Betpoints: 2261

"I don't want a nation of thinkers. I want a nation of workers."
    --John D. Rockefeller

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8467

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    NBC has cut their association with Donald Trump today because of comments he made about Latinos
    simply not true.

He said nothing bad about Mexicans. Reasonable people understand the difference when someone is being literal from someone who is simply making a point.

This world is filled with Political Correctness idiots. Have you seen some of the stuff these "geniuses" at NBC put on TV? Doesn't necessarily mean they are overly smart people to begin with.

The network says 'Miss USA' and 'Miss Universe' will no longer air on NBC.

As for "The Apprentice," the network notes Trump has already said he won't participate because of his presidential run.

BUT ... the network says, "Celebrity Apprentice" is a Mark Burnett production and "that relationship will continue." And guess who hosts that show? NBC did not say it would demand a different host.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 06-29-15 at 02:33 PM.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's dead....the Mexicans now have the power to ruin people it's a big step towards them catching black folks and getting some respect..it's a spark because honestly until now you could get away with openly dissing Mexicans/Latinos .

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    He's dead....the Mexicans now have the power to ruin people it's a big step towards them catching black folks and getting some respect..it's a spark because honestly until now you could get away with openly dissing Mexicans/Latinos .
    99.9999999999999999% of hispanics know what he meant and they have no problem with it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dwight do you work for the Trump campaign committee?

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    99.9999999999999999% of hispanics know what he meant and they have no problem with it.
    If that was the case then why did NBC drop him like a bad habit? Like he has the plague? I for one think he did a pretty good job of saying what he meant he called them rapist lmao wtf? And I live grew up in LA and sure mexico does have a bit of an issue with that shit but it's 2015 boss ....can't say that shit lol wtf who is kidding or rather who's money is he wasting for this campaign....we'll see if that 99.9% comes out to vote for him if he can even make it that long we all know he would get destroyed in a debate. It's silly to talk about him.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO

mexicans don't have power pal. i feel bad for them. they are purposely led into this country for cheap labor. even if trump didn't say anything about the mexicans, he wouldn't have a chance.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Usually Latinos don't cry about racism because we got bigger shit to worry about.. But it was an easy target so the Latinos decided to give it a go...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    mexicans don't have power pal. i feel bad for them. they are purposely led into this country for cheap labor. even if trump didn't say anything about the mexicans, he wouldn't have a chance.
    No need to feel sorry them ghengis.. Mexicans love to work.. cheap or not..

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mayan has my respect on that one

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Dwight do you work for the Trump campaign committee?
    lol no.

But why are so against him and what he said? Are you seriously saying there have never been bad people that crossed into the USA illegally from the Mexican border? Never a rapist? Never a drug dealer?

Trump also added ..."I have many successful business relationships with Mexican companies and employ, and am close friends with, many Mexican people. I also have tremendous respect for the leaders of Mexico, who, frankly, are much smarter and tougher than our politicians here in the United States," Trump added.

His daughter said about her father's speech .... “He was talking about illegal immigration, and a porous border between the U.S. and Mexico; he wasn't talking about the Mexican people," Ivanka said

He was talking about people coming across the border illegally and so it was very sad for me to see that that message was totally taken out of context and the mainstream media really ran with it." Ivanka said

But people somehow don't care about the truth.

Also in his speech he mentioned the trade imbalance the US has with Japan and how you don't see US cars in Japan but you see millions of Japanese cars in the US. Of course, someone immediately posts a picture of a Chevrolet in Japan. I mean, how can you have an honest debate with someone who doesn't know the difference when someone is being literal or just making a point? You can't. Everyone fukking knows there are American cars in Japan.

Everyone knows the vast majority of hispanics are great people.

NoRespect
    NoRespect's Avatar Become A Pro!

broad line between people who are illegally in usa and people who are in legally. the top guys in charge of both democrats and republicans want illegals in the usa. all the rhetoric is smoke and mirrors

DwightShrute

If that was the case then why did NBC drop him like a bad habit? Like he has the plague? I for one think he did a pretty good job of saying what he meant he called them rapist lmao wtf? And I live grew up in LA and sure mexico does have a bit of an issue with that shit but it's 2015 boss ....can't say that shit lol wtf who is kidding or rather who's money is he wasting for this campaign....we'll see if that 99.9% comes out to vote for him if he can even make it that long we all know he would get destroyed in a debate. It's silly to talk about him.
    post 177

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    No need to feel sorry them ghengis.. Mexicans love to work.. cheap or not..
    you don't care that your people are being used?

teaserpleaser

Usually Latinos don't cry about racism because we got bigger shit to worry about.. But it was an easy target so the Latinos decided to give it a go...
    Mayan you guys still clicked up with the "Brand" even though you know what they think about you guys rhymes with Hick is probably what they call their sur allies behind their backs.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

you don't care that your people are being used?
    They would be worse off where they are from.. Look at the irish, Italians, Jews etc and what they went thru it's nothing a Mexican can't handle.. 2nd and 3rd generations will be better off.

teaserpleaser

post 177
    Nice try but no he's dead like I said ....dead

DwightShrute

just released ...

Every American should vote for this guy rather that the same bullshit that you have been getting for so many years now.

teaserpleaser

Mayan is Puerto Rican I think ...or salvadorian so not sure think that's what he said

teaserpleaser

Lmao who made that letter? Me trump says ...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

They would be worse off where they are from.. Look at the irish, Italians, Jews etc and what they went thru it's nothing a Mexican can't handle.. 2nd and 3rd generations will be better off.
    see this is where the problems lie. instead of making mexico a better country, citizens are forced to immigrate to be used. until mexico as a country becomes strong, mexicans will never be respected. sadly mexico isn't getting better. it's only getting worse...

Ra77er

He made some great points in that letter. This guy is taking no prisoners which is kind of refreshing.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21737

just released ...

Every American should vote for this guy rather that the same bullshit that you have been getting for so many years now.

NBC to Trump: You're Fired!

teaserpleaser

Mexico doesn't even know how to fix mexico ...they kill major officials down there on the regular I forget the region but it got to the point nobody wanted to be police chief because they keep getting wacked. Crazy the levels of corruption on state and local levels it's just in the culture look at what happened in bell,ca and huntington park and bell gardens both had funds missing or gangsters in city positions corrupt police force. Just my 2 cents but them are facts

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

trump will never become the president. the rothschild and the rockefellers won't let it happen. heck his comment about mexicans is getting him booted from tv. and guess who's censoring him? it's not the stupid fukking mexicans...
    No Rothschild or Rockefeller need do anything so that Trump will not be elected. All he needs to do is talk, and that's a sure thing. He has no chance and never did. Among other reasons, you are not getting elected without the latino vote. Lament it all you want, but it's reality and it's not going away.

NoRespect
    NoRespect's Avatar Become A Pro!

100% certainty a crook and liar will be elected. slim difference between al capone and h.clinton & j.bush

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by NoRespect View Post
    100% certainty a crook and liar will be elected.
    but of course, that's the only way you'll get selected. trump running to be the president is just for show. he'd be the first to tell you.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    No Rothschild or Rockefeller need do anything so that Trump will not be elected. All he needs to do is talk, and that's a sure thing. He has no chance and never did. Among other reasons, you are not getting elected without the latino vote. Lament it all you want, but it's reality and it's not going away.
    when are you gonna realize votes don't matter. are you forgetting what happened between bush and gore?

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GIVEMETHEMONEY

Ra77er

Dwight you are on thin ice with the campaigning, let's not push the envelope here. Twister has already been hog tied and shipped to Siberia. I do like your passion, and maybe we can drive the number down from +1700 but this guy isn't going to win.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

see this is where the problems lie. instead of making mexico a better country, citizens are forced to immigrate to be used. until mexico as a country becomes strong, mexicans will never be respected. sadly mexico isn't getting better. it's only getting worse...
    So what you are saying is that YOU should go back to England or some shitty ass European country and Blake said t better??? Ghengis the boat is waiting bro..

And visit Mexico before you judge don't let cnn be the judge for you.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

when are you gonna realize votes don't matter. are you forgetting what happened between bush and gore?
    That was a close election either way. Donald Trump can never get the votes to be in the neighborhood of anything. He's a joke. Nobody needs to hold him down.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

So what you are saying is that YOU should go back to England or some shitty ass European country and Blake said t better??? Ghengis the boat is waiting bro..

And visit Mexico before you judge don't let cnn be the judge for you.
    lol... don't get so emotionally dumb. think before you speak. you make no sense.

did i say mexico was a shit hole? the place itself is nice at least the tourist areas but you said it yourself, these illegals are better off being used in the us than living in mexico so wtf are you talking about? if mexico was that great of a place to live, they wouldn't ditch their fukking families to make that minimum wage so don't twist my words around pal. there's a reason why peso's are worthless. until peso's are worth something mexico will always be poor.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

just released ...

I will agree with you on this one Dwight.

GIGO - Garage In Garbage Out - The same old shit for the last 20 plus years.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

lol... don't get so emotionally dumb. think before you speak. you make no sense.

did i say mexico was a shit hole? the place itself is nice at least the tourist areas but you said it yourself, these illegals are better off being used in the us than living in mexico so wtf are you talking about? if mexico was that great of a place to live, they wouldn't ditch their fukking families to make that minimum wage so don't twist my words around pal. there's a reason why peso's are worthless. until peso's are worth something mexico will always be poor.
    Lol you act like its the middle class coming over here.. It's the fukken poor.. Just like your grandpappy was poor in Ireland and decided to immigrate lol

First ... 3456789 ... Last