No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    is that an opinion or a fact?
    where did they say they would have sit out?
    if they made it through the season, y would they want to sit out?

i would be embarrassed if i were rose ................
    noah is out there hobbling around, giving everything hes got
    while rose, the leader and franchise player; is chilling on the bench, its kinda sad
    Noah is recovering from an ACL tear? Man, I need to catch up.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    gotta love it

deadbeats acting tough on the internet...it would be ok if they were even half the man Rose is.
    Gotta love people on here that fellate athletes. If you are going to have respect for any athlete why not respect the ones who come back from injury on time and recognize that playing a sport for money means that it is your JOB. Why respect guys like Rose and Bynum (yeah they are lumped in together right now), who collect millions to sit on the bench, when the only athletes that should get respect are real men like Derek Jeter and Peyton Manning among a very few others. Guys like Jeter and Manning understand that the fan's are what ultimately pay them their money (people buy tickets and merch, so along with TV money, this causes the team's to have the revenue to pay the players), and they at least act like they care about the fans.

Remember this, guys like Rose give as much a shit about the guys on this forum sucking his dick as they give a shit about the little kid who asks Rose "When are you coming back? You are my favorite player." Only for Rose to brush him off with a "It's in God's hands."

Newsflash: God let Rose know he was ready for him to come back by having him be MEDICALLY CLEARED TO PLAY. His body healed the way God intended it too, so God has already let him know what is up.

I'm still a Rose fan he just needs to stop acting like a punk b!tch right now. But when he has you and No Coin showing up to his place in Chi-Town to give him head everyday, then why come back?

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Gotta love people on here that fellate athletes. If you are going to have respect for any athlete why not respect the ones who come back from injury on time and recognize that playing a sport for money means that it is your JOB. Why respect guys like Rose and Bynum (yeah they are lumped in together right now), who collect millions to sit on the bench, when the only athletes that should get respect are real men like Derek Jeter and Peyton Manning among a very few others. Guys like Jeter and Manning understand that the fan's are what ultimately pay them their money (people buy tickets and merch, so along with TV money, this causes the team's to have the revenue to pay the players), and they at least act like they care about the fans.

Remember this, guys like Rose give as much a shit about the guys on this forum sucking his dick as they give a shit about the little kid who asks Rose "When are you coming back? You are my favorite player." Only for Rose to brush him off with a "It's in God's hands."

Newsflash: God let Rose know he was ready for him to come back by having him be MEDICALLY CLEARED TO PLAY. His body healed the way God intended it too, so God has already let him know what is up.

I'm still a Rose fan he just needs to stop acting like a punk b!tch right now. But when he has you and No Coin showing up to his place in Chi-Town to give him head everyday, then why come back?
    Right.... because god gives a flying fukk about sporting events
    This is as ridiculous as Notre Dame praying before games

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Im a diehard bulls fan and season ticket holder and Im completely ok with it. And so are most of us.

The bulls has the worst off season EVER. Got rid of Kyle Korver, Ronnie Brewer, CJ Watson, Omar Asik, etc. They werent going anywhere this year. Noah is playing at 50%.

Ricky Rubio and Iman Shumpert would kill to go back in time and sit out longer. This now makes Rose 100% for next year and the east is going to be Miami v.s Chicago for the next 5-10 years.

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Rose is half the man of Kobe and MJ. Sad to say he is just like a child inside.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

so its fair to assume that every1 that is in support of rose sitting out
    is also in favor of bynum sitting out ?

StateChamp
    Dr Phil Nation
    StateChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think rose is into winning titles. they probably think that when they are 100% healthy they can rough up miami enought to get past them. so hes thinking "well im certainly not winning a title like this, so ill come back when i feel i have a real shot"........but that thinking is crap because fans want to see him out there and its his job to be

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by StateChamp View Post
    i think rose is into winning titles. they probably think that when they are 100% healthy they can rough up miami enought to get past them. so hes thinking "well im certainly not winning a title like this, so ill come back when i feel i have a real shot"........but that thinking is crap because fans want to see him out there and its his job to be
    is that the type of attitude that u want ur franchise player to have?
    hes setting a precedent for current and future bulls players

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by aireent777 View Post
    rose is half the man of kobe and mj. Sad to say he is just like a child inside.
    this

This whole episode IMO has NOTHING to do with how tough Rose is. Has nothing to do with his injury. He's a little boy following BAD advise. Bad advise from any of a number of sources. He's been lead to water his whole college and pro career. He ain't gonna change. Right now he's doing what he's told to do. AGAIN

StateChamp
    Dr Phil Nation
    StateChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    is that the type of attitude that u want ur franchise player to have?
    hes setting a precedent for current and future bulls players

no but you know thats what hes thinking. he views himself as a top 3 player in the world and will not play less then hes capable

I/O

Im a diehard bulls fan and season ticket holder and Im completely ok with it. And so are most of us.

The bulls has the worst off season EVER. Got rid of Kyle Korver, Ronnie Brewer, CJ Watson, Omar Asik, etc. They werent going anywhere this year. Noah is playing at 50%.

Ricky Rubio and Iman Shumpert would kill to go back in time and sit out longer. This now makes Rose 100% for next year and the east is going to be Miami v.s Chicago for the next 5-10 years.

I like you Ralphie and mean no disrespect...

but this screams of lame Chicago homer. The future is not guaranteed. Just because you get so far, does not mean that you will definitely be taking the next step. They will cut ties with Boozer. Deng has peaked. Noah hit his ceiling long ago. They may not miracle a strong bench next year. Indi could get better. Miami could get better. This team NEEDS Tibbs more than it needs Rose. His stock is way up. Maybe he says I'm not gonna stay in an organization that has this guy as the heart and soul of the organization. Also, I don't believe anything Tibbs has said publicly about Rose. He's had enough of this shit too.

And I completely disagree with your comments about season ticket holders being cool with this. Among other things, Rose was catching some grief from the crowd last game while he sat on the bench.

Rose guaranteed $355 million regardless between the Bulls and Addidas. Choke on it Derrick

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

derrick rose will come back next year and be 100% without a problem .. then the bulls will win the east just like they would have last year

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8973

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    derrick rose will come back next year and be 100% without a problem .. then the bulls will win the east just like they would have last year

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Brooklyn is playing there best ball ever as a team... Rose continues to shoot around but doesn't want to give it a go? Fuk him. I hope Chicago natives turn their back on him. If you can't give it a go Rose... retire.
    It's bigger than this...

His team mates (and coaches and owners) get to watch him GO ALL OUT in practice EVERY DAY. All the while some of them are injured. He's making highlight film during these practices.

But can't play in games.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    If you're cleared to play. Then play. Doctor says... you'll have no significant side effects... then get your ass out on the court and play. How much f'ing rehab do you need? Retire rose. Do us all a favor.
    obviously never played sports and you're a moron.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

they said amare was cleared to play for the knicks

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    1000% agree. rose is a big time pussy. if lebron or kobe did this they would be shot. he is only doing this tosee what the bulls do in the offseason to help him. if they dont make big moves he will find a way out of town. his brother started all this shit.
    How is he gonna find a way out? He just signed a 5 year deal.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post

but this screams of lame Chicago homer. The future is not guaranteed. Just because you get so far, does not mean that you will definitely be taking the next step. They will cut ties with Boozer. Deng has peaked. Noah hit his ceiling long ago. They may not miracle a strong bench next year. Indi could get better. Miami could get better. This team NEEDS Tibbs more than it needs Rose. His stock is way up. Maybe he says I'm not gonna stay in an organization that has this guy as the heart and soul of the organization. Also, I don't believe anything Tibbs has said publicly about Rose. He's had enough of this shit too.

And I completely disagree with your comments about season ticket holders being cool with this. Among other things, Rose was catching some grief from the crowd last game while he sat on the bench.

Rose guaranteed $355 million regardless between the Bulls and Addidas. Choke on it Derrick
    While nothing is guaranteed, and probably not next year, but the Bulls are in a great position starting the season after for two big reasons:

1. Nicola Mirotic will be eligible to join the Bulls. If you don't know who he is, you will, he could be a superstar. 6'10, good athlete, GREAT shooter. Not exactly, but somewhat Dirk-like. He shoots 92% FT if that gives you an idea. He will take over for Boozer and will be a much better fit as a stretch 4.
    2. The Bulls have a #1 pick from Charlotte. It's protected until 2016 though, so if Charlotte keeps sucking (is than an if?), the Bulls could have a top 3 pick in 2016 (plus whatever other picks they have).

Deng won't be around more than 2 more years. I think Butler is going to be a better player. If Noah can get over the foot longterm he'll still be around and should be better, along with Gibson. So it's Rose, Butler, Mirotic and Noah...and then get a shooting guard with the #1 pick.

This is why the Bulls are playing it safe now.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

this

This whole episode IMO has NOTHING to do with how tough Rose is. Has nothing to do with his injury. He's a little boy following BAD advise. Bad advise from any of a number of sources. He's been lead to water his whole college and pro career. He ain't gonna change. Right now he's doing what he's told to do. AGAIN
    I think Reinsdorf has discouraged him from returning. Reinsdorf very conservative like that. He didn't want Jordan to return when he broke his hand.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    While nothing is guaranteed, and probably not next year, but the Bulls are in a great position starting the season after for two big reasons:

1. Nicola Mirotic will be eligible to join the Bulls. If you don't know who he is, you will, he could be a superstar. 6'10, good athlete, GREAT shooter. Not exactly, but somewhat Dirk-like. He shoots 92% FT if that gives you an idea. He will take over for Boozer and will be a much better fit as a stretch 4.
    2. The Bulls have a #1 pick from Charlotte. It's protected until 2016 though, so if Charlotte keeps sucking (is than an if?), the Bulls could have a top 3 pick in 2016 (plus whatever other picks they have).

Deng won't be around more than 2 more years. I think Butler is going to be a better player. If Noah can get over the foot longterm he'll still be around and should be better, along with Gibson. So it's Rose, Butler, Mirotic and Noah...and then get a shooting guard with the #1 pick.

This is why the Bulls are playing it safe now.
    I hear ya

I have to say Gibson can't ever be depended on. He's maybe a good back up. Maybe. Noah's injury is chronic and is never going away. It'll always come back.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

It's bigger than this...

His team mates (and coaches and owners) get to watch him GO ALL OUT in practice EVERY DAY. All the while some of them are injured. He's making highlight film during these practices.

But can't play in games.
    lolz...no , no they dont watch this because it doesnt happen... in the 2-3 minute video we have seen, he does nothing more than 1 on 1 drills from the top of the key and looks nowhere near fully healthy and gets beat off the dribble like never before... you got some video of him running full court and dominating practices? you are merely quoting some other posters remarks found off some google search...stop, its embarrassing... the guy barely has half his normal vertical back.. as hard as he plays, there is no reason for him to risk injury ... you guys want him sitting out another season?

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

regardless of what anyone thinks....Rose was the youngest MVP ever. He and the Bulls are going to be great for the next 10 years and no one is going to remember the season when he was 22 years old.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

no disrespect taken, nice post.

Im just speaking for this ticket holder but I honestly can say I would rather D.Rose come back next season 100%. Rose is a freak of nature and he is very explosive with a 40 in verticle. I cant risk that not being there. Because I agree, the future is not guaranteed. They will cut ties with Boozer, but Boozer got a bad rap while he was here. There are serious defensive issues but he had a good point/rebound average. The Bulls are going to be great. Deng may have "peaked" but he is a great defender and thibs is a great coach. I cant know for certain but I just dont feel like Rose playing gets past the Heat this year. He is going to be rusty.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Keyboard warriors, unite!

bubblebuttluv

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Right.... because god gives a flying fukk about sporting events
    This is as ridiculous as Notre Dame praying before games
    Hey now, Touchdown Jesus is sick.

bubblebuttluv

no disrespect taken, nice post.

Im just speaking for this ticket holder but I honestly can say I would rather D.Rose come back next season 100%. Rose is a freak of nature and he is very explosive with a 40 in verticle. I cant risk that not being there. Because I agree, the future is not guaranteed. They will cut ties with Boozer, but Boozer got a bad rap while he was here. There are serious defensive issues but he had a good point/rebound average. The Bulls are going to be great. Deng may have "peaked" but he is a great defender and thibs is a great coach. I cant know for certain but I just dont feel like Rose playing gets past the Heat this year. He is going to be rusty.
    I like you Ralphie, that Omar avatar is sick.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I hear ya

I have to say Gibson can't ever be depended on. He's maybe a good back up. Maybe. Noah's injury is chronic and is never going away. It'll always come back.
    Gibson will be a backup, both PF and C. Players have had plantar fascitis and then gotten over it just fine, but it's worrisome that it's been and off for two seasons. I don't think you can know that it will remain chronic. Didn't Kobe and Gasol have it? Many others too.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nats shouldn't have sat Strasburg down last year and Rose should be playing if he's healthy. Live in the now b/c tmrw isn't guaranteed.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    lolz...no , no they dont watch this because it doesnt happen... in the 2-3 minute video we have seen, he does nothing more than 1 on 1 drills from the top of the key and looks nowhere near fully healthy and gets beat off the dribble like never before... you got some video of him running full court and dominating practices? you are merely quoting some other posters remarks found off some google search...stop, its embarrassing... the guy barely has half his normal vertical back.. as hard as he plays, there is no reason for him to risk injury ... you guys want him sitting out another season?
    Hell of a lot of assuming going on there.

This a a short clip from April 9th. At this point today, it's been well over two months since he was medically cleared. He's been going full at it with the entire team EVERY PRACTICE. The team has now embraced a new policy of hope with Derrick (AND his ghetto brother, AND his agent that hates the Bulls, AND his family that doesn't want to lose their meal ticket, AND Adidas that has their own interests to worry about) after they came out aggressively publicly putting Derrick's docs and rehab peeps on the airwaves publicly stating this is all in Derrick's head. They now close practices to "protect" poor little Derrick and not upset his tummy, or HIS HANDLERS.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/04/...off-left-knee/

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Bunch of fat ass degenerate gamblers calling Rose "soft" and a "pussy."

LOL.
    he is a pussy. you just want to argue. u know hes a pussy.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

if i was an nba player i'd fukkkn play with a broken leg if they let me. this is the fukkin playoffs

if u want to win a championship u gotta have a warrior mentality

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Gibson will be a backup, both PF and C. Players have had plantar fascitis and then gotten over it just fine, but it's worrisome that it's been and off for two seasons. I don't think you can know that it will remain chronic. Didn't Kobe and Gasol have it? Many others too.

He's had this foot problem his entire career. Of course it could disappear today. I doubt it.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Bunch of fat ass degenerate gamblers calling Rose "soft" and a "pussy."

LOL.
    These fat ass degenerate gamblers are not getting paid $350 million to play basketball also.

Rose is one of the softest guys in NBA. The medical staff has cleared him more than a month ago. What is he waiting for?? Mentally ready??? WTF?? He is being paid $350 million to be mentally ready??

Bulls wont win even a single championship under rose.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Kevin Ware is a huge pussy. His leg wasn't even detached it was still connected! He shouldve played. Rg3 is soft also because he didn't play through the torn acl. Kobe is a bitch too he should play with his Achilles tear I mean its the playoffs come on!

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGrape View Post
    Kevin Ware is a huge pussy. His leg wasn't even detached it was still connected! He shouldve played. Rg3 is soft also because he didn't play through the torn acl. Kobe is a bitch too he should play with his Achilles tear I mean its the playoffs come on!
    You're talking like an idiot. Rose tore his ACL a year ago and has been cleared. You have no argument

First 12345 ... Last