Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

"Long ago I told NBC that I would not being doing The Apprentice because I am running for President in order to Make our Country Great Again."

he needs better editors...

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I'll give Donnie till Sept before he quits. Why will he quit? Because of his stupid mouth. It's started already.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Lol you act like its the middle class coming over here.. It's the fukken poor.. Just like your grandpappy was poor in Ireland and decided to immigrate lol
    you keep bringing up the irish wtf did they ever do to you? are you saying the irish are bottom feeders like mexicans?

first of all i'm not irish. second of all, my parents didn't immigrate to america because they were poor. only poor mexicans can immigrate freely to america and that's done deliberately. so don't be so clueless. you know that a poor white guy can't immigrate to mexico or any other country? only the well off ones can. did you know that?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    "Long ago I told NBC that I would not being doing The Apprentice because I am running for President in order to Make our Country Great Again."

he needs better editors...
    what is wrong with it?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

and you can't immigrate to america unless you're well off. only the poor mexicans are exempt...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    what is wrong with it?
    really? you must be his editor.

DwightShrute

really? you must be his editor.
    its just a question. I read it 3 or 4 times. I don't see the problem.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

you seriously read it 3 or 4 times and there's nothing wrong with it? wtf is wrong with you?

it should be "i would not be doing..."

DwightShrute

you seriously read it 3 or 4 times and there's nothing wrong with it? wtf is wrong with you?

lol. I can't believe I didn't notice that.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    lol. I can't believe I didn't notice that.
    i mean that's fine if you're just posting on sbr or texting your friends but if you're making a retort, it's not very professional. especially when you have editors to prevent from these silly mistakes.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

you keep bringing up the irish wtf did they ever do to you? are you saying the irish are bottom feeders like mexicans?

first of all i'm not irish. second of all, my parents didn't immigrate to america because they were poor. only poor mexicans can immigrate freely to america and that's done deliberately. so don't be so clueless. you know that a poor white guy can't immigrate to mexico or any other country? only the well off ones can. did you know that?
    lmao: those bottom feeders found the land you live on.. While your rich grandpappy just happen to come here because he wanted to.. what I think is that you're a poor inbred that's mad that the Mexicans work harder than you so you're on unemployment

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

It's funny how when there's a typo like that you can read it the way it should have been written. I had to read it again.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

lmao: those bottom feeders found the land you live on.. While your rich grandpappy just happen to come here because he wanted to.. what I think is that you're a poor inbred that's mad that the Mexicans work harder than you so you're on unemployment
    excessive use of emoticon just means you lose this debate and unlike your people, i would never collect unemployment or collect welfare checks. only mexicans, blacks, and white trash bear children they can't afford and expect others to pay.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

not sure why mayan does that 8 laughing emoticons looks so gay ....unemployment isn't welfare champ

teaserpleaser

you actually pay for unemployment insurance if you have a tax paying job ...trust me

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

excessive use of emoticon just means you lose this debate and unlike your people, i would never collect unemployment or collect welfare checks. only mexicans, blacks, and white trash bear children they can't afford and expect others to pay.
    And of course some angry inbred on Sbr.. Doesn't collect.. Just other people..

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Or is ghengis an Asian?? of course they don't collect

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    not sure why mayan does that 8 laughing emoticons looks so gay ....unemployment isn't welfare champ
    Hey teaser why don't get off my nuts.. Go worry about those crackheads in watts.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

i find it funny that people complain about welfare who are supposedly below them but don't complain about welfare above them i.e. corporations

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

King Tut get those weights off your front lawn or I call the property maintenance division in Compton on you

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    i find it funny that people complain about welfare who are supposedly below them but don't complain about welfare above them i.e. corporations
    They've been well trained by the media.

teaserpleaser

Hey teaser why don't get off my nuts.. Go worry about those crackheads in watts.
    watts? why the fukk would I worry about them?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

i must of struck a nerve with queen mayan. does your pussy hurt? keep using emoticons like it means something. it just shows your weakness.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    what makes you think i don't?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

At least we now know why Ms Mexico never won Ms Universe...
    Last edited by ACoochy; 06-29-15 at 09:36 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

i must of struck a nerve with queen mayan. does your pussy hurt? keep using emoticons like it means something. it just shows your weakness.
    I'll show my weakness anytime.. At least I know who I am and don't hide behind a fukking computer... Don't you live a couple of miles away from so you can test my weakness???

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    At least we know Ms Mexico never won Ms Universe...
    Not only are they beautiful women in mexico(I married one) but they also cook and clean unlike the gold digging bitches that win..

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

watts? why the fukk would I worry about them?
    Those are your peeps suhn.. Now get off my nuts..

teaserpleaser

lolz ok what % of watts is latino? dumbass c'mon mayan just stfu and take it before I crush you like I always do you're not on my level. Baby nuts

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

I'll show my weakness anytime.. At least I know who I am and don't hide behind a fukking computer... Don't you live a couple of miles away from so you can test my weakness???
    hey queen, trust me, you don't want any part of me. like i said, don't get emotionally dumb. i said i feel bad for your people since they're getting used and in order for them to get respect mexico as a country needs to get better. not sure why you're butt hurt. truth fukking hurts doesn't it?

teaserpleaser

Population[edit]

A total of 36,815 people lived in Watts's 2.12 square miles, according to the 2000 U.S. census—averaging 17,346 people per square mile, among the highest population densities in Los Angeles. Population was estimated at 41,028 in 2008. The median age was 21, making Watts the Los Angeles neighborhood with the youngest population. The percentages of residents aged birth to 18 were among the county's highest.[2][12]
    Hispanics make up 61.6% of the population, with blacks at 37.1%, non-Hispanic whites 0.5%, Asian 0.2%, and others 0.5%. Mexico and El Salvador were the most common places of birth for the 34% of the residents who were born abroad, an average percentage of foreign-born when compared with the city or county as a whole.[2]

The $25,161 median household income in 2008 dollars was considered low for the city and county. The percentage of households earning $20,000 or less was high, compared to the county at large. The average household size of 4 people was high for the city. Renters occupied 67% of the housing units, and homeowners occupied the rest.[2]
    In 2000, there were 2,816 families headed by single parents, or 38,9%, the highest rate for any neighborhood in the city.[3] The percentages of never-married women (45.3) and never-married men (44.7) were among the county's highest.[2]
    In 2000, there were 739 military veterans, or 3.6% of the population, low when compared to the rest of the city

teaserpleaser

fukkin LA unified school district alumni making a appearance in this thread...lmao queen thinking watts was still all black like its 1974 or some shit. Mexicans been deep in watts since before the riots

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

hey queen, trust me, you don't want any part of me. like i said, don't get emotionally dumb. i said i feel bad for your people since they're getting used and in order for them to get respect mexico as a country needs to get better. not sure why you're butt hurt. truth fukking hurts doesn't it?
    don't want any part of you??

And Mexicans are being used how?? They came to make a better life like the rest of you fukking immigrants.. Why is that so hard for you to understand.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

fukkin LA unified school district alumni making a appearance in this thread...lmao queen thinking watts was still all black like its 1974 or some shit. Mexicans been deep in watts since before the riots
    Ok sorry I meant watts projects and section 8 buildings

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

don't want any part of you??

And Mexicans are being used how?? They came to make a better life like the rest of you fukking immigrants.. Why is that so hard for you to understand.
    when's the last time you got into a fight? you're 5'5" 150lbs. i'm 6'1" 225 and train often. so i kick your ass then what? you're gonna reiterate that mexicans are dumb but they're hard workers? kicking your ass is -ev. there's no benefit for me. i actually like you as a poster and you're probably a nice guy but sometimes, especially when topics such as this come up, you get butt hurt and act like a fukking retard.

First ... 45678910 ... Last