DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    your hero doesn't think that 99/100 are good, or even most. he said, "they're rapists, drug-dealers. sure... some of them are good."

"SOME OF THEM ARE GOOD". that would indicated that he believes that the majority of mexican immigrants are nutlow rapists and killers.

you're too penetrating stupid for words, guy.
    ya and some of you dishonest people will continue forcing yourselves to believe that's what he meant. Ya Trump said only some of them are good and truly believes that almost all Mexicans are rapists. Let's like boycott his show man. He's a like a big ass racist ya know dude. He was like divorced and he's got funny hair ya know. He sucks. LOL.

The funny thing is, when Obama says he visited 57 states in that youtube video, people like you called those people idiots for thinking Obama really believed the US has 57 states. Ya he said 57 states we all can see.

Only a ready stupid or dishonest human being really thinks Obama actually thought there were 57 states. Same goes for those that think Trump really believes most Mexicans are bad and only a few are good.

If people can't tell the difference between when someone is being literal or is making a point, then they are irrational.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-01-15 at 11:41 PM.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

your reasoning skills need much improvement.

yep... that's a fair comparison. obama incorrectly stating how many states there are versus a guy whose opinion on mexican immigrants "mexicans are flooding across our border. they're rapist, drug-dealers, murderers. sure 'some' of them are good."

are you really this attached to that son of an orangutan rooster_eater?

are you really this penetrating stupid?

your hero admits right away on this video that he does not regret the statement:

i wonder if obama would double down on there being 57 states you penetrating idiot?
    Last edited by scumbag; 07-01-15 at 11:54 PM.

scumbag

the most appalling thing is how much trumps view on mexicans mirrors dylan roofs views on blacks: "they're rapists and they're taking over our country"

donald trump is too stupid to understand that his rhetoric has real-world consequences.

it's hate language and this half-wit should be shunned.

DwightShrute

your reasoning skills need much improvement.

yep... that's a fair comparison. obama incorrectly stating how many states there are versus a guy whose opinion on mexican immigrants "mexicans are flooding across our border. they're rapist, drug-dealers, murderers. sure 'some' of them are good."

are you really this attached to that son of an orangutan rooster_eater?

are you really this penetrating stupid?

your hero admits right away on this video that he does not regret the statement:

i wonder if obama would double down on there being 57 states you penetrating idiot?
    I posted that video yesterday. It proves my point perfectly. Ya he should have not said SOME. Big deal. Go ahead and keep pretending you think Trump or any human being on this planet thinks the majority of Mexicans are rapists etc.

scumbag

i wonder why the appretice told him to penetrate off, macys told him to penetrate off, peole are boycotting his beauty pagent.

he's being rejected en masse because apparently you're the only person in the country that can't see what an offensive bigot he is.

i do demand your retarded opinion on this:
    the most appalling thing is how much trumps view on mexicans mirrors dylan roofs views on blacks: "they're rapists and they're taking over our country"

donald trump is too stupid to understand that his rhetoric has real-world consequences.

it's hate language and this half-wit should be shunned.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by Ra77er; 07-02-15 at 12:35 AM. Reason: See Dwight's posts

DwightShrute

i wonder why the appretice told him to penetrate off, macys told him to penetrate off, peole are boycotting his beauty pagent.

he's being rejected en masse because apparently you're the only person in the country that can't see what an offensive bigot he is.

I do demand your retarded opinion on this:
    actually the opposite is happening. He is getting more popular. The reverse effect the politically correct dishonest left wing media hoped for is happening. Even your idol Bill Maher won't be able to stop it. He'll try. He'll lie. You'll cry. Eva Longoria compared him to Hitler. Another compares him to the killer of those 9 people at the church. The world is gone mad and you Mr. scumbag pour gasoline on it. This is the kind of stupidity that the masses reject. Pretend. Be dishonest. Who cares. I don't. You don't matter. Never have. Never will. Vote for your 90% tax guy.

NBC doesn't own the show. It was the 4th highest show on NBC and it raised millions for charity. Who are the idiots? Obviously you don't need to be too bright to make decisions at NBC. Maybe you can apply for a job there as program director?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Racist as shit but trumps got balls I'm exhausted but legit lmao @ "Well, somebody's doing the raping, Don, I mean somebody's doing it! Who's doing the raping? Who's doing the raping?" he asked.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^ the don in there is he's talking to don lemon from cnn...hilarious. I kind of hope he gets in just to be able to see him say and do some wild shit him and putin might actually get into a full on fight which would be bad for trump.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    The funny thing is, when Obama says he visited 57 states in that youtube video, people like you called those people idiots for thinking Obama really believed the US has 57 states.
    Saying 57 states (instead of "57 visits to states" or whatever the original line was supposed to be), or GW flubbing a "you can fool some of the people" line, or Palin not knowing the name of a magazine/newspaper are what you are trying to compare this to.

Whether it's Obama or Palin, Hillary, Wayne Root or Santorum. When you're campaigning 24/7 for months at a time, you'll be speaking on 3 hours sleep and it's unrealistic to think that you won't mess up a speech line, or go off on a tangent (a la Joe Biden) once in while.

The interview question about marriage was a legitimate one. The same one that gets posted to traditional marriage advocates like Rush Limbaugh (5 marriages I believe), David Vitter (diaper/hooker guy) and other hypocrites. The tradition part they cling to, is "man" and "woman". Other recent traditions (only marry within your race) or older traditions (wife is property) - well, not so much?

Regarding the flap over his comments about Mexico and Mexicans.

This was his campaign launch speech. Not an off the record comment over drinks at a restaurant. Not in response to a heckler after months of campaign appearances with no sleep.

For starters, "they're" not sending (is he inferring that there is a an official effort by the Mexican government to relocate their criminals to the US?) . The majority of these people coming across are trying to escape crushing poverty. Many have been displaced because previously they lived in communities that survived on farming a crop like corn (and were ruined when we dumped our corn surpluses into Mexico). Cartels move in, and they move to border towns where all these jobs were supposed to be.

Hunger and desperation make people do things otherwise unthinkable to most. Leaving behind family, friends etc. Trump's speech made it seem like he was comparing the influx of illegal immigrants fleeing poverty to the Mariel Boatlift from Cuba.

The fact that he included it at the end (that he assumed "some" were good), and that he didn't actually know this, that he only assumed it, is pretty telling. (considering he has many business dealings with Mexico and Mexicans, has employees from Mexico, yet only assumes that some of them aren't rapists/drug dealers)

So no. His comments are not the same as Palin forgetting a newspaper, Bush flubbing a cliche, or Obama saying 57 states.

If somehow Trump managed to win the GOP nomination, he'd get get stomped like a narc at a biker rally. His entire schtick has been to be as vague as possible (I'd crush Isis! You surround 'em and kill 'em), to frame a legitimate topic (illegal immigration) as an overnight fence fix, and to be on the wrong side of history when it comes to marriage equality. Not to mention his past history when it comes to issues of race etc. Does any honest person really think he'd even get 50 electoral votes?

He may indeed be very rich, but Mark Zuckberg is richer...should we elect him instead? Or Bill Gates - because he's richer?
    Last edited by muldoon; 07-02-15 at 09:34 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump not even a factor according to betting odds

lol guy a clown//knows nothing about running a Country

He does bankrupt businesses though
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

I think TRUMP is being treated unfairly. Remember when they cancelled Roosevelt's beauty pageant when he was running for president. He wasn't unfairly scrutinized.
    Or who can forget how easily Jimmy Carter dealt with the canceling of his reality TV reality show while he was running for president.
    Almost all presidential candidates call Mexicans rapists at some point during their candidacy. You're basically throwing away the election if you don't.

TRUMP seems like the typical candidate we have seen over & over again for the past 100 years.

Nothing to see here boys.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    So no. His comments are not the same as Palin forgetting a newspaper, Bush flubbing a cliche, or Obama saying 57 states.
    Yes they absolutely are. Make all the excuses you want like having only 3 hrs sleep.

Name:  gang bangers.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  72.3 KB

Where's the fake outrage? lol.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Yes they absolutely are. Make all the excuses you want like having only 3 hrs sleep.

Name:  gang bangers.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  72.3 KB

Where's the fake outrage? lol.
    "Barrack"?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Someone tell Dwighty to give up trying to flog this dead horse...

Its painful to watch...

muldoon

Yes they absolutely are.
    No - not even close.

His teleprompter didn't fail during his 5th prepared speech of the day. He wasn't caught off guard and unprepared. He thought a campaign launch with a stream of conscience rant was a good idea. Instead, he's left trying to defend his alleged point (secure the border), rather than the actual words he used (illegals are rapists and drug dealers and probably a few nice ones in the mix)

Had he even even left off the qualifier of "I assume" at the end, he could have spun this away as "I said some are bad and some are good". Instead, he KNOWS the people crossing are criminals but only ASSUMES some are good people.

Now he's left with a small, but vocal group of lapdogs who think that anyone who isn't PC must be better based on that criteria alone. The same people (people like you), who have no clue about what limitations the POTUS really has when it comes to spending, the markets, the unemployment rate or a myriad of other things which are driven by the same groups regardless of who is at the desk - want Trump in because at this moment, he happens to not be in bankruptcy and can turn things around because he says he can.

Donald ****** himself right out of the gate. He'll blame the media (with the help of O'Reilly et al), he'll blame the "leftists", he'll blame minorities and the vague "losers". The demographics of the electorate have changed, and his rhetoric alienated a huge part of it.

"He's like no politician! He doesn't need their money! "

Yet he still runs as s GOP. He follows the same cable tv circuit softball path they all do.

With his money, he could finance an independent campaign - yet he doesn't.

He managed to pay those actors (or his pac paid) for his launch. So he's got the job creation thing off and running at least.
    Last edited by muldoon; 07-02-15 at 11:19 AM.

DwightShrute

ya ok man. Maybe the US should elect another community organizer.

Like I said before, people will likely elect more of the same failures. They are good at that as of late. America probably isn't smart enough to elect Trump. We will see next year.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

What are his plans for Canada?
    He gonna steal all our snow?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    What are his plans for Canada?
    He gonna steal all our snow?
    Jay are you still celebrating Canada day? Sounds like it.

DwightShrute

Trump totally shut him up He tried so hard to make it into something other than it really was and got owned.

how can you not like this guy? You can't say it any better and he was right about Obama here!

Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-02-15 at 03:34 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

muldoon

Who's doing the raping? The smugglers maybe?

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Who does Don Lemon think is doing the raping, then? Bill Cosby?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i can't even believe some guys i respect still try to bang home points with Dwight. The guy will fight his side to the death even if he is the only one on it. He is repeatedly on the wrong side of every topic. He is the classic nitwit who will post a thread on how angry he is about a certain topiic, then go right out and vote for the same people who are fuking him. Save urself some stress fellas and ignore this nitwit. You are banging ur head against the wall.
    Oh and by the way Trump almost ruin a buddy of mine's company from one of his bankrupcy's. Great guy to be running for president, but then again they loved Mitt the outsourcing king, who was famous for destroying jobs here to make his big money. Like most of these righties it doesn't matter how u became rich as long as u are rich. That is all that matters to these clowns who will never be rich.
    Points Awarded:

scumbag gave Thor4140 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: scumbag

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i can't even believe some guys i respect still try to bang home points with Dwight. The guy will fight his side to the death even if he is the only one on it. He is repeatedly on the wrong side of every topic. He is the classic nitwit who will post a thread on how angry he is about a certain topiic, then go right out and vote for the same people who are fuking him. Save urself some stress fellas and ignore this nitwit. You are banging ur head against the wall.
    Oh and by the way Trump almost ruin a buddy of mine's company from one of his bankrupcy's. Great guy to be running for president, but then again they loved Mitt the outsourcing king, who was famous for destroying jobs here to make his big money. Like most of these righties it doesn't matter how u became rich as long as u are rich. That is all that matters to these clowns who will never be rich.
    as our resident Einstein, its nice to see you here again. We all missed your level headed fair and balanced insight. You have one guy in your corner at least. And that's at all the sites you post on. I guess that's something. Congrats. Be happy to know that scumbag will be touching himself while thinking of you tonight.

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11667277_771152479668923_283435650150369 6591_n.jpg?oh=a4192280278b7ff9d3ecf7c790 d8415a&oe=55E660BF[/IMG]

scumbag

as our resident Einstein, its nice to see you here again. We all missed your level headed fair and balanced insight. You have one guy in your corner at least. And that's at all the sites you post on. I guess that's something. Congrats. Be happy to know that scumbag will be touching himself while thinking of you tonight.
    he does make some great points. you have the analytical skills of a 12 y/o with down syndrome.

DwightShrute

he does make some great points. you have the analytical skills of a 12 y/o with down syndrome.
    oh ya!

have a super day

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11667277_771152479668923_283435650150369 6591_n.jpg?oh=a4192280278b7ff9d3ecf7c790 d8415a&oe=55E660BF[/IMG]
    Yep that sums it up rather well Dwight!

we have a bunch of pussies in this country. Nobody wants to stand for anything anymore except The Donald!

scumbag

jose the plumber telling trump what's what.

INTERVIEWER: Hi. Can I ask you something? What do you think about that guy?

LABORER: Donald Trump? That son of a gun who says we’re all thieves? Look, bastard, how we rape…these stakes! [Sledgehammers a 2×4] How we work ourselves to death just to eat. I make $1,100/week and the government takes $350 to feed your lazy, unemployed drug addicts. Look at these guys, busting their butts in the sun. It’s 107 degrees Fahrenheit, it was 115 degrees earlier. Look at these guys, flooring a mile a minute. What rapists and criminals?
    INTERVIEWER: Which drugs do you do?
    LABORER: This is my drug, you bastard! [Holds up a sledgehammer] This one’s my drug and this one’s [holds up a hammer] my booze, fool!

Much like this laborer, most Mexican immigrants, documented or not, come to the United States to work. Foreign-born workers account for around 17 percent of the civilian labor force and are disproportionately represented in labor-intensive jobs like construction and the service industry. Even among the 11 million or so undocumented immigrants in the United States, over 8 millionare working or seeking work, a far higher labor participation rate (72.3 percent) than in thecountry as a whole (62.6 percent).

In addition to their hard work, undocumented immigrants pay over $10 billion in taxes each year, contributing to a range of social services that are reserved only for citizens. Rather than immigrants being leechers, it’s American citizens who are on the receiving end of billions in free money.
    Though Trump painted a picture of Mexican immigrants as criminals, studies actually show that native-born Americans are significantly more likely to commit a crime than recent immigrants. In reality, most Mexican immigrants are more like this laborer, working hard in adverse conditions and contributing to American society despite being treated worse than citizens.

DwightShrute

misinformed idiot. Trump never said they are all thieves.

more left wing dishonesty

scumbag

you're right - he said they were rapists, drug-dealers and murderers.

scumbag

he also say that they don't pay taxes. the facts clearly show that they do pay taxes, for services they don't receive.

In addition to their hard work, undocumented immigrants pay over $10 billion in taxes each year, contributing to a range of social services that are reserved only for citizens. Rather than immigrants being leechers, it’s American citizens who are on the receiving end of billions in free money

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

You're right scumbag... A shitload of Illegals pay taxes and never file...

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

And another one gone and another one gone, another one bites the dust........

NASCAR cuts ties with Donnie. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nascar-...4--nascar.html

On the same day one of its top sponsors called on NASCAR to take a stance against Trump, the motorsports series said it will not hold its season-ending awards ceremony at the Trump National Doral Miami.

scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    And another one gone and another one gone, another one bites the dust........

NASCAR cuts ties with Donnie. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nascar-...4--nascar.html

On the same day one of its top sponsors called on NASCAR to take a stance against Trump, the motorsports series said it will not hold its season-ending awards ceremony at the Trump National Doral Miami.
    i'm sure trump fired them

First ... 78910111213 ... Last