Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by THE HITMAN View Post
    Well, this afternoon my screen says FEDEX withdrawal from May 14 paid. Now, we will see if/when it arrives !!
    Any sign of a tracking code with it?

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Nope.......non existant from what I can see

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't believe it! I actually got my $500 check from betus today. Been waiting since May 3. The crazy thing is it actually came through fedex. Never thought that would happen. I hope you all get paid too... I'm takin my money to another book.

naco
    naco's Avatar Become A Pro!

area51steve,
    When did your withdrawl turn to paid? Just wondering how much longer I will have to wait and that's great you received it fedex.

THE HITMAN

yeh, Steve..............I'm curious about that, too. Glad you got your funds.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by area51steve View Post
    I can't believe it! I actually got my $500 check from betus today. Been waiting since May 3. The crazy thing is it actually came through fedex. Never thought that would happen. I hope you all get paid too... I'm takin my money to another book.
    Good news man!

smellyhands
    smellyhands's Avatar Become A Pro!

BETUS is FRAUD..No ifs, Ands, Buts about it..For all the "good" online sports books,,they fuked thiings up along with all the other defunked books..They lost a customer for life, probably save me tons of money in the long run..When u don't pay ur customers for 3 months,,and the customer has to use an F bomb on u guys to get paid,,something is terrible wrong...The middle finger goes to u low life peices of shit that fuked up a great thing for urselves..It was a win win situation for u guys..all u had to do is pay your customers on time,,u will get the money bak in the long run..But no,,U try to play scam artist and make me play the waiting game so I would gamble the money away..It didnt' work. it backfired. I got my money and U guys will get the boot..I'm telling everyone I know to stay away from u scrubs...I hope that if online gambling does get legalized in US u guys will be so scarred u cant come back..F U for Life

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

it was marked paid on the 11th or 12th of may

THE HITMAN

Well, I got home and was surprised to see the FEDEX man was at my door. Was even more surprised to see that it held my Betus check inside. From a Long Beach Ca. firm called PAID CORP.

I still have to go through this crap again later as I have two outstanding season baseball total bets with them.............a Cubs and a Texas under, so both look like they are coming in.

I'll answer any questions later..............now I need to RUN to the bank........

naco

the hitman
    when was yours marked paid.

THE HITMAN

marked paid less than or about a week ago...............not sure of the exact date as it isn't posted and I didn't check every day.

naco

I called betus today and they gave me a tracking #. I checked it out and it says I should receive it today. My account turned paid on Friday maybe their is hope after all.

THE HITMAN

My guess is that u will get it, Naco.

naco

I received my check

ktkingster
    ktkingster's Avatar Become A Pro!

after over a month of "processing", my money has finally gone into "paid" status. i requested an echeck .. now we will have to see when that will show up in my account ...

pacattack81
    pacattack81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

received my check via fedex today after 2 months...so to those of you still waiting, maybe you can hold out hope that your check will come to

crotty1982
    crotty1982's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's hope

Requested payout May 1 - after receiving the standard excuses like "paperwork incomplete" and "*************** not accepted by bank", finally received a FedEx on July 2. Even got a tracking number out of them. Ran to the bank, deposited it, then prayed that the thing didn't bounce. Miraculously it did not, the check went through, and this nightmare is finally over.

THE HITMAN

It has been over two weeks since I cashed my long awaited betus check. It has not come back from the bank, so I guess it was good.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by crotty1982 View Post
    Requested payout May 1 - after receiving the standard excuses like "paperwork incomplete" and "*************** not accepted by bank", finally received a FedEx on July 2. Even got a tracking number out of them. Ran to the bank, deposited it, then prayed that the thing didn't bounce. Miraculously it did not, the check went through, and this nightmare is finally over.
    You were one of the luckier ones. Justin is speaking with over 45 players who are waiting, some as long as three months. If they can get down to one month for everyone they would be doing well.

Fluidity
    Fluidity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

paid today

I was surprised to find the $2K I requested 5 weeks ago show up in my bank account today (eCheck). As little as 3 weeks ago, the payout was cancelled due to "insufficient funds", a bogus delay/mistake by the accounting department.

I just have to get the other $2K out of there.

I didn't contact Justin but did e-mail general@eog.com. He responded with a "I'll see what I can do", but I haven't heard from himm since 3 weeks ago.

I did notice BetUS has been nicer to me recently. Maybe it's because I dropped $6K since my initial payout request - maybe it's because I racked up over 350K player points this year - whatever the reason, they lost my business.

Good luck to everyone else trying to get their money out.

Tobiquesports
    Tobiquesports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Place Your Bets Here In Canada

use the promo forum for all promotions. thanks
    Last edited by SBR_John; 10-09-07 at 02:12 PM.

Newguyintown
    Newguyintown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

To Justin: Status of Betus

Justin,

I really think your handling of the Betus case in this thread should be the standard for how others handle complaints here at SBr. I liked your attention to detail and what really stood out was the precision in describing how many complaints there are, how many are getting paid, etc.

How is the case currently and has anyone been left hanging say for over 3 months?

NG

Newguyintown
    Newguyintown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

Justin says: "BetUS got all their outstanding payouts (that I know of) resolved at the end of the summer. On the other hand, new payout complaints have started trickling in (3 now, versus the 60+ I had last summer)."

Ahhh just answered my own question, great info.

NG

bigsammyk
    bigsammyk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry to dig up an old post...

Google lead me here.
    I'm trying to withdraw some money from betus.com for the first time and am being told I need to supply quite a bit of info that I wasn't expecting:
    1. Make a clear photocopy of the front of your driver’s license 2. Make a clear photocopy of the front and back of your credit card.
    3. Print and complete the Credit Card Verification Form.
    4. Fax the photocopies along with this signed agreement to 1-866-808-3721.

Is this what everyone had to go through? I really wasn't expecting this process. It really seems sketchy to me. They didn't have any trouble taking my deposit, now they need all of this? Whats to stop them from robbing me blind?

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Bigsammy,

That doesn't sound unusual.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

That seems to be the standard within the industry post Oct 13, 2006 port act bill was passed. So as concerning as it might sound, it's pretty much standard procedure with any book you choose.

purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

do not play at BetUS...move to a better book after you get your funds out. GL to you though.

This is from someone who has SURVIVED multiple withdrawals with them. each took months..not days/weeks to get.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by bigsammyk View Post
    Google lead me here.
    I'm trying to withdraw some money from betus.com for the first time and am being told I need to supply quite a bit of info that I wasn't expecting:
    1. Make a clear photocopy of the front of your driver’s license 2. Make a clear photocopy of the front and back of your credit card.
    3. Print and complete the Credit Card Verification Form.
    4. Fax the photocopies along with this signed agreement to 1-866-808-3721.

Is this what everyone had to go through? I really wasn't expecting this process. It really seems sketchy to me. They didn't have any trouble taking my deposit, now they need all of this? Whats to stop them from robbing me blind?
    Yes you have to supply all these forms. You will get paid eventually. Do not make any plays till they pay you. They will drag it as long as possible hoping you will lose it all betting.

sendek13
    sendek13's Avatar Become A Pro!

New to Betus, maybe unfortunately the way it sounds, whats the deal with withdrawals? How much does it cost to get a check sent?

king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

It used to be $50 fee to request a check now it's $40. Withdraw for me first time was fast, 2nd time was late, 3rd time fast. I am not sure why the 3rd was fast, maybe because of what happen in Costa Rica.

First ... 10111213