PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

hawley I've always wondered whether hawaii's licenses really have a rainbow on them.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

i am prepared.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post

I am going to the gym soon. Mind if I join in too? I will bury Mayan for sure.
    hawley.........check in pal. Let's see the CEO of the SBR FDS shapes up!

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    hawley.........check in pal. Let's see the CEO of the SBR FDS shapes up!
    It is hilarious knowing your wife is getting pounded by another man while you're at work trolling people on the internet. Lets be honest, those baby hands and that baby chode isn't pleasing anyone but you.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    It is hilarious knowing your wife is getting pounded by another man while you're at work trolling people on the internet. Lets be honest, those baby hands and that baby chode isn't pleasing anyone but you.
    shouldnt be talking about anyones wife. you better watch when you are working 80 hours a week out of law school. where will your wife be ????

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    shouldnt be talking about anyones wife. you better watch when you are working 80 hours a week out of law school. where will your wife be ????
    I won't be posting on the interwebz when I'm married. . Also, my pinky finger is longer than willy walter's chode. Its pretty sad when he fingers her she wonders if he's in yet too. You can't really blame her for cheating.

William Walters

I won't be posting on the interwebz when I'm married. . Also, my pinky finger is longer than willy walter's chode. Its pretty sad when he fingers her she wonders if he's in yet too. You can't really blame her for cheating.
    You're such a clown trying to run with the "hands" thing. My hands are normal size......nothing special. But, you can't get over the fact that you got absolutely owned in the physique department. Owned & buried. It's killing you that a guy well beyond his prime can bitch slap you around and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Nothing.

PickWinnerAllDay

You're such a clown trying to run with the "hands" thing. My hands are normal size......nothing special. But, you can't get over the fact that you got absolutely owned in the physique department. Owned & buried. It's killing you that a guy well beyond his prime can bitch slap you around and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Nothing.
    No, they really aren't. They are tiny, look at the picture again from an unbiased view. Those are little stubs. And youve already admitted I'm more athletic than you. You already lost pal. And I would start wearing rubbers with your wife, because god knows the studs shes fukking aren't.

William Walters

Here is just a little teaser for you Kerry.........far from King Mayan, but.........for a guy quite a bit older than you not too, too bad and..........far larger arms than you'll ever have.

I'll take the +8000 for the maximum please.

Attachment 43784
    Buried!

24 and soft. Unreal. Kid has the titties of an old lady and arms of a teenage girl.

PickWinnerAllDay

Buried!

24 and soft. Unreal. Kid has the titties of an old lady and arms of a teenage girl.
    See how angry you are? Listen pal, it isn't my fault you have baby girl hands. It isn't my fault god blessed you with the penis of a field mouse. It isn't my fault your wife can't *** and has to fukk other men to get off. It is no one's fault but fate's and your own. I could teach you how to go down on her properly and maybe she'd give up the other men. Your call.

PickWinnerAllDay

By the way willy, I wouldn't trade my body for yours any day of the fukkin week. You look like the most unathletic piece of shit since ttwarrior. You've already admitted I'd crush you in every sport. Won't even play me in a game of hoops. Pretty fukkin pathetic you define your manhood by your bicep girth and ignore everything else like athletic ability.

William Walters

No, they really aren't. They are tiny, look at the picture again from an unbiased view. Those are little stubs. And youve already admitted I'm more athletic than you. You already lost pal. And I would start wearing rubbers with your wife, because god knows the studs shes fukking aren't.
    "stubs" Ok boss.

Bad nose, bitch titties, zero muscle tone, known liar, known scammer, forced ex-girlfriend to have baby fetus cut up, and living in TN ().

PickWinnerAllDay

"stubs" Ok boss.

Bad nose, bitch titties, zero muscle tone, known liar, known scammer, forced ex-girlfriend to have baby fetus cut up, and living in TN ().
    Sorry pal. You've seen the picture of my license, which was taken 2 weeks ago. I"m better looking than you and in better shape. Also will be living in Chicago in a month and 10 days. You're buried pal. Swimming = I'd win. Running = I'd win. Baseball = I'd win, Basketball = I'd win. I won't even mention that I'm significantly smarter than you and actually graduated college. Something you can't say obviously by your rhetoric. Sorry pal. You lose across the board.

William Walters

By the way willy, I wouldn't trade my body for yours any day of the fukkin week. You look like the most unathletic piece of shit since ttwarrior. You've already admitted I'd crush you in every sport. Won't even play me in a game of hoops. Pretty fukkin pathetic you define your manhood by your bicep girth and ignore everything else like athletic ability.
    LOL.........where did I admit you'd "crush" me at anything? How bout' we box it out? How bout' that kiddo? I'd make you shed real tears. Since I'm the business owner......with actual responsibilities.........you fly down here. Mayan is close enough he can video it. It'll be classic. I'll move that fukkin beak of yours to the other side of that noggin.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

talking about someones wife is off limits kerry you really should rethink your strategy.

and you keep talking about his manhood sounds gay to me

William Walters

Sorry pal. You've seen the picture of my license, which was taken 2 weeks ago. I"m better looking than you and in better shape. Also will be living in Chicago in a month and 10 days. You're buried pal. Swimming = I'd win. Running = I'd win. Baseball = I'd win, Basketball = I'd win. I won't even mention that I'm significantly smarter than you and actually graduated college. Something you can't say obviously by your rhetoric. Sorry pal. You lose across the board.
    Uh..........sorry sport. USC alum here. Just another example of you getting owned.

Kerry......why did you take your titties video down within minutes of posting it? Seriously...........I'd like an answer. Thanks kid.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Uh..........sorry sport. USC alum here. Just another example of you getting owned.

Kerry......why did you take your titties video down within minutes of posting it? Seriously...........I'd like an answer. Thanks kid.
    University of Spoiled Children alum i never would have guessed it willy you still good in my book

how many national championships do you guys have compared to the university of tennessee?

PickWinnerAllDay

I didn't take it down. The better question is why you are hiding that ugly fukkin face. Honestly, from the part of your face that the picture did show, you looked like the ugliest mother fukker I've ever seen. Please, I BEG you to show the rest of your face so I can laugh at how hideous you are.

Why would you hide your face? Does Opie hide his face? You can't say you are afraid for your security or anything like that. So why hide your face? I think we know the answer. We both know the answer. And yes, I offered you a 5K bet with basketball and you turned it down like the little bitch you are.

William Walters

talking about someones wife is off limits kerry you really should rethink your strategy.

and you keep talking about his manhood sounds gay to me
    allabout..........don't sweat this kid. I could care less what he has to say. I've got a good looking wife........she's seven years younger than me.........exercises daily..........and she's ecstatic about spending the majority of the next 2 1/2 months at the beach with my boys (today is the last day of school here in San Clemente).

PickWinnerAllDay

University of Spoiled Children alum i never would have guessed it willy you still good in my book

how many national championships do you guys have compared to the university of tennessee?
    lol I know UT has 1 in football. The funny thing is you think that matters when willy walters couldn't play a sport in college if his life depended on it. Look at those little baby hands that couldn't grip a golf ball. Guy is the most unathletic piece of shit ever posted up at SBR forum. Unreal.

PickWinnerAllDay

allabout..........don't sweat this kid. I could care less what he has to say. I've got a good looking wife........she's seven years younger than me.........exercises daily..........and she's ecstatic about spending the majority of the next 2 1/2 months at the beach with my boys (today is the last day of school here in San Clemente).
    Of course she is, she is deep throating one guy while another pounds her the way your baby chode never could. Look at those baby hands. Never thought I'd see a man with hands who couldn't even finger a woman properly.

PickWinnerAllDay

Willy, fact is, you said I'm unathletic, I challenged you to a game of basketball, which is basically the best sport to decide athletic ability 1 on 1, you ran from this challenge like the little bitch you are. Although, I should admit, you can't run too quickly with that little chode body. You look like a bulked up frodo. You're a bitch pal. Can't deny it. It is all confirmed.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

im sure you do and i see that you take the time out to be a father and dont let work interfere with that which is a great thing.

i tried explaining to kerry that when he gets out of law school and is working 80-100 hrs a week and neglecting his wife and kids someone else will be pleasing his wife because he is never home.

and he will miss the greatest thing in life in watching his children grow up

PickWinnerAllDay

im sure you do and i see that you take the time out to be a father and dont let work interfere with that which is a great thing.

i tried explaining to kerry that when he gets out of law school and is working 80-100 hrs a week and neglecting his wife and kids someone else will be pleasing his wife because he is never home.

You make a lot of assumptions.

William Walters

Come on allabout.......being a Trojan is one of the things I'm most proud of. Great alumni associations out here. We've got 11 football championships (although........that number is constantly challenged by bitch ass bruins who claim the actual number is 8........due to ranking systems and the Reggie Bush fiasco).

PickWinnerAllDay

Come on allabout.......being a Trojan is one of the things I'm most proud of. Great alumni associations out here. We've got 11 football championships (although........that number is constantly challenged by bitch ass bruins who claim the actual number is 8........due to ranking systems and the Reggie Bush fiasco).
    Where'd you go for your secondary degree?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

first year kid out of law school is working only 40-50 hours a week you are gonna be someones bitch for the first 3-5 years

William Walters

I didn't take it down. The better question is why you are hiding that ugly fukkin face. Honestly, from the part of your face that the picture did show, you looked like the ugliest mother fukker I've ever seen. Please, I BEG you to show the rest of your face so I can laugh at how hideous you are.

Why would you hide your face? Does Opie hide his face? You can't say you are afraid for your security or anything like that. So why hide your face? I think we know the answer. We both know the answer. And yes, I offered you a 5K bet with basketball and you turned it down like the little bitch you are.
    Flat out delusional. Do you believe the shit you write? You can't see any of my face (maybe the bottom of my nice square jaw-line).

Where is the video Kerry? It's been taken down! Liar.

PickWinnerAllDay

Flat out delusional. Do you believe the shit you write? You can't see any of my face (maybe the bottom of my nice square jaw-line).

Where is the video Kerry? It's been taken down! Liar.
    Like I said brother, we both know why your hideous face isn't there. The fact you don't have a neck is priceless. But the fact you made sure not to include your face is very telling. You're an ugly fukk pal, you can't contend. Don't even pretend.

William Walters

I'm lucky enough to be a business owner (with one partner.......in technology) which provides me with the flexibility to come/go and not miss any of my boys games, school functions, etc. I also coach and/or assistant coach many of their teams. I love my wife, but kids are the best thing on the planet (it's too bad that kerry had his baby cut up and suctioned out).

PickWinnerAllDay

I'm lucky enough to be a business owner (with one partner.......in technology) which provides me with the flexibility to come/go and not miss any of my boys games, school functions, etc. I also coach and/or assistant coach many of their teams. I love my wife, but kids are the best thing on the planet (it's too bad that kerry had his baby cut up and suctioned out).
    Wasn' my decision pal. If a 21 year old girl isnt' ready to have a kid, she isn't ready. This is why I know your wife is railing other men. You're so angry and bitter. Sorry pal. Hope things get better for you and your baby girl hands.

William Walters

Like I said brother, we both know why your hideous face isn't there. The fact you don't have a neck is priceless. But the fact you made sure not to include your face is very telling. You're an ugly fukk pal, you can't contend. Don't even pretend.
    Wow Picker.........you're a freestyle rapper now. You're blessed with such an amazing set of skillz (see what I did there?).

William Walters

Wasn' my decision pal. If a 21 year old girl isnt' ready to have a kid, she isn't ready. This is why I know your wife is railing other men. You're so angry and bitter. Sorry pal. Hope things get better for you and your baby girl hands.
    Sorry she dumped you sport. I would have thought you could do some amazing things with that beak.

PickWinnerAllDay

Wow Picker.........you're a freestyle rapper now. You're blessed with such an amazing set of skillz (see what I did there?).
    Enthralling.

First ... 14151617181920 ... Last