MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Looks like families of victims of illegal immigrants are coming out in droves.
    http://ktla.com/2015/07/10/family-of...-donald-trump/

Meanwhile, Latinos protest outside.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I see a man that loves his country and is willing to do whatever he can to make it better. He's got a good life and doesn't need to run. He's cocky. GOOD. He doesn't care about political correctness and offending people. GOOD. He talks about things that Americans care about but politicians don't. GOOD!

We all hear about how congress' approval rating is the lowest in history. We are have been complaining how horrible Bush and Obama have been over the years. Liberals blame conservatives and conservatives blame liberals. Round and round we go. Nothing shows anyone anything will change in the next election except with one man ... Trump. The rest are just more of the same everyone's been bitching about for years.

Trump is being attacked by conservatives and liberals. That tells me he's on the right track in shaking up the incompetence club in Washington. Give Trump a shot I say. I believe he will make America great again. I don't believe anyone else that's running now can or will.

People blame corporations and the rich. The real problem is government.
    You nailed him and our congress to a tee and couldn't agree more, but I don't want a blow hard president going
    off half cocked that knows nothing of our political procedures or sending our troops into a conflict on a whim.

If govt doesn't keep corporations and the rich in check, we will be more screwed than we already are.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    always count on rkelly to explain things lol. You sound like khicks when he tries to rub two brain cells together

It's easy to bust on someone else's opinion when you have none. Come on Brooksy, what you got?

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Donald Trump's image is looking more and more like this famous Republican

"Got a problem with me Pilgrim? Well,....... meet me in middle of the street, where we can settle our differences. I'll even let you go first."

Name:  rtx1i3c2-5.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  28.1 KB

ABEHONEST

Tickets to see The Donald were sold on Craigslist

Can't get a word about how Donald's speech went last night, however, the mayor of Phoenix [a Rino] was blasting Donald even before the speech. What's wrong with these biased losers in Arizona? He's God's gift to openmined politics, not the boxed in bs like almost all previous presidental elections seemed to attract.
    I read where many Az. newspapers were already downgrading Trump's visit.

And we call this country a democracy? You mfers!

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Can't get a word about how Donald's speech went last night, however, the mayor of Phoenix [a Rino] was blasting Donald even before the speech. What's wrong with these biased losers in Arizona? He's God's gift to openmined politics, not the boxed in bs like almost all previous presidental elections seemed to attract.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-pho...ent-in-phoenix

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

...And we call this country a democracy? ...
    We do? We who? Not we me. That's for sure.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Donald J. Trump

Legal immigrants want border security. It is common sense. We must build a wall! Let's ‪#‎MakeAmericaGreatAgain‬!

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11698615_10155818595060725_2378834740626 685186_n.jpg?oh=8d87e029c431f25c4cd7383b 0f511c1b&oe=561A5F71[/IMG]

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The Donald not messing with his opponents.

If he's as slick as some presidents have been, we can call him Don John.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute, and Ra77er

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/11709232_1152359524824175_30380965627458 92746_n.jpg?oh=dc402a6ba0b0c8a0e528c11c4 9f61cf2&oe=561D65CF[/IMG]

ABEHONEST

Got an hour to spend with The Donald? His full speech in Phoenix. No teleprompters

[url]http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/11/watch-live-donald-trump-speaks-in-phoenix-about-illegal-immigration

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24333

I was there, it was a big crowd, was originally intended to be 1500 people, but venue was changed to get a bigger crowd(4500) in. The line to get in went around a city block and it took us an hour to get in once we got in line. He gave a great speech, will be interesting to see what the newspaper here has to say today. There is only one newspaper here and it is biased toward the left, so they were taking their shots at him before, especially a pinheaded columnist (Montini) who had a column right next to the story of his speech. The Mayor here isn't a Rino, but a democrat, and and 3 or 4 city council members were complaining that he shouldn't have been using a taxpayer venue (Convention Center) for his speech. There were protesters outside, had signs of Trump with a Hitler moustache on. I saw one Mexican flag, and asked the holder of it if I could use it to wipe my ass..(love to piss those people off..lol).They got inside somehow and tried to disrupt the speech with their stupid chants, but were herded out by police after a few minutes.Trump hit on a lot of points, you may not like how he says what he says, but it's the truth. The mainstream politicians don't know how to handle him, so they attack him..He said he is filing all of his financials this week and we'll all be surpised..something like he's better off that he thought he was..lol..The thing I like about him is he can't be bought, he doesn't need the money. He is a refreshing breath of fresh air compared to all of the blowhards in both parties

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 444

It's about time someone came in, and started to steamroll these RINOS like Bush, Christie, Graham, and Rubio. All I heard from the start was it was Bush's to lose. Now Bush is on his heels because he doesn't know how to react to the fanfare Trump is getting. I still think that Trump is acting as a bulldozer, tearing down the RINOS so a conservative can actually get the nomination for a change. I'm still a Scott Walker guy, but I wouldn't balk to a Trump/Cruz - Trump/Walker ticket.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmo View Post
    I was there, it was a big crowd, was originally intended to be 1500 people, but venue was changed to get a bigger crowd(4500) in. The line to get in went around a city block and it took us an hour to get in once we got in line. He gave a great speech, will be interesting to see what the newspaper here has to say today. There is only one newspaper here and it is biased toward the left, so they were taking their shots at him before, especially a pinheaded columnist (Montini) who had a column right next to the story of his speech. The Mayor here isn't a Rino, but a democrat, and and 3 or 4 city council members were complaining that he shouldn't have been using a taxpayer venue (Convention Center) for his speech. There were protesters outside, had signs of Trump with a Hitler moustache on. I saw one Mexican flag, and asked the holder of it if I could use it to wipe my ass..(love to piss those people off..lol).They got inside somehow and tried to disrupt the speech with their stupid chants, but were herded out by police after a few minutes.Trump hit on a lot of points, you may not like how he says what he says, but it's the truth. The mainstream politicians don't know how to handle him, so they attack him..He said he is filing all of his financials this week and we'll all be surpised..something like he's better off that he thought he was..lol..The thing I like about him is he can't be bought, he doesn't need the money. He is a refreshing breath of fresh air compared to all of the blowhards in both parties
    So, did he make any points that's wrong with the country and his plans to fix them? Was it the same ol' same ol' of
    cutting taxes for the rich so it trickles down to us? I'm tired of hearing that broken record.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    So, did he make any points that's wrong with the country and his plans to fix them? Was it the same ol' same ol' of
    cutting taxes for the rich so it trickles down to us? I'm tired of hearing that broken record.
    I may have to take Kelly over my knee. LOl
    Man, open up ypur mind and ears. What candidtae who ever ran for president has talked about whats wrong with this country and, at the same time, offered up his plan to fix this country? NO ONE, ever! His plan of bombing those oil feilds to destroy Isis' finincial support. That's bold and you know when you're bold and brash as Donald that sets you up for knitpickers from all fronts. Donalds getting from all fronts, yet never wavers from this courageous stand.

This, in my opinion, was not his best speech. A little too much bs about his former friends; the ones' who underminded him.

The interview on NBC, I believe was his best. Poor Kady, he ate her up like she a paralyzed mouse looking directing into the eyes of a king cobra, waiting to be consumed at any second. Yet this --not to bright, mouse-lady--keep blurting out such nonsense question, trying to upset the cobra.
    Give her credit; it worked. But, the more she spouted those really dumb questions, the more the cobra inched closer to sticking his forked tongue down her throat. I believe I saw saliva and venom dripping off his forked tongue, as he gazed even more intensely into the little mouse's eyes.

Please, cable stations, if you're going to feed the King Cobra, send him a more filling and irresistible, apetitizing snack. Gezz
    * here it is. Don't miss this one. http://www.nbcnews.com/video/watch-t...w-480244291643

^^ Donald was so bored and at the same time, ticked off, rather than gobble this lady-mouse up, he dismissed her with " It's none of your business!" LOL
    "What did this bitch say?"

Last edited by ABEHONEST; 07-12-15 at 08:58 AM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I just like saying the name TRUMP

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Plenty of time to go over the details. At this point of a campaign, you want to rally the base, and build momentum. Really, when has Donald Trump ever been shy about what he is going to do?

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Plenty of time to go over the details. At this point of a campaign, you want to rally the base, and build momentum. Really, when has Donald Trump ever been shy about what he is going to do?
    Well, the last time he tried to run, he wanted to see a birth certificate. Wouldn't shut up about it. Now, he comes out
    of the gate bashing 14m mexicans and won't shut up about it. At most, spinning his way out of his opening comments.

Maybe he should watch a few episodes of border wars on Discovery. The manpower and technology used to get
    them crossing the border at the wall and cars crossing is phenomenal. Finding and destroying tunnels etc.

Go to a Wal-mart on a sat. and tell me what you see. You'll see so many different nationalities, it will make
    your head spin. How about gas stations/ convenience stores. Who is running them? Go to the shore on the
    boardwalk. Look who's running those stores.

Now tell me who the real threat, as far as immigration, is.

Trump would never pump his own gas or be seen in a Wal-mart.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Well, the last time he tried to run, he wanted to see a birth certificate. Wouldn't shut up about it. Now, he comes out
    of the gate bashing 14m mexicans and won't shut up about it. At most, spinning his way out of his opening comments.

Maybe he should watch a few episodes of border wars on Discovery. The manpower and technology used to get
    them crossing the border at the wall and cars crossing is phenomenal. Finding and destroying tunnels etc.

Go to a Wal-mart on a sat. and tell me what you see. You'll see so many different nationalities, it will make
    your head spin. How about gas stations/ convenience stores. Who is running them? Go to the shore on the
    boardwalk. Look who's running those stores.

Now tell me who the real threat, as far as immigration, is.

Trump would never pump his own gas or be seen in a Wal-mart.
    Why should he? If I was a billionaire, I sure as hell wouldn't go there.

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24333

didn't say a thing about cutting taxes..said something about Ford building a plant in Mexico worth 2 billion dollars, and said he would tax them for every part and car (35%) that they brought back into the US,and that Ford would build it here if he were in charge, said we have ready bad trade deals with Japan, Mexico and China and would make them better, said that the reason the deals are so bad are because their leaders are smarter than ours, said Obama care has to be repealed and replaced, said we still have to take of the people who can't take care of themselves..it wasn't the speech that you think..was a very good one and it really hit home on the immigration front. He also said we need a stronger military, would build it back up, and that he would go after ISIS and destroy them
    Last edited by Flashmo; 07-12-15 at 10:35 AM.

DwightShrute

didn't say a thing about cutting taxes..said something about Ford building a plant in Mexico worth 2 billion dollars, and said he would tax them for every part and car (35%) that they brought back into the US,and that Ford would build it here if he were in charge, said we have ready bad trade deals with Japan, Mexico and China and would make them better, said that the reason the deals are so bad are because their leaders are smarter than ours, said Obama care has to be repealed and replaced, said we still have to take of the people who can't take care of themselves..it wasn't the speech that you think..was a very good one and it really hit home on the immigration front. He also said we need a stronger military, would build it back up, and that he would go after ISIS and destroy them
    Trump is all for simplifying the tax code. Cruz's plan on taxes is much more descriptive as is Paul's. I am sure he will be more specific as time goes on.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    It's about time someone came in, and started to steamroll these RINOS like Bush, Christie, Graham, and Rubio. All I heard from the start was it was Bush's to lose. Now Bush is on his heels because he doesn't know how to react to the fanfare Trump is getting. I still think that Trump is acting as a bulldozer, tearing down the RINOS so a conservative can actually get the nomination for a change. I'm still a Scott Walker guy, but I wouldn't balk to a Trump/Cruz - Trump/Walker ticket.
    They are my top 3 guys also, but I got Trump #1!

rkelly110

I've been saying tax imports for years. Might have to give him a 2nd look, unfortunately his opening comments
    nullified any chance for him, but we shall see.

DwightShrute

I've been saying tax imports for years. Might have to give him a 2nd look, unfortunately his opening comments
    you'll be showing a Trump avatar soon and voting for him in 2016

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

idiot - are you dumb enough to accept this? it's clearly because our leaders kowtow to big business who gets rich as penetrate by these deals.

corruption is the main issue for our economic woes.

doubt this penetrating clown will be fixing our corrupt system.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump is not going to call for an audit of the Fed.

That's it. There is no more to it. For those who think the Donald bankrolls himself and therefore doesn't have to listen to anybody; should he, or anyone like him, ever be given the the White House, it will be a rude awakening.

Everything else, every point about every other subject is just to keep threads like this and water coolers around the nation feeling smarter than reality. It's television and The Donald is an entertainer.

Go ahead Don John, call for an audit the Fed.

ABEHONEST

Thank you, Flash! Sorry about Kelly, my former friend , seems he's been fed blue-dye so for many years it's blocked his eyes and hearing. LOL

ABEHONEST

Kelly, old former pal, he's went to multiple details how his opening statement was misinterpreted. Many times. He also says he loves the country of Mexico, and it's people, many times.
    He is staunchly against illegals of ANY country. Get on the bandwagon and help us clean this stinky mess congress and our presidents have dumped on us for 20 years or more. Keep your mind and ears open.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

When nearly everyone misinterprets what you said, it might be time to admit that you misspoke.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

he's went to multiple details how his opening statement was misinterpreted. Many times.
    Which part was "misinterpreted"?

When Mexico (meaning the Mexican Government) sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you (pointing to the audience). They’re not sending you (pointing again). They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs.They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people!

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/donal...#ixzz3fn4yIcX1

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

yeah, there is no misinterpretation. He said exactly what he meant, anyone with basic logic skills can deduce what he meant and agrees.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ck-tunnel.html

Of course the escaped drug kingpin El Chapo is a Hillary supporter Guy escapes the prison and immediately takes to Twitter to threaten Donald Trump. This is what our political system has become.

Kochs vs El Chapo....I'll take the American billionaire backers over the Mexican cartel side.

DwightShrute

watch as Trump totally destroy the typical liberal pawn. What an amateur she is.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    yeah, there is no misinterpretation. He said exactly what he meant, anyone with basic logic skills can deduce what he meant and agrees.
    Is there actual proof the Mexican government takes rapists/murderers and helps them cross the border illegally?? An actual Mariel boatlift type situation?

I'm not saying some of the illegals aren't criminals. I'm more curious that there's (apparently) a government sanctioned effort to pick the worst of the worst and help them cross over and Trump is the first national figure to bring it up.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Is there actual proof the Mexican government takes rapists/murderers and helps them cross the border illegally?? An actual Mariel boatlift type situation?

Not that I know of but there is plenty of the US government, mainly the current administration, doing so.

Either way it doesn't matter. As I said, anyone with logic skills can deduce what he meant and more importantly the problem he was addressing. You got swept up in the herd focusing on the wrong thing bud.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave brooks85 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 11121314151617 ... Last