muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    You got swept up in the herd focusing on the wrong thing bud.
    I get that it's your "thing". You're quick to break out the sheep/herd comments etc, but in truth, you add little to nothing to most conversations.

You deflect towards the current admin - but just one post before said

He said exactly what he meant, anyone with basic logic skills can deduce what he meant and agrees.
    I agree that there's a problem with illegal immigration. I don't however, think painting an entire voting bloc as diseased rapists helps make his point, not will he be able to recover (with that group).

So that's what Donald was saying? That it's not a Mexican sanctioned program - that's it's actually an American endorsed program?

Maybe clapping seal Dwight will help boost your ego, but you're no better than trolls like scumbag if you can't actually keep a cogent point through 2 replies without having to resort to spinning it.

"Either way it doesn't matter". When all is lost, break out the tried and true.

He's (Trump) a clown, and I'll check my atheism at the door just long enough to PRAY that he takes this train all the way to the end.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

I agree that there's a problem with illegal immigration. I don't however, think painting an entire voting bloc as diseased rapists helps make his point
    except he never did.

We all know that's what you so desperately want to believe and you will continue hammering it and hammering it like there's no tomorrow despite Trump clarifying it several times since then.

Here's proof ..

Obama Caught Calling Mexicans “Gang-Bangers” as Media ...
    freedomoutpost.com/.../very-embarrassing-obama-caught-calling-mexica...
    Jul 2, 2015 - It is amazing how all these attacks are piling from the left against Donald Trump for simply exposing the rape epidemic on the Mexican border .

But not a peep from guys like you. Too funny that you refuse to see how intellectually dishonest you are.

The rest of us know what Obama meant as well as what Trump meant. No further explanation was needed in either case.

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    The rest of us know what Obama meant as well as what Trump meant. No further explanation was needed in either case.
    I read the Obama quote (did you?). You really think the two quotes are the same? Obama talks about how his admin should (they weren't) be deporting the illegals who are criminals or involved with gangs (gang bangers) and not deport the ones who are law abiding. That's the same as the broad brush that Trump used to tar an entire country?

Too funny.

Keep trying though. You'll never reach the levels of trolling that LGR did - but if that's how you fill the void of his loss, stay the course.
    Last edited by muldoon; 07-13-15 at 02:55 PM.

DwightShrute

I read the Obama quote (did you?). You really think the two quotes are the same? Obama talks about how his admin should (they weren't) be deporting the illegals who are criminals or involved with gangs (gang bangers) and not deport the ones who are law abiding. That's the same as the broad brush that Trump used to tar an entire country?

Too funny.

You try so hard. But ever since your obese/muslim/sperm-dispenser took a dirt nap, you've been like a balloon without a kid on the end of the string.

Keep trying though. You'll never reach the levels of trolling that LGR did - but if that's how you fill the void of his loss, stay the course.
    again, you don't get it but likely don't want to get it. Deflect away.

Look up the word troll and then look in the mirror for a perfect example of one.

As far as LGR goes ... very classy.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Sheesh, you guys get so caught up in the "he said, she said" tit for tat what did who mean when about whom that you are all going to miss the elections and important issues and people themselves.

You'll be so busy insulting each other that the world will pass you by.

If Don John doesn't call for an audit of the Federal Reserve, then The Donald's just another talking head.

Everything else is bullshit, see it for what it is.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Is there actual proof the Mexican government takes rapists/murderers and helps them cross the border illegally?? An actual Mariel boatlift type situation?

I'm not saying some of the illegals aren't criminals. I'm more curious that there's (apparently) a government sanctioned effort to pick the worst of the worst and help them cross over and Trump is the first national figure to bring it up.
    I don;t believe he meant its a sanctioned mexican govt program...rather the country as a whole. Semantics aside, he's factually correct. Nobody is against LEGAL immigration but the immigrants who come on work visas with skills needed to be productive on their own immediately without having to go on the govt aide payrolls don't jump across the border. Here in Texas, can't speak for the dynamics in Cali or Arizona, but the hispanics aren't monolithic and resent the illegals in large numbers. There are plenty of criminals that come across...majority are merely workers trying to get $$ and send back home or take back home but with that poverty crowd there are the criminals who do crime for a quick buck vs putting in the hard labor.

Bottom line, Trump offended the thin skinned elites who have never been to a border state and live in their bubbles but the man did speak the truth that millions of Americans feel every day.

muldoon

As far as LGR goes ... very classy.
    You're right. Uncalled for. Apologies.

DwightShrute

You're right. Uncalled for. Apologies.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 444

Too funny.

There are no law abiding illegals. They broke the law the minute they crossed the border, thus they are law breakers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

DwightShrute

Donald Trump

Macy's Takes it In the Shorts

...Over Firing

35 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Macy's is paying the price for sacking Donald Trump, because we've learned thousands of customers are cutting up their Macy's *********** in protest.

Sources connected to the department store tell TMZ, Macy's has received complaints from approximately 30,000 customers since ending its relationship with Trump nearly 2 weeks ago.

We're told the store has been "inundated with complaints" from customers who believe the department store is unfairly punishing Trump for his views on immigration.

Our sources say thousands of customers have vowed never to shop at Macy's again and many of them say they're cutting up their Macy's *********** to make a statement.

We're told the complaints have come in various ways, including phone, Facebook and email. A Macy's spokesperson would only say, "Our Facebook page is often times used by our customers to express their feelings or points of view. Many times it does not correlate to any action."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/13/donald...#ixzz3foI3jjRY

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    There are no law abiding illegals. They broke the law the minute they crossed the border, thus they are law breakers.
    Hope they don't bet offshore. Or knowingly send ** to people and lie and say it's just a friend. Or drive too fast. Or buy beer for their nephews.

DwightShrute

I disagree but I know what you mean. You are technically correct but like Trump says, we should make it easier for the good people to come to America at the same time as not keep letting the bad ones in over and over.

Its a big border. What other border just lets people walk across? Repeatedly? Its a problem that no one wants to tackle seriously. Trump does.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

This is getting good. Democrats hate Trump, Hillary hates Trump, Republicans hate trump., Mexico hates Trump.

I was never a Trump fan, but I am liking him more and more every day.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Don't get me wrong. I feel for the plights of some of these people. It's a shame they have to live in the surroundings that they do. The thing is though that we are the ones that are supposed to dictate who comes here, and who doesn't. Every person that illegally crosses that border supercedes our rules, and practically dictates to us that they are going to be a part of our club without being invited. Through legal immigration, we get the opportunity to choose what people with certain skills can join our club. I can't go to the local country club, jump on hole #9, and start playing golf. I have to be chosen. If these people don't like what is going on in their country, change it, like out forefathers did almost 250 years ago.

Don't just walk across the border without an invitation. You keep our hourly rates down. People are bitching left and right about needing to get paid a living wage. Did these same people ever think that if these guys never crossed the border, that employers would be forced to pay people more to work here? You bring our hospital bills up because you always go to the ER for medical help, and then disappear. Wow, sounds to me that affects our healthcare system. Some come over here with the intention to work, and then see how they can get benefits from "the club" without legally becoming a member. An illegal gives birth to a baby here, and then they are getting WIC and food stamps. We have enough people in this country suffering, but we want to pay these rule breakers for dropping a kid in this country? Maybe a lot of our people wouldn't need assistance if we weren't encouraging helping these people forcing themselves on our club.

Fix the problem guys. Force employers to use Everify to hire people. If they hire an illegal, its a felony and the employer serves jail time. This forces the illegals to go back, and try to fix their country, instead of bringing down ours.

DwightShrute

Fix the problem guys. Force employers to use Everify to hire people. If they hire an illegal, its a felony and the employer serves jail time. This forces the illegals to go back, and try to fix their country, instead of bringing down ours.
    I don't think that's the answer either. Let people who wanna work, work. There will always be ways around that and jails are too full as it is. If someone comes in and over stays his **** and gets a job and is a good member of society, then that's not such a bad thing. If someone in the States wants to hire that good person while they aren't legal, I don't care. Some American's won't even want to do that job or can't do it as well.

Stop the bad ones from coming in and let more good ones in. Let them open bank accounts so that they don't get robbed. Sanctuary cities are a joke. Having bad guys come in several times after being kicked out is a joke. Everyone should be against that.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't think that's the answer either. Let people who wanna work, work. There will always be ways around that and jails are too full as it is. If someone comes in and over stays his **** and gets a job and is a good member of society, then that's not such a bad thing. If someone in the States wants to hire that good person while they aren't legal, I don't care. Some American's won't even want to do that job or can't do it as well.

Stop the bad ones from coming in and let more good ones in. Let them open bank accounts so that they don't get robbed. Sanctuary cities are a joke. Having bad guys come in several times after being kicked out is a joke. Everyone should be against that.
    Americans don't want to do certain jobs because they don't pay enough compared to intensity of the job. Illegals are more than willing to work for peanuts. Many Americans won't work for that amount. The closest to sure way of keeping the bad guys out is legal immigration. Like Forest Gump said, "Life is like a box of chocolates. You don't know what you're going to get." I would rather choose what flavor chocolate bar I like, instead of letting the box of chocolates come here illegally, and hope they are what America needs. Again, if they are hard working, and want to come here, go through the proper channels. If that's too much for you, grow a pair, and change your country.

DwightShrute

Americans don't want to do certain jobs because they don't pay enough compared to intensity of the job. Illegals are more than willing to work for peanuts. Many Americans won't work for that amount. The closest to sure way of keeping the bad guys out is legal immigration. Like Forest Gump said, "Life is like a box of chocolates. You don't know what you're going to get." I would rather choose what flavor chocolate bar I like, instead of letting the box of chocolates come here illegally, and hope they are what America needs. Again, if they are hard working, and want to come here, go through the proper channels. If that's too much for you, grow a pair, and change your country.
    fair enough. People want cheap stuff also.

Two ways to make it better as I can see .. build a wall or put the military all along the border. Either way, make immigration easier for those overwhelming majority that are good people and make it very difficult for the bad ones to come in initially but even more difficult for them to get back once licked out. Oh and let's make it easier to kick out the criminals.

muldoon

It'd be a real shock if people had to actually pay the real cost for items like fuel or food.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Trump better watch his back. El Chapo gonna whack him and chop his body into little pieces. Give him a Sinaloa Smile.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Two ways to make it better as I can see .. build a wall or put the military all along the border. Either way, make immigration easier for those overwhelming majority that are good people and make it very difficult for the bad ones to come in initially but even more difficult for them to get back once licked out. Oh and let's make it easier to kick out the criminals.
    That's why I like the Everify tactic. If we just follow our laws, and hire only people that are legally here, there is not as much incentive for people to come here illegally. If you issue a harsh penalty to employers, they won't be as apt to hire the illegal workforce. Another point. Another reason illegals are not good for us is just the simple fact that many of them forward a good part of their money to their families in Mexico. This kind of proves what Trump was stating about Mexico's leaders being smarter than ours. Money from America is going into the Mexican economy without them lifting a finger to create a job for their own people. No wonder they don't care about everyone jumping into our country.

DwightShrute

That's why I like the Everify tactic. If we just follow our laws, and hire only people that are legally here, there is not as much incentive for people to come here illegally. If you issue a harsh penalty to employers, they won't be as apt to hire the illegal workforce. Another point. Another reason illegals are not good for us is just the simple fact that many of them forward a good part of their money to their families in Mexico. This kind of proves what Trump was stating about Mexico's leaders being smarter than ours. Money from America is going into the Mexican economy without them lifting a finger to create a job for their own people. No wonder they don't care about everyone jumping into our country.
    I know what you are saying but to me that's just more government bureaucracy. Why don't they make the border secure first. Once that's done, make the immigration department/process better. Right now, nothing is getting done right. Like so many things, no one knows where to start so nothing gets done. Build the wall then make the immigration department efficient IMO. Both will create good jobs.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I know what you are saying but to me that's just more government bureaucracy. Why don't they make the border secure first. Once that's done, make the immigration department/process better. Right now, nothing is getting done right.
    I think its the other way around. A mouse is more likely to sneak into my house, not only if there is an easy way to sneak in, but if there is a food source to give it a reason to stay. As long as that food source is there, it won't leave. If there is nothing to eat, the mouse moves to the next house. Take away the jobs, and a lot of illegals have no reason to stay. Economically, it takes very little effort. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a strong border. A lot of this problem could have been nullified if that had been happening in the first place, but it becomes a smaller issue if we take the incentive to come here away. The fence can keep the bad guys out.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

it would be beyond great if el chapo had trump whacked.

http://rt.com/usa/273445-el-chapo-trump-twitter/

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Saloon this shit or put it where it belongs, not the Political Forum, but the Entertainment Forum.

Unless he calls for an audit of the Fed, then maybe it can go political.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    it would be beyond great if el chapo had trump whacked.

http://rt.com/usa/273445-el-chapo-trump-twitter/

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Points Awarded:

scumbag gave Roadtrip635 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: scumbag

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Unless he calls for an audit of the Fed, then maybe it can go political.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

The hair is amazing

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

And why is this in the sports forum?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Perhaps I missed it, but there wasn't a single intelligent response, in fact, this is the only response. The request to audit the Fed goes over far too many heads to get a response here. Sure, some will say they chose not to respond, for whatever reason, after the fact.

Compelling evidence that this belongs in the Saloon or Entertainment Forums.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Kelly, old former pal, he's went to multiple details how his opening statement was misinterpreted. Many times. He also says he loves the country of Mexico, and it's people, many times.
    He is staunchly against illegals of ANY country. Get on the bandwagon and help us clean this stinky mess congress and our presidents have dumped on us for 20 years or more. Keep your mind and ears open.
    I'm on it my man.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Perhaps I missed it, but there wasn't a single intelligent response, in fact, this is the only response. The request to audit the Fed goes over far too many heads to get a response here. Sure, some will say they chose not to respond, for whatever reason, after the fact.

Compelling evidence that this belongs in the Saloon or Entertainment Forums.
    Who's going to do the auditing? Who will you find that would do the audit that isn't paid or eventually be
    paid by the fed? First of all, Donnie has to be elected. Then he would have to undo Obama's screw ups,
    (according to the righties) and if he has time at the end of his 1st term, call for an audit.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Who's going to do the auditing? Who will you find that would do the audit that isn't paid or eventually be
    paid by the fed? First of all, Donnie has to be elected. Then he would have to undo Obama's screw ups,
    (according to the righties) and if he has time at the end of his 1st term, call for an audit.
    Exactly. I never said we'd get the audit, lol, but he must call for it in this campaign, otherwise he never will. The Donald just gives people the illusion of choice, and they desperately need that now. Desperately.

If there's one thing about Don John, he's an opportunist.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I'm on it my man.
    Thanks abehonest! Please keep this dumb fukking clown in check.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's going to be tough for The Donald. So far the real politicians have barely entered the game. When they do, there will be jumps in the polls and Don John will fall behind, where he belongs, as the underdog. After all, he's not the favorite to win. The problem is the political machine will jump on that momentum and the undecided public won't go for The Donald. He could be the victim of a fast start.

The Donald needs to run a very sharp campaign, and even then, it's going to be tough.

Who's running his campaign anyway? What's the resume?

First ... 12131415161718 ... Last