king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

whatever man- charles hamilton

Aaron McCrevice
    Aaron McCrevice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 655

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    He wouldn't have his job if he was a muslim.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    On a side note, I cannot believe i did not get a badge for being a reporter on the Boston Bombings. I was in that thread the entire 48 hours providing breaking coverage not found anywhere else. Unbelievable.
    You were not in the trenches, risking your life, trying to better our country. Plus you're a lowly Canadian.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    the problem is these guys in pro sports are forced to take mandatory group showers.

If there is a gay dude in the shower with a hard on looking at all the dudes asses and dongs its gonna cause some awkwardness.

The only way to allow gay players in pro sports is to build individual shower stalls and that would be too expensive.
    and especially also because there is a HUGE size differential between many of the players. So not only are they forced into showers with these gays, but they are not regular-sized gays, some of them are as huge and powerful as gays can get

so, take collins as an example. other centers and power forwards in the shower with him will be fine. probably even the strong wiry 6 foot 8 swingman type will be totally fine..........but what about the shooting guards? Good Lord, what about the 6 foot white point guards???? they are dead meat, plain and simple

now in a regular gym, those 6 foot white guys would be able to defend themselves against 99.9% of everyone else in there......

but imagine your fukin steve nash or jeremy lin.............and the coach is fukin forcing you into a small enclosed wet steamy space with a hulking 7 footer with a fukin ENORMOUS raging two-foot-long dense granite bonar and hes crazily staring right at your little nude white body.................

i mean COMMON, and you wonder why people say just maybe gays shouldnt be allowed in sports.......

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    thanks for saying it

love how some people automatically think gay men would get wood in the shower with other guys lol
    Anyone that played sports in high school or college most definitely heard about or saw something like Big Bear describes. Maybe he experienced it firsthand..

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Fukk him

Gay or not the fukker has money

Life is good

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

'01-'02
    • NJ
    77 9 18.3 1.5-3.6 .421 0.0-0.0 .500 1.5-2.1 .701 1.7 2.2 3.9 1.1 0.6 0.4 2.2 0.9 4.5
    '02-'03
    • NJ
    81 66 23.5 1.7-4.2 .414 0.0-0.0 .000 2.2-2.9 .763 1.7 2.9 4.5 1.1 0.5 0.6 3.1 1.0 5.7
    '03-'04
    • NJ
    78 78 28.5 2.1-4.9 .424 0.0-0.0 .000 1.7-2.4 .739 1.8 3.3 5.1 2.0 0.7 0.9 3.2 1.2 5.9
    '04-'05
    • NJ
    80 80 31.8 2.3-5.6 .412 0.0-0.1 .333 1.7-2.6 .656 1.9 4.2 6.1 1.3 0.9 0.9 4.0 1.1 6.4
    '05-'06
    • NJ
    71 70 26.7 1.5-3.7 .397 0.0-0.2 .250 0.6-1.2 .512 1.3 3.5 4.8 1.0 0.6 0.6 3.5 0.9 3.6
    '06-'07
    • NJ
    80 78 23.1 0.7-1.9 .364 0.0-0.0 .000 0.7-1.6 .465 1.1 2.8 4.0 0.6 0.5 0.5 3.4 0.9 2.1
    '07-'08
    • NJ
    43 23 15.9 0.5-1.3 .426 0.0-0.0 .000 0.3-0.8 .389 0.8 1.3 2.1 0.4 0.2 0.3 2.6 0.5 1.4

did Collins spindle jjgold back in the day?

Aaron McCrevice

He wouldn't have his job if he was a muslim.

Al Gore just sold his CurrentTV network to Al-Jazeera. They now broadcast to 60 million homes in the US. In short, we're fukked.

The media cannot continue to support Islam AND the gay agenda. They're two opposing forces. When the psychotic liberals in charge of this country are forced to confront the radical islamists, maybe they'll finally quit bashing Christians and quit promoting gay marriage and all this other upside down bullsh!t that's ultimately going to get us killed.

A no-name NBA player coming out of the closet like this seems benign to the average person, but mindless tools like Jason Collins are pushing us to the brink of utter chaos. FIVE successful terrorist attacks on US soil since Obama took office....and that's only the beginning......

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Why do gays feel the need to make a big public spectacle like this? I don't want to here about their damn personal lives.

If this is how it's going to be, why don't all the straight guys come out in the media talk about the skanks they nailed on their last road trips and proclaim their straightness?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Good for Jason Collins. Takes a ton of courage and heart to come out like that. Kudos to him.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Why do gays feel the need to make a big public spectacle like this? I don't want to here about their damn personal lives.

If this is how it's going to be, why don't all the straight guys come out in the media talk about the skanks they nailed on their last road trips and proclaim their straightness?
    Why do gays feel that just b/c they enjoy having sex w/ men that they have to act flamboyant and shove their sexuality in everyone else's face? Tebow gets laughed at for his virginity and Collins gets praised for giving blow jobs

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Why do gays feel that just b/c they enjoy having sex w/ men that they have to act flamboyant and shove their sexuality in everyone else's face? Tebow gets laughed at for his virginity and Collins gets praised for giving blow jobs
    Pretty much. Collins is a hero and Tebow is scum of the earth. Society is quickly deteriorating.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty much. Collins is a hero and Tebow is scum of the earth. Society is quickly deteriorating.
    Couldn't care less about either of their sex lives but when this is the new norm something is definitely wrong

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Couldn't care less about either of their sex lives but when this is the new norm something is definitely wrong
    It's like people are encouraging it. I don't care what the hell people do in their personal lives and I don't want to know about it.

What if Derek Jeter did a SI interview talking about all of his conquests and had he loved pussy? People would freak. Granted, that's not exactly the same thing but still. I don't care. Why make it a spectacle?

Cover sports.

Aaron McCrevice

I think the silent majority in this country knows which direction is up

but the twisted minority controlling the media is desperately trying to poison our minds

been going on for decades......

Speedy88

It's like people are encouraging it. I don't care what the hell people do in their personal lives and I don't want to know about it.

What if Derek Jeter did a SI interview talking about all of his conquests and had he loved pussy? People would freak. Granted, that's not exactly the same thing but still. I don't care. Why make it a spectacle?

Cover sports.
    C'mon man. Your sounding really ignorant. What he is doing is becoming a pioneer for gay athletes, and gays in general. He has the chance to be a role model for other gay athletes to come out, as well as other gays. I actually had a gay kid at my high school commit suicide because people made fun of his sexual orientation. I do agree that the flamboyant gays who put it in your face are annoying, but that is actually a small minority of them. When kids see famous people come out, it gives them hope and strength that they can do the same.

Collins isn't doing this for attention, he is doing it for himself, the gay community, and really for everyone. This honestly wouldn't be such a big deal if there weren't do many homophobes in the world.

I'm don't with this subject because anytime you mix politics with sports it can get a bit out of hand. Either way I respect him for what he did. You may not care about it, but I can guarantee you that it means A LOT to people of different sexual orientation.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post

can you imagine being a teammate of his and wondering forever if he masturbated to a mental image of you naked in the shower.....

no wondering, i mean come on the answer is DEFINITELY yes, to like 90% of his teammates

now, I'm sure, of course, he had "favorites", so you could maybe wonder where on his list you were, like were you one of the guys he regularly fantasized about, or one of the guys who wasnt shall we say "in the starting rotation" and he would go to images of you for a change of pace now and then

but no question, 90% or more of his teammates, yes he whacked it the image of there naked dong and torso and derryair in the shower, take it to the bank

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    C'mon man. Your sounding really ignorant. What he is doing is becoming a pioneer for gay athletes, and gays in general. He has the chance to be a role model for other gay athletes to come out, as well as other gays. I actually had a gay kid at my high school commit suicide because people made fun of his sexual orientation. I do agree that the flamboyant gays who put it in your face are annoying, but that is actually a small minority of them. When kids see famous people come out, it gives them hope and strength that they can do the same.

Collins isn't doing this for attention, he is doing it for himself, the gay community, and really for everyone. This honestly wouldn't be such a big deal if there weren't do many homophobes in the world.

I'm don't with this subject because anytime you mix politics with sports it can get a bit out of hand. Either way I respect him for what he did. You may not care about it, but I can guarantee you that it means A LOT to people of different sexual orientation.
    actually it probably confuses most kids because being gay isnt the norm...most kids arent gay...

Speedy88

Look at all the homophobes in here. Why do you care what someone else does with their life?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

I don't like the wondering either

I get all my male f\*g friends a few pics of me taken by a pro glamour shots photographer wearing some dirty things and nothing at all.

I also get them a wack o journal. and anytime they wack it to my pics or me they can record it in there.

once every quarter I hire this guy that goes and collects all the journals and types them up, and gives them to me.

if I have a winning year in baseball and football, i might be able to pay some actors to act out the gay scenarios involving me in the journals.

I'm gonna have the actor that played cliff claven in cheers, be the guy playing me

CarpeDime

Look at all the homophobes in here. Why do you care what someone else does with their life?
    we just dont want to be penetrated guey

NrmlCurvSurfr

we don't... that's why its ridiculous that its shoved in our face by every media outlet like some sort of celebration...you have the first lady of the united states blowing sunshine up collins' bunghole for being gay...good lord

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mike Wallace is the real fag.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    actually it probably confuses most kids because being gay isnt the norm...most kids arent gay...
    Who said there was something wrong with not being the norm. I guess women deserved to feel confused and under appreciated when they couldn't get high status jobs or vote. Or blacks when they weren't allowed to do a lot of things. Why can't they just be normal white males, geez.

NrmlCurvSurfr

Who said there was something wrong with not being the norm. I guess women deserved to feel confused and under appreciated when they couldn't get high status jobs or vote. Or blacks when they weren't allowed to do a lot of things. Why can't they just be normal white males, geez.
    i didnt say there was anything wrong with not being the norm, Im just saying a gay person coming out probably confuses most kids, since most arent gay...

Speedy88

we don't... that's why its ridiculous that its shoved in our face by every media outlet like some sort of celebration...you have the first lady of the united states blowing sunshine up collins' bunghole for being gay...good lord
    Id it really being "shoved" in your face? Did someone force you to sit and read about it. If u don't care for it, move on with your day. I don't like Hockey, but when it's on sportscenter I don't cry about it and complain, I just change the channel.

He did it for himself and other gay people. This news is for those who want to hear it, if u don't care for it, turn the other way.

NrmlCurvSurfr

Id it really being "shoved" in your face? Did someone force you to sit and read about it. If u don't care for it, move on with your day. I don't like Hockey, but when it's on sportscenter I don't cry about it and complain, I just change the channel.

He did it for himself and other gay people. This news is for those who want to hear it, if u don't care for it, turn the other way.
    lol come on man, If you had a tv on or looked at any sports related news, it was there...usatoday ap etc had it as "BREAKING NEWS" LOL glad I caught that LOL, barkley and the gang talking about it before tip off...it literally is being shoved, from a media standpoint...

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

lol come on man, If you had a tv on or looked at any sports related news, it was there...usatoday ap etc had it as "BREAKING NEWS" LOL glad I caught that LOL, barkley and the gang talking about it before tip off...it literally is being shoved, from a media standpoint...
    do you honestly think it's not news?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

they are penetrating our butwholes with this gay propoganda stuff

I won't stand for it
    I won't sit and let it happen
    I won't kneel before the gay altar

not without a tussle anyways

NrmlCurvSurfr

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    do you honestly think it's not news?
    no, I dont...I could probably find 100 other events that happened around the world that are more news worthy...not saying this doesnt deserve some coverage, but BREAKING NEWS lol...if your not gay who cares, hell probably some gay people dont even care...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    they are penetrating our butwholes with this gay propoganda stuff

I won't stand for it
    I won't sit and let it happen
    I won't kneel before the gay altar

not without a tussle anyways
    Serious question...what are you afraid of?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

i didnt say there was anything wrong with not being the norm, Im just saying a gay person coming out probably confuses most kids, since most arent gay...
    Life is confusing. Best to get used to it early.

Speedy88

Ok, then turn off your TV. So sorry that for 2 minutes Barkley had to talk about it in the pregame. So sorry that you had to maneuver around the article on USAToday. There are a lot of things in life I don't care for, but I just move past it rather than complain about them.

You may not care for this news, but this probably made thousands of people very happy. Probably even changed some lives.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

no, I dont...I could probably find 100 other events that happened around the world that are more news worthy...not saying this doesnt deserve some coverage, but BREAKING NEWS lol...if your not gay who cares, hell probably some gay people dont even care...
    if you dont think its at all newsworthy then youre simply disconnected with reality

id put it at a 2 out of 10 on my give a fuk level but im not gonna pretend i dont understand why its all over the news

watch first take, around the horn and all that other nonsense and tell me this is any less relevant than the garbage those nitwits talk about

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Serious question...what are you afraid of?
    you must not be familiar with archer

First 1234567 ... Last