PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Sorry she dumped you sport. I would have thought you could do some amazing things with that beak.
    Big nose = big dick. Don't forget that pal. As for her dumping me, nah, I dumped her. We don't have the same goals. I tried to push her to finish college but she wasn't into it. Holding me back a little.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Sorry she dumped you sport. I would have thought you could do some amazing things with that beak.
    she got tired of kissing air because his beak is bigger than his cokk so he had to fukk her with it instead

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    she got tired of kissing air because his beak is bigger than his cokk so he had to fukk her with it instead
    Says the 5''7 guy who has such a napoleon complex that he fukked another woman 3 weeks into a marriage. You're packing tiny cokk pal, only absurdly insecure men cheat on their 3 week newly wed wife. That is like what? 7 days after the honeymoon? You're a sad, sad fukk.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Well Picker.........it's been fun, but I've gotta run. I've got a quick meeting with a few of my sales guys and then lunch down at Fishermans......on the pier.....overlooking the Pacific with beautiful women all around.

Catch you later pal.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Says the 5''7 guy who has such a napoleon complex that he fukked another woman 3 weeks into a marriage. You're packing tiny cokk pal, only absurdly insecure men cheat on their 3 week newly wed wife. That is like what? 7 days after the honeymoon? You're a sad, sad fukk.
    at least women want to have sex with me

PickWinnerAllDay

Well Picker.........it's been fun, but I've gotta run. I've got a quick meeting with a few of my sales guys and then lunch down at Fishermans......on the pier.....overlooking the Pacific with beautiful women all around.

Catch you later pal.
    My apartment in Chicago is on Lake Michigan. Can't beat the view pal. You can even come up and lose 5K to me in basketball on the indoors court on the lower levels pal. If your balls ever drop at your age.

PickWinnerAllDay

at least women want to have sex with me
    Women want to have sex with me too pal. The only difference is, I don't have to have sex with gutter trash whores like yourself.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Women want to have sex with me too pal. The only difference is, I don't have to have sex with gutter trash whores like yourself.
    dude you are 24 years old and havent had sex with with 10 women yet talk to me when you get to 25 pal

ive been with strippers to lawyers pal not all gutter whores ive had some sluts in my day but who hasnt

never paid a prostitute though

PickWinnerAllDay

dude you are 24 years old and havent had sex with with 10 women yet talk to me when you get to 25 pal

ive been with strippers to lawyers pal not all gutter whores ive had some sluts in my day but who hasnt

never paid a prostitute though
    Sorry guy, you're making this a challenge when it isn't one to me. I've turned down women before. I don't really like to have sex without being in some kind of relationship. I'm sure you like one night stands, but they're not really that great to me. Sorry. I'll go on a few dates with a girl and if I like her, then I'll try to get in her pants. You meet her at the bar, know nothign about her, and slip your dick in her without knowing her last name. Kudos to you, not my style and not what I find appealing. Get over it.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Sorry guy, you're making this a challenge when it isn't one to me. I've turned down women before. I don't really like to have sex without being in some kind of relationship. I'm sure you like one night stands, but they're not really that great to me. Sorry. I'll go on a few dates with a girl and if I like her, then I'll try to get in her pants. You meet her at the bar, know nothign about her, and slip your dick in her without knowing her last name. Kudos to you, not my style and not what I find appealing. Get over it.
    if that is the case why did you give your friend props for being in triple digits??? see you have never had an older woman you meet them and they want to fukk. thats why you date 21 year old women because you cant please a woman who knows what she is doing

PickWinnerAllDay

if that is the case why did you give your friend props for being in triple digits??? see you have never had an older woman you meet them and they want to fukk. thats why you date 21 year old women because you cant please a woman who knows what she is doing
    umm. I dated 21 year old girls because I was 22 at the time. I'll be dating girls who are 23-24-25-26 now. Go figure.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

the girl you just broke up with was 21 or thats what you said

and you havent answered why you give your boy props for one night stands but have shit to say when other men do it

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

woah, just catchin' up now

pwad some of your insults are fukin' dumb, you know that right? just sayin', we need some originality to keep the interest flowing, throw a change up once in a while lightnin' arm, less quantity more quality!

big old bill fell flat on that 'freestyle rapper' jab though, still workin' my way through this page

brb

PickWinnerAllDay

the girl you just broke up with was 21 or thats what you said

and you havent answered why you give your boy props for one night stands but have shit to say when other men do it
    I'm going to let the bolded sink in for you. Was. Was. Was.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I'm going to let the bolded sink in for you. Was. Was. Was.
    yes she was 21 and you are 25 now, 24 when you dated her which means you have to date younger women because you cant please an older one

PickWinnerAllDay

yes she was 21 and you are 25 now, 24 when you dated her which means you have to date younger women because you cant please an older one
    Wrong. I said she was 21 when she got the abortion. You really really really suck at reading. You can bash people who go to college all you want, but you'd probably read better than a 3rd grader if you had finished.

I was 22 at that time frame. Dipshit.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

unprotected sex kerry only 6 months into the relationship

better watch those stds

PickWinnerAllDay

unprotected sex kerry only 6 months into the relationship

better watch those stds
    Never had one. Never will. She had a papsmear before we ever had unprotected sex and I saw the results. I protect my cokk.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Never had one. Never will. She had a papsmear before we ever had unprotected sex and I saw the results. I protect my peanut.
    fixed it for you

looking forward to your bet losing tonight so then you will be gone for a month and a half

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Wrong. I said she was 21 when she got the abortion. You really really really suck at reading. You can bash people who go to college all you want, but you'd probably read better than a 3rd grader if you had finished.

I was 22 at that time frame. Dipshit.
    wait, havent you said you were a pro-lifer?

so like a typical neo-con, you forced her to have an abortion? so you dont practice what you preach?

"do as we say, not as we do"

typical.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    wait, havent you said you were a pro-lifer?

so like a typical neo-con, you forced her to have an abortion? so you dont practice what you preach?

"do as we say, not as we do"

typical.

Her mom is crazy and made her feel guilty for trying to have it so she decided on an abortion.

I like how you think I wanted the abortion. You have no idea my mindset. IT definitely wasn't even remotely my idea.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

so then you would have had a child out of wedlock???? (a bastard child as you say)

see you were to stupid to realize i was married to both women i had my children with so they arent as you say
    "bastard children"

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Her mom is crazy and made her feel guilty for trying to have it so she decided on an abortion.

I like how you think I wanted the abortion. You have no idea my mindset. IT definitely wasn't even remotely my idea.
    sounds like the decision was mutual since you didnt try to stop her or leave her after she went and did something so horrible.

PickWinnerAllDay

sounds like the decision was mutual since you didnt try to stop her or leave her after she went and did something so horrible.
    You make a lot of assumptions. All of them crazy.

1. You assume all conservatives are pro life.
    2. You assume I forced her into something.
    3. You assume anyone would leave someone for a mistake.
    4. You assume you aren't a piece of shit who trolls the internet 15 hours a day.

All of them invalid.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

so then you would have had a child out of wedlock???? (a bastard child as you say)

see you were to stupid to realize i was married to both women i had my children with so they arent as you say
    "bastard children"

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

"bastard children"
    waiting kerry

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Big nose = big dick. Don't forget that pal. As for her dumping me, nah, I dumped her. We don't have the same goals. I tried to push her to finish college but she wasn't into it. Holding me back a little.

PickWinnerAllDay

waiting kerry
    Your stupidity is unanswerable at this point. How about this. I will not discriminate against you personally, how about I just make a rule that I can only answer posters with a 3 digit or above IQ? Sound fair?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

You make a lot of assumptions. All of them crazy.

1. You assume all conservatives are pro life.
    2. You assume I forced her into something.
    3. You assume anyone would leave someone for a mistake.
    4. You assume you aren't a piece of shit who trolls the internet 15 hours a day.

All of them invalid.
    you mean facts, right?

since everything ive said about you has been proven to be factual. even youve admitted to them.... eventually.

PickWinnerAllDay

you mean facts, right?

since everything ive said about you has been proven to be factual. even youve admitted to them.... eventually.

Wrong. Everything you have said is a lie and you know this. I don't know why SBR allows you to mooch off their website and troll it for 15 hours a day on top of it.

I guess they just like the hits. If they didn't care about hits, you'd have been banned after your 2nd post.

This is a sports gambling forum and you've never talked about sports gambling. How pathetic is that?

Do you troll other forums or is it just this one?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Never had one. Never will. She had a papsmear before we ever had unprotected sex and I saw the results. I protect my cokk.

You make a girl have a pap test before fukking her.
    You'll make a girl have an abortion.
    There are girls that see a kids money in the family and try to trap them. You are a "smart" kid, you made her have the abortion so she couldn't take the money you'd eventually earn 10 years down the road.

Just a random comment...no need for a response.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Your stupidity is unanswerable at this point. How about this. I will not discriminate against you personally, how about I just make a rule that I can only answer posters with a 3 digit or above IQ? Sound fair?
    you were willing to have a bastard child kerry?????? pretty simple yes or no will suffice

PickWinnerAllDay

Hey Crusty, we need some solid fades...

You ALWAYS DELIVER

Red Sox -130 LOSS
    Kershaw bargain of the year and then he gets lit up.

What else you got in your bag of tricks? The board needs a winner tonight pal.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    You make a girl have a pap test before fukking her.
    You'll make a girl have an abortion.
    There are girls that see a kids money in the family and try to trap them. You are a "smart" kid, you made her have the abortion so she couldn't take the money you'd eventually earn 10 years down the road.

Just a random comment...no need for a response.
    Interesting perspective, but I do hope you realize it is all conjecture.

PickWinnerAllDay

you were willing to have a bastard child kerry?????? pretty simple yes or no will suffice
    Kind of irrelevant considering it was her choice. Now that the relationship didn't work out, I guess I"m glad she made the choice that she did.

Ultimately, my hands are clean because I said it was her choice. I also don't think abortion is 100% wrong. If a woman or a couple knows they aren't ready, maybe it is the right choice. I won't judge others.

First ... 15161718192021 Last