Login Search

NBA Player Jason Collins says he's gay

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
Yeah it's pretty f*cked up that he led his fiancé on for 8 years. What a role model this d bag is for little gay kids everywhere
That is what is so messed up with this whole thing, people are praising him because he said he was gay, not because hes actually a good person...hes a tool...and some people think he is a hero

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
That is what is so messed up with this whole thing, people are praising him because he said he was gay, not because hes actually a good person...hes a tool...and some people think he is a hero
I haven't read this whole threads so if this has been said then forgive. If coming out was socially accepted then males, even females wouldn't have to hide their real lives. But this is what happens when people are closeted for their entire life scared of what will happen.
You would never have men with young kids and wife's only to find out they've been hiding their whole life cause they were scared to come out. Once this becomes more socially acceptable, then I'm confident you won't have these type of situations.

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
I haven't read this whole threads so if this has been said then forgive. If coming out was socially accepted then males, even females wouldn't have to hide their real lives. But this is what happens when people are closeted for their entire life scared of what will happen.
You would never have men with young kids and wife's only to find out they've been hiding their whole life cause they were scared to come out. Once this becomes more socially acceptable, then I'm confident you won't have these type of situations.
That is the biggest load of bullsh*t I ever read. Can't blame people supposedly not wanting to accept his lifestyle for the mistakes he made when he led that girl on for all those years.

Quote Originally Posted by orisbumplut View Post
I feel bad for Jason's twin brother. I can only imagine how many times over the years he was felt up and touched in an inappropriate manner by his horny brother.
Just like you touch and feel up your sister?

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
Please. Get the fukk out.

I know a guy that was married and had 2 young girls. All of a sudden he decides he'd rather be a fulltime pole smoker than a man with a wife and kids. You know how devastating something like that must be for his wife, and especially those poor kids? Totally fukks them up, not to mention the shit they will inevitably have to deal with on a daily basis at school.

Any man that does that is a cowardly piece of shit. If you have kids, then it's a little too late to decide you want to cornhole men on the reg. Its not about you anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
So wassup d2bets?

You gay, bro??
Not gay, bro. I just pull for the underdog. An I'm a liberal atheist who likes equality and fairness. If a gay person's same-sex attraction is as strong as my opposite-sex attraction, then I certainly wouldn't want them to be denied what revs their engine, ya know, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
Please. Get the fukk out.

I know a guy that was married and had 2 young girls. All of a sudden he decides he'd rather be a fulltime pole smoker than a man with a wife and kids. You know how devastating something like that must be for his wife, and especially those poor kids? Totally fukks them up, not to mention the shit they will inevitably have to deal with on a daily basis at school.

Any man that does that is a cowardly piece of shit. If you have kids, then it's a little too late to decide you want to cornhole men on the reg. Its not about you anymore.
I agree. But if someone like that didn't feel forced by society to be a certain way that would not happen. I highly doubt he suddenly became gay. He was always gay, but just denied it to fit in. Eventually people usually wanna be who they wanna be. If we let people know at a younger age that it's OK to be who you are there would be less of this sort of thing and less suicide. That's why acceptance is so important and appropriate.

Looking at the photo.....Jason is caressing Taj's butt with his knees and appears to be getting very excited. I see he is also about to give Taj a massage on his back with his left hand. I don't know why the ref didn't give 2 technicals and throw Jason out of the game for that type of conduct. There are kids watching these games.