Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    and especially also because there is a HUGE size differential between many of the players. So not only are they forced into showers with these gays, but they are not regular-sized gays, some of them are as huge and powerful as gays can get

so, take collins as an example. other centers and power forwards in the shower with him will be fine. probably even the strong wiry 6 foot 8 swingman type will be totally fine..........but what about the shooting guards? Good Lord, what about the 6 foot white point guards???? they are dead meat, plain and simple

now in a regular gym, those 6 foot white guys would be able to defend themselves against 99.9% of everyone else in there......

but imagine your fukin steve nash or jeremy lin.............and the coach is fukin forcing you into a small enclosed wet steamy space with a hulking 7 footer with a fukin ENORMOUS raging two-foot-long dense granite bonar and hes crazily staring right at your little nude white body.................

i mean COMMON, and you wonder why people say just maybe gays shouldnt be allowed in sports.......

yeah man good point.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I bet many of these so called gays just like to get their rooster wet.

they dont care if its a girl or a guy. Take Mark Sanchez for example he probably plays the pitcher and the catcher.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

im black and im gay ... please .. another fckn sob sorry .. this guy wants everyone to feel bad for him once no one signs him for next year fckn racist fagget scumbag

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    im black and im gay ... please .. another fckn sob sorry .. this guy wants everyone to feel bad for him once no one signs him for next year fckn racist fagget scumbag
    i love how they call him an NBA player.

Right now hes just an unemployed black man trying to get attention

funny how of none of these homos admit to it while they under contract
    Last edited by Big Bear; 04-30-13 at 07:32 AM.

You mad bro

big bear .. you know this for a fact if no one signs him he will say its only because hes gay .. such a bs story .. and obama calling him just proves obama is a piece of shit .. he has nothing better to do but to waste time to call a black man and support him .. please gtfo fckn racist prick ... i bet if a white player came out and said he was gay now a days it would get half the attention

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Its one thing to say yeah i experimented with gay sex to see what it was like but to say you were born " gay" is rediculous

How can you rather get shit on your rooster than bang a hot female model?

You mad bro

bear buddy .. most of them do it for the attention .. WOOHOO IM GAY .. if ur black its the number 1 story on espn .. if ur white it will barely make the sports section in the local newspaper .. black people always play the race card right away and get away with it .. this country is turning into a joke .. u cant call a black man the "n" word but they can call us whatever they want ... please

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I wonder if the majority of the posters on this thread ever do any self-evaluation with their life? Many of them are posting ridiculous statements continuously in many different threads. Their low level of intelligence and ignorance "screams" out how they are part of the problem in society today! I wonder if they ever have accountability with their own lives. It seems like the most posters on this forum should do some self evaluation!

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

for years theres always been:

gay tops
    and
    gay bottoms

now there's finally a gay center

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    I wonder if the majority of the posters on this thread ever do any self-evaluation with their life? Many of them are posting ridiculous statements continuously in many different threads. Their low level of intelligence and ignorance "screams" out how they are part of the problem in society today! I wonder if they ever have accountability with their own lives. It seems like the most posters on this forum should do some self evaluation!
    ....and maybe you should fukk off to the newbie forum!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

14k posts? Poster of the year?? Hmmmm, I rest my case. You are a legend on here, good for you!

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5069

24 hours later...

bet he regrets his decision.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by cuse4tw View Post
    hope he goes back to the wiz

then makes a rap parody

started from the bottom now we here......started from the bottom now the whole team queer.
    lmao ....

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1923

Since Jason Collins becomes the first active player to announce that he's gay...

Somebody tell Chris Bosh the balls in his court now (no pun intended)

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGrape View Post

I understand your notion of sex between a man and a woman for procreation. Do you have views against premarital sex then or sex with contraceptives between a married man and a woman? Should women who become infertile never have sex?
    i was simply elucidating what the other guy meant when he attempted the preposterous comparison of homosexuality and beastiality. i'm not even trying to make any point here, but the argument would be of course: i don't believe in sex solely for procreation, but two gay people cannot procreate at all. the natural order of sexual intercourse is between a man and a woman. if sex with a man and a man or woman and woman is fine, what about sex with a man or woman and an animal? there are people that are 'in love' with their animals, literally. they're just extremely sick, deluded people that shouldn't be allowed to enjoy a sexual relationship with the 'one they love', but homosexuals are normal, right?

again, i'm just playing devil's advocate. i couldn't care less if someone is gay.

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Why? Because he tweeted that he can't understand why a man would want to be with another disgusting man when there is so many good looking chics?

I couldn't agree with him anymore.
    i don't understand spanish. should people stop speaking it around me?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    i don't understand spanish. should people stop speaking it around me?
    I would say yes. Especially in my country.

Next time they start speaking that jibberish, you might go with something like "Speak English, motherfukker!"

Usually seems to get a good response.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

are people really this foolish to think that these guys dont know if a guys gay or not on their team?

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

is russell westbrook gay? there are rumors

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

no one has ever had a gay guy hit on you before?

nevermind this is sbr, i forgot most have never left their parents basement.

YouHave2outs

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I would say yes. Especially in my country.

Next time they start speaking that jibberish, you might go with something like "Speak English, motherfukker!"

Usually seems to get a good response.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    are people really this foolish to think that these guys dont know if a guys gay or not on their team?
    yeah when the gay player is watching the other dudes soap up their balls and making comments like cute ass man.. they have to have an idea.

Like the other poster said i bet most of the queers are big men.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

possibly Hasleem from the Heat.

hes looks like probably likes dikk

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    It's sad and upsetting that many of the same people applauding Jason Collins for being the first openly gay player in mainstream American sports are the ones criticizing Tebow for openly displaying his faith.

Liberals hate god, but love homosexuality.....Sodom and Gomorrah got destroyed for the same thing.

Wow.
    exactly.

and its not that Christians hate gay or dont accept them. But we wont to help them become straight again. You can be gay and turn straight and still be a christian.

And the thing is all these gay people will be glad they decided to become straight bc pussy is better than asshole.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

or atleast if your going bang butthole atleast bang a females

orisbumplut
    orisbumplut's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only thing I am curious about is Jason attracted to his twin brother and if he is, does his brother feel uneasy

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Its one thing to say yeah i experimented with gay sex to see what it was like but to say you were born " gay" is rediculous

How can you rather get shit on your rooster than bang a hot female model?
    And now doesn't that prove your prior sentence wrong? The answer is because it's not a choice. You or I couldn't choose to prefer that tomorrow. Some people are just born different. Wired differently. The fact that you can often just tell who is gay by looking or listening to them, also proves the point. Some people are born homosexual just like some are born left-handed. You might be able to force someone to learn to use their right hand instead, but it's not who they are.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsbetting123 View Post
    His jersey will fly off the shelves now. The announcement is all about money.
    they going to put a rainbow patch on his jersey so all the gays can where it proudly

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Nah i think most of the time dudes that turn gay are the guys that cant get any pussy.

Gay dudes never get turned down by other gay dudes.

orisbumplut

Now I know why Collins seemed a bit slow on defense and usually ended up looking at the opposing player's butt.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

So you admit they are missing a chromosome then correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    And now doesn't that prove your prior sentence wrong? The answer is because it's not a choice. You or I couldn't choose to prefer that tomorrow. Some people are just born different. Wired differently. The fact that you can often just tell who is gay by looking or listening to them, also proves the point. Some people are born homosexual just like some are born left-handed. You might be able to force someone to learn to use their right hand instead, but it's not who they are.

orisbumplut

I don't know what the big deal about Collins is. There was a well known professional athlete that came out of the closet over 25 years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHzAA3-yZf8

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Nah i think most of the time dudes that turn gay are the guys that cant get any pussy.

Gay dudes never get turned down by other gay dudes.
    See, and it seems like just the opposite to me. Moat gay dudes have to swat away the chicks. You think Jason Collins couldn't get pussy? He could have had more pussy that he knew what to do with.

And how do you know whether gay dudes turn down other gay dudes?

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hadley13

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    So you admit they are missing a chromosome then correct?
    I'm no scientist, but I don't think it's a chromosome thing. It's in the genes. I do think that eventually when the human genome is fully mapped and genetic testing is complete that we'll be able to detect homosexuality in large part from genotypes.

First ... 3456789 ... Last