pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Watch the next few days. ISIS would feel the might of the US war machine. Would be raining bombs shortly.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

A war from the air makes pretty pictures. US sorites return without firing a shit about 3/4ths of the time.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Watch the next few days. ISIS would feel the might of the US war machine. Would be raining bombs shortly.
    Just proves us humans do not learn from history...

Isis wants this. They thrive on violence and hatred and im sure their social media will manipulate this to give maximum advantage for further recruitment..

Sometimes emotions hunder rather than help..

How we get these guys back if you truly want to hurt them is to unite as a community of one. To show that our love and compassion for our fellow humans outweighs the hatred of their socially divisional actions...

Dont give the bastards what they want..

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

Isis wants this. They thrive on violence and hatred and im sure their social media will manipulate this to give maximum advantage for further recruitment..

How we get these guys back if you truly want to hurt them is to unite as a community of one. To show that our love and compassion for our fellow humans outweighs the hatred of their socially divisional actions...

I don't think a whole lot of social media love was going to stop IS from mass genocide on that hill which started this mess, I don't think it will work now. Good luck with it though sounds foolproof.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    US sorites return without firing a shit about 3/4ths of the time.
    All because of one guy

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    I don't think a whole lot of social media love was going to stop IS from mass genocide on that hill which started this mess, I don't think it will work now. Good luck with it though sounds foolproof.
    Hey if you look at history weve failed time and time again whenever we use bombs etc...

Also this sint like a normal war. In a normal war you know who the enemy is whereas with terrorism the enemy could be your next door neighbour and you wouldnt even know...

How can you fight something if you dont know what it looks like?

This is such a complicated issue for which their exists no short term answers...

Gov needs to work together at federal, state and local levels in order to identify potential terrorists to deradicalize and educate them.

This is one of the ways we can minimize the risk in our backyards. As a team

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

So you recommend we try and make peace with ISIS and all terrorists groups, just leave them alone and turn our backs to continued terrorist acts? To not respond with great force would make us all look weak and they would just continue with the attacks regardless..

The civil world needs to rise up together and go on the major attack and America and Russia needs to lead the charge once and for all.. Punish them all I say! Strike fear in them! Cripple them and their resources.. Pound them into oblivion..

The enemy can only take so much pounding for so long from all the world powers before they get shut down for good.. If it takes boots on the ground then so be it.. I hate sending our troops back to the Middle East though but if needs to be done to stop the continuing terrorists threats then it needs to be done...

Time to drop the hammer on that evil... Obama step up for once and deliver the PAIN!!!

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    So you recommend we try and make peace with ISIS and all terrorists groups, just leave them alone and turn our backs to continued terrorist acts? To not respond with great force would make us all look weak and they would just continue with the attacks regardless..

The civil world needs to rise up together and go on the major attack and America and Russia needs to lead the charge once and for all.. Punish them all I say! Strike fear in them! Cripple them and their resources.. Pound them into oblivion..

The enemy can only take so much pounding for so long from all the world powers before they get shut down for good.. If it takes boots on the ground then so be it.. I hate sending our troops back to the Middle East though but if needs to be done to stop the continuing terrorists threats then it needs to be done...

Time to drop the hammer on that evil... Obama step up for once and deliver the PAIN!!!

Read my previous post.

Im no expert in foreign policy matters but i do know that history is a guide.

We can either stay on the same failed course weve tried time and time ahain or do something different..

Jibber fighting these guys is akin to being given a puzzle box without any of the pieces and no picture on the front of the box to let you know what the picture is supposed to look like then being told to put the puzzle together...

Thats where we are at with this...
    Last edited by ACoochy; 11-16-15 at 10:15 PM.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Recon lay off the crack buddy seriously..

These conspiracy theories of yours keep popping up in every post and they are getting more and more outrageous.. I'm laughing with every post I read now..

Just refute what i say with facts….I'll be waiting

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Just refute what i say with facts….I'll be waiting
    Prove your conspiracy theories with facts....

I don't have the time for this kind of nonsense.. Wish you the best though pal, not hating on ya.....

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Read this jibber jabber

From the DIA and it's a bonafide document

Newly-Declassified U.S. Government Documents: The West Supported the Creation of ISIS

Posted on May 24, 2015 by WashingtonsBlog
    Judicial Watch has – for many years – obtained sensitive U.S. government documents through freedom of information requests and lawsuits.
    The government just produced documents to Judicial Watch in response to a freedom of information suit which show that the West has long supported ISIS. The documents were written by the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency on August 12, 2012 … years before ISIS burst onto the world stage.
    Here are screenshots from the documents. We have highlighted the relevant parts in yellow:
    Why is this important? It shows that extreme Muslim terrorists – salafists, Muslims Brotherhood, and AQI (i.e. Al Qaeda in Iraq) – have always been the “major forces driving the insurgency in Syria.”
    This verifies what the alternative media has been saying for years: there aren’t any moderate rebelsin Syria (and see this, this and this).
    The newly-declassified document continues:
    Yes, you read that correctly:
    there is the possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist Principality in eastern Syria (Hasaka and Der Zor), and this is exactly whatthe supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime ….
    In other words, the powers supporting the Syrian opposition – the West, our Gulf allies, and Turkeywanted an Islamic caliphate in order to challenge Syrian president Assad.
    Sure, top U.S. generals – and vice president Vice President Joe Biden – have said that America’s closest allies support ISIS. And mainstream American media have called for direct support of ISIS.
    But the declassified DIA documents show that the U.S. and the West supported ISIS at its inception … as a way to isolate the Syrian government. And see this.
    This is a big deal. A former British Army and Metropolitan Police counter-terrorism intelligence officer and a former MI5 officer confirm that the newly-released documents are a smoking gun.
    This is a train wreck long in the making.
    Share this:

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

They should train, arm and organize all these Syrian refugees into an army and send them back into Syria to defeat ISIS and restore order in the country.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

France keeps going

Arresting guys left and right

Maybe they fooled with wrong Country??

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    France keeps going

Arresting guys left and right

Maybe they fooled with wrong Country??
    for every one they arrest (they should just shoot them on sight rather than bother with arresting them) there's 75 more waiting to take their place.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    for every one they arrest (they should just shoot them on sight rather than bother with arresting them) there's 75 more waiting to take their place.
    that's what we do in Russia...annihilate them with rockets and gun fire...then bulldoze their house and all the houses of their family near by and relatives so they have nowhere to fkn live

very few terrorists make a court appearance in Russia
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave Russian Rocket 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    that's what we do in Russia...annihilate them with rockets and gun fire...then bulldoze their house and all the houses of their family near by and relatives so they have nowhere to fkn live

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

From what I see from the middle east region is cowards. When it comes time to fight or flight, they do the latter.
    Iraqi's with state of the art American weapons are confronted by IS, they run. Millions of refugees of military age
    males, run.

Why should America be the people to go over there and AGAIN fight for their right to live? The surrounding countries
    are just as bad as the people who run. Why aren't they going in with ground troops, yet will turn away refugees?

Keep the women and children. Give the men guns, a set of balls and send their cowardly asses back where the penetrate they came from. Fight or die!

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

they Fukked up messing with Russia...could you imagine if putin fought obama hand to hand combat how bad would that beating be you guys have a bad ass leader all our presidents are pussies since teddy Roosevelt.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I like that alot.... America needs to get ruthless with these rag head cowards just like Russia is... If they hide in a house then you level the house, if they occupy and take over a town you bomb and level the town.. If you capture execute quickly or ship them off for life..

If there is no Government in place make one and then protect it... Send a strong messages to the civilians also, if you hide Islamic extremists then you are just as liable and responsible if you don't report it..

It's time to drop the hammer.. It's getting to the point where it's us or them.. I'm fed up with the Middle East and their continued hatred toward the entire world of other religions and beliefs....

Poor Israel as they've delt with this same threat in their own back yard since their existence, we can learn from them.. They also bomb the shiiit out them when they get attacked..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-17-15 at 10:56 AM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8440

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/12239509_1089402311112162_51279469668467 49793_n.jpg?oh=0706899e973f52456bb34f32a 2d6ccf8&oe=56B4751C[/IMG]

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

haha yep that's about right Dwight!! lmfao

Rag head dumb ass sheeple 7th century throwback sand dwellers!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm actually in favor of bombing their religious sites in the Middle East where all the rag heads pray to Mohammad. They've destroyed so many ancient historic sites already, ran out and shut down Christian and Catholic sites of prayer and worship just because they found them offensive in their regions so I think we should return the favor..

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2...a-archaeology/

We wouldn't dare do that because it would offend the entire Muslim world but yet they have offended every other religion themselves and continue to so.. So one sided.. I get angry thinking about all this..

I'm done Rant over...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-17-15 at 01:54 PM.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

I'm actually in favor of bombing their religious sites in the Middle East where all the rag heads pray to Mohammad. They've destroyed so many ancient historic sites already, ran out and shut down Christian and Catholic sites of prayer and worship just because they found them offensive in their regions so I think we should return the favor..

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2...a-archaeology/

We wouldn't dare do that because it would offend the entire Muslim world but yet they have offended every other religion themselves and continue to so.. So one sided.. I get angry thinking about all this..

I'm done Rant over...
    I totally agree with you on that one, but we need to time it when they have their stupid ass prayers of 5 times daily.

We wait for all of the sand dwellers to show up and bomb the shit out of them. Easy win!

Just remember these are the same ruthless pieces of shit who hide behind the women and children in the same mosques.

Let's show them whose boss!

Kind of like the illegal shits from the south here who hide out in Catholic churches to avoid being deported!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Until the west decides to put boots on the ground nothing will happen.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    100% correct

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

France keeps pounding them every day I got to give them credit

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Clueless

Cos thats worked so well over the past several times the west has invaded a country

DwightShrute

Clueless

Cos thats worked so well over the past several times the west has invaded a country
    ok what would you do? Nothing? Dropping bombs for years?

To me, many countries work together and put a million feet on the ground. Go in there are wipe them out and then leave. It shouldn't take long. A few weeks at the most. After the job's done, the UN can take it from there.

If everyone agrees these are evil murderers, then the world can unite to do what is needed. Am I wrong?

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    ok what would you do? Nothing? Dropping bombs for years?

To me, many countries work together and put a million feet on the ground. Go in there are wipe them out and then leave. The UN can take it from there.

If everyone agrees these are evil murderers, then the world can unite to do what is needed. Am I wrong?
    You couldnt be more wrong if you tried...

Military intervention will only create another several jihadist groups and thusthe BS continues to the next generation and the next with absolute no end in sight.

May as well join up with them with that attitude because your giving them what they want ie to divide the community...

If you read some of my earlier posts youd see ive offered a workable solution

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Clueless

It's not about invading a country. The problem was leaving in the first place. That's what happens when Israel controls the us foreign policy.

DwightShrute

You couldnt be more wrong if you tried...

Military intervention will only create another several jihadist groups and thusthe BS continues to the next generation and the next with absolute no end in sight.

May as well join up with them with that attitude because your giving them what they want ie to divide the community...

If you read some of my earlier posts youd see ive offered a workable solution
    ISIS thinks the world cannot unite and fight them. The Nazi's thought that also. They may be right. They saw the Russians in Afghanistan. Then the Americans. Then the Americans in Iraq. All did it half ass until they finally had to leave with their tails between their legs. What a mistake.

If you have a problem with bedbugs, you can try and get rid of them one by one or you can do what is needed.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    ISIS thinks the world cannot unite and fight them. The Nazi's thought that also. They may be right. They saw the Russians in Afghanistan. Then the Americans. Then the Americans in Iraq. All did it half ass until they finally had to leave with their tails between their legs. What a mistake.

If you have a problem with bedbugs, you can try and get rid of them one by one or you can do what is needed.
    How do you fight an enemy you cant see?

This isn't a normal war ie us vs them. These people could be your neighbours and you wouldnt know so how do you fight that?

As stated previously its akin to been given a puzzle box with no puzzle pieces or design on the box and then your told you have to put the pieces together, even though youve no idea what your supposed to be looking at...

If we go into this with a traditional warlike mentality it will destroy us in the longterm

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Here is how you destroy ISIS: Wait until all the refugees are out of their headquarters. Drop a nuclear bomb in the desert as a warning to surrender. If they refuse to surrender drop the nuclear bomb over their heads. Then wait and see what happens.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Here is how you destroy ISIS: Wait until all the refugees are out of their headquarters. Drop a nuclear bomb in the desert as a warning to surrender. If they refuse to surrender drop the nuclear bomb over their heads. Then wait and see what happens.
    They will refuse. They are fukking idiots waiting to die for their 72 virgin Goats to fukk

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    They will refuse. They are fukking idiots waiting to die for their 72 virgin Goats to fukk
    They aren't virgins anymore their non prophet idiot mohammed raped them while they were young so they are no longer virgins!

Shows what a worthless clown worthless piece of shit allah chose!

I agree with kidcud they are fukking 7th century throwback sand dweller idiots!

We need to bomb the shit out of them now.

ofukkup doesn't have the balls to do it because he is a whiny piece of shit musim and sides with them!

First 1234567 Last