1. #351
    LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-18-07
    Posts: 1,095

    I'm so glad I don't have any money in there anymore.

  2. #352
    POKER LOCO
    POKER LOCO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-10-07
    Posts: 16

    Bet US is wigiri WACK !

    Dirty Bastards ! Deposit Book Only.

    4 the succerz looking for a high bonus.

    Get Paid Man, Bet at a real book !

    NICE ASSES UP THERE !

  3. #353
    fabselite
    fabselite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-11-07
    Posts: 31

    Put back into my account

    I just noticed my payout was put back into my account. Figures!!! I have been on hold now for 15 mins. We will see what happens.

  4. #354
    fabselite
    fabselite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-11-07
    Posts: 31

    I am rude!!! LOL

    I was just told that I am Rude and they are going to mention that in the notes. I spoke with many people and was hung up on 4 times. I think I wore out the f*word. My partners are laughing at me. I put them on speaker every call I make to them. I have an office pool going. I also included a spanish accent when talking to them. Keep you all updated

  5. #355
    braveheartyo
    braveheartyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-07-07
    Posts: 33

    Lies@betusscam.com

    Quote Originally Posted by fabselite View Post
    I was just told that I am Rude and they are going to mention that in the notes. I spoke with many people and was hung up on 4 times. I think I wore out the f*word. My partners are laughing at me. I put them on speaker every call I make to them. I have an office pool going. I also included a spanish accent when talking to them. Keep you all updated
    Hey, Same shit over and over. No one ever calls me back and everytime I call its call back in 2 hours. Yesterday was told by WIll in processing that I wasn't talking to just anyone. BULL CRAP He said 90% chance of my ** yesterday. Never happened delay after delay. Then He said 99% chance tommorrow as long as their are no earthquakes or fires?? What crap is this? TIRED of speaking to these people. I called pretending to set up an account and when asked them how long payouts take? they said 10 -15 days. I mentioned that some people are waiting 2 months and she said yes due to rare mishap. How can they even admit this. People must be very dumb top be opening uo new accounts. She said these people are being compensated with free plays. FREE PLAAYS= 0 How can they keep taking bets without paying its customers? SCANDALS GALORE. Will call right now and advise. F/U to all them there. Keep cursin them out till they all die.

  6. #356
    braveheartyo
    braveheartyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-07-07
    Posts: 33

    Update for all. If you still waiting for your payout. The only 2 people you should be speaking to are WIll and Bruce. Both have been there a while and WIll is the supervisor. Both are assholes but have the power to get things done for you. My money shows back in my account. They have requested another payout and is awaiting status of ** refrence #. Slim hope but I think they are hoping that I bet the money again and loose. FAT CHANCE. No more betting with these guys. Actually I have not bet in a month and am just waiting to receive my money before I look up another book. Any suggestion on a good book is apreciated if any are out there. SO, now I was told to call Bruce back in 6 hours to tell me if my refrence # will be today. He said he does not want to promise me anything because others are ahead of me and processor my get busted again. Stay tuned for more bullshit this afternoon from BYE BYE BETUSSCAM.com

  7. #357
    fabselite
    fabselite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-11-07
    Posts: 31

    Quote Originally Posted by braveheartyo View Post
    Hey, Same shit over and over. No one ever calls me back and everytime I call its call back in 2 hours. Yesterday was told by WIll in processing that I wasn't talking to just anyone. BULL CRAP He said 90% chance of my ** yesterday. Never happened delay after delay. Then He said 99% chance tommorrow as long as their are no earthquakes or fires?? What crap is this? TIRED of speaking to these people. I called pretending to set up an account and when asked them how long payouts take? they said 10 -15 days. I mentioned that some people are waiting 2 months and she said yes due to rare mishap. How can they even admit this. People must be very dumb top be opening uo new accounts. She said these people are being compensated with free plays. FREE PLAAYS= 0 How can they keep taking bets without paying its customers? SCANDALS GALORE. Will call right now and advise. F/U to all them there. Keep cursin them out till they all die.

    That's funny. I was offered a 100 free play. I didn't take it. I laughed. Thought that was funny. They told me to call every hour. I will keep you in touch.

  8. #358
    braveheartyo
    braveheartyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-07-07
    Posts: 33

    Quote Originally Posted by fabselite View Post
    I was just told that I am Rude and they are going to mention that in the notes. I spoke with many people and was hung up on 4 times. I think I wore out the f*word. My partners are laughing at me. I put them on speaker every call I make to them. I have an office pool going. I also included a spanish accent when talking to them. Keep you all updated
    Hey Fabselite, I think we are the rudest ones out of all. I ve given them a peice of my mind as well. I called them yesterday and said hi I like to say one thing only "and yelled F/U real loud" I don't care what they think of me. I am sure me and you will be the last ones payed because of our language. But you know what WHO CARES anymore they are the lowest scums on this planet and deserve whats coming to them: RETIREMENT. BYE BYE BETUSSCAM.com

  9. #359
    fabselite
    fabselite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-11-07
    Posts: 31

    Quote Originally Posted by braveheartyo View Post
    Hey Fabselite, I think we are the rudest ones out of all. I ve given them a peice of my mind as well. I called them yesterday and said hi I like to say one thing only "and yelled F/U real loud" I don't care what they think of me. I am sure me and you will be the last ones payed because of our language. But you know what WHO CARES anymore they are the lowest scums on this planet and deserve whats coming to them: RETIREMENT. BYE BYE BETUSSCAM.com

    I told them I was going to smack them with my ballbag.

  10. #360
    Estevens
    Estevens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-01-07
    Posts: 46

    Just so you guys understand, Will and Bruce are good guy's and Will is a Supurvisor, not sure if bruce is was not when I was there but to be honest they can not make you have a payout faster, before you get a payout it has to be signed by six people including the owners it will then be sent to the accountant department where the owners will tell them how long they want them to wait before sending it out. They hope that by putting the money back into your account you will play it again they have always done this it's a nice little trick to not paying out so much

  11. #361
    fabselite
    fabselite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-11-07
    Posts: 31

    Quote Originally Posted by Estevens View Post
    Just so you guys understand, Will and Bruce are good guy's and Will is a Supurvisor, not sure if bruce is was not when I was there but to be honest they can not make you have a payout faster, before you get a payout it has to be signed by six people including the owners it will then be sent to the accountant department where the owners will tell them how long they want them to wait before sending it out. They hope that by putting the money back into your account you will play it again they have always done this it's a nice little trick to not paying out so much

    That's great. Won't work. I want my motherf*in movie check!!!

  12. #362
    braveheartyo
    braveheartyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-07-07
    Posts: 33

    Quote Originally Posted by Estevens View Post
    Just so you guys understand, Will and Bruce are good guy's and Will is a Supurvisor, not sure if bruce is was not when I was there but to be honest they can not make you have a payout faster, before you get a payout it has to be signed by six people including the owners it will then be sent to the accountant department where the owners will tell them how long they want them to wait before sending it out. They hope that by putting the money back into your account you will play it again they have always done this it's a nice little trick to not paying out so much
    Sounds like its easier to pass a new law in congress than it is to receive a payout from these bitches.

  13. #363
    fabselite
    fabselite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-11-07
    Posts: 31

    New set of bullshit

    Here is the lastest "batch" of bullshit. I have to call at 3pm. I told them my friend would like to open an account. But is not willing to wait a month for a payout. Was told they are processing payouts in 5-10 days now. I then asked why I have waited more then 10 day? Told me that I was a special case. Special case??? How is that special??? Will post my 3pm call.

  14. #364
    fabselite
    fabselite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-11-07
    Posts: 31

    I have an Idea

    Reply to this message in private if you are waiting to be paid from Betus.

  15. #365
    fabselite
    fabselite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-11-07
    Posts: 31

    Thursday is now my new day.

  16. #366
    pavyracer
    What?
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 61,124
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by Estevens View Post
    Just so you guys understand, Will and Bruce are good guy's and Will is a Supurvisor, not sure if bruce is was not when I was there but to be honest they can not make you have a payout faster, before you get a payout it has to be signed by six people including the owners it will then be sent to the accountant department where the owners will tell them how long they want them to wait before sending it out. They hope that by putting the money back into your account you will play it again they have always done this it's a nice little trick to not paying out so much
    They pulled this trick on me but it cost them $1000. I was able to win that money when they put they payout back to my account. Now that they have paid me all they owed me they can do whatever they want. BTW I didn't have to call anyone or scream or curse. Just waited patiently till they paid.

    BTP
    Week 6
    5-0-0 632 pts


  17. #367
    braveheartyo
    braveheartyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-07-07
    Posts: 33

    patience is for suckers

    Just got off the phone with assholes and they pushed my payout to Thursday(2 months waiting). They said others have been waiting longer who got paid. Said some were waiting 3 months. Told Herman **** face that this means I have another month to wait he responded no.Gave them all a peice of my mind and had them all apologizing. If I could I would spit in all their faces screw patience. Either way we should receive this money but why would't you tell them that they did you dirty? Not sure why anyone in their right mind would just wait patiently while they gain interest on your money. Sounds foolish. F/all of these bastards one by one once I do get my loot.BYE BYE BETUSscam.com

  18. #368
    aceken01
    aceken01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-26-07
    Posts: 27
    Betpoints: 150

    i think if you curse or be rude...they won't pay you. i was always reasonable even though i wanted to fly to wherever they were and strangle the mgt. there.

  19. #369
    smellyhands
    smellyhands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-17-07
    Posts: 37

    To Brave heart,,avoid all online sportsbooks until and only if US passes a law to make online gambling legal..Otherwise this will be an ongoing issue....I say dont risk it,,I know I wont put any more money to online books till this day arrives...They will always use this as an excuse on delayed payouts..better to just avoid the headache and stress of waiting on a payout,,Its hard enough to win,,But when u factor the part of whether or not u will get paid. Forget it,,,Its like breaking into a safe only to find fools gold

  20. #370
    LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-18-07
    Posts: 1,095

    Quote Originally Posted by smellyhands View Post
    To Brave heart,,avoid all online sportsbooks until and only if US passes a law to make online gambling legal..Otherwise this will be an ongoing issue....I say dont risk it,,I know I wont put any more money to online books till this day arrives...They will always use this as an excuse on delayed payouts..better to just avoid the headache and stress of waiting on a payout,,Its hard enough to win,,But when u factor the part of whether or not u will get paid. Forget it,,,Its like breaking into a safe only to find fools gold
    Don't be so pesimistic, I requested a payout from Matchbook and it arrived in less than a week. Not all books are created equal. Do you think it's legal to go through our local book? If your local book gets caught, you know that you will be in more shit than using the online books right?

  21. #371
    smellyhands
    smellyhands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-17-07
    Posts: 37

    Yes its legal

    when ur local bookie is in Tahoe, a legit casino..my best advice...I say why gamble with the online books..one day they might pay u,,but u might just be the "special case" that doesnt get paid for 3 months..Why bother

  22. #372
    stl
    stl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-07
    Posts: 28

    My commute to work takes me about 30 minutes. What I due is every morning and evening on the drive, is call my friends at betusscam.com.
    Latest from yesterday. Morning, Amy told me she would personally call me Thursday before 1pm and give me a tracking number. I laughed and said OK I'll hold my breath.

    Called on my way home and Greg said after being placed on hold for 15 minutes (which is my fav line Greg uses) "no new news". I responsed what does that mean. He said he couldnt tell me when my payout was going out call back next week. Its been over 73 days my friend and thats the best line you got. I sd but Greg, Amy stold me the money was going out this week and Thursday she was going to call me with a tracking number. Silence for a while Ooh ya he says call back on Thursday I see it in the computer now.
    Thursday...hell, I'll be calling everyday. He asked why?
    Because I need to get $4000 in conversation out of this company while I can.
    73 days and counting since my request

  23. #373
    fabselite
    fabselite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-11-07
    Posts: 31

    I blew it

    I gave a betus spy my idea. Oh well, maybe they will pay me faster

  24. #374
    fabselite
    fabselite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-11-07
    Posts: 31

    12:00 pm has come and passed

    Was told to call at 12pm est. to get my **. Now they tell me 2pm est. Let's see what happens at 2pm

  25. #375
    stl
    stl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-07
    Posts: 28

    Fabselite how do you know he is a betus spy?

    At 2pm you will be told to call back tomorrow. Hey I should go work for betusscam.com I already know what they are going to say.
    My lastest as of this morning is call Friday to get my fedex tracking #. Problem is I was told by Stacy last week to call her this week to get the tracking number....shes dodging me all day.
    72 days and counting

  26. #376
    fabselite
    fabselite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-11-07
    Posts: 31

    Not sure about crotty1982

    Crotty1982 asked about my idea. I told them and realized they have no posts. That seems shady to me.

  27. #377
    fabselite
    fabselite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-11-07
    Posts: 31

    From the betus.com website

    Tried our no-download casino? Last week we paid out over $71,290 to winners. If you have not yet experienced the BetUS Casino, just call for an absolutely free 1st timer's bonus now.

    Where is my money?

  28. #378
    braveheartyo
    braveheartyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-07-07
    Posts: 33

    Betusscam.com still scaming

    Hey, I was told to call Herman today because Bruce is off. Will try him in a few hours. He will tell me hold on and then say call back tommorrow and speak to Bruce who will tell me call back Friday and speak to Herman. Sounds like I am on a merrygo round that doesen't stop. THis is ****ain insane. So I guess I will let out some frustration at least when I call them. Will let yall know next lame escuse. Stay tuned for more BS from BetUSSCAM.com

  29. #379
    fabselite
    fabselite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-11-07
    Posts: 31

    Typical

    Was told to call back in an hour. This time I was told that I have to wait for a manager to come in and approve my payout. The managers are in costa rica.

  30. #380
    fabselite
    fabselite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-11-07
    Posts: 31

    The best one so far

    I was on the phone with Peter. As you know it is hard to talk with them. They talk without pauses. So I just let them go. He told me that the ** is being processed as we speak. Went on about something. Not sure what he said cause I am now putting the calls on speaker phone so all my partners can get a good laugh. Anyway, he ended the call with "I have to get a manager to approve the payout." I said, "you just told me that it is being sent as we speak." He paused and said, "Oh yeah, that is what I ment." LOL. This is starting to be fun.

  31. #381
    braveheartyo
    braveheartyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-07-07
    Posts: 33

    Quote Originally Posted by fabselite View Post
    I was on the phone with Peter. As you know it is hard to talk with them. They talk without pauses. So I just let them go. He told me that the ** is being processed as we speak. Went on about something. Not sure what he said cause I am now putting the calls on speaker phone so all my partners can get a good laugh. Anyway, he ended the call with "I have to get a manager to approve the payout." I said, "you just told me that it is being sent as we speak." He paused and said, "Oh yeah, that is what I ment." LOL. This is starting to be fun.
    Pretty funny stuff from those meatheads. I just spoke to will and he told me that its a day to day thing and I should give up hope for today and call tommorrow. Sounds like a typical answer. THis god like figure called a processor is still working on mine. Must not be working to hard. I told him that they should tell every bettor that when they make the bet that they might not receive their money for two-three months. He responded that this wouldn't be fair because bettor might not make bet after hearing this and that they are trying to speed up the payout process for new requests. BULL CRAPO FROM BETusscam.com. anyway I give up and will call at 12 eastern tomorrow.

  32. #382
    smellyhands
    smellyhands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-17-07
    Posts: 37

    Yea, Peter is full of Shat along with all the other aholes..Like I say, if u want to look for another sportsbook and work with people with this mentality, go ahead..No thanks here..I love it how he laughs after he got caught in a lie,,its like he is shameless. He did that to me too..He was the one that say he dont work with international clients but yet processed a deposit from Indonesia this morning..So which is it Peter??Ur full of shat..U are a great representative of BETUS. Im sure u got a raise with our funds...So many freaking lies to me in one phone conversation with Peter aint even funny..I mean in a matter of 5 minutes he contradicts himself of everything he just said..I know I'm preaching to the choir but thought I would vent too...1) Yea we will get the funds from the processor and fedex them to u..I say, Oh u guys are going to FEDEX them, so how is that going to work..5 minutes later,,oh we have to send them back to the processor...OH? U mean the same processor that never sent them out cuz of the "error"..Peter "Yea that one"..MMM ok, Great Plan guys..glad to see u got all your ducks in a row..BETUS=lying incompetent BS theives. Karma will get u guys.

  33. #383
    fabselite
    fabselite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-11-07
    Posts: 31

    my last message

    I want my money... A whole lot of spending money... I want plenty of moeny... oh oh. To do it, to do it, to do it, to do it right child. I'm tired of you wasting time. A whole lot of precious time. I have no patience or time. oh oh. Just give it, just give it, just give it, just give it, just give it, give it to me. June 14, 2007

  34. #384
    michael777
    michael777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 1,655
    Betpoints: 5059

    just called about my payout from may14,guy told me it was on "HOLD" processor problems,could give me no more information other that to call back later

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/20/2005


  35. #385
    stl
    stl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-07
    Posts: 28

    I spoke with Amy in payout dept last week and was told I would have my tracking number today by 1pm. When I got ahold of Amy today (which I will give her credit for, usually they hide like dogs) she mentioned she was waiting for Lilly to give her the tracking #, should have it anytime now. I told her I'll hold my breathe
    It really is an ongoing cycle that I guess could last for months....wait it already has
    Some of my favorite reps (please vote on yours)

    Albert (nice guy, family man...just had a kid)
    Amy (going to school trying to have a better life)
    Peter (soft spoken and laughs alot)
    Charles (young and scrappy)
    Sharon (she calls me darling alot)
    73 days and counting

First ... 8910111213 Last
Top