing Syria
    • In the film an armed fighter addresses the camera to say ISIS 'will strike America at its centre in Washington'
    • ISIS had already claimed responsibility for the deadly terror attacks in Paris, which left 129 dead and 352 injured
    • CIA director John Brennan warned that more atrocities will be committed against the West by the terror group

And still ofukkup won't use our mighty military to go and help France bomb the shit out of them now while they are "contained".

These were goon boys words today!

What a dumb shit you stupid sheeple elected in not once but twice!!

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

They should just defeat ISIS with ground forces and then leave immediately. It wouldn't cost too many casualties. The costly part is always occupying the country in those kinds of wars like Iraq and Afghanistan. So they should just leave as soon as ISIS is destroyed. It might spring up again, or it might not. Even if it did, it would be more cautious about attacking the West.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    They should just defeat ISIS with ground forces and then leave immediately. It wouldn't cost too many casualties. The costly part is always occupying the country in those kinds of wars like Iraq and Afghanistan. So they should just leave as soon as ISIS is destroyed. It might spring up again, or it might not. Even if it did, it would be more cautious about attacking the West.
    Unless they occupy the zone for a minimum of 3 generations then its simply not worth the longterm trauma to all the innocents who unintendedly get dragged into this ideological war...

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

President Vladimir Putin says he’s shared Russian intelligence data on Islamic State financing with his G20 colleagues: the terrorists appear to be financed from 40 countries, including some G20 member states.

During the summit, “I provided examples based on our data on the financing of different Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) units by private individuals. This money, as we have established, comes from 40 countries and, there are some of the G20 members among them,” Putin told the journalists.

Today at the G20 meeting Putin also spoke of the urgent need to curb the illegal oil trade by IS.
    "I’ve shown our colleagues photos taken from space and from aircraft which clearly demonstrate the scale of the illegal trade in oil and petroleum products," he said.
    The motorcade of refueling vehicles stretched for dozens of kilometers, so that from a height of 4,000 to 5,000 meters they stretch beyond the horizon," Putin added, comparing the convoy to gas and oil pipeline systems.
    It’s not the right time to try and figure out which country is more and which is less effective in the battle with Islamic State, as now a united international effort is needed against the terrorist group, Putin said.
    Putin reiterated Russia’s readiness to support armed opposition in Syria in its efforts to fight Islamic State.
    "Some armed opposition groups consider it possible to begin active operations against IS with Russia's support. And we are ready to provide such support from the air. If it happens it could become a good basis for the subsequent work on a political settlement,” he said.
    “We really need support from the US, European nations, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran,” the president added.
    Putin pointed out the change in Washington’s stance on cooperation with Moscow in the fight against the terrorists.
    "We need to organize work specifically concentrated on the prevention of terrorist attacks and tackling terrorism on a global scale. We offered to cooperate [with the US] in anti-IS efforts. Unfortunately, our American partners refused. They just sent a written note and it says: ‘we reject your offer’,” Putin said.
    But life is always evolving and at a very fast pace, often teaching us lessons. And I think that now the realization that an effective fight [against terror] can only be staged together is coming to everybody,” the Russian leader said.
    According to Putin, first of all it should be decided which groups in Syria can be considered terrorist organizations and which can be attributed to an armed, but still legitimate part of the Syrian opposition.
    Our efforts must be concentrated on the battle with terrorist organizations.
    Putin also disagreed with Western criticism of Russia’s actions in Syria, where the country has been carrying out a large-scale air campaign against Islamic State and other terror groups since September 30.
    It’s really difficult to criticize us,” he said, adding that Russia has repeatedly asked its foreign partners to provide data on terrorist targets in Syria.
    They’re afraid to inform us on the territories which we shouldn’t strike, fearing that it is precisely where we’ll strike; that we are going to cheat everybody,” the president said.
    Apparently, their opinion of us is based on their own concept of human decency,” he added.
    Putin told the media that Russia has already established contact with the Syrian opposition, which has asked Moscow not carry out airstrikes in the territories it controls.
    I'll have to say I've already stated many times Putin of Russia knows the truth and will reveal at right time.
    How bout that, the rocket post something i agree with

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    We should absolutely team up with Russia to support the war against terrorism.. Russia is the one Country that doesn't seem too concerned about civilian casualties either in the region which could be a good thing......
    Yeah, it's all good till those bombs are killing your family and friends. If you read the transcript it's eluding to the possible fact the U.S. is directly involved.
    Go send your kid or better yet go yourself overseas and fight this enemy that's really is your very own leaders. Talk about culling of the heard

recon1
    Yep

FYI John Brennan is a muslim radical convert

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21749

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Obama always seems so calm talking about ISIS. But he never does anything about it.

Makes no sense. Guy is just a big talker.
    That's because you're not paying attention.

Obama has launched over 6,000 airstrike attacks on ISIS. More than 4x anyone else. France finally gets started now. US has been doing this for years. Just that very same Friday morning, US took out Jihadi John. I didn't see any righties celebrating that.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    That's because you're not paying attention.

Obama has launched over 6,000 airstrike attacks on ISIS. More than 4x anyone else. France finally gets started now. US has been doing this for years. Just that very same Friday morning, US took out Jihadi John. I didn't see any righties celebrating that.
    How did you verify the sorties were directed at the actual enemy? U.S. pilots on record saying coordinates given for air drops of supply and strike are flawed and wrong.
    I'm understanding that the U.S. is flying less than 8 sorties a day. Where did you get this information?

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

You hit i on the head frogsranger. Too n
    bad more people don't wake up and and see the light.

Justin_sane
    not insane

Quote Originally Posted by DigBick86 View Post
    unaware so stfu

Justin_sane
    not insane

ohh here comes the post count insult...ohh that really hit the spot

Hey dumbfukk, one last time before I let you go..How about that Syrian vacation that you thought I was on?

...and since you're so fukking slow, here's a special "slow" remix of the Trololo song for ya

blah blah blah, spew spew spew

cliffs?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11985

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Yeah, it's all good till those bombs are killing your family and friends. If you read the transcript it's eluding to the possible fact the U.S. is directly involved.
    Go send your kid or better yet go yourself overseas and fight this enemy that's really is your very own leaders. Talk about culling of the heard
    Recon lay off the crack buddy seriously..

These conspiracy theories of yours keep popping up in every post and they are getting more and more outrageous.. I'm laughing with every post I read now..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

France does seem much more aggressive than USA attacking ISIS

Shame on USA

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Where is Mexico? Do they even have an army?????
    They had to dig all the trenches, hard work, but less dangerous.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21749

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    France does seem much more aggressive than USA attacking ISIS

Shame on USA
    Nonsense. Nobody who has been paying attention would say that.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

They could blow up the White House and Obama still wouldn't call them terrorists even though he was missing an arm, foot, and piece of his left ear.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GIVEMETHEMONEY

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    They could blow up the White House and Obama still wouldn't call them terrorists even though he was missing an arm, foot, and piece of his left ear.
    That is for sure! ofukkup is one pussy worthless con and fraud the dumb shit sheeple elected in not once but twice!

I thought the stupid sheeple would have learned their lesson the first 4 years!

I am convinced ofukkup is a gay closet whiny ass muslim!!

ACoochy

Lol at you guys thinking that foreign policy is black and white...

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Lol at you guys thinking that foreign policy is black and white...
    C'mon AC, you're either a rag head sympathizer or you nuke the bastards.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Yep AC is a rag head 7th century throwback whiny ass muslim!!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  39.2 KB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikewlgm

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    If your into never ending wars then do what you describe cos im sure if you nuke them yhen alot of other muslims around the world wont be at all pissed...

All that will do is help isis propoganda and employ a new generation of jihad sleeper cells...

What are you going to do then? Nuke the entire planet?

As i said its far from black and white..

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Yep AC is a rag head 7th century throwback whiny ass muslim!!
    Drink drank drunk

First 123456 ... Last