Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

Nothing Like A Nice Family Night At The Ballgame In Baltimore

Hundreds of protesters expressed their outrage over the death of Freddie Gray throughout the streets of Baltimore on Saturday, including near Camden Yards, where the Orioles were playing the Boston Red Sox.

Protests, which had been going on since Gray's death, turned violent in spots on Saturday, with several police car windows smashed. Police in riot gear set up lines downtown, not far from the ballpark, but still protesters blocked major intersections.
    Meanwhile, the Orioles and Red Sox began their game on time, shortly after 7 p.m. ET. However, there were wide swaths of empty seats, unusual for when Boston is in town.

Fans who attempted to enter the ballpark through the main entrance were being told they needed to use other gates, as protesters yelled through the Camden Yards gates that police killed an “innocent man.”
    Late in the game, the following mesage was posted on the scoreboard in Oriole Park: "Due to an ongoing public safety issue, the Mayor of Baltimore City & the BCPD have asked all fans to remain inside the ballpark until further notice. Thank you."

This shit is really getting old.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

yes its real old

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7481

Cops need to quit fukking around

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

We, as a country, are looking dead in the eye of a race war.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20012

TNB

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Did anybody hit a home run at least?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Was that chair going through some business owner's window? That shows a lot of class. Fukking animals.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

hahahahahaha

MY NIGGAS RISING UP!!!!!!!!!!!

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Cops need to quit fukking around
    they need to kill all protesters period

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16061

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    hahahahahaha

why would you want to be put in the same category as these uneducated fukking idiots?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

hahahahahaha

Settle down Lou

jjgold

Young Blacks embarrass themselves every day and are just the laughingstock of society

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2384

and then they wonder why!...

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Last edited by Mr KLC; 04-27-15 at 09:06 AM.

jjgold

How come stores owners not putting bullets in these guys heads??

It would be some of most epic scenes of all times and well deserved

The owners would be American Heroes

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Wonder why they protested Saturday?

Not like they had to work or anything....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

This is the mayor of Baltimore talking. Gave those who wished to destroy space? What the hell is this damn world coming to. I'm sure the community of business owners, and law abiding citizens appreciated the fact that she took the violent looters feelings into account.

Last edited by Mr KLC; 04-27-15 at 09:17 AM.

jjgold

Is anyone else tired of these mother fukkers??

Its sickening

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Furio View Post
    A black female mayor allowing people to riot. I'd love to say that is shocking, but that racial and gender makeup is about as bassackwards thinking as it gets.

Black mayor

Black police Chief

Black police officers representing the community makeup

Black District Attorney

Black Prosecutor

Headquarters of the NAACP is in Baltimore

and still this goes on....at some point they have to stop blaming the white man and look at themselves. Thugs are gonna be thugs.

Pushbet
    Pushbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Dudes. I was stuck in this traffic on Saturday night. It took 2 hours to get out of Baltimore. It looked early-apocalyptic.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

I especially like the one with the old man in the flannel on the ground. Thats how you get a message across.

jjgold

It seems only thugs riot and it gives a bad name to all blacks

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

People need to realize that the news stories that is reported in the mainstream media = the democrat agenda of the day

Democrats realize that identity politics is their bread and butter and ticket to winning elections, so expect to see a lot more trumped up stories like this as well as Bruce Jenner tranny bullshit a lot more until November 2016.

jjgold

Frogs great point… Although Republicans are gaining and gaining in all the House and Senate seats which could disapprove some of that theory but maybe those elections are not national so does not represent the true democrat

Some experts think a Republican can win the presidency because people are sick and tired of the democratic way

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Frogs great point… Although Republicans are gaining and gaining in all the House and Senate seats which could disapprove some of that theory but maybe those elections are not national so does not represent the true democrat

Some experts think a Republican can win the presidency because people are sick and tired of the democratic way
    state and local govts quietly going Republican across the country so it helps. Senate to the GOP, House a solid majority....only the figurehead of President really the only Dem chance.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

I will admit, these are very interesting times watching all of this go down. As time goes on, black people will only gain more and more confidence and gallantry, which these riots will inevitably spread to many other cities all throughout the nation.

What makes this even more fascinating is seeing how white people, as a group, ultimately respond to blacks as a whole. So far whites have done nothing (physically) to repel these riots even though they are undoubtedly directed towards them.

Very intriguing times indeed

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2384

@JJ Gold and itchypickle
    sorry to bust your bubbles but it doesn't matter who wins the nomination for the Republicans, ain't nobody gonna beat Hilary Clinton in 2016...Clinton also has the support of the majority of blacks in this country...as a matter of fact, more blacks support her than they do Barack Obama!......but lets stay focused...these riots don't have a damn thing to do with politics...it's just a bunch of monkeys looking for any reason to riot, loot, ravage, and pillage as they please...that is why I could never be president of the US...I would have already sent in the national guard and ordered them to open fire on each and every one of those animals who unfortunately, give all blacks a bad name!...

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Then rob the reporter. They are saying what the police do is not right and yet they riot and do all these crimes. Sickening.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

The millenial generation vote strictly on identity politics BS... its the generation of voters that gets offended over everything and has to be politically correct about everything under the sun.

This is the generation that was raised by far left teachers who brainwashed the progressive agenda into their students. These students have grown up to be nice progressive far left soldiers.

The economy, foreign policy, etc. that doesn't mean anything to millenials. What matters is what candidates think about LGBT issues, or social justice issues. That's it

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    state and local govts quietly going Republican across the country so it helps. Senate to the GOP, House a solid majority....only the figurehead of President really the only Dem chance.
    See what I said in response to jj... the future generations/millenials are single issue voters, they only care about social justice bullshit, they could care less about anything else. That is why politics will transform into a race to who can be the most offended, and who can be the most open minded/progressive. In 30 years it will be political suicide to be a Christian, for example. The left has successfully brainwashed the millenials and future generations that Christians = hateful mean old white angry bigots.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14967

So, you're saying white people should actually go out & protest the black protests?
    Whites need to respond because these protests were directed towards them?

It was just a confusing post.

Maybe its me, I just woke up.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    So, you're saying white people should actually go out & protest the black protests?
    Whites need to respond because these protests were directed towards them?

It was just a confusing post.

Maybe its me, I just woke up.
    What I'm saying is...... White people are like that weak kid in school that always gets picked on by a bully. In this case, the rioting black folks are the school bully. The weak white kid can compromise with words and vocally express his thoughts on the matter all he wants, but that's not going to deter nor temporarily halt the bullies actions. He is going to physically abuse you until he gets what he wants.

The only way to reason with a bully is to punch him in the mouth.

`

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

I tried starting a protest but it looks like evryones at work.I started yelling in a microphone and someone called on my for noise complaint.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

What I'm saying is...... White people are like that weak kid in school that always gets picked on by a bully. In this case, the rioting black folks are the school bully. The weak white kid can compromise with words and vocally express his thoughts on the matter all he wants, but that's not going to deter nor temporarily halt the bullies actions. He is going to physically abuse you until he gets what he wants.

The only way to reason with a bully is to punch him in the mouth.

`
    People are so afraid of being called a racist these days. It terrifies them, so they are afraid to fight back even when it would be justified.

1234 ... Last