packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3244

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Come on dude. Maybe because it's the right thing to do? The man was obviously defenseless and undersized. There are at least 10 people in that building that could have helped him. That is just pathetic.

See this is exactly what I mean.
    For one thing how do I know what triggered the beating,maybe the guy was asking for it,who knows.

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

What do you mean "think about the plight of the white for a change"? Whites are the vast majority of this country. It makes no sense that you are getting bullied by blacks who are no more then 13% of the population. How about you take charge?
    i don't have time to educate your dumbass

blacks are merely pawns in this game

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    For one thing how do I know what triggered the beating,maybe the guy was asking for it,who knows.
    That's a good point, but are you really going to tell me that you are going to sit there and watch another man three times smaller get mercilessly beat on and you wont lay a single finger to help?

This is the kind of stuff that absolutely fascinates me about the white mind

packerd_00

I think your full of shit,if a bunch of white red necks were beating the shit out of some black guy you didn't know from adam,youd keep your ass out of it,don't lie through your teeth and tell me any different.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    i don't have time to educate your dumbass
    The feeling is definitely 100% mutual

omega

I think your full of shit,if a bunch of white red necks were beating the shit out of some black guy you didn't know from adam,youd keep your ass out of it,don't lie through your teeth and tell me any different.
    exactly

especially if he knew his pack wouldn't have his back
    Points Awarded:

packerd_00 gave omega 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Pushbet View Post
    I'm a big fan of the SBR community. All(?) men who are typically free-thinking and not opposed to risk. If we lose, so be it; nobody is going to cry about it. All we can do is try and do a little better tomorrow by reevaluating how we are making our picks.

It is no surprise to me that these underlying psychological traits make us trend conservative. The black community has been voting for the same slime for decades. Fractured families and an aversion to self-improvement promoting role models have lead to the current plight of the young black male in big cities today. SBR members' traits make us disgusted by the gibsmedat attitude endemic in that population.

This is where I might lose some of you, though. I think we also know which way the wind is blowing in the media and few of us would be willing to endure the media shitstorm to befall you if you ever retaliated to aggression against a violent protestor. For instance, should the father driving the station wagon that was surrounded have unloaded a magazine into anyone laying hands on the vehicle he would probably have been maimed by the crowd or had his life ruined by the media if he escaped. Instead, he got lucky and was able to flee (like a coward according to BigBusiness).

Or, like in the famous photo of the fat old white guy landing an off-balance punch on the young black guy in the O's hoodie: going to help that guy would not have worked how you think. Trying to pull the old guy away after he was ganged up on would have gotten you at least a few licks of your own and then if you defend yourself you're just another brawler having a mini race-war on the front page. Do you want your name and face in the papers to be associated with that? Few careers could survive it. Then you have no way to provide for your family.
    You make good points. Unfortunately 83% of the mainstream media is owned or run by zionist jews, so they control the narrative on how they want it reported.

Go back in history to the early days of the media and Hollywood. Jews were responsible for pushing filth upon the masses and trying to normalize it.

Zionist jews run the media and have chosen to make stories like these their focal point, because they want racial tensions and uproar. It helps further their goal of all the goyim being subservient to the jews.

packerd_00

That's a good point, but are you really going to tell me that you are going to sit there and watch another man three times smaller get mercilessly beat on and you wont lay a single finger to help?

On my own is abit different then having ten guys with me that can help obviously

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

blacks have been culturally conditioned to think in terms of "tribe" and "clan"

whites have been culturally conditioned to be ashamed to think in terms of racial solidarity

its easy to intervene when you know a pack of your "clan" have your back
    All products of the zionist jew media.

Zionist jew media wants white people to hate their own race, and at the same time stirs up racial tensions.

The more whites self hate, the more they are open to accepting diversity, which leads to race mixing, which leads to the destruction of western white civilization(the endgame of the zionist jew)

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

What???? You just agreed with Omega on saying blacks act like tribes and defend one another while whites don't.

OF COURSE I'm going to jump in for a black that is getting beat up by redneck skinheads. You think I'm just going to sit there and watch like the dumbasses in that youtube video I posted?

packerd_00

exactly

especially if he knew his pack wouldn't have his back
    Hear,hear

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Blacks haven't even remotely dented society which is kind of sad how long the race has been around… They are good athletes and entertainers of course
    It's because statistics prove that black people have lower IQs on average than whites. Biologically they have smaller brain sizes and capacity.

Genetics don't work in their favor on the intellectual front.

And if anyone says its because of their upbringing look up the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study. Black kids adopted by wealthy white parents still score worse on standardized tests than white kids raised in poverty.

omega

i wonder why blacks attack in packs

this is the kind of stuff that absolutely fascinates me about the black mind

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

On my own is abit different then having ten guys with me that can help obviously
    So you admit that you would have helped that man if other people were around to help you?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    All products of the zionist jew media.

Zionist jew media wants white people to hate their own race, and at the same time stirs up racial tensions.

The more whites self hate, the more they are open to accepting diversity, which leads to race mixing, which leads to the destruction of western white civilization(the endgame of the zionist jew)
    Finally someone that gets it. Now with that being said, what will you as a people do about it to change that?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Some make a case that blacks are cowards because they only fight with a weapon or in packs

packerd_00

What???? You just agreed with Omega on saying blacks act like tribes and defend one another while whites don't.

OF COURSE I'm going to jump in for a black that is getting beat up by redneck skinheads. You think I'm just going to sit there and watch like the dumbasses in that youtube video I posted?
    Yeah but like he pointed out having alot of back up in a fight is completely different then getting involved by yourself. That is the truth,I do think you are going to sit their yes.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Yeah but like he pointed out having alot of back up in a fight is completely different then getting involved by yourself. That is the truth,I do think you are going to sit their yes.
    But you just said that even though that entire building was filled with whites and only a single black guy beating on a white guy that was three times smaller then he was, you would have just watched and not did anything?

That sir is cowardice at it's finest.

Let a white guy 3 times bigger then a black guy brutally beat him in a building with black guys around and see what happens to the white guy.... But then again, I think you would already know what would happen.

omega

So you admit that you would have helped that man if other people were around to help you?
    thats the whole point

youd def be making deeper calculations if you knew your tribe didn't have your back

its easy as shit to act tough when you have backup

now personally, the minute that fat penetrate sucker punched the white dude, I woulda jumped him and tried to choke him out. The minute he committed a crime, all bets are off and we can do whatever as citizens to detain him

naturally I would hope that my action would galvanize others, but you never know

but srsly stfu dude, blacks have been conditioned to believe in racial supremacy and tribal identity, whites have been conditioned the exact opposite, it is through ZERO merit of your own, you didn't earn it, the only reason it played out like that is because there are larger forces at work

it is so fukkin EASY for you to front when you got a pack and society will ALWYS take your side over the white, so STFU, you're nothing special

EVEN with all their advantages, blacks still Attack in packs, sucker punch, hit ppl when they're down, and generally run from one on one combat, I have seen it countless times, so you tell me, who is the coward?
    Last edited by omega; 04-27-15 at 03:00 PM.

jjgold

If your white getting involved in one of these black riots is suicide you have no chance

You have to run away unless you have a gun and kill all of them

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

And it's not just blacks that would retaliate. Mexicans would do the same exact thing. It just seems that it's whites that are afraid to engage.

packerd_00

But you just said that even though that entire building was filled with whites and only a single black guy beating on a white guy that was three times smaller then he was, you would have just watched and not did anything?

That sir is cowardice at it's finest.
    I meant on my own man,but what I originally said was ofcourse it was someone that meant something to me I would be involved in a heart beat regardless.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

thats the whole point

youd def be making deeper calculations if you knew your tribe didn't have your back

its easy as shit to act tough when you have backup
    Fool they did have backup in that video. There were 10 of those motherfukkers in that building. Some were even bigger then the black guy and NONE OF THEM even tried to help.

That is absolutely disgraceful.
    Last edited by shari91; 04-28-15 at 03:16 AM.

packerd_00

Fool they did have backup in that video. There were 10 of those motherfukkers in that building. Some were even bigger then the black guy and NONE OF THEM even tried to help.

I agree ten guys together doing nothing is a disgrace.
    Last edited by shari91; 04-28-15 at 03:16 AM.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

The less you have to lose, the more stupid shit you are willing to do. Those who have a lot to lose don't get involved in thug shit.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

I agree ten guys together doing nothing is a disgrace.

THANK YOU! that is all I wanted to hear.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2384

Stupid comes in all colors, those happen to be a darker variety. There are as many stupid white people (just watch YT video, particularly the one about Nazis for example)

I have a huge problem when people claim to "be a product of their environment" and make NO effort to better themselves, community, family, etc... The race card gets played as an excuse to do sh*t like these riots and does nothing but fuel the stereotypes.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Stupid comes in all colors, those happen to be a darker variety. There are as many stupid white people (just watch YT video, particularly the one about Nazis for example)

You are very correct. there are just as many stupid people white people out there as black people.

Unfortunately, a lot of people in this thread don't believe that

jjgold

I just watched a video who knows what we would do in that situation if everyone jumped in meaning the white guys then I could see it but say just one guy jumped in the black guy going to beat him up to

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Finally someone that gets it. Now with that being said, what will you as a people do about it to change that?
    It can't be stopped, unfortunately. The zionist jews own the media, which controls the narrative and therefore the people's thoughts

We are screwed.

smoke a bowl

It's amazing how Big Business (a white guy that sits on his couch with a red bandana and a white T yelling thug life at the tv) has all you guys justifying being civilized. He must be laughing his ass off.

omega

youre still not understanding

blacks in that situation would have felt as "one" tribe, hence easy to attack, no second thought given

whites in that situation would have felt "alone", "isolated", hence every man for himself, no tribal mentality, HENCE they give it second thought

Remember i said personally I don't give a fukk and woulda tried to choke fatty out since that's probly the only way I'm takin him down alone, BUT that's what whites have to base their calculus on, acting ALONE

it has been POUNDED into whites heads to be ashamed of tribal identity, whereas it is celebrated openly for blacks and Mexicans.. this is all part of the marxist movement to racially fracture the native population, it is occurring in Europe on an even greater scale

you brag about how brave you are when all you've ever had is easy street
    when you walk a mile in a white persons shoes, come back and talk

until then, STFU
    Last edited by shari91; 04-28-15 at 03:17 AM.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    It's amazing how Big Business (a white guy that sits on his couch with a red bandana and a white T yelling thug life at the tv) has all you guys justifying being civilized. He must be laughing his ass off.

smoke a bowl

See what i mean.

jjgold

Good point that the white guys did not jump in because if it was black guys they would've jumped in and kill the guy

First 123456 ... Last