Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Hilarious. You're so clever.
    yes i know thanks bro

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

8 pages of closet cornhole junkies sounding off. Just let it go... Be loud and proud and all that...

orisbumplut
    orisbumplut's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wonder who scored on the play. Both of them?

Collins seems to be in terrible guarding position in the paint. Inside the circle, looks like Taj just goes straight up to score.
    Yes, I see what you mean. At this point in the photo, Taj has his mouth open ready to groan loudly because he knows Jason pecker is the next thing that is going to make contact.

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Please. Get the fukk out.

I know a guy that was married and had 2 young girls. All of a sudden he decides he'd rather be a fulltime pole smoker than a man with a wife and kids. You know how devastating something like that must be for his wife, and especially those poor kids? Totally fukks them up, not to mention the shit they will inevitably have to deal with on a daily basis at school.

Any man that does that is a cowardly piece of shit. If you have kids, then it's a little too late to decide you want to cornhole men on the reg. Its not about you anymore.
    He DECIDED to be gay lol. You're a fuckin tool. Since people "decide" to be gay as you say ......when exactly did you decide on your sexual preference. And furthermore, since it is just a decision, as you say, then you obviously with everyone else can switch you're sexual preference at any time. What a homophobe.

Not to mention your posts backs up my post 100%. Your "friend" was probably a religious guy scared to come out of the closet years ago. He didn't want to deal with all the pain and anguish that came with admitting he was gay. So he got married, had kids like every religious idiot does because its "normal".
    Now it's more socially accepted to be gay and he decides to come out. I'm def not saying tht is right, it's not. But this stuff won't happen as often now

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    The guy had no athletic ability, no talent and added nothing but size....amazing that he had that long a career
    Sucked and ****** his way to the top.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    He DECIDED to be gay lol. You're a fuckin tool. Since people "decide" to be gay as you say ......when exactly did you decide on your sexual preference. And furthermore, since it is just a decision, as you say, then you obviously with everyone else can switch you're sexual preference at any time. What a homophobe.

Not to mention your posts backs up my post 100%. Your "friend" was probably a religious guy scared to come out of the closet years ago. He didn't want to deal with all the pain and anguish that came with admitting he was gay. So he got married, had kids like every religious idiot does because its "normal".
    Now it's more socially accepted to be gay and he decides to come out. I'm def not saying tht is right, it's not. But this stuff won't happen as often now
    I decided I liked chics at a young age, pal. In fact, I distinctly remember popping a massive boner as a youngster while staring at a camel-toed Farrah Fawcett poster. That's when I made my decision that I would solely bang chics.

When did you choose your gayness?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I decided I liked chics at a young age, pal. In fact, I distinctly remember popping a massive boner as a youngster while staring at a camel-toed Farrah Fawcett poster. That's when I made my decision that I would solely bang chics.

That is the quote of the year on SBR! Hands down!...for me it was Pam Anderson and friends running in red bathing suits on TV.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21725

You were attracted to chicks. There was no decision. You didn't weigh your options. You are what you are. You didn't make a decision any more than you made a decision to be right-handed (or left-handed if that's what you are).

I would compare straight/gay to left-handed/right-handed. You are what you are. Could a lefty try to force himself to be right-handed instead. I suppose. It's not natural and it won't work well, but you could try to force it. We know we are righty or lefty by just what we naturally do. Sexual attraction is the same IMO.

I suppose if the whole world told lefties they were aberrant and immoral and sinners, some would try to become right-handed. Some might even be able to pull it off and get used to it. But it's still not what they are by nature.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jnickell100, and seaborneq

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

how is this thread still going

for all the ghueys talking about how its not news on here this shit has been going nonstop longer than shitty ass espn

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Drinkers booty > Collins booty

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

smoker come out come out wherever you are

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

The more posts I read from Opie, the more I'm convinced he's on the down-low.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NYSportsGuy210

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    The more posts I read from Opie, the more I'm convinced he's on the down-low.
    Giant....you gay, bro?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Giant

Giant....you gay, bro?
    More evidence.

This is like your scouting question.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    More evidence.

This is like your scouting question.
    Gonna need an answer here, pal.

You gay?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Here are 4 things that I don't get:

1.) What makes this irrelevant person so important that he came out and admitted that he likes the schlong?

2.) What is so heroic about coming out and admitting that he likes the schlong?

3.) Isn't he a coward for hiding in the closet for so many years about liking the schlong?

4.) Does anyone other than his "Partner" even care that he likes the schlong?

The Giant

Gonna need an answer here, pal.

You gay?
    This is insulting. My masculinity oozes from my every pore.

How dare you question my manliness.

I'm going to have my boyfriend kick your ass.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Here are 4 things that I don't get:

1.) What makes this irrelevant person so important that he came out and admitted that he likes the schlong?

2.) What is so heroic about coming out and admitting that he likes the schlong?

3.) Isn't he a coward for hiding in the closet for so many years about liking the schlong?

4.) Does anyone other than his "Partner" even care that he likes the schlong?
    5) why the fuk is anyone even still talking about this

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    5) why the fuk is anyone even still talking about this
    I honestly don't understand why people were talking about it in the first place.

It's almost like the media is smacking everyone across the face with this just to get a rise out of people. I don't give 2 shits if 1/2 of the sports world is Gay or not. If they can cover the spread, or hit that over, they can suck all of the dick that they want.

wilson34
    wilson34's Avatar Become A Pro!

He got a call from Obama showing his support. Apparently Obama is a bottom guy and Collins fits his top guy qualities he looks for in another homosexual africanamericanniggert.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 494

Looks like he is ready to slap that ass.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-22-15 at 03:24 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 494

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

You were attracted to chicks. There was no decision. You didn't weigh your options. You are what you are. You didn't make a decision any more than you made a decision to be right-handed (or left-handed if that's what you are).

I would compare straight/gay to left-handed/right-handed. You are what you are. Could a lefty try to force himself to be right-handed instead. I suppose. It's not natural and it won't work well, but you could try to force it. We know we are righty or lefty by just what we naturally do. Sexual attraction is the same IMO.

I suppose if the whole world told lefties they were aberrant and immoral and sinners, some would try to become right-handed. Some might even be able to pull it off and get used to it. But it's still not what they are by nature.
    Couldn't agree more with this... If people want to talk about something real ****** up, they should visit that the website d2 is advertising....... FreeRyanFerguson.Com Now THAT is some real sick shit

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

omg i'm so tired of all these homos...OK OK YOU'RE GAY...stop fuking pushing down our throats (no pun intended) and shut up...like i'm shocked a football player had it right in ashante Samuel in that "u don't see heterosexuals saying IM NOT GAY IM NOT GAY"penetrate

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    omg i'm so tired of all these homos...OK OK YOU'RE GAY...stop fuking pushing down our throats (no pun intended) and shut up...like i'm shocked a football player had it right in ashante Samuel in that "u don't see heterosexuals saying IM NOT GAY IM NOT GAY"penetrate
    of course you do you fukkin moron....mike piazza, tebow, aikman, kordell stewart, jeff gordon, king mayan and on and on

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    what happened?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    unrael

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

She has big feet

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2392

Collins to sign 10 day contract with NETS

Fagnets

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9083

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Collins to sign 10 day contract with NETS

Fagnets
    He's coming back home!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Michael Sam is drooling to get his number.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

Nets have been taking it up the @ss all season. so this is fitting.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    i haven't heard Collins mention one word of this since coming out You might want to target ur media if anything. By the way im no big fan of the c ock. Never was.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

what i don't understand is that this is a Russian owner. Aren't these Ruskies against this kind of stuff?

First ... 678910 Last