William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Kerry........put the video back up. You should be proud of your supple breasts.

I've been saving this screenshot (from atop the diving board), but I guess there's no better time than now (and I hope you appreciate the work I had to put in.......zooming in, brightening, etc.........was worth it though..........your nipples are amazingly pink).

Picker's moobs:

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

checkin in again

lots of progress, i like what i see!

pwad don't leave if your under loses, page count should reach triple figures if you play your cards right

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Kerry........put the video back up. You should be proud of your supple breasts.

I've been saving this screenshot (from atop the diving board), but I guess there's no better time than now (and I hope you appreciate the work I had to put in.......zooming in, brightening, etc.........was worth it though..........your nipples are amazingly pink).

Picker's moobs:
    This just means you look up pictures of men without their shirt on. Obviously not me pal.

showtiime
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    I am going to get myself warmed up in preparation of rooster shot.
    heh, +1

went a step further & captured some video in hd but was too big to upload (pun intended)

decided to ditch the vid & take a shot of a semi, was ok but don't think my rooster is all that photogenic

either that or i'm gettin' fukin stage fright, who knows, insecure is my middle name!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawley

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    so i post 6 facts and you only pick out the one that is questionable not the other ones at least you know you are the hick from tennessee white trailer trash
    You brag about fukking women 3 weeks into a marriage and brag abuot having women sluts who will fukk strangers if you ask them to, and I'm white trailer trash?

NOW I HAVE OFFICIALLY HEARD IT ALL.

PickWinnerAllDay

Only at SBR is this kind of stuff possible.

The 38 year old man with nothing past a high school diploma, who broke his marriage vows 3 weeks into his 2nd marriage, who hangs out with women who will fukk strangers if you ask them to, is calling the kid going to Northwestern in August 'white trailer trash'

Hilarious.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    You brag about fukking women 3 weeks into a marriage and brag abuot having women sluts who will fukk strangers if you ask them to, and I'm white trailer trash?

NOW I HAVE OFFICIALLY HEARD IT ALL.
    its called knowing all walks of life. i know good women. i know hoes. i know businesswomen. i know strippers.

see im a man, i fukked up on my 2nd ex wife and i can admit i regret what i did everyday for the rest of my life.

ive lived a great life my kids are taken care of, traveled alot, i make a living by sitting home for the most part and i know plenty of women

what do you have going for you???? sbr cmon dude you are the only kid i know who was on a college campus for 4 years and couldnt find a local what does that say about your people skills????

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Only at SBR is this kind of stuff possible.

The 38 year old man with nothing past a high school diploma, who broke his marriage vows 3 weeks into his 2nd marriage, who hangs out with women who will fukk strangers if you ask them to, is calling the kid going to Northwestern in August 'white trailer trash'

Hilarious.
    at least he never forced a girl to abort his baby.

William Walters

This just means you look up pictures of men without their shirt on. Obviously not me pal.
    Uh........the fukk it isn't! That's 100% you.

PickWinnerAllDay

crusty, you better get used to not posting.

PickWinnerAllDay

That is as accurate as your statement that you don't have baby hands.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

thats why he had his girl abort the baby he didnt want to breast feed it

PickWinnerAllDay

Allaboutthe $$$, we can be civil from now on, but your behavior is 100% white trash.

I'm not sure how you can deny this. Besides having a meth lab in your basement, everything you describe about your life is horribly white trash.

NO education = white trash
    bastard children = white trash
    2 divorces = white trash
    cheating on your wife 3 weeks into a marriage = white trash
    fukking whores and sluts who will bang anonymous people on a message board for a compare contrast = white trash

William Walters

Kid has such supple looking breasts.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

crusty, you better get used to not posting.
    ive gone weeks without posting before... voluntarily, so no big deal for me.

you will have a far harder time not posting.... well probably not since you will continue posting as brahma.

PickWinnerAllDay

Kid has such supple looking breasts.
    Posting stupid shit like this is what makes me know your wife, if attractive, is cheating on you. Look at your body pal. And your little baby girl hands. NO hot woman is going to stay with a guy like that when you are bitter as fukk and troll anonymous people on the internet

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

William Walters

Posting stupid shit like this is what makes me know your wife, if attractive, is cheating on you. Look at your body pal. And your little baby girl hands. NO hot woman is going to stay with a guy like that when you are bitter as fukk and troll anonymous people on the internet
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Allaboutthe $$$, we can be friends from now on, but your behavior is 100% white trash.

I'm not sure how you can deny this. Besides having a meth lab in your basement, everything you describe about your life is horribly white trash.
    its the internet do you really think this is how i am in real life

all my stories are true 100% i put this stuff out there because i know it gets under your skin

i told you already you put all your heart and soul into how you feel about me. while im a father first and foremost thats all i care about. im such a bad man i have my son going to a 4 year school coached him in basketball till 8th grade he could shoot, but he was way too slow, took him and 2 of his friends to the bahamas for his 18th birthday for 5 days all inclusive they were hanging at atlantis and met kyrie irving and tristan thompson, we coach little kids in basketball im coach he is asst coach because we bond and we teach the kids about sports and life as they are growing up.

my daughter is 12 going on 13 i have full custody of her(which i know if i was such a piece of shit court would never have done) she came to live with me because she wanted to because im a great parent. she starts her black belt test in karate next weekend. she plays on her school, cyo, and travel volleyball teams. we go from conneticut all the way down to dc to play. she is a straight a student on the honor roll.

and my little 7 year old son is just the man and he is starting to get into sports now he like every other little kid today loves his x-box wii kindle and and nintendo ds.

so you can call me trash low life scumbag all you like. im not perfect never pretend to be i know all walks of life i mean shit i live in new york would you expect any different . do you really believe what you think of me matters

everything above this is real life and you think a 5000 bet makes you a man???? you are buried kid just go play with your admissions letter to northwestern

PickWinnerAllDay

Look down at your little baby woman hands William. You're ashamed. They are pathetically small. My 8 year old niece has longer fingers than you do. Jesus Christ... I can't even begin to imagine how tiny your little prikk probably is. No wonder your wife is fukking boat loads of other men left and right. Can you really blame her? You've never made her *** with your pinky sized dicks or your hand full of pinky sized fingers. Unreal.

showtiime
    Update your status

lol

PickWinnerAllDay

its the internet do you really think this is how i am in real life

all my stories are true 100% i put this stuff out there because i know it gets under your skin

i told you already you put all your heart and soul into how you feel about me. while im a father first and foremost thats all i care about. im such a bad man i have my son going to a 4 year school coached him in basketball till 8th grade he could shoot, but he was way too slow, took him and 2 of his friends to the bahamas for his 18th birthday for 5 days all inclusive they were hanging at atlantis and met kyrie irving and tristan thompson, we coach little kids in basketball im coach he is asst coach because we bond and we teach the kids about sports and life as they are growing up.

my daughter is 12 going on 13 i have full custody of her(which i know if i was such a piece of shit court would never have done) she came to live with me because she wanted to because im a great parent. she starts her black belt test in karate next weekend. she plays on her school, cyo, and travel volleyball teams. we go from conneticut all the way down to dc to play. she is a straight a student on the honor roll.

and my little 7 year old son is just the man and he is starting to get into sports now he like every other little kid today loves his x-box wii kindle and and nintendo ds.

so you can call me trash low life scumbag all you like. im not perfect never pretend to be i know all walks of life i mean shit i live in new york would you expect any different . do you really believe what you think of me matters

everything above this is real life and you think a 5000 bet makes you a man???? you are buried kid just go play with your admissions letter to northwestern
    I'm going to be 100% honest with you, I didn't even try to read this. This post is long as fukk and you use really shitty grammar and no punctuation. Who the fukk would give themselves a headache trying to read that? Dear Christ.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    lol
    allabout the $$$ just posted like 5 paragraphs with no punctuation and expects people to read it... holy shit.

showtiime
    Update your status

pwad the hands insult is soooo lame, i'm sorry but when you post shit like that it looks like you're fresh out of material
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

PickWinnerAllDay

Willy, post more pictures of your little baby girl hands. They are just precious. Dude couldn't palm a nerf football.

PickWinnerAllDay

pwad the hands insult is soooo lame, i'm sorry but when you post shit like that it looks like your fresh out of material
    It is true though. Tiny hands = tiny little cokk. The guy is so unathletic looking it is unreal. I actually played a guy 1 on 1 with his build the other day, he shot with both hands on the release. It was ugly as fukk!

William Walters

Look down at your little baby woman hands William. You're ashamed. They are pathetically small. My 8 year old niece has longer fingers than you do. Jesus Christ... I can't even begin to imagine how tiny your little prikk probably is. No wonder your wife is fukking boat loads of other men left and right. Can you really blame her? You've never made her *** with your pinky sized dicks or your hand full of pinky sized fingers. Unreal.
    Please point our my baby hands. Thanks kid.

William Walters

pwad the hands insult is soooo lame, i'm sorry but when you post shit like that it looks like you're fresh out of material

and this coming from an impartial poster.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I love this thread

William Walters

It is true though. Tiny hands = tiny little cokk. The guy is so unathletic looking it is unreal. I actually played a guy 1 on 1 with his build the other day, he shot with both hands on the release. It was ugly as fukk!
    How do you know my build sporto? All you've seen is an arm. I've already offered to post up cash with an SBR mod on a "wingspan" bet (that mine is over six foot) since you're attempting to convince yourself that I'm a midget (to help save face........since your "arms" thing backfired smack dab into your beak).

PickWinnerAllDay

How do you know my build sporto? All you've seen is an arm. I've already offered to post up cash with an SBR mod on a "wingspan" bet (that mine is over six foot) since you're attempting to convince yourself that I'm a midget (to help save face........since your "arms" thing backfired smack dab into your beak).
    Sorry bro. 5K in your pocket if you think you could beat me at basketball. Basketball 1 on 1 is really the best way to determine athletic ability. There aren't very many sports that you can play 1 on 1 that will decide that kind of shit. Can't play baseball, football 1 on 1.

The reality is, you know you aren't very athletic. You know this, which is why you hide beside the size of your arm. No one cares. I can assure you of that. Your wife sure doesn't care as shes swallowing another man's sperm, and I sure as hell don't care that some old man has bigger arms than me when he spends time to make them bigger than mine. What I do care about is that I'd crush you in any sport that mattered and it is hilarious you make up this story of me having man enough that you find a picture of a guy and post it. Who knows, maybe you jerk off to it. I'm just telling you, instead of worrying about someone 2000 miles away, you'd probably be better served confronting your wife about swallowing other men's dicks.

showtiime
    Update your status

pwad post the pool vid if you want to shut them up on your apparent a-cups

why would you take it down in the first place, how long is it? i will call this straight down the middle

if you jiggle a little the worst that'll come from me is i'll drop the p & just call you wad

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

take the time read the post kerry you might learn what its like to be a man and a father

time to go coach

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

where did the video go?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    where did the video go?
    I didn't take it down, but I did transfer my youtube account to link to my iphone? Let me see if that fixes it if I unlink it.

First ... 1718192021 Last