Originally posted on 05/01/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
I decided I liked chics at a young age, pal. In fact, I distinctly remember popping a massive boner as a youngster while staring at a camel-toed Farrah Fawcett poster. That's when I made my decision that I would solely bang chics.

When did you choose your gayness?
You were attracted to chicks. There was no decision. You didn't weigh your options. You are what you are. You didn't make a decision any more than you made a decision to be right-handed (or left-handed if that's what you are).

I would compare straight/gay to left-handed/right-handed. You are what you are. Could a lefty try to force himself to be right-handed instead. I suppose. It's not natural and it won't work well, but you could try to force it. We know we are righty or lefty by just what we naturally do. Sexual attraction is the same IMO.

I suppose if the whole world told lefties they were aberrant and immoral and sinners, some would try to become right-handed. Some might even be able to pull it off and get used to it. But it's still not what they are by nature.