d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    sure no prob. bro dont you see what rose is doing here?
    Yeah he's thinking about his long-term future in Chicago and the Bulls. He's got 4 years left on his contract. The Bulls have a bright future with great assets. The Bulls aren't trading him. Period end of story.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Yeah he's thinking about his long-term future in Chicago and the Bulls. He's got 4 years left on his contract. The Bulls have a bright future with great assets. The Bulls aren't trading him. Period end of story.

rose is braindead. he cant think for himself. kid has an iq of 1.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm Derrick Rose... and I'm milking the Chicago Organization. And I don't give a fuk.

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shump injured same time, and he's been contributing since regular season with his "muscle memory" fully back. Rose is pulling a Bynum milking his squad for money.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Victofgria View Post
    only he knows how he feels
    I hope he feels overpaid

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Should be fined by the league

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Muscle memory. What a joke. Rose is done in Chicago. I don't care if the NBA throws a big PR campaign to get fans behind him next season, he'll never live this down.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

I'm Derrick Rose... and I'm milking the Chicago Organization. And I don't give a fuk.
    Add hundreds of millions from Adidas. If any of you thought he was coming back to play this season, I feel bad for you. Rose doesn't give a fukk about you or the Bulls. He's a weak, greedy mallete' no different from the rest. Fukkin' coward that would be disgraced by any other organization. All Bulls season ticket owners should cancel their orders and tell the front office that while they have the monetary assets to pay for season tickets, they don't feel as if they have the drive to pay for season tickets.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Remember that Adidas commercial of his return?

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    I created a thread before the postseason and everybody had the same opinion. Nothing has changed
    No shit, jackass. The question is simple, where were you guys when the Bulls were up 3-1?

There's seems to be a strange gap between post #83 and #84.

Which is weird because 4/23 was the day after the Bulls tied the series at 1-1, and 4/30 was the day the Nets finally broke the 3 game losing streak.

Must be a coincidence that you guys only post when the Bulls lose...

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I was on the fence but leaning towards he should play. But I could still understand him needing to feel comfortable before he came back. However, blaming this shit on muscle memory is crazy. Dude needs to get out there and fukkin play. Your team and teammates are out there battling and about to exit the playoffs in the 1st round for the 2nd straight year and you sit on your ass because of muscle memory? You think when Kobe Bryant gets cleared to play he's gonna wait for muscle memory? Rose doesn't seem to have the drive that's needed.

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5087

If Rose doesn't suit up for game 7 then he really doesn't give a shit about his team.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by BestPlay2day View Post
    If Rose doesn't suit up for game 7 then he really doesn't give a shit about his team.
    Wrong

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Bulls not winning anything this year even w/ D-Rose at whatever % healthy he is currently.

No sense in pulling an RGIII and rushing out there and missing another year when he will be 100% for next season. Guy is only 24 years old! I mean, has 10 years left in the league, why ruin them over 1 game or 1 season in which they weren't going to win anyway....

Especially w/o Deng.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    No shit, jackass. The question is simple, where were you guys when the Bulls were up 3-1?

There's seems to be a strange gap between post #83 and #84.

Which is weird because 4/23 was the day after the Bulls tied the series at 1-1, and 4/30 was the day the Nets finally broke the 3 game losing streak.

Must be a coincidence that you guys only post when the Bulls lose...
    You appear to be a natural but try to refrain from being a retard. People have been posting about this every day since he was cleared to play by doctors. Dude is soft and his teammates are killing themselves playing through illnesses and injuries while he rides the pine cashing checks. You have no argument

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Derrick Rose (knee surgery) says he's in control of his rehab and nobody, including his brother, can tell him when or if to return to the court.

Rose had an impromptu media session after shootaround Saturday morning, addressing a lot of recent reports regarding his status, including his brother saying there's a "90 percent chance" Rose would return if the Bulls advanced. "My brother and them can’t tell me what to do with my body. I’m in control of the whole process. It’s really all on me," said Rose, who also won't rule himself out for the rest of the season.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

the irony..

a keyboard warrior calls Rose soft for not playing but he's conspicuosly absent for the 7 days they were winning.

hey, anybody seen Kirk or Deng kill themselves through sicknes and injuries the last 2 games? yeah, me neither.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    the irony..

a keyboard warrior calls Rose soft for not playing but he's conspicuosly absent for the 7 days they were winning.

hey, anybody seen Kirk or Deng kill themselves through sicknes and injuries the last 2 games? yeah, me neither.
    Rose is not sick or injured. He's just a pussy taking orders from others.

I/O

Also

Carrying on this crap for months that he's not totally out. It's up to him. And he could come back any day...... is ignorant. He has no sense of shame. It's pathetic.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Rose is not sick or injured. He's just a pussy taking orders from others.
    I personally think anyone who thinks D-Rose should rush back to play in 1 game or 1 series is just being ignorant and nonsensical.

Again, the guy is 24 and has his whole career in front of him at an All-Star/MVP level of play.

I hate the Bulls, and I'm certainly not a big D-Rose fan....but him staying away this entire season is a Grade A SMART business decision for both HE AND the BULLS!

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Bulls fan.. Agreed they are not winning anything this year even if he returns.. However they will not win it next year either with this Heat team still together.. So should he sit out next year too?

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    Bulls fan.. Agreed they are not winning anything this year even if he returns.. However they will not win it next year either with this Heat team still together.. So should he sit out next year too?
    You don't know what their team will look like next year bballs....

And, having the whole season to play together will also help their chances....

Rushing him back in a 1 game playoff and watching their offense be centered around a guy who probably has more rust on him than a '67 Chevelle that's been sitting on a beach in Florida for the last 20 years likely won't go too well for the Bulls anyway.

bballs84

Who they gonna bring in? Deng huge contract still not moveable... Will have to use an
    Amnesty on Boozer.. Need a true scorer to go with Rose.. Is that guy gonna be Igudala? Come on I'm a huge fan but realistic.. As long as Lebron around and in prime not going to happen..

bballs84

Never said he should come back for one game.. But the excuse of not winning it this year anyways is an old and tired one

Rookie-Capper
    Rookie-Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3446

rose-loser
    you would not see the greats of the game ever doing what he is.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Can't wait when Rose doesn't suit up tonight... Bulls Lose.... The media will hammer Chicago asking why didn't Rose play with everyone else banged up? I can't wait til the post game interviews! Some dude will ask the question... "If Rose was cleared to play... why didn't he play?" And the response?!?!?!?

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    Who they gonna bring in? Deng huge contract still not moveable... Will have to use an
    Amnesty on Boozer.. Need a true scorer to go with Rose.. Is that guy gonna be Igudala? Come on I'm a huge fan but realistic.. As long as Lebron around and in prime not going to happen..
    I disagree. That team is beatable and I think the Bulls may have had a chance last year w/ D-Rose.

You have the draft, AND, free agents coming up you have Devin Harris, O.J. Mayo, David West, Monta Ellis, JR Smith, Patty Mills, Mo WIlliams (I think), etc.

Bring back a healthy Deng, D-Rose and Kirk, add a draft class and a free agent on top of a group that could have had a run at the Heat last year w/ a healthy D-Rose, now you have a chance.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by BestPlay2day View Post
    the guy hasn't stepped on the court all year and you expect him to save the bulls season?

not gonna happen.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    I personally think anyone who thinks D-Rose should rush back to play in 1 game or 1 series is just being ignorant and nonsensical.

Again, the guy is 24 and has his whole career in front of him at an All-Star/MVP level of play.

I hate the Bulls, and I'm certainly not a big D-Rose fan....but him staying away this entire season is a Grade A SMART business decision for both HE AND the BULLS!
    He shouldn't rush back. He should've been logging a few minutes a game for the last month or 2

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post

Read what I've posted in this thread. And the organization is VERY tired of Rose's brother running the show.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Read what I've posted in this thread. And the organization is VERY tired of Rose's brother running the show.
    If there is more to the story than eh, I could be wrong, but bottom line is that if there really isn't, he should take his time coming back, no sense in rushing it w/ a game left.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rose isn't coming back this year.
    He's got a severe case of vaginitis.
    May god be with him.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

I am a Bulls fan but this is starting to head the way of Lebron. Rose and his team are probably already plotting how to get the Lakers with Kevin Love.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    I am a Bulls fan but this is starting to head the way of Lebron. Rose and his team are probably already plotting how to get the Lakers with Kevin Love.
    And how is that gonna work? Rose isn't a free agent. Lakers don't have any1 the bulls would want.

First ... 2345678 ... Last