allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Kind of irrelevant considering it was her choice. Now that the relationship didn't work out, I guess I"m glad she made the choice that she did.

Ultimately, my hands are clean because I said it was her choice. I also don't think abortion is 100% wrong. If a woman or a couple knows they aren't ready, maybe it is the right choice. I won't judge others.
    answer the question--- were you willing at that point in time to have a child out of wedlock or a bastard child as you say--- stopping running around the question.

be a man for once in your life and answer something straight forward YES or NO

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Wrong. Everything you have said is a lie and you know this. I don't know why SBR allows you to mooch off their website and troll it for 15 hours a day on top of it.

I guess they just like the hits. If they didn't care about hits, you'd have been banned after your 2nd post.

This is a sports gambling forum and you've never talked about sports gambling. How pathetic is that?

Do you troll other forums or is it just this one?
    were these lies?

1. i proved priskilla was you and you denied it for a month. then you finally admitted it after the mods outed you.

2. i said your $5000 all-in under bets were fake and youd never prove me wrong. a year later and you still cant prove me wrong.

3. you claimed you were enrolled in law school last year and i said you were lying. then you finally admitted months later that you hadnt even been accepted yet.

4. you brag that all your bets & amounts are real and you can prove each one of them. when i called you bluff and offered to leave forever if you could prove just your last 10 bets, you couldnt do it.

5. i said you post all day and night and you called me a liar claiming you post all at once. yet when i checked, you posted non-stop from noon to 8pm on a saturday no less.

there are much more but you get the idea.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

good read over my morning coffee

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    good read over my morning coffee
    Hawley, I'm impressed with you. Maybe you should teach guys like crustyme how to take this forum less seriously.

Crusty has been in troll mode for the last 4,850 hours consecutively. Impressive, but troubling.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    answer the question--- were you willing at that point in time to have a child out of wedlock or a bastard child as you say--- stopping running around the question.

be a man for once in your life and answer something straight forward YES or NO
    It doesn't need to be answered. I said it was her choice, implying I'd support her in her choice. She knew that and made the choice that she did largely thanks to her mother.

No situation is black and white. She was excited about it after her ultrasound and then her mom broke her down and said that she couldn't even take care of her puppy so how can she handle a kid.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

It doesn't need to be answered. I said it was her choice, implying I'd support her in her choice. She knew that and made the choice that she did largely thanks to her mother.

No situation is black and white. She was excited about it after her ultrasound and then her mom broke her down and said that she couldn't even take care of her puppy so how can she handle a kid.
    you are such a woman not even man enough to say yes i would have had a child out of wedlock. well we have all seen the video its because you would have to breast feed the baby with those big titties

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Never had one. Never will. She had a papsmear before we ever had unprotected sex and I saw the results. I protect my cokk.
    You asked to see the results of her pap smear?

Holy sh*t! This is a wild thread...

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

PickWinnerAllDay

you are such a woman not even man enough to say yes i would have had a child out of wedlock. well we have all seen the video its because you would have to breast feed the baby with those big titties
    Says the little midget man. Seriously? 5''7? I was 5''7 at age 12 with a bigger rooster than you too probably. Little Napoleon fukk with no intelligence and no height.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    You asked to see the results of her pap smear?

Holy sh*t! This is a wild thread...

Not so much asked... Opie, where the fukk you been? 19 pages and none of your insight? Just isn't right.

hawley

Opie will you permit this thread to remain open if we post rooster shots?

I think it is the only way we will really settle the issues at hand.

PickWinnerAllDay

I will write SBRFORUM.COM in block letters on mine.
    Allabout the $$$ might just have to keep it short and write SBR.

hawley

If we can get confirmation from the mods this is all go.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Not only will I allow rooster shots......I strongly encourage them!!

Rooster shots appear, and this thread will be stickied to the top of page 1. That is my pledge to you!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

PickWinnerAllDay

Mandingo once complimented me on my rooster.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

How does a simple bball thread turn into who has bigger arms, abortion etc...

hawley

I am going to get myself warmed up in preparation of rooster shot.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I will write SBRFORUM.COM in block letters on mine.
    Allabout the $$$ might just have to keep it short and write SBR.

ive got a few chicks that i will bang then they will do you a favor and bang you we will let them be the judge of who is bigger and can please them better remember kerry you dont want to have this competition with me. yes im 5'7 185 put on about 20 lbs since i have 2 herniated discs in my back so its kind of hard to do much working out. yes you will beat me in all sports but i will out coach you in baseball and basketball.

hawley

May the biggest man win

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Wow what is this thread all about? 44 pages on mobile jeez.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Wow what is this thread all about? 44 pages on mobile jeez.

Little bit of everything.

You name it and this thread probably contains it. I think at one stage there was some discussion on the NBA finals but you would have to go right back to the start to find it

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

hey ill even post a video for you picker not getting banned though need lou or bill to come in here and approve

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post

How does a simple bball thread turn into who has bigger arms, abortion etc...
    trollololololols

PickWinnerAllDay

ive got a few chicks that i will bang then they will do you a favor and bang you we will let them be the judge of who is bigger and can please them better remember kerry you dont want to have this competition with me. yes im 5'7 185 put on about 20 lbs since i have 2 herniated discs in my back so its kind of hard to do much working out. yes you will beat me in all sports but i will out coach you in baseball and basketball.
    what the fukk is this? I don't even know? You will out coach me? You want me to fukk the sluts you've been pounding? Do you even know what you type?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

i said i know a few good sluts they will show you a good time ive already banged them and they will be the judge. shit i can even get you your first 3 some

yes everything is a competition with you so i KNOW for a fact i can out coach you by a mile.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Did somebody say this was a wild thread?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Hawley, I'm impressed with you. Maybe you should teach guys like crustyme how to take this forum less seriously.

Crusty has been in troll mode for the last 4,850 hours consecutively. Impressive, but troubling.
    thats it? your response to being exposed as a fraud and a liar is "dont take forum too seriously"?

arent you the same clown who spends endless hours over many months defending all your bullshit lies in the first place?

then when cornered with no way out you use the same lame excuse to dismiss your pathological lies.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

BTW Picker...........pretty weak reporting my posts to mods. That's the type of thing only a boy sporting titties would do. No infraction for me though.........just a tip that you were reporting.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    BTW Picker...........pretty weak reporting my posts to mods. That's the type of thing only a boy sporting titties would do. No infraction for me though.........just a tip that you were reporting.
    I didn't report anyone's posts pal. I'm the one who leads this forum in infractions. There would be no point.

PickWinnerAllDay

We have guys bragging about sluts who will fukk strangers and bragging about coaching little league and then other guys who are so worried about their wife fukking huge men because their baby hands and baby chode can't please her that they troll this forum all day long (willy)

I love SBR

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

We have guys bragging about sluts who will fukk strangers and bragging about coaching little league and then other guys who are so worried about their wife fukking huge men because their baby hands and baby chode can't please her that they troll this forum all day long (willy)

I love SBR
    yes sbr lets a ********** scammer, 12 different name poster, you alter screenshots, baby killer, lets you lie constantly, wanna be law school student, and you have been outed here numerous times still post after constantly embarrassing yourself.

very good job sbr

see real people dont have to do that. you have never caught me in a lie while you have been outed numerous times you are a fraud.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not so much asked... Opie, where the fukk you been? 19 pages and none of your insight? Just isn't right.

Lol you went around looking thru her papers to find the results?

No wonder she broke up with you...I bet she caught you sitting outside her house when she said she was at home, because you wanted to make sure she wasn't cheating on "Mr Big Dick"

I

No need for a response Kerry, we all know your rebuttle.

That's just funny.

Ohh yea you broke up with her...I'm guessing while you were searching thru her bills you searched her cell phone and saw the nudes she was sending some broke dikk fukk midget from New York.

Makes sense.

Once again no need for a response, we know the rebuttle.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: allabout the $$$

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Lol you went around looking thru her papers to find the results?

No wonder she broke up with you...I bet she caught you sitting outside her house when she said she was at home, because you wanted to make sure she wasn't cheating on "Mr Big Dick"

I

No need for a response Kerry, we all know your rebuttle.

That's just funny.

Ohh yea you broke up with her...I'm guessing while you were searching thru her bills you searched her cell phone and saw the nudes she was sending some broke dikk fukk midget from New York.

Makes sense.

Once again no need for a response, we know the rebuttle.
    I broke up with her. You can ask her. It is hilarious you are so wrong about everything.

If you aren't trying to be wrong, it is pretty sad. Hopefully you are trying.

PickWinnerAllDay

yes sbr lets a ********** scammer, 12 different name poster, you alter screenshots, baby killer, lets you lie constantly, wanna be law school student, and you have been outed here numerous times still post after constantly embarrassing yourself.

very good job sbr

see real people dont have to do that. you have never caught me in a lie while you have been outed numerous times you are a fraud.
    LOL, It wasn't my decision, and that is a very childish thing to say. a 38 year old who acts like a 4 year old.

ONLY at SBR

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

I didn't report anyone's posts pal. I'm the one who leads this forum in infractions. There would be no point.
    another lie.

you reported me several times. which wasnt a shock because you bragged you would.

this from a clown who says i take the forum too seriously.... yet i never tattletale.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

so i post 6 facts and you only pick out the one that is questionable not the other ones at least you know you are the hick from tennessee white trailer trash

First ... 161718192021 Last