JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Where were France before that? Why over 100 people have to die, before they decide to go after fkn ISIS?
    Same can be said for us before the 9/11 attacks.. It takes home turf attacks like these to get a Countries people and leaders in war mode..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-16-15 at 01:08 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The only way to conquer these Terrorists like some have said is you cannot worry about innocent citizens

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    And your pals Lonathan and Schemp are world class gamblers who never lose and kick people's asses

Is it just a coincidence that emergency drills are being run just hours and in some cases just a day before several of the last "terrorist" attacks. COMMON MAN

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    Is it just a coincidence that emergency drills are being run just hours and in some cases just a day before several of the last "terrorist" attacks. COMMON MAN
    This is a portrait of Mo Money Vaughn in his best moments! lmfao
    Points Awarded:

cant call it gave GIVEMETHEMONEY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    why would Mexico care about some fukking Muslims?????

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The only way to conquer these Terrorists like some have said is you cannot worry about innocent citizens
    Agreed, if their own citizens won't take the fight to them and try to stop hiding them out then it's all fair game I say.... War is tragic..

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Agreed, if their own citizens won't take the fight to them and try to stop hiding them out then it's all fair game I say.... War is tragic..
    Yep unfortunately true. From a way old song ... "War, huh! What is it good for? War, huh? What is it good for?"

War has been around since the beginning of time!!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Only way to do this is bomb the piss out of them.

Yes, innocent people will die.

No other way around this.

Innocent people died in Paris.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Only way to do this is bomb the piss out of them.

Yes, innocent people will die.

No other way around this.

Innocent people died in Paris.
    I totally agree with you!

ofukkup aka goon gay boy doesn't have the balls to do anything!

He doesn't want any problems so he can keep playing golf and leave the problem for the next President!

What a fukkup you clowns elected!!

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    I totally agree with you!

ofukkup aka goon gay boy doesn't have the balls to do anything!

He doesn't want any problems so he can keep playing golf and leave the problem for the next President!

What a fukkup you clowns elected!!
    Ya, he's a real clown. Didn't he say 2 days before the Paris attacks that ISIS was contained and wasn't a threat? The dumbest President of all time, he has that locked up. He is more worried about pushing a race war in his own country to do anything about a threat that is actually real, but let's open up the borders and except as many rag head refugees as we can right now. I am sure that will be safe but remember President Obama said America is the safest it's ever been so no way anything happens. He is so informed and up to date on everything you know.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    France launches wave of 'massive' bombing raids on ISIS targets, throwing jihadist group's Syrian capital Raqqa into panic as recruitment centre and training camp are blitzed

French jets dropped 20 bombs on ISIS stronghold, destroying command centre, training camp and munitions dump
    Bombardment come two days after French President Francois Hollande vowed to strike ISIS in Syria 'without mercy'
    Police launched 150 raids across France, arresting scores of suspects and seizing rocket launcher among weapons
    Huge manhunt is also underway for accomplices of the Islamist cell which massacred 129 people in Paris on Friday
    Police face serious questions after arresting one of the masterminds and then letting him go hours after the attacks
    One of the Bataclan bombers has now been identified as Frenchman Samy Aminour, 28, after raids in Paris Suburbs
    He was known to anti-terrorism police in 2012 when prosecuted for trying to flee France to join Al Qaeda in Yemen
    French Prime Minister has warned that new terror attacks are being planned in France and other European countries

Wow, real smart and the Frenchies will feel all good about some revenge, but the fox is in the henhouse

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    How many troops did France send to help us after 9/11? I don't remember seeing any
    Foreign legion

GIVEMETHEMONEY

This is a portrait of Mo Money Vaughn in his best moments! lmfao
    Thanks for the betpoint!

Yep that is how I picture Mo Money Vaughn!!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

Some real brainiacs in this thread. It's a wonder some of you aren't writing foreign policy.

jjgold

I would think they're going to make France pay again for these attacks down the road

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Some real brainiacs in this thread. It's a wonder some of you aren't writing foreign policy.
    Instead of posting shit, then why don't you give us some wisdom Obi Wan Knobe?

Yep you are the funny dumb ass fukker here!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Instead of posting shit, then why don't you give us some wisdom Obi Wan Knobe?

Yep you are the funny dumb ass fukker here!
    Mark Twain once said "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

You should take this advice. You regurgitate the same baseless shit every time you post. You come across like an angry teenager who hasn't learned to wipe his own ass, let alone think critically. Have all the answers but haven't got a clue. Be funny if it wasn't sad.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Mark Twain once said "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

You should take this advice. You regurgitate the same baseless shit every time you post. You come across like an angry teenager who hasn't learned to wipe his own ass, let alone think critically. Have all the answers but haven't got a clue. Be funny if it wasn't sad.
    Still waiting for you to post something news worthy!!

Look at yourself before you cast the first stone!

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Still waiting for you to post something news worthy!!

Look at yourself before you cast the first stone!
    I have yet to have anyone defend ofukkup from my accusations!

Go figure!!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Go figure!!
    Are you off today or did you get canned? If you got canned, maybe go stand on the corner with your new
    mexican buddies and do some REAL work!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Go figure!!
    Oh, well shit, I stand corrected.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I would think they're going to make France pay again for these attacks down the road
    Probably, still not a reason to not go on the offensive. I respect the French for doing something about this... More Countries should wake up and do the same..

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Probably, still not a reason to not go on the offensive. I respect the French for doing something about this... More Countries should wake up and do the same..
    They already were bombing them, so are the US, Canada, UK, Australia plus some middle eastern countries. Turkey and Russia do also but I'm not sure who they target most of the time!

jjgold

Justin_sane
    not insane
    Justin_sane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3069

Where were France before that? Why over 100 people have to die, before they decide to go after fkn ISIS?
    you are one dumb mother fukker. hey, didn't you vacation in Syria a few months ago

France has been bombing ISIS in Syria for months now FYI

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

France has no clue what it's doing, they're scared to do anything of substance and their bombs are ineffective. stupid Frogs.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Justin_sane View Post
    you are one dumb mother fukker. hey, didn't you vacation in Syria a few months ago

France has been bombing ISIS in Syria for months now FYI
    Hey retardO...Who told you that I'm talking about bombing?

Did you completely read the first post of this thread???

"Police launched 150 raids across France, arresting scores of suspects and seizing rocket launcher among weapons"

What a fukn pathetic low life dumbfukk you are ...It fkn gives me an absolute joy to bury your sorry ass every time you open your mouth on this forum

Hey clit commander, stop putting your vagina here on a pedestal - we all know that in reality you're just a regular old c u n t.

Now go shave your clit, clown.

Last edited by Russian Rocket; 11-16-15 at 05:07 PM.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    France has no clue what it's doing, they're scared to do anything of substance and their bombs are ineffective. stupid Frogs.
    Have to be seen to be doing something...

Besides, its a vote getter for elections later on...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    They already were bombing them, so are the US, Canada, UK, Australia plus some middle eastern countries. Turkey and Russia do also but I'm not sure who they target most of the time!
    When I say bombing I mean really bombing.. Bring in the B bomber planes to drop big ton like bombs and alot of them, not these little side winder missiles from jets that can barely take out a car or van and a little target..

When Countries say we are bombing that doesn't really mean they are doing any real damage and striking fear in the enemy.. There are different levels of aggression and damage when bombing.. Countries are too concerned with civilian casualties.. Trouble is the civilians are the ones that are hiding out the terrorists in many cases...

It's all just hog wash right now when Countries say they are bombing.. I'd like a terrorist town absolutely leveled with everyone in it and believe me that would send a message and we would all hear about that.. Would make the terrorists shiiit in their pants if we really got offensive like that..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: existential

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

The west wants to fight with planes. That didn't work in Vietnam and it won't work here.

They need to shed blood.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

<iframe src="https://www.rt.com/news/322305-isis-financed-40-countries/video/" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
    President Vladimir Putin says he’s shared Russian intelligence data on Islamic State financing with his G20 colleagues: the terrorists appear to be financed from 40 countries, including some G20 member states.

During the summit, “I provided examples based on our data on the financing of different Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) units by private individuals. This money, as we have established, comes from 40 countries and, there are some of the G20 members among them,” Putin told the journalists.

Today at the G20 meeting Putin also spoke of the urgent need to curb the illegal oil trade by IS.
    "I’ve shown our colleagues photos taken from space and from aircraft which clearly demonstrate the scale of the illegal trade in oil and petroleum products," he said.
    The motorcade of refueling vehicles stretched for dozens of kilometers, so that from a height of 4,000 to 5,000 meters they stretch beyond the horizon," Putin added, comparing the convoy to gas and oil pipeline systems.
    It’s not the right time to try and figure out which country is more and which is less effective in the battle with Islamic State, as now a united international effort is needed against the terrorist group, Putin said.
    Putin reiterated Russia’s readiness to support armed opposition in Syria in its efforts to fight Islamic State.
    "Some armed opposition groups consider it possible to begin active operations against IS with Russia's support. And we are ready to provide such support from the air. If it happens it could become a good basis for the subsequent work on a political settlement,” he said.
    “We really need support from the US, European nations, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran,” the president added.
    Putin pointed out the change in Washington’s stance on cooperation with Moscow in the fight against the terrorists.
    "We need to organize work specifically concentrated on the prevention of terrorist attacks and tackling terrorism on a global scale. We offered to cooperate [with the US] in anti-IS efforts. Unfortunately, our American partners refused. They just sent a written note and it says: ‘we reject your offer’,” Putin said.
    But life is always evolving and at a very fast pace, often teaching us lessons. And I think that now the realization that an effective fight [against terror] can only be staged together is coming to everybody,” the Russian leader said.
    According to Putin, first of all it should be decided which groups in Syria can be considered terrorist organizations and which can be attributed to an armed, but still legitimate part of the Syrian opposition.
    Our efforts must be concentrated on the battle with terrorist organizations.
    Putin also disagreed with Western criticism of Russia’s actions in Syria, where the country has been carrying out a large-scale air campaign against Islamic State and other terror groups since September 30.
    It’s really difficult to criticize us,” he said, adding that Russia has repeatedly asked its foreign partners to provide data on terrorist targets in Syria.
    They’re afraid to inform us on the territories which we shouldn’t strike, fearing that it is precisely where we’ll strike; that we are going to cheat everybody,” the president said.
    Apparently, their opinion of us is based on their own concept of human decency,” he added.
    Putin told the media that Russia has already established contact with the Syrian opposition, which has asked Moscow not carry out airstrikes in the territories it controls.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The west wants to fight with planes. That didn't work in Vietnam and it won't work here.

They need to shed blood.
    Which means boots on the ground and ofukkup aka goon boy won't do that because he is a muslim pussy!

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Putin should do whatever he wants to protect his own country, who gives a fukk what the U.S. thinks about it

Justin_sane
    not insane
    Justin_sane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3069

please, explain to everyone how your vacation in Syria was, fraud, who goes to countries in time of civil war for vacation

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

They need to shed blood.
    It might work better, that was a dense jungle we were bombing in Vietnam and the smart bombs today are much more efficient and powerful then back in the 70's...

First 12345 ... Last