1. #666
    apaulius
    apaulius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 103

    Trun Trun Trun

    TRUN can you please contact CS rep manager Gemma Maher

    he is telling me he is unaware of any wires taking more than 10 days and that people are receiving

    otherwise give me yourusername and i will handle this

  2. #667
    TRUN
    TRUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-07
    Posts: 94

    Please wait for a site operator to respond. Your chat should be answered within 0 seconds. Thank you for your patience.
    Hello, my name is Omar Pearson. How may I help you today?
    You: is there a supervisor named Gemma Maher there by chance
    Omar Pearson: please bear with me for a moment while I look into this...
    Omar Pearson: There is no Gemma Maher here at the moment.
    You: ok thank you for checking

    Here you go -- I tried -- im not calling -- I dont deal with the customer service reps normally - I call the platinum desk - but I did try for you via chat

    But please understand I am not here to prove anything to you -- like I have said on every post -- you can believe it or not - I assure you it is what I am being told 100% -- I personally do not care if you believe it or nor -- it is just info I am providing

    I want on chat today to show what will happen when 10 days are up -- they have no clue just like most do not have any clue what is really going on - not that i do - but many on here will admit that what I have said over and over and over again has eventually if not sooner than later been true -- just like the post I made about fed-ex -- Take it or Leave - but it is accurate - I have nothing to gain by spreading false info - I am convinced at this point there is nothing else sportsbook can do for me at this moment and I have choices to make on how I want to proceed.

  3. #668
    jhll5
    jhll5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-28-07
    Posts: 18

    This is the same crap Neteller pulled right before all the funds were seized. Granted it's not the same exact situation, but the excuses are the same.

    1) We assure you your funds are safe

    2) It should be 7-10 business days

    3) Just hang tight while we get things situated on our end


    BAM! Money Gone.

    Get ready.............The bombshell will hit.

  4. #669
    ModernManshustle
    ModernManshustle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-26-07
    Posts: 115

    anybody know for sure when they tell us that the wires have been sent if that means they are sent to the processing bank to send to us, or does that mean that the processing bank has already recieved the funds and has sent it to us?

  5. #670
    jonshields
    jonshields's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 71

    OK All- I need some help.... I opened a BS account so I could talk to the people without endangering my account. I was on chat and "Graham Middleton" said that once I made a withdrawal, he could provide me with the full name of WC Wire and where they are located. Of course, I don't have any withdrawals as it is a second account for that purpose. I need somebody to talk to Graham Middleton (he's not a supervisor I don't think) and ask about their wire withdrawal. Once he gives you the answer, then ask about WC Wire. Once he confirms that, ask for the full name and location of WC Wire. If he says he can't give that, quote the below conversation from "Kevin Biggins" that was posted on a forum board. Someone do this SOON b/c who knows when this guy leaves work, and it's gonna be real hard to get out of the trap he set for himself. Hopefully we get the real identity of WC Wire so we can figure this all out. THX to whoever does this; I would do it but I think they can trace the IP.

    Please wait for a site operator to respond. Your chat should be answered within 1 seconds. Thank you for your patience.
    Hello, my name is Graham Middleton. How may I help you today?
    You: Hi. I have a question about the outgoing bank wires
    You: are you there?
    You: hello?
    Graham Middleton: How can I help you ?
    You: Hi. Who is your check processor?
    Graham Middleton: WC Wire normally can I take your customer ID please ?
    You: I'm just checking on a few things I know where my account stands
    You: thank you for that info
    You: is that for outgoing checks or bank wires?
    Graham Middleton: Bankwires
    You: ok thank you for that.
    You: do you have any further information on this company?
    You: are they set up to handle the massive amount of withdrawals you have?
    Graham Middleton: We are setup to process withdrawals
    You: where is "WC Wire" located?
    Graham Middleton: We don't have that precise information, we would need a customer ID to provide this detailed request and pass it through to accounts ?
    You: would I see a response in the near future?
    You: can you at least tell me what "WC" stands for; or if the company uses an alternate name?
    Graham Middleton: Unfortunately I am unable to answer that question without passing it to the accounts department and for that I would need a customer ID ?
    You: ok. my cust ID is 734892961
    You: can I speak to the accounts department?
    Graham Middleton: Once you request your withdrawal we will give you all the information that you need
    You: you mean if I request a withdrawal you will tell me who WC Wire is and where they are located?
    Graham Middleton: Yes thats what I have been told
    You: OK. thanks for your help.
    Graham Middleton: Thanks for chatting. If you are fully satisfied with the outcome of this chat then I am going to close the connection shortly. Please contact us again if you have any questions.
    You: thanks

  6. #671
    stylibet
    stylibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-07
    Posts: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by ladodgers1980 View Post
    If any of you guys are contemplating charge backs, I think you guys should be honest and upfront. Do you really think giants such and ****/** won't find out this was a gambling site???...if this drags on much longer, ****/** will probably get hundreds to thousands of ********** requests for the same or similar type of transactions...dont you think they'd investigate this and find out what type of sites were being played on? if you guys do decide to go forward, just tell the truth.

    As for jstblaze, i've seen your posts on multiple threads, what's up with you calling people "idiots" and "morons"??? Can you blame people for worrying about their money...after lie after lie? Personally, I don't think sportsbook is going under (not yet) and i'm not going to do any chargebacks soon, but thats not the point. Sportsbook has continually "promised" payments on certain dates, yet have failed on each one. I understand that there are probably issues out of their control, but at the same time the consumers, the players, have a right to "complain" or "whine" all they want, afterall, they're the ones who have been lied to. For those requesting chargebacks, i cannot blame them, they were promised a service or final product and given several time frames, but the merchant (sportsbook.com) failed to deliver on these promises. It's funny to me how some people are so symphatetic to sportsbook.com. There a difference between being patient and being symphatetic. How can you "understand" that sportsbook.com is not putting a disclaimer on their website, how can you "understand" how even with these problems, sportsbook is calling people and asking that they put money into their account, and how can you understand that they continally lie to their customers. Yes this may hurt their business in the short term, but in they way they have handled this situation, in the long term, they will probably lose most of their customer base. If sportsbook.com is unsure of the timeframe for payouts, they can say, "we're expecting payouts in 7-10 days, but at this point all the issues aren't resolved and we cannot guarantee this". Because of all the lies, almost nobody can trust anything that they say. Do you really believe, that those customers who were pretty much frauded into depositing money after promotional emails and phonecalls will return to sportsbook? Any trust in them will be lost.
    That was me he was talking to lol. Thanks for the concern . But in all honesty, this is an internet website that anybody can apply to. Maybe the guy works for sportsbook and didnt want me to tell people to stop depositing money .

  7. #672
    Jive_trky
    Jive_trky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 31

    Quote Originally Posted by TRUN View Post
    Please wait for a site operator to respond. Your chat should be answered within 0 seconds. Thank you for your patience.
    Hello, my name is Omar Pearson. How may I help you today?
    You: is there a supervisor named Gemma Maher there by chance
    Omar Pearson: please bear with me for a moment while I look into this...
    Omar Pearson: There is no Gemma Maher here at the moment.
    You: ok thank you for checking

    Here you go -- I tried -- im not calling -- I dont deal with the customer service reps normally - I call the platinum desk - but I did try for you via chat

    But please understand I am not here to prove anything to you -- like I have said on every post -- you can believe it or not - I assure you it is what I am being told 100% -- I personally do not care if you believe it or nor -- it is just info I am providing

    I want on chat today to show what will happen when 10 days are up -- they have no clue just like most do not have any clue what is really going on - not that i do - but many on here will admit that what I have said over and over and over again has eventually if not sooner than later been true -- just like the post I made about fed-ex -- Take it or Leave - but it is accurate - I have nothing to gain by spreading false info - I am convinced at this point there is nothing else sportsbook can do for me at this moment and I have choices to make on how I want to proceed.

    Wow, this is unreal. HOW MUCH MORE OBVIOUS DOES THIS SITUATION NEED TO BE BEFORE MOST OF YOU ALL WILL GET THE PICTURE...YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING YOUR FUNDS...ANYTIME SOON. THERE'S STILL HOPE I GUESS..THAT YOU MAY GET YOUR FUNDS, BUT, SO FAR, SB HAS PROVEN ME RIGHT..NO FUNDS..TO NO ONE. I REALLY HOPE THAT THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE STILL HOPEFUL, GET YOUR MONEY..I DO. COUNTLESS PEOPLE COME ON THIS FORUM..AND NOT A ONE SAYS ANYTHING..OTHER THAN..I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER..NOT A ONE SAYS THEY'VE BEEN TOLD ANYTHING..BUT LIES...AND YET..SOME OF YOU STILL INSIST ON NOT TAKING THEIR WORD FOR IT. TELL ME GUYS..WHAT DO FOLKS LIKE TRUN STAND TO GAIN FROM TELLING YOU LIES. JUST ACCEPT IT GUYS, STOP WASTING YOUR TIME PROVING TO YOURSELF THAT CR'S ARE TELLING YOU ANYTHING..BUT THE TRUTH..MYSELF AND OTHERS..WE'VE PROVEN IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER..IF YOUR GONNA WAIT..JUST WAIT..WHY ARE YOU EVEN BOTHERING THE CR'S WHEN YOU KNOW FULL WELL YOU WON'T GET ANYWHERE..IT'S BEEN THE SAME CRAP FOR THE PAST MONTH AND A HALF FOR CHRIST'S SAKE...LOL I'VE ALREADY TAKEN MY STEPS AND AM NOT LOOKING BACK..ONE BIT..STOP REACHING FOR STRAWS GUYS..THE SITUATION IS WHAT IT IS..JUST SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE AND HEARTACHE....TRUST ME..NO ONE..HAS INSIDE INFO, NO ONE HAS SOMEONE THEY CAN GO TO TO GET STUFF DONE..HOW I SEE IT..U'VE GOT 2 CHOICES..WAIT...AND WAIT..AND WAIT..OR GET CRZY..I CHOSE FOR THE LATTER..LOL..GOOD LUCK GUYS

  8. #673
    ModernManshustle
    ModernManshustle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-26-07
    Posts: 115

    Quote Originally Posted by Jive_trky View Post
    Wow, this is unreal. HOW MUCH MORE OBVIOUS DOES THIS SITUATION NEED TO BE BEFORE MOST OF YOU ALL WILL GET THE PICTURE...YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING YOUR FUNDS...ANYTIME SOON. THERE'S STILL HOPE I GUESS..THAT YOU MAY GET YOUR FUNDS, BUT, SO FAR, SB HAS PROVEN ME RIGHT..NO FUNDS..TO NO ONE. I REALLY HOPE THAT THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE STILL HOPEFUL, GET YOUR MONEY..I DO. COUNTLESS PEOPLE COME ON THIS FORUM..AND NOT A ONE SAYS ANYTHING..OTHER THAN..I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER..NOT A ONE SAYS THEY'VE BEEN TOLD ANYTHING..BUT LIES...AND YET..SOME OF YOU STILL INSIST ON NOT TAKING THEIR WORD FOR IT. TELL ME GUYS..WHAT DO FOLKS LIKE TRUN STAND TO GAIN FROM TELLING YOU LIES. JUST ACCEPT IT GUYS, STOP WASTING YOUR TIME PROVING TO YOURSELF THAT CR'S ARE TELLING YOU ANYTHING..BUT THE TRUTH..MYSELF AND OTHERS..WE'VE PROVEN IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER..IF YOUR GONNA WAIT..JUST WAIT..WHY ARE YOU EVEN BOTHERING THE CR'S WHEN YOU KNOW FULL WELL YOU WON'T GET ANYWHERE..IT'S BEEN THE SAME CRAP FOR THE PAST MONTH AND A HALF FOR CHRIST'S SAKE...LOL I'VE ALREADY TAKEN MY STEPS AND AM NOT LOOKING BACK..ONE BIT..STOP REACHING FOR STRAWS GUYS..THE SITUATION IS WHAT IT IS..JUST SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE AND HEARTACHE....TRUST ME..NO ONE..HAS INSIDE INFO, NO ONE HAS SOMEONE THEY CAN GO TO TO GET STUFF DONE..HOW I SEE IT..U'VE GOT 2 CHOICES..WAIT...AND WAIT..AND WAIT..OR GET CRZY..I CHOSE FOR THE LATTER..LOL..GOOD LUCK GUYS

    why do you put so much stock in the cs guys, sure you can catch them in saying bs things, but they probably have very little idea of what is actually going on, only what little they are told to say and hear from one another. I'm much more interested in hearing from someone like Bill Dozer who can chat with people in management who might actually know whats going on and why we are having delays, instead of just giving some canned answer to buy time.

  9. #674
    jonshields
    jonshields's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 71

    can someone volunteer to do this? If we can get a line on this company its a huge step. If they can't prove this company exists, that's about all I need to know to get on the JiveTrky bandwagon.


    Quote Originally Posted by jonshields View Post
    OK All- I need some help.... I opened a BS account so I could talk to the people without endangering my account. I was on chat and "Graham Middleton" said that once I made a withdrawal, he could provide me with the full name of WC Wire and where they are located. Of course, I don't have any withdrawals as it is a second account for that purpose. I need somebody to talk to Graham Middleton (he's not a supervisor I don't think) and ask about their wire withdrawal. Once he gives you the answer, then ask about WC Wire. Once he confirms that, ask for the full name and location of WC Wire. If he says he can't give that, quote the below conversation from "Kevin Biggins" that was posted on a forum board. Someone do this SOON b/c who knows when this guy leaves work, and it's gonna be real hard to get out of the trap he set for himself. Hopefully we get the real identity of WC Wire so we can figure this all out. THX to whoever does this; I would do it but I think they can trace the IP.

    Please wait for a site operator to respond. Your chat should be answered within 1 seconds. Thank you for your patience.
    Hello, my name is Graham Middleton. How may I help you today?
    You: Hi. I have a question about the outgoing bank wires
    You: are you there?
    You: hello?
    Graham Middleton: How can I help you ?
    You: Hi. Who is your check processor?
    Graham Middleton: WC Wire normally can I take your customer ID please ?
    You: I'm just checking on a few things I know where my account stands
    You: thank you for that info
    You: is that for outgoing checks or bank wires?
    Graham Middleton: Bankwires
    You: ok thank you for that.
    You: do you have any further information on this company?
    You: are they set up to handle the massive amount of withdrawals you have?
    Graham Middleton: We are setup to process withdrawals
    You: where is "WC Wire" located?
    Graham Middleton: We don't have that precise information, we would need a customer ID to provide this detailed request and pass it through to accounts ?
    You: would I see a response in the near future?
    You: can you at least tell me what "WC" stands for; or if the company uses an alternate name?
    Graham Middleton: Unfortunately I am unable to answer that question without passing it to the accounts department and for that I would need a customer ID ?
    You: ok. my cust ID is 734892961
    You: can I speak to the accounts department?
    Graham Middleton: Once you request your withdrawal we will give you all the information that you need
    You: you mean if I request a withdrawal you will tell me who WC Wire is and where they are located?
    Graham Middleton: Yes thats what I have been told
    You: OK. thanks for your help.
    Graham Middleton: Thanks for chatting. If you are fully satisfied with the outcome of this chat then I am going to close the connection shortly. Please contact us again if you have any questions.
    You: thanks

  10. #675
    apaulius
    apaulius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 103

    veerything becomes clear

    GUYS 2 more days and everything becomes CLEAR.. thye will not be able to LIE.. they say the cash is out of their hands so
    either way good or bad we will know where we stand and can then take the appropriate action!

  11. #676
    jonshields
    jonshields's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 71

    apaulius- what happens in 2 days? I'd love to set that as a hard date, but even wires sent out on Mar.19th technically have until Monday to hit. I've only seen one person, TRUN, whose wire was sent out earlier and has passed the 10 days. I have a feeling we won't know "for sure" if they're lying until next week. Although we can always hope that someone here gets a wire tomorrow or friday.

    that said, should we set a date, either friday or monday to all ********** against sportsbook if no one has received?

    Quote Originally Posted by apaulius View Post
    GUYS 2 more days and everything becomes CLEAR.. thye will not be able to LIE.. they say the cash is out of their hands so
    either way good or bad we will know where we stand and can then take the appropriate action!

  12. #677
    marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-05
    Posts: 1,166
    Betpoints: 200

    I went onto live chat. at first the cs rep didn't even know what the name of the processing company was. then he came back and confirmed it was WC wire. He wuldn't give me a phone number and all he could tell me was that they are located in europe.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/15/2005


  13. #678
    apaulius
    apaulius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 103

    The ********** Date

    guys i am offiicially setting the ********** date for next WEDS... we will give them a 3 day buffer..

    if noone reports by WEDNS morning, we proceed..

    we would be giving them every benefit of the doubt then..

    EVERY WHO AGREES PLEASE RESPOND

    as far as chargebacks, i verified that most cards can go up to 6 months back..

    as far as the reason to say i am unsure, lets figure this all out whil ewaiting for word of wires going through

  14. #679
    jonshields
    jonshields's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 71

    Something just occurred to me. I'm probably wrong but I'm sure someone will tell me. If you charge your credit card on Sportsbook's website, the CC doesn't pay the processor for six months, right? That has been stated several times on this thread by people who know what's going on. So, in that case, if Sportsbook folds and disappears, they will never see the money that is being deposited as we speak. Therefore, they have no reason to stall and stay open for a few weeks, a month, whatever. They would need to stall for like 8-12 months, and that ain't gonna happen. Also, if they do fold, wouldn't chargebacks be easier to get because the company had 1) publicly shut down, thus proving our case for a ********** to ****, and 2) making them unable to fight the charges even if they wanted to. If this is true then waiting makes all the sense in the world; either they pay us or the chargebacks become easier. Am I missing something here?

  15. #680
    iq8w7ht
    iq8w7ht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-20-07
    Posts: 38

    I agree, apaulius. Esp. since my check is supposed to be mailed by Tues.

  16. #681
    apaulius
    apaulius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 103

    jon shields post

    JOHN SHIELDS you are exactly right.. it is becoming more apparent they are stalling to get us our money, but having trouble getting someting setup, but looks like the wires may be legit which we will soon find out, why would they say they are sent, they oculd just lie and stall like before..

    regardless it comes down to wendsday.. by then we should have a clear idea of what is going on, and can take action,

    I AM PISSED, so are you guys... i would ********** 7k when i am supposed to get 15k
    so its not in my best interest.. but eventuallly we all have to make a stand

  17. #682
    OrangeDuck
    OrangeDuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-28-07
    Posts: 4

    im sorry all of this is happening to you guys. i think playersonly is owned by the same company as sportsbook and wondering if they are having the same trouble? i lost all my money to playersonly near the beginning of march when all of this trouble started happening with sportsbook. so i was curious if i still had money in my playersonly account, i would not have seen anyways? this would reduce the pain i had awhile ago losing my money to them. thanks

  18. #683
    sungus77
    sungus77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-21-07
    Posts: 96

    dodgers,

    i requested fedex. the email receipt indicated regular mail and estimated 2-3 weeks, i called and a rep there said it was actually DHL and gave 3-5 days. apparently its too much for these people to keep their lies straight.

    he also said he would provide me with a tracking no within 48 business hours because that is how long it takes to get one from DHL. ill be sitting here holding my breath.

  19. #684
    jhll5
    jhll5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-28-07
    Posts: 18

    Of course you'll get that tracking number. This time it's a super promise from them. Why would they lie?

  20. #685
    Joey12345
    Joey12345's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-21-07
    Posts: 35

    Hi Guys! Just got back from Foxwoods tonight and have been catching up reading the last 4 pages. The fact that Sportsbook has put nothing at all on their site in terms of an announcement to this situation is a telltale sign that money is NOT coming. Customer service is very weak and really knows nothing about what is truely going on at the Company. I have emailed their marketing guy Alex@sportsbook.com and have received no responses at all. No word at all is heard anywhere from upper management. If you are running a reputable place wouldn't you be out there front and center on a serious problem like this? They are not out there and are using their customer service people to spin stories to everyone. Friday is ********** day gentlemen. And I encourage ALL to **********...even if you have nothing coming but have lost to these clowns over the last 6 months. As Jim Cramer would say.....Hope is NOT part of the equation.

  21. #686
    ajax
    ajax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-28-07
    Posts: 4

    Y'all I'm only in for $400 and I cannot get my money out. They gave me a $10 bonus for the problem and redeposited my money. I immediately turned around and requested a withdrawal and have been waiting. They told me today that it should be processed in 48 hours - this is after I sent them a voided check. Yeah right, I bank at WaMu, I'm sure WaMu is going to accept the wire.

    Can we sue them in their country?

    What about changing our address to a foreign place like France? I have a friend there and then I can get my check?

  22. #687
    exstatman
    exstatman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-06
    Posts: 1,048
    Betpoints: 54

    This whole idea of chargebacks seems borderline delusional. So we're going to back to a CC company, say a use deemed illegal
    by the US Gov't was fraudulent and we want our money back?
    It seems the best way to go is keep them operating long enough to make payments. If they go belly up, we're screwed anyway, and the likelihood of the CC companies honoring the chargebacks is so slight as to be a worse choice.

  23. #688
    Prodigy2k7
    Prodigy2k7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-06-07
    Posts: 50

    A super promise? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by jhll5 View Post
    Of course you'll get that tracking number. This time it's a super promise from them. Why would they lie?
    LOL..............................

  24. #689
    glassjoe
    glassjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-28-07
    Posts: 328

    This is truly insane. You start to heat up and go on fire w/ sports wagering, and this happens. It's like they WANT you to win b/c they have something up their sleeves. Are ppl still wagering on sports or doing anything of that sort even w/ this is going on?

  25. #690
    exstatman
    exstatman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-06
    Posts: 1,048
    Betpoints: 54

    Why does the Eagles legendary song Hotel California sound familiar; "You can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave".

  26. #691
    Jive_trky
    Jive_trky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 31

    Quote Originally Posted by exstatman View Post
    This whole idea of chargebacks seems borderline delusional. So we're going to back to a CC company, say a use deemed illegal
    by the US Gov't was fraudulent and we want our money back?
    It seems the best way to go is keep them operating long enough to make payments. If they go belly up, we're screwed anyway, and the likelihood of the CC companies honoring the chargebacks is so slight as to be a worse choice.
    lol..borderline delusional??? chargebacks??..hmmm
    I'd think, "best way to go is keep them operating long enough to make payments"...how do u suggest we do that?..keep depositing..i suppose ??? Or is there some other way to keep them operating that I'm not aware. That's ok..u go ahead and keep doing that. LOL.. that there isn't borderline delusional..uh..dare i say..it IS DELUSIONAL period..."if they go belly up, we're screwed anyways"...uh..wouldn't it make sense then to resort to anything possible?....**********.. Here's an idea..all you guys keep waiting..let me be the ONLY one doing the **********..maybe..just maybe..I won't even make it on the radar cause they'll still have all you all's money...and I can go on my merry way... hehe

  27. #692
    jonshields
    jonshields's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-27-07
    Posts: 71

    I've been looking at other people's experiences with chargebacks. It looks like offshore sportsbooks will lose everytime in a ********** dispute. Also, it looks like you can charge back a ****/********** credit or debit card 120 days from the date of receiving the statement. If it was for gambling purposes, it seems ****/********** will AUTOMATICALLY grant the ********** as it is illegal. Pretty cut and dried. Only problem, it appears you will get blacklisted from a LOT of online gambling places, and maybe down the line your winnings will get denied because of a previous **********. But it doesn't look like it hurts your credit, it doesn't look like there's a maximum amount or number you can file, it looks like you can do it with debit cards, and it doesn't look like a hard process, just fill out the forms. **** doesn't really have anything to lose from this. If I'm wrong on any of this, please correct me, but it seems pretty easy: this is why most places hate taking ************ and most won't. The bank or credit card associated w/ ****/********** HOLDS your money for 6 months, like was said above, and they are not losing anything. Looks like we are in the clear for chargebacks no matter what happens. (again, ANYONE that has a reason to think differently please let everyone know so we can figure this out).

    That said, lets give Sportsbook.com a chance to pay us. I say Wednesday is a good date. If we all know that we'll be able to do these chargebacks, we have a solid backup plan come Wednesday. Get the forms together, get everything ready, and wait to be paid. If its not here by Wednesday, we roll. Truth is, it appears people can stiff the book whenever they want even if its not warranted. We have very little to prove on our side. But for those of us that can make money, we have nothing to lose by waiting til Wednesday. It won't change the ********** process one bit. Lets get a list together for Wednesday as D-DAY, and honestly hope someone gets paid before that. If not, we lose nothing by giving them that chance.

    jon
    Last edited by jonshields; 03-29-07 at 02:02 AM.

  28. #693
    ModernManshustle
    ModernManshustle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-26-07
    Posts: 115

    jon i agree with you completely, although chargebacks wont help me much at all, you might as well wait til wednesday of next week, since we should have a very clear idea then what the deal is and waiting another week will not prevent you from doing a **********.

  29. #694
    ModernManshustle
    ModernManshustle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-26-07
    Posts: 115

    Chat InformationHello, my name is Cory Robertson. How may I help you today?
    You: hello, i was told a few hours ago on the phone by customer service that the check i requested yesterday for 1600 would likely be sent out by the end of the week is this true?
    Cory Robertson: Please hold one moment.
    Cory Robertson: Yes
    You: yes what
    Cory Robertson: it was only requested yesterday - so allow the required time considering delays as we get through last months back log
    Cory Robertson: So it will be sent most likely tomorrow or Monday
    You: are you guys already mailing checks out?
    Cory Robertson: Yes of today
    You: good because people on betting forums are starting to worry, i will be very happy when i read that there checks are in the mail
    You: since many checks are sent express, will you guys be able to provide tracking numbers?
    Cory Robertson: We will e-mail you with an update as soon as it is available
    Cory Robertson: Yes once sent and provided, we will of course e-mail you the tracking numbers
    You: how long will it take to get a tracking number after it is sent on average?
    Cory Robertson: Allow 24 hours
    You: that is good news i hope you are not guessing and this is the actual way it will be
    Cory Robertson: I cannot guess without knowing -
    Cory Robertson: I have no reason to make things up
    Cory Robertson: This is customer service and you should rely on the information being provided
    You: how are the wires going, many including myself are worried that they may take much longer then 10 business days, and possible may be rejected by american banks?
    Cory Robertson: No that is not going to happen and all wires sent have had no problems - 7-10 working days is the given time frames
    You: have you guys confirmed that customers have already received the wires in there banking accounts?
    Cory Robertson: Yes of we have had a few reports
    You: and no reports of wires being rejected?
    Cory Robertson: No - wires will not be rejected unless the account holder provides the wrong account information - why would we offer a withdrawal option that does not work>
    You: because its new and you were hoping it would work...
    Cory Robertson: ok well be assured we are a large company and think a little ahead of such thinking when offering such an important aspect of our business
    You: i would assume so
    Cory Robertson: So we do not make decisions based on hope sir
    You: last question, what is the average timeframe on receiving a check once it is in the mail?
    You: assuming express mail
    Cory Robertson: 7-10 working days

    If what Cory said is accurate looks like we have nothing to worry about and i've never gotten screwed by anyone named Cory before...lol.
    Last edited by ModernManshustle; 03-29-07 at 03:59 AM.

  30. #695
    Mark Shark
    Mark Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-07
    Posts: 445

    First time writer, long time reader. I am in the same boat as all you guys but in even deeper than most. I have had the best couple of months gambling at Linesmaker where my balance went from $3500 to over $28000. Just before the processor collapsed I withdrew $2000 by cheque and banked it on the 27th Feb. In Australia it takes up to 6 weeks for an International cheque to clear as they have to send it back to America first to have it verified. The good news is that today I checked my bank account when I came home from work and there were appox $2500 extra Aussie $$$ sitting in my account. The check had finally cleared so Linesmaker must still be paying as only 2 days ago I rang my bank to find out what the hold up was and now it is there. I am still waiting however for my $5000 withdrawal by wire which was supposedly sent on the 21st but at least we know they aren't dead broke otherwise my cheque would not have cleared. Let's hope this is the beginning of some good news for all of us long suffering punters.

  31. #696
    TRUN
    TRUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-07
    Posts: 94

    Believe it or not -- yes I ahve money in my account -- 1037.58 -- I was charged $25

    now the wierd thing is this is the one from the 20th not any of the 7 from the 13th -- Im concerned the amount raised a red flag - but choose to believe it or not at least some is here -- now I just have to figure out where the rest is at this time

    Other option is like some of you suggested that maybe it never was sent on the 13th -


    But it looks like we all should see some results finally

  32. #697
    Mark Shark
    Mark Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-07
    Posts: 445

    Trun was the money in your account from a cheque or was it from a wire?

  33. #698
    TRUN
    TRUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-07
    Posts: 94

    wire

  34. #699
    Mark Shark
    Mark Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-07
    Posts: 445

    Excellent news mate. Now all we need to do is find out why the small ones are getting through but not the large ones. I think we will all get our money, it is just going to take time. I have a lot riding on this, so I am keen to find out more.

  35. #700
    TRUN
    TRUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-07
    Posts: 94

    it was sent on the 20th -- I still have 7 others that they swear where sent on the 13th though

First ... 17181920212223 ... Last
Top