Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unaware of criticism lol

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

funny thing is, "most" of Chicago fans are totally fine with Rose sitting out ALL SEASON. I'm a huge Bulls fan and Im fine with it. Only people crying about it are really non Chicago fans and who really cares about them anyway, not Rose and not any of the Chi-town faithful. haters keep doing what you do lol

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Unaware of criticism lol

Someone tweet Rose this SBR thread. Tell him to chime in anytime he wants to stop being a pansy.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    funny thing is, "most" of Chicago fans are totally fine with Rose sitting out ALL SEASON. I'm a huge Bulls fan and Im fine with it. Only people crying about it are really non Chicago fans and who really cares about them anyway, not Rose and not any of the Chi-town faithful. haters keep doing what you do lol
    I personally know plenty of Bulls fans who think he's being a chump right now.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Hopefully this tired discussion of people making the same arguments over and over again will die after the Bulls lose tonight. Or maybe it will spark a new one of "Bulls would still be in playoffs if it wasnt for Rose"

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    No shit, jackass. The question is simple, where were you guys when the Bulls were up 3-1?

There's seems to be a strange gap between post #83 and #84.

Which is weird because 4/23 was the day after the Bulls tied the series at 1-1, and 4/30 was the day the Nets finally broke the 3 game losing streak.

Must be a coincidence that you guys only post when the Bulls lose...

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Rose is a joke now. He'd probably be awful if he tried to play against the heat. Hopefully they get swept and rose promptly hands over his MVP trophy to the man that deserved it.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

If rose had played they would have lost last night

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    If rose had played they would have lost last night
    Nonsense, but no way to disprove you.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

best post on here

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Rose is a joke now. He'd probably be awful if he tried to play against the heat. Hopefully they get swept and rose promptly hands over his MVP trophy to the man that deserved it.
    what a sad life you must have...calling an MVP a joke on an internet gambling forum while you watch Wilfred, the worst show ever.Oh, the irony.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Nonsense, but no way to disprove you.
    Hes not 100% and he would of been rusty too he would of hurt the team

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    what a sad life you must have...calling an MVP a joke on an internet gambling forum while you watch Wilfred, the worst show ever.Oh, the irony.
    I don't think the worst show ever would be renewed for a third season.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Rose is pissed that the Bulls won. Now he has to keep on answering the questions. Don't think he will play tho.

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

He is the definition of pussy. Don't tell me what "bulls fans" are saying. I have hundreds of them, seeing dozens on facebook and have to listen to my bro in law who swears he has been a fan for all 31 years of his life.

He's been cleared to play for months, does he have magical legs that trained doctors have never encountered before? GTFO this man is soft and honestly not on the level of a player like Lebron.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

in the offseason, rose plans to visit the wizard of oz, to ask for a heart

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

I think what has frustrated Bulls fans is all the constant guessing games being played. Bulls management and Rose himself should have just came out and said Rose will not play this season. This speculation is what has fueled all the hate and frustration of Bulls' fans. The heart and grit of what this Bulls team has showed playing and winning a series while operating a MASH unit at the same time is something that should be admired and applauded. In a sense this team's great showing is also frustrating Bulls fans because of the "what could have been" factor. With a completely healthy team (including a healthy Rose) fans wonder what might have been accomplished. We Bulls fans should just appreciate what this team is all about right now and hope for better health and good luck next season. I know they will give it all they have against the Heat no matter what happens. Sure they would logically not stand much of a chance in this series but you have to play the games.
    Points Awarded:

YOUNGBUCK gave rickbo528 19 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by rickbo528 View Post
    I think what has frustrated Bulls fans is all the constant guessing games being played. Bulls management and Rose himself should have just came out and said Rose will not play this season. This speculation is what has fueled all the hate and frustration of Bulls' fans. The heart and grit of what this Bulls team has showed playing and winning a series while operating a MASH unit at the same time is something that should be admired and applauded. In a sense this team's great showing is also frustrating Bulls fans because of the "what could have been" factor. With a completely healthy team (including a healthy Rose) fans wonder what might have been accomplished. We Bulls fans should just appreciate what this team is all about right now and hope for better health and good luck next season. I know they will give it all they have against the Heat no matter what happens. Sure they would logically not stand much of a chance in this series but you have to play the games.
    Best post so far sums it up well

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4687

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

If he was paid only if he played i bet his black ass would be out there on the court with his teammates.

basketball players are soft and over paid. They clearly only play for the money. Rose has no heart whatsoever.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

^^^ hilarious photo

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

what if the bulls somehow win the heat? do they still need rose????

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hotelis View Post
    what if the bulls somehow win the heat? do they still need rose????
    Yes. Next question.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    If he was paid only if he played i bet his black ass would be out there on the court with his teammates.

basketball players are soft and over paid. They clearly only play for the money. Rose has no heart whatsoever.
    It's not about money. He could go out, get hurt again and still get paid. He's got 4 more years worth of $90 million in payments. He gets paid either way. He's thinking about his future with the Bulls. You can argue he's being weak mentally and fearful, but whatever this is, this is not about the money. He's also not lazy, never has been.

The whole thing may be that he's had setbacks but nobody wanted to admit it, maybe in part because Thibs likes to play mind games and wants the other team to think he might be coming back even if he won't.

TheMoneyShot

It's ok for all you Rose lovers. There's always next season. Karma will tear his ACL during a preseason game. Nothing to see here. Move along.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    It's not about money. He could go out, get hurt again and still get paid. He's got 4 more years worth of $90 million in payments. He gets paid either way. He's thinking about his future with the Bulls. You can argue he's being weak mentally and fearful, but whatever this is, this is not about the money. He's also not lazy, never has been.

The whole thing may be that he's had setbacks but nobody wanted to admit it, maybe in part because Thibs likes to play mind games and wants the other team to think he might be coming back even if he won't.
    Rose has been dinged up for the last couple of years. He's always come back to soon. Personally, I believe his coming back from all these other injuries to soon led to this ACL tear, which was completely non-contact.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    It's ok for all you Rose lovers. There's always next season. Karma will tear his ACL during a preseason game. Nothing to see here. Move along.
    karma? hes a good dude, has done alot for people in chicago, he has no bad karma to worry about.

why is everyones panties in a bunch over this lol.

the whole reason he tore his ACL in the first place was he RUSHED back from the injuries he was battling all season long that year. his body was beat down which is why the acl snapped on a routine jump. sound familiar, someone else get run into the ground this year with 40 minutes a game in lala land?

TheMoneyShot

karma? hes a good dude, has done alot for people in chicago, he has no bad karma to worry about.
    Do you hang out with Rose everyday? You act like he's your cousin? He has done a lot for Chicago? In what aspect? The season ticket holders want a championship... they chip in and pay his salary each year. All you gave was your meaningless opinion with no facts. Fact is you are cleared to play by a certified medical doctor... he basis his decision on the contact you will endure by playing in the NBA. HE'S CLEARED TO PLAY.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10335

Lotta hate out there....
    All I hear are opinions from grumbling gamblers who've
    only had to push a button to place a bet coming off an injury.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Derrick Drama checking in today...

http://www.suntimes.com/19934552-761...at-series.html

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Cool!

“Just the same thing, man,’’ Rose said. “I’m watching a lot of movies. I think a Bruce Willis movie came out on the hotel TV [Sunday night]. I watched that like twice. Just been on my computer listening to music.’

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Im a diehard bulls fan and season ticket holder and Im completely ok with it. And so are most of us.

The bulls has the worst off season EVER. Got rid of Kyle Korver, Ronnie Brewer, CJ Watson, Omar Asik, etc. They werent going anywhere this year. Noah is playing at 50%.
    A diehard Bulls team who apparently knows nothing about his own team. "Weren't going anywhere this year"???

Smoke

All of a sudden everyone here is a doctor

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

You couldn't be more wrong

He's getting TORCHED in Chicago!!

LOL

First ... 3456789 ... Last