Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The guy in the bottom right corner is the one with the 2nd degree murder charge.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

Black on black crime. Al Sharpton has some explaining to do.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Black on black crime. Al Sharpton has some explaining to do.
    Idk why you insist on being a piece of shit. Why do you insist on making this about race?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The guy in the bottom right corner is the one with the 2nd degree murder charge.

Whats the line on 3 guilty...3 not guilty?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys this is over let's move on

That kid did not deserve to die what does cops did was a disgrace

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

That kid did not deserve to die what does cops did was a disgrace
    Exaxtly, let's let this thread die damn

jjgold

Ravens someday you'll figure out I actually like black people if you met me in person you would have a different view of me like I said I get frustrated sometimes with some of these incidents in the inner-city's

Let's now hope each cop gets 20 years

RavensFan2k3

Ravens someday you'll figure out I actually like black people if you met me in person you would have a different view of me like I said I get frustrated sometimes with some of these incidents in the inner-city's

Let's now hope each cop gets 20 years
    Maybe someday we could have a beer together man
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mcducky

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Maybe someday we could have a beer together man
    yes even want to bring Gritter he would be surprised too
    I have a good heart for black people

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Last edited by LVHerbie; 05-02-15 at 03:58 AM. Reason: ...

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2384

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Exaxtly, let's let this thread die damn
    U guys realize u can move on anytime u like right??

jjgold

upscope I am broke so easy to move

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    U guys realize u can move on anytime u like right??
    Exactly...as Morgan Freeman I believe it was said on the 'i'm in a poor neighborhood, I can never leave' argument...he said yes you can, there's a bus leaving every few hours, get on one'

Plenty of smaller and more lower cost of living and less crime areas within just miles, not hours, of Balty if they showed...wait for it...initiative.

Heard DL Hugely last on Bill Maher's show last night still with the same tired and disproved excuse of 'impoverished schools and community divestment' leads to the crime and poverty....fact remains that Baltimore has the 2nd highest $$ spent on schools in the nation and there was just a huge movement by Spike Lee and others a few months ago about gentrification....$$ was being poured into areas in the Bronx and NYC that are historically poor....they argued that people were trying to make the inner city 'too white' with their nice businesses and restaurants and attractions and taking away from the history of the black life. Can't have it both ways guys.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Exactly...as Morgan Freeman I believe it was said on the 'i'm in a poor neighborhood, I can never leave' argument...he said yes you can, there's a bus leaving every few hours, get on one'

Plenty of smaller and more lower cost of living and less crime areas within just miles, not hours, of Balty if they showed...wait for it...initiative.

Heard DL Hugely last on Bill Maher's show last night still with the same tired and disproved excuse of 'impoverished schools and community divestment' leads to the crime and poverty....fact remains that Baltimore has the 2nd highest $$ spent on schools in the nation and there was just a huge movement by Spike Lee and others a few months ago about gentrification....$$ was being poured into areas in the Bronx and NYC that are historically poor....they argued that people were trying to make the inner city 'too white' with their nice businesses and restaurants and attractions and taking away from the history of the black life. Can't have it both ways guys.
    Pretty sure that guy was referring to us moving on from the thread, but I get your point lol

jjgold

Bottom line let's hope these cops get 25 years each in prison because this man was innocent

RavensFan2k3

Bottom line let's hope these cops get 25 years each in prison because this man was innocent
    Yup

jjgold

Ravens I finally watch the video I felt so sorry for that kid anyone with a heart will definitely support those cops going away forever as they treated him like an animal

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2657

Ravens I finally watch the video I felt so sorry for that kid anyone with a heart will definitely support those cops going away forever as they treated him like an animal
    I'm also in support of punishing those who destroyed other people's property.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post

Give some of these parents the opportunity of school choice (vouchers), and you might see some better results. I know that this might be hard to believe, but competition for those vouchers might actually inspire some of these schools to suddenly improve. You can pour all the money you want to into the same old system, but there's no incentive to get better. Only an incentive to waste more money, and then come asking for more.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO

Are media members exempt from being arrested for breaking curfew? We don't NEED to see the coverage. Why should they be exempt? They are not performing a public service. Media outlets are trying to profit, that's it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Are media members exempt from being arrested for breaking curfew? We don't NEED to see the coverage. Why should they be exempt? They are not performing a public service. Media outlets are trying to profit, that's it.
    I think you are confusing curfew with martial law. Two completely different things.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO

All I know is that protestors were told that curfew is in affect and were told to disperse, or be arrested, while the media continued to troll around w/o any consequence.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Six police officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray were released from Baltimore’s Central Booking and Intake Center on Friday night after posting bail, court records show, according to theBaltimore Sun.The four officers facing felony charges posted $350,000 bails; the two facing misdemeanors posted $250,000 bails, the Sun writes.

The news comes after Allen Bullock, 18, who was captured in photos smashing police car windows with a traffic cone, surrendered to police this week at the urging of his parents. And as of two days ago, he was being held on $500,000 bail, an amount his parents could not afford.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/news...protester.html

Too bad these thugs don't get to rot away in jail while waiting to decide if they want to accept the shitty plea deals their public defenders get them like their peers with less privilege.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Give some of these parents the opportunity of school choice (vouchers), and you might see some better results. I know that this might be hard to believe, but competition for those vouchers might actually inspire some of these schools to suddenly improve. You can pour all the money you want to into the same old system, but there's no incentive to get better. Only an incentive to waste more money, and then come asking for more.
    Agreed

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

Fully agree. Schools are so messed up its ridiculous, the administrations' doing. You can give endless amounts of $$ but management and priorities and hiring of solid teachers in the right classes goes so much farther. It amazes me how the smaller less bureaucratic schools get it right when the bigger backed districts drop the ball.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2384

I live approximately 30 minutes from Baltimore...I can tell you hundreds of stories of police brutality, politics and corruption, and cover ups...its not only a damn shame, but its fukkin criminal!...and yes, against whites also...this is not a race issue like the media (run by Jews) would have you believe or portray...this case, just like ferguson and the incident in South Carolina, is just .000000000001% of whats been going on for a hundred years or so...the rioting ( I don't condone, nor do I agree with it) is a symptom of the bigger problem, not the cause...to get rid of the problem you need to get to the root of it and nip it in the bud...and if you think long and hard and objectively, you'll find the answer!...

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

The Baltimore teen who destroyed a cop car last year during the riots has been sentenced to 12 years in prison.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Dang, that's a hell of a punishment. Murder time right there.

First ... 17181920