teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes trump go ....away

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Let's kill this two party tyranny once and for all.
    Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    ...Great idea. I've been saying this for years....
    George Washington warned of the exact dangers of political parties, especially the two party system.

Among other things, he warned that the swapping of political power between parties would lead the sitting government (party in temporary power) to change it's focus from the people and be more concerned with revenge on the other party.

George Washington was spot on with his complaints...read his farewell address.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dwight stop pumping up your candidate

This is a democratic posted board

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

when you get up in age, there is no way there isn't gonna be some skeletons in your closet. Trump is no different. He could easily just do what he's been doing and making money but he loves his country and wants to make a difference knowing full well he will be under the microscope of critics.

Go ahead and criticize him go going bankrupt. It's not like he is the only one to do ever do it. He never broke any laws from what I see. Most of his critics probably don't have more that $100 in the bank. Go ahead and mention his hair every chance you get. Yawn. The majority that do probably are bald anyways and its not like Trump is the only one with bad hair. Same goes for him getting divorced. The outrage at a someone being divorced. lol.

Go Trump Go!
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-10-15 at 02:30 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ABEHONEST

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Dwight stop pumping up your candidate

This is a democratic posted board

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

If Trump loves his country and really wants to make a difference, if he's genuine, and not a schill, then why not call for an audit of the Federal Reserve?

Ron Paul style.

DwightShrute

maybe he will?

The way many see it is ..... More of the same regardless of the party or The Donald.

Trump is gonna be a great president

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump has an agenda

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Isn't The Donald running under the Republican ticket?

If many see it as The Donald being outside of the many parties, Ron Paul style, then many may have it wrong...which isn't unusual in this arena.

It's going to be tough to be a Republican yet not be a Republican.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump has an agenda
    From here on he should be referred to, by SBR posters, as The Donald.

Last edited by KVB; 07-09-15 at 01:18 PM. Reason: GIF change, didn't see the rubber glove in last GIF

DwightShrute

Trump has an agenda
    to make America great again.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    From here on he should be referred to, by SBR posters, as The Donald.

pure dumbfuckness

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump has an agenda
    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    to make America great again.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

maybe he will?

The way many see it is ..... More of the same regardless of the party or The Donald.

Trump is gonna be a great president

I think the writing is on the wall & the only question for Trump to ponder is
    who to pick for his Vice President!

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11738034_10155811165070725_1589527690799 789566_n.jpg?oh=5ce7b13d827b9768948f037a 5b38af46&oe=5610E5DC[/IMG]

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    pure dumbfuckness
    You have nothing on him dude. He'd laugh in your face. Guy winning is not possible, but he will wake a few people up from their trance. You are still programmed apparently. I hope you can snap out of it.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Isn't The Donald running under the Republican ticket?

If many see it as The Donald being outside of the many parties, Ron Paul style, then many may have it wrong...which isn't unusual in this arena.

It's going to be tough to be a Republican yet not be a Republican.
    Very true statement, but he has no other winning choice. So a Pub he will be and, meanwhile, two guys who recognise genuis when we see it {Dwight & Abe} will keep riding on Trump's locomotive all the way to the White House.
    * Hmm, if this is indeed, a Demo thread, I see now where the less edcuated ones thrive.
    LOLOLOLOL

teaserpleaser

[QUOTE=DwightShrute;24248923][IMG]https://scontent you're proud of this?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Very true statement, but he has no other winning choice. So a Pub he will be and, meanwhile, two guys who recognise genuis when we see it {Dwight & Abe} will keep riding on Trump's locomotive all the way to the White House.
    * Hmm, if this is indeed, a Demo thread, I see now where the less edcuated ones thrive.
    LOLOLOLOL
    I think you meant to say "The Donald's locomotive all the way to the White House." It would be great if they would print "The Donald" on his campaign signs...and even the Ballot.

teaserpleaser

when you get up in age, there is no way there isn't gonna be some skeletons in your closet. Trump is no different. He could easily just do what he's been doing and making money but he loves his country and wants to make a difference knowing full well he will be under the microscope of critics.

Go ahead and criticize him go going bankrupt. It's not like he is the only one to do ever do it. He never broke any laws from what I see. Most of his critics are probably don't have more that $100 in the bank. Go ahead and mention his hair every chance you get. Yawn. The majority that do probably are bald anyways and its not like Trump is the only one with bad hair. Same goes for him getting divorced. The outrage at a someone being divorced. lol.

Go Trump Go!
    fine and dandy....unless you're running for president dumbass. Now I understand you're trolling because I refuse to believe you could be this stupid so continue making a fool of yourself its fun to watch.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    fine and dandy....unless you're running for president dumbass. Now I understand you're trolling because I refuse to believe you could be this stupid so continue making a fool of yourself its fun to watch.
    fine and dandy but that's the whole point actually, which you obviously missed.

Do yourself a favor and Google "trolling" and "making a fool of yourself" for their correct definitions. You aren't using them properly.

You're welcome.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    is it 3 or 4 times he's filed for bankruptcy? Love the back peddling on his illegal workers "lets make america great again" with cheap foreign labor and Chinese steel in his buildings and who knows what else. Sounds like the the kind of " pull yourself up by the boot straps" kind of leader this country needs
    I can't get on Trump for the labor he uses cause his guy hires the contractors and they hire their help. So it is that contractor u have to look at not Trump. I know for a fact Trumped uses all union workers in NY. It is the sleazy contractor that gets hired that tried to sneak in these low wage workers. To tough for Trumps guys to keep a track of that. They put out the bid and hire the contractor. Basically out of their hands from there. They could look at it deeper but most times they wont.

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/11666103_10155814007500725_5426865152710 77962_n.jpg?oh=9fc267304e5240031679ff4fc 69878f2&oe=561CD282[/IMG]

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/11666103_10155814007500725_5426865152710 77962_n.jpg?oh=9fc267304e5240031679ff4fc 69878f2&oe=561CD282[/IMG]
    Dwighty, Dwighty, Dwighty. What am I gonna do with you. Look through this guy's persona and tell me what you see.

I see a capitalist who wants the power of the presidency to get him and his rich buddies richer. He's using his own
    money to campaign with, why? He's making an investment in himself, but I'll bet behind the scenes, he'll probably
    get huge corporate donors. We are already a corporate state. Many don't know we are. If he get's in there will
    be no doubt.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Dwighty, Dwighty, Dwighty. What am I gonna do with you. Look through this guy's persona and tell me what you see.

I see a capitalist who wants the power of the presidency to get him and his rich buddies richer. He's using his own
    money to campaign with, why? He's making an investment in himself, but I'll bet behind the scenes, he'll probably
    get huge corporate donors. We are already a corporate state. Many don't know we are. If he get's in there will
    be no doubt.
    always count on rkelly to explain things lol. You sound like khicks when he tries to rub two brain cells together

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

be no doubt.
    I see a man that loves his country and is willing to do whatever he can to make it better. He's got a good life and doesn't need to run. He's cocky. GOOD. He doesn't care about political correctness and offending people. GOOD. He talks about things that Americans care about but politicians don't. GOOD!

We all hear about how congress' approval rating is the lowest in history. We are have been complaining how horrible Bush and Obama have been over the years. Liberals blame conservatives and conservatives blame liberals. Round and round we go. Nothing shows anyone anything will change in the next election except with one man ... Trump. The rest are just more of the same everyone's been bitching about for years.

Trump is being attacked by conservatives and liberals. That tells me he's on the right track in shaking up the incompetence club in Washington. Give Trump a shot I say. I believe he will make America great again. I don't believe anyone else that's running now can or will.

People blame corporations and the rich. The real problem is government.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-10-15 at 05:01 PM.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    always count on rkelly to explain things lol. You sound like khicks when he tries to rub two brain cells together

You truly are a fascist.

ABEHONEST

Another unbeatable and excellent post from The Donald's, # 2 man. Oh, okay, I'll share # 1 with you, Dwight.
    And now, a moment of silence for the Demo's favorite, Hillary......., oh, the silence had already started.

ABEHONEST

I see a man that loves his country and is willing to do whatever he can to make it better. He's got a good life and doesn't need to run. He's cocky. GOOD. He doesn't care about political correctness and offending people. GOOD. He talks about things that Americans care about but politicians don't. GOOD!

We all hear about how congress' approval rating is the lowest in history. We are have been complaining how horrible Bush and Obama have been over the years. Liberals blame conservatives and conservatives blame liberals. Round and round we go. Nothing shows anyone anything will change in the next election except with one man ... Trump. The rest are just more of the same everyone's been bitching about for years.

Trump is being attacked by conservatives and liberals. That tells me he's on the right track in shaking up the incompetence club in Washington. Give Trump a shot I say. I believe he will make America great again. I don't believe anyone else that's running now can or will.

People blame corporations and the rich. The real problem is government.
    Gee, I could have responded with this same message, for it is flawless and perfection at it's best.
    But, even I, humble Abe, cannot match Dwight's talent of Donald's explicit description, so I am humbled in his presence.
    This guy Dwight is a smart, educated rascal. Beware of taking this man on.
    Actually, beware, of both men, Trump & Dwight!
    Their are some people you simply cannot beat.

DwightShrute

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

You sound like khicks when he tries to rub two brain cells together
    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post

You truly are a fascist.

case in point

ABEHONEST

Donald Trump is shunned by some Phoenix Rino leaders., at The Phoenix Convention Cen

My fellow Americans, let me ask you, "what has our Rino Party done for you lately?"

How about an over/under guess on how large of a crowd [the man with huge gonads] pulls in tonight?
    I heard 5000 was capacity. Not confirmed, but my guess for this attendance is 15,000.

Go Trump, stump, stomp, and destroy the politicians who have allowed our county to drift into a wasteland for 20 or longer.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave ABEHONEST 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 10111213141516 ... Last