rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

"Meanwhile, a poll released Thursday found that at least 70 percent of American support an expanded fight against the Islamic State, including sending U.S. troops to the region."

I think that poll is backwards. IS is more of a threat to that region than it is to us. Why aren't they using their own troops to fight IS? I'm surprised Obama is even doing anything. Other countries don't get involved until IS does something to their people. When they do, it's not much more than we are doing.

IS wants to die. They don't give a rats ass who they kill. They are akin to a white guy yelling the n word in an all black bar, just begging to get killed.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

it doesn't matter the world will be fighting isis/isil/boko haram until the end of time. They're like roaches you can kill a bunch but there's still a few you didn't get they'll build up again, right now i don't even think we're making a dent to be honest. That's why I just shook my head when cnn and the media made a big deal about killing jihadi john like they won't just replace him and use him as an martyr. It sucks right but it's the truth this isn't a winnable conflict you'll never kill them all they'll never give up isn't that clear by now?

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    "Meanwhile, a poll released Thursday found that at least 70 percent of American support an expanded fight against the Islamic State, including sending U.S. troops to the region."

I think that poll is backwards. IS is more of a threat to that region than it is to us. Why aren't they using their own troops to fight IS? I'm surprised Obama is even doing anything. Other countries don't get involved until IS does something to their people. When they do, it's not much more than we are doing.

IS wants to die. They don't give a rats ass who they kill. They are akin to a white guy yelling the n word in an all black bar, just begging to get killed.
    ISIS is the masterpiece of the this administration kelly.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

We should send all our gang members over there to fight them.

eidolon
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Have a guess...

That was around the time when the west started to try bringing 'democracy' to the middle east.

Simply put in true Western tradition it got too hard so we cut and run then wonder why its now a hot bed for terrorism...
    Middle-east has been that way for 1000+ years.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Middle-east has been that way for 1000+ years.
    Excatly,when hasn't it been a War Zone,my grandad said Syria was f@cked up back during WW2.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 11-20-15 at 12:45 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    We should send all our gang members over there to fight them.
    http://gawker.com/heres-crazy-video-...ght-1536021288

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^ that video is hilarious legit lol @ the silver lake and Pasadena shout outs.

eidolon
    USA

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    He was talking for 2 minutes, and only said 13 unique words.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8394

which one is King Mayan?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I actually read somewhere that one of them or both got killed...can't find an article right now

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

And all the fuking thugsters in US prisons as long as a chip is put on them!

Especially let the rapist and child molesters go there and give the ISIS bitches a taste of their own medicine!

If a prisoner who is helping the cause do something good for them like early release for helping our cause. Make sure they give a head count for how many rag heads they kill especially ISIS rag heads!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

First ... 4567