ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Here is how you destroy ISIS: Wait until all the refugees are out of their headquarters. Drop a nuclear bomb in the desert as a warning to surrender. If they refuse to surrender drop the nuclear bomb over their heads. Then wait and see what happens.
    How do you some of the terrorists wont have planted themselves in amongst the refugees?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

GIVEMETHEMONEY is fired up!!!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    They aren't virgins anymore their non prophet idiot mohammed raped them while they were young so they are no longer virgins!

Shows what a worthless clown worthless piece of shit allah chose!

I agree with kidcud they are fukking 7th century throwback sand dweller idiots!

We need to bomb the shit out of them now.

ofukkup doesn't have the balls to do it because he is a whiny piece of shit musim and sides with them!
    I agree, however, we need to shoot the shit out of them, bombs can only do so much.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I'm pretty sure Hitler would have found an answer for these guys.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    How do you some of the terrorists wont have planted themselves in amongst the refugees?
    Well if the terrorists leave Syria..the goal is accomplished. Without a base to get funded with stolen black market oil they will run out of cash and any sleeper cells they have in other countries will be destroyed by local authorities.

ACoochy

They aren't virgins anymore their non prophet idiot mohammed raped them while they were young so they are no longer virgins!

Shows what a worthless clown worthless piece of shit allah chose!

I agree with kidcud they are fukking 7th century throwback sand dweller idiots!

We need to bomb the shit out of them now.

ofukkup doesn't have the balls to do it because he is a whiny piece of shit musim and sides with them!
    Haha how do you know who the enemy is though?

Majority are innocent law abiding people who love their families...

Good luck finding a needle in a haystack...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    They will refuse. They are fukking idiots waiting to die for their 72 virgin Goats to fukk
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Well if the terrorists leave Syria..the goal is accomplished. Without a base to get funded with stolen black market oil they will run out of cash and any sleeper cells they have in other countries will be destroyed by local authorities.
    These guys are sleepers so there's really no way to tell who they are without prior intelligence and these guys are smart to not use phones etc anything that is traceable they dont use...

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

If you will recall when they supposedly killed Bin Nada aka Bin Laden, they brought his information to him on Thumb drives. He had no internet no phones traceable to his house when he was supposedly killed.

ofukkup sure used the military at that time to get a much needed bump in the polls at that time because he was seriously tanking. Anything ofukkup does is only for him.

goon boy wants to finish his last year without a major incident so he can leave the mess to the next President so that lazy piece of shit can go back to his lousy golf game!

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Prove your conspiracy theories with facts....

I don't have the time for this kind of nonsense.. Wish you the best though pal, not hating on ya.....

Asked for proof and gave proof this Admin. is involved in the creation of ISIS. Guess it goes against your brainwashing. Tell me what you think of the DIA report.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

If you will recall when they supposedly killed Bin Nada aka Bin Laden, they brought his information to him on Thumb drives. He had no internet no phones traceable to his house when he was supposedly killed.

ofukkup sure used the military at that time to get a much needed bump in the polls at that time because he was seriously tanking. Anything ofukkup does is only for him.

goon boy wants to finish his last year without a major incident so he can leave the mess to the next President so that lazy piece of shit can go back to his lousy golf game!
    absolutely no doubt in my mind that the bin laden killing was staged. tough to kill someone who was already dead. too convenient that burial at sea story was as to not inflame the muslims by showing pictures. come on. totally fabricated to boost poll numbers.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    absolutely no doubt in my mind that the bin laden killing was staged. tough to kill someone who was already dead. too convenient that burial at sea story was as to not inflame the muslims by showing pictures. come on. totally fabricated to boost poll numbers.
    I totally agree. I think the bastard died in the caves at the beginning of the war.

Anything to help pathetic goon boy as I previously stated!

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

boots on the ground only way to end this

problem here is the operation kurds/turks, us/russian do they really trust each other? saudis/iran old rivals.

which nation is ready for casualties? us/uk already lost many young men in that area

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

so all those Seals are lying?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    so all those Seals are lying?
    A good friend of mine was a Navy Seal. He said in the year 2003 his squad had a clear shot on Saddam Hussein. Clearest shot. Crystal clear shot he said. On his headset he clearly heard his friend ask for authorization of his commander. Basically giving him approval. He asked three straight times. He was told NO 3 straight times. After the 3rd try... the commander told his entire squad to retreat.

When my friend got back home... he asked to be released from the Navy. He said to me... I'm not risking my life when that was our job to begin with... and it was called off.

He said when his squad was flying back home... everyone was puzzled as to why it was called off? I asked him... are you absolutely sure you had a CLEAN SHOT?? He said... yes. It was crystal clear. Dead on.

I asked him... did you have orders to capture him or kill him? He told me we had direct orders to Kill him. Capturing him was never an option.

TheMoneyShot

So.... in my opinion... there's a reason why they kept him alive. Can anyone give me the theory as to why they still wanted him alive?

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    A good friend of mine was a Navy Seal. He said in the year 2003 his squad had a clear shot on Saddam Hussein. Clearest shot. Crystal clear shot he said. On his headset he clearly heard his friend ask for authorization of his commander. Basically giving him approval. He asked three straight times. He was told NO 3 straight times. After the 3rd try... the commander told his entire squad to retreat.

When my friend got back home... he asked to be released from the Navy. He said to me... I'm not risking my life when that was our job to begin with... and it was called off.

He said when his squad was flying back home... everyone was puzzled as to why it was called off? I asked him... are you absolutely sure you had a CLEAN SHOT?? He said... yes. It was crystal clear. Dead on.

I asked him... did you have orders to capture him or kill him? He told me we had direct orders to Kill him. Capturing him was never an option.
    saddam was never a threat to the U.S. Saddam was an ally. The Iraq war was all about the oil. And the American people were conned and many lost lives for no reason Name:  image.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  65.1 KB

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    saddam was never a threat to the U.S. Saddam was an ally. The Iraq war was all about the oil. And the American people were conned and many lost lives for no reason Name:  image.jpg
    I agree. We've been conned again. Weapons of Mass Destruction etc. Biggest fix ever. Now, we're in deeper sh#$.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave TheMoneyShot 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Something that I never hear about is what do the people in Iraq think since he is out of power? I know his belief in using fear and torture kept the criminals in line(which I am cool with), but he also was doing some pretty funky shit.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18900

Cheney, Bush.Halliburton, Lockheed Martin, Black Water, & all the war profiteers. That's why this country has been in a perpetual state of war since WWII. They call it the permanent war time economy. We create the terrorist, then some clown on Fox News & MSNBC tells us they hate us because of our freedoms. No they hate us because we fuked up their lives & country while stealing their resource wealth. Then after we bomb the fuk out of their country our banks give them a loan to rebuild. We call it aid, but its a loan that they can never pay back. So the war profiteers take their oil, land or anything of value.

Best part is they use our military & tax dollars to pay for it. Then they sell you the oil or whatever. Its the greatest scam going & has been for a long time.

War is a Racket.

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Something that I never hear about is what do the people in Iraq think since he is out of power? I know his belief in using fear and torture kept the criminals in line(which I am cool with), but he also was doing some pretty funky shit.
    They hated Saddam, but say they were better off with him than US intervention.

khicks26

Then you get a bunch of brainwashed sheep like the ones in this thread full of nationalism. All pumped up by the war machines media branch. Saying we need to bomb them, boots on the ground, shoot the shit out of them.

Did you you know that most of the generals & so called war experts that appear on the News work for the same companies that supply the military with weapons of war.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    I agree, however, we need to shoot the shit out of them, bombs can only do so much.
    See douche bags like this. He's not going to be the one going there to do the shooting. Talk is fuking cheap. Guy is either clueless or someone that profits from the system.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Taliban & ISIS are like the KKK.
    Imagine if a foreign country bombed Alabama & killed half the population in order to eliminate the Grand Wizard!

Then justified it by saying that America is a violent & dangerous Christian nation...we needed to get in there & bomb all those crazy Christians.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Taliban & ISIS are like the KKK.
    Imagine if a foreign country bombed Alabama & killed half the population in order to eliminate the Grand Wizard!

Then justified it by saying that America is a violent & dangerous Christian nation...we needed to get in there & bomb all those crazy Christians.
    You forgot that the media puppet has to keep saying the words radical Christian. Joseph Goebbels 101 Keep saying it till they believe it.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Cheney, Bush.Halliburton, Lockheed Martin, Black Water, & all the war profiteers. That's why this country has been in a perpetual state of war since WWII. They call it the permanent war time economy. We create the terrorist, then some clown on Fox News & MSNBC tells us they hate us because of our freedoms. No they hate us because we fuked up their lives & country while stealing their resource wealth. Then after we bomb the fuk out of their country our banks give them a loan to rebuild. We call it aid, but its a loan that they can never pay back. So the war profiteers take their oil, land or anything of value.

Best part is they use our military & tax dollars to pay for it. Then they sell you the oil or whatever. Its the greatest scam going & has been for a long time.

War is a Racket.

You make many good points.

What's our move?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

The about-face in the refugee thing is sadly a huge Win for the terrorists. That's exactly what they wanted. And then for Republicans to say 'we just don't want any muslims' -- double WIN for the terrorists. "See, they really do hate us. Come join us", says the terrorist. As usual, they get the exact reaction they want.
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave d2bets 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

saddam was never a threat to the U.S. Saddam was an ally. The Iraq war was all about the oil. And the American people were conned and many lost lives for no reason

War is a Racket.

Stop it. You're ruining this thread with facts. Gonna make the mouth breathers heads explode.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bottom line France has surprised me

They are very aggressive going after ISIS

Good for them..Obama scared

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bottom line France has surprised me

They are very aggressive going after ISIS

Good for them..Obama scared
    I will agree with you on this one ofukkup is a goon boy pussy.

He won't take true action on them because he is a whiny ass muslim!

Again Trump called him out for a $5 million dollar donation to the charity of his choice to produce his real birth certificate and Occidental College Transcripts. goon boy never showed either!

Anyone that voted for this piece of shit twice is a true dumb ass and should off themselves immediately to save air space on the planet!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

See douche bags like this. He's not going to be the one going there to do the shooting. Talk is fuking cheap. Guy is either clueless or someone that profits from the system.
    Yes, yes cause you obviously have everything figured out. I am so lucky to be in your presence on this great internet forum. How many degrees do you have? I bet you have every single one cause you are so smart. Thank you for being so smart and sharing your wealth of knowledge on this forum.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The French keep pouring it on I love it and have new respect for this country

recon1
    Yep

khicks, this one is for you. proabably only one left who knows what America was supposed to be and our place in the world. Curious hicks, who's in your avatar?

recon1
    Yep

This rather short video is a close rendition of the behind the scenes and truth of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
    This short video is pure truth!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    khicks, this one is for you. proabably only one left who knows what America was supposed to be and our place in the world. Curious hicks, who's in your avatar?

Yeah, he taxed wall st at a 90% click.

Maybe he was onto something

First ... 234567 Last