1. #106
    5mike5
    NA$$$CAR
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-11
    Posts: 31,564
    Betpoints: 9248

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    Agree.

    Secretstash is blaming the victim, saying basically "You should have known in advance that they were crooks".
    Obviously he didn't or he wouldn't have played there.
    Not being able to see that is in no way his fault.

  2. #107
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,747
    Betpoints: 3652

    Why is everyone sticking up for this scammer. Seems he is the only person easystreet doesn't want to pay.

  3. #108
    Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-06
    Posts: 8,577
    Betpoints: 3561

    Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Why is everyone sticking up for this scammer. Seems he is the only person easystreet doesn't want to pay.
    Because in that dispute, the player did nothing wrong, and was mugged out of 46k. If you have evidence that this player is a scammer, present it, or quit with the scamming accusations.
    Points Awarded:

    prop gave Justin7 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  4. #109
    brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 409
    Betpoints: 10998

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    Agree.

    Secretstash is blaming the victim, saying basically "You should have known in advance that they were crooks".
    Obviously he didn't or he wouldn't have played there.
    Not being able to see that is in no way his fault.

    no, stash is saying he should had some common sense and smart , rather than let his greed or bot continue to pound away.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

  5. #110
    secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-29-10
    Posts: 14,877
    Betpoints: 12

    yea common sense would say keep an offshore balance under 5k with books not rated A or B imo

    i would never let my accounts get that high with a no name book which is what he thought ezstreet was at the time.

    he did it to northbet prior to that.. (thats a fact).. why doesnt he play with higher rated books? this still baffles me to this day....

    which is probably why people accused him of being banned at the higher up books.. no facts on this statement so it probably isnt true..

    but why didnt u just play at 5dimes/greek/betjm/betdsi/bookmaker/etc cory1111?

    thx

    -stash

  6. #111
    cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-10
    Posts: 1,921

    Secretstash since your auditioning to be my social director I will tell you. I was playing at Heritage Sports for over a year before EZstreet. At the time Alex Powers called up George his buddy(the manager/owner)at Heritage to see what kind of player I was. I still had an account at Heritage the time I was at Ezstreet. Mike was the manager at Heritage the time I was playing there. In my new Ezstreet thread coming up maybe ill show you my emails with Mikey.

  7. #112
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 18,795
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Because in that dispute, the player did nothing wrong, and was mugged out of 46k. If you have evidence that this player is a scammer, present it, or quit with the scamming accusations.

    J7, Most of us that believe cory scammed the book do so on the premise of common sense, or occams razor. Two pretty important facts here are that Cory1111 has a history of scamming and that Cory1111 played an average of 18 hands/minute of 5 card poker for 5 hours AND played perfect strategy for those 5 hours at that pace, unreal. In addition and of less importance, he refused to go to CR and attempt to replicate his performance for his $46k, why is that?

    You're doing the typical American attorney posturing and saying there needs to be concrete evidence and implying that circumstantial evidence is not enough and even you know that's bullshit. People get convicted all the time off of circumstantial evidence.

    So quit acting like this is some great travesty against Cory1111. He's lying in the bed he made. Some times your past really does catch up with you.

    Usually the most obvious answer is the correct one. For me, it's obvious.

    SBR's has motive for this as well.

    J7, is SBR trying to extort EZ STREET for $46k in exchange for sponsor money? A higher affiliate cut? To make an example to other books? Did one of your "A+" sponsors, I mean sportsbooks, influence this deabcle?

    J7, did you see the Pac v. Bradley fight? I bet you think Pac won, huh?
    Last edited by The Kraken; 06-12-12 at 04:57 PM.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/21/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  8. #113
    secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-29-10
    Posts: 14,877
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by cory1111 View Post
    Secretstash since your auditioning to be my social director I will tell you. I was playing at Heritage Sports for over a year before EZstreet. At the time Alex Powers called up George his buddy(the manager/owner)at Heritage to see what kind of player I was. I still had an account at Heritage the time I was at Ezstreet. Mike was the manager at Heritage the time I was playing there. In my new Ezstreet thread coming up maybe ill show you my emails with Mikey.
    i see. thx for answering and sure show the emails.

    powers left ezstreet a while back. not sure if he left on his own or got fired.. but they have totally changed staff over there.. i dont play there anymore really.. not sure if i will much ever either.. unless they got cash bonuses back

    -stash

  9. #114
    cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-10
    Posts: 1,921

    Kraken ,please next time try to post with some common sense and ounce of proof. Who is most of you(shills,employees or friends of EZ)? I will stop posting today forever if you can show the casino logs that I playedat EZstreet. Im still waiting. I even called the Smithsonian Institute to retrieve them, no sign of them. DONT WORRY EZSTREET'S PAST WILL CATCH UP TO THEM,IF IT HASNT ALREADY..........

  10. #115
    sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-09
    Posts: 4,516

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Because in that dispute, the player did nothing wrong, and was mugged out of 46k. If you have evidence that this player is a scammer, present it, or quit with the scamming accusations.
    People have a freedom of speech and unless you can come out and prove that their accusations are false, they should have a right to say whatever they want.

    You do not know what others know about Cory and his history at Youwager, Northbet, and Bookmaker so unless you can openly come out and prove that Cory has not done anything at these books that could have been seen as an attempt to defraud them than you should not be able to tell anybody what they can and can not say. The Definition of what constitutes a "scam" also varies greatly from one to another.

  11. #116
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 18,795
    Betpoints: 37

    Cory ill let yours be the last word between us. Honestly this is old news and nothing new has developed. Everything being said in this thread has already been said in the other one.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/21/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  12. #117
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,747
    Betpoints: 3652

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Because in that dispute, the player did nothing wrong, and was mugged out of 46k. If you have evidence that this player is a scammer, present it, or quit with the scamming accusations.
    Ok hows this work for u? How come easystreet has payed everyone else except cory?? Your right i have no concrete evidence that he is a scammer but i put 2 and 2 together, as i haven't said anything about this until i tryed them out for myself, requested and received payments from them. Someone is lying here and u know where im leaning.
    Secretstash is right why on earth would u leave so much $ in a lower rated book like this, most i would leave is a few thousand.

  13. #118
    Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-06
    Posts: 8,577
    Betpoints: 3561

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    People have a freedom of speech and unless you can come out and prove that their accusations are false, they should have a right to say whatever they want.

    You do not know what others know about Cory and his history at Youwager, Northbet, and Bookmaker so unless you can openly come out and prove that Cory has not done anything at these books that could have been seen as an attempt to defraud them than you should not be able to tell anybody what they can and can not say. The Definition of what constitutes a "scam" also varies greatly from one to another.
    If you post something here that is insulting to another user, you better be able to prove it. If not, it is defamatory. I'm so sick of these posts on the topic of Cory/EZ, I will hand out infractions at the blink of an eye, and not just for Cory bashers. I think I've given Cory a couple as well.
    Points Awarded:

    prop gave Justin7 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  14. #119
    cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-10
    Posts: 1,921

    Because cory won $46k and to easystreet thats a large amount they dont have.... And the same reason i think when you put 2 and 2 together legion36 you got 3?

  15. #120
    Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-06
    Posts: 8,577
    Betpoints: 3561

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    J7, Most of us that believe cory scammed the book do so on the premise of common sense, or occams razor.
    To you know what Occam's Razor stands for? The most obvious explanation is correct. So which is more likely: a book couldn't pay a player that got lucky, or a degenerate gambler spent 1000's of dollars building a bot that played a -EV game so he could lose more?

    Oh wait. There is the conspiracy theory from TheRx. Does your obvious explanation include Cory "overwhelming the random number generator"?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Two pretty important facts here are that Cory1111 has a history of scamming and that Cory1111 played an average of 18 hands/minute of 5 card poker for 5 hours AND played perfect strategy for those 5 hours at that pace, unreal.
    Do you understand the difference between a fact and an allegation? Ez Street *claimed* that Cory had scammed a gazillion books. I could not confirm any scams, and no other book provided evidence. EZ Street *claimed* that Cory played perfectly. I think his longest stretch was 2.5 hours or so, not 5. But forget that. Did he play perfectly? Look at the hand history. Oh wait! EZ had that, and won't show the actual play of the hands. Occam's Razor: why would EZ refuse to give the actual hand play?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    In addition and of less importance, he refused to go to CR and attempt to replicate his performance for his $46k, why is that?
    And your explanation suggests you are either mentally challenged, or an EZ Street employee. But we can resolve this: will you fly to Costa Rica and take an IQ test and a lie detector test?


    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You're doing the typical American attorney posturing and saying there needs to be concrete evidence and implying that circumstantial evidence is not enough and even you know that's bullshit. People get convicted all the time off of circumstantial evidence.
    If you are going to steal 46k claiming fraud, you better damn well prove your position. On fraud claims, it isn't just "preponderance of the evidence" -- the standard is much higher. And EZ didn't even have convincing circumstantial evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    SBR's has motive for this as well.

    J7, is SBR trying to extort EZ STREET for $46k in exchange for sponsor money? A higher affiliate cut? To make an example to other books? Did one of your "A+" sponsors, I mean sportsbooks, influence this deabcle?

    J7, did you see the Pac v. Bradley fight? I bet you think Pac won, huh?
    SBR's motive is simple: make sure players are treated fairly. I handled every aspect of this dispute. In this, and others, there has never been a discussion of paying SBR for a more favorable result (although quite a few players have offered to pay me, which I have always refused).

    I actually bet on Bradly. But that doesn't change my objectivity, as I was clearly a beneficiary of a screw-job.
    Ticket Details : # 45317555-1
    Wager Type : Money Line
    Wager Status : WinRisk / To Win Amount : 500.00 / 1,790.00(USD)
    Accepted : 6/5/2012 5:37AM - PST


    Won : 1,790.00
    Amount Paid : 2290.00

    Points Awarded:

    prop gave Justin7 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  16. #121
    Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-06
    Posts: 8,577
    Betpoints: 3561

    Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Ok hows this work for u? How come easystreet has payed everyone else except cory?? Your right i have no concrete evidence that he is a scammer but i put 2 and 2 together, as i haven't said anything about this until i tryed them out for myself, requested and received payments from them. Someone is lying here and u know where im leaning.
    Secretstash is right why on earth would u leave so much $ in a lower rated book like this, most i would leave is a few thousand.
    I've seen similar business models with other low-rated books. Pay 99% of the players. Stiff the 1% that are the biggest winners, and you cut your payouts by 50%.
    Points Awarded:

    prop gave Justin7 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  17. #122
    sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-09
    Posts: 4,516

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    If you post something here that is insulting to another user, you better be able to prove it. If not, it is defamatory. I'm so sick of these posts on the topic of Cory/EZ, I will hand out infractions at the blink of an eye, and not just for Cory bashers. I think I've given Cory a couple as well.

    It is said that a person's mere opinion, as opposed to an allegation of fact, cannot give rise to an action for defamation.


    Where a statement is found to be a "fair comment on a matter of public interest", the statement will not ordinarily support an action for defamation. For example, if the mayor of a town is involved in a corruption scandal, the expression of an opinion that you believe the allegations are credible is not likely to support a defamation action against you.
    I really don't see any way that you could cry defamation and punish posters for stating their opinion.

    I really don't see how you could establish whether or not those on the forum are actually slandering Cory's name or if they have information that you do not.

    I would go as far as saying that handing out infractions for those calling Cory a scammer (which you can not prove nor confirm as truth or not) would be nothing more than an RX style of editing the forum to support your position and personal belief. I would think that as a supposed non biased review site that it would be harmful to the reputation of SBR to show bias.

    Shari91 called me a "shill" a few weeks ago, do I have a defamation suit against SBR for a moderator calling me a shill?

    SBR chooses to allow Cory1111 to spam the board if posters attacking his credibility is harmful to the agenda SBR could easily tell Cory1111 not to spam the board.

  18. #123
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 8,560
    Betpoints: 5575

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I'm so sick of these posts on the topic of Cory/EZ

    Don't you think you're partly to blame for this? Afterall, you handed over your EZ video/thread to Cory and let him continuously bump it with the same mind-numbing, misleading message for several months. Maybe we're sick of it too. Instead of threatening infractions, why don't you insist on new info being presented by Cory instead of the repetitive BS. Thank God Shari had enough common sense to finally lock the J7/Cory1111 marathon attack thread of EZ.

  19. #124
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,747
    Betpoints: 3652

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I've seen similar business models with other low-rated books. Pay 99% of the players. Stiff the 1% that are the biggest winners, and you cut your payouts by 50%.
    See u have me all wrong, i respect everything u do here at SBR for all the players. But i will say what needs to be said about books that i use if im paid i will say im paid if i ever get stiffed then i will post that also. Now u have this guy Cory and u have everyone else that plays or played at easystreet, so seriously what do u do here? Also your sick of this Cory thing and so am i, u got a poster who started this thread asking for advice and now Cory completey messed up this thread with his issue again.

  20. #125
    Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-06
    Posts: 8,577
    Betpoints: 3561

    Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    See u have me all wrong, i respect everything u do here at SBR for all the players. But i will say what needs to be said about books that i use if im paid i will say im paid if i ever get stiffed then i will post that also. Now u have this guy Cory and u have everyone else that plays or played at easystreet, so seriously what do u do here? Also your sick of this Cory thing and so am i, u got a poster who started this thread asking for advice and now Cory completey messed up this thread with his issue again.
    The problem is... a book whose business model is to stiff a big winner in the past is at high risk of doing it again. If you beat EZ fairly out of 1-2k, I bet they pay you. If you beat them out of 100k, I think you don't get paid. Most people don't get the big hit... but how many people make bets, hoping to get the big hit?
    Points Awarded:

    prop gave Justin7 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  21. #126
    sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-09
    Posts: 4,516

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    The problem is... a book whose business model is to stiff a big winner in the past is at high risk of doing it again. If you beat EZ fairly out of 1-2k, I bet they pay you. If you beat them out of 100k, I think you don't get paid. Most people don't get the big hit... but how many people make bets, hoping to get the big hit?
    You feel so strongly about this but you did not make any attempt to halt the publication of your book in which you recommend players to play at BetUS

  22. #127
    Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-06
    Posts: 8,577
    Betpoints: 3561

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    You feel so strongly about this but you did not make any attempt to halt the publication of your book in which you recommend players to play at BetUS
    I feel frustrated, not strongly.

    People used to say "Cigarettes don't cause cancer" despite overwhelming evidence. I read the studies, and shook my head in disgust at the arguments made by big money, and the continued marketing of "Low Tar" cigarettes which will kill you just as fast.

    Groups say "Man does not contribute to global warming". I read the studies, and am disgusted at how big money spins this issue. There is no real scientific debate on this issue, but it remains cloudy in the public's eye. Not due to science, but because of confusion funded by big money.

    And then someone says "Cory used a bot to scam EZStreet". I spent an inordinate amount of time looking at every detail that was offered. There was no motive for Cory to Bot. There was no proof, and even the "circumstantial" evidence was crap. I spoke to 4 pro players, and none of them had any trouble duplicating Cory's speed. Even one of the players at the EZ contest duplicated his speed. EZ Street mugged Cory, clear and simple. There was no scam, no charge back risk, no bot. Just a pure and simple mugging. So WTF can't people understand facts and logic?

    BetUS. At the time I sent the book to the publisher, the statement was accurate, although I wouldn't write the same thing about them if I wrote a book today. But BetUS and EZ Street are very, very different. BetUS's problems seem to be caused by random acts of stupidity. EZ Street's come from one clusterfudge where they couldn't pay a player.
    Points Awarded:

    prop gave Justin7 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  23. #128
    Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-31-06
    Posts: 8,577
    Betpoints: 3561

    Oh, and to be fair.. EZStreet has been professional, discussed other disputes with me, and not had any real issues since the Cory dispute. In that aspect, they are similar to Sportsbook.com -- a flawless record for the last couple years, and precise and professional in handling disputes, but neither will address the older problem(s).
    Points Awarded:

    prop gave Justin7 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  24. #129
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,747
    Betpoints: 3652

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Oh, and to be fair.. EZStreet has been professional, discussed other disputes with me, and not had any real issues since the Cory dispute. In that aspect, they are similar to Sportsbook.com -- a flawless record for the last couple years, and precise and professional in handling disputes, but neither will address the older problem(s).
    Ok why don't u do this? There have been a number of people just recently that were fired from Easy that moved to another book, im sure u can get the truth out of them off the record, managers and all.

  25. #130
    cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-10
    Posts: 1,921

    Legion why dont you do this? Get my casino logs(if not already altered),and that will show all. Seriously, ask yourself why didnt Ez show them, because they knew I never played perfect and at the speed they made up. You want Justin to ask by word of mouth? What is this 3rd grade?

  26. #131
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,747
    Betpoints: 3652

    Quote Originally Posted by cory1111 View Post
    Legion why dont you do this? Get my casino logs(if not already altered),and that will show all. Seriously, ask yourself why didnt Ez show them, because they knew I never played perfect and at the speed they made up. You want Justin to ask by word of mouth? What is this 3rd grade?
    Whats the point, i feel for on your loss but i also know i got paid with ease from them. Also why haven't u gone too them and done the things they told u to do there? If i was in that situation u better be damn sure u know im going there to do everything they said provided im innocent, 46k is alot of $ to me. I know its pretty extreme to ask u to take a lie detector test but if that is your best way to prove yourself why haven't u done it.

  27. #132
    cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-10
    Posts: 1,921

    No one should have to fly to a 3rd world county and take a lie detector test(especially in the gambling world). We all know EZ would of fixed the test is some way or ask me a question that did not benefit me. If Ez is saying I played so fast and so perfect why did they show the casino logs(plain and simple). And I am sure you probably did get paid with ease because you werent even close to a $46k payout.

  28. #133
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,747
    Betpoints: 3652

    Quote Originally Posted by cory1111 View Post
    No one should have to fly to a 3rd world county and take a lie detector test(especially in the gambling world). We all know EZ would of fixed the test is some way or ask me a question that did not benefit me. If Ez is saying I played so fast and so perfect why did they show the casino logs(plain and simple). And I am sure you probably did get paid with ease because you werent even close to a $46k payout.
    Im sure SBR would help u and go with u to close this matter if u ever decided to go. And notice how i told u this was extreme to ask of someone but if its your only option to get paid at the moment whats the hold up?

  29. #134
    cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-10
    Posts: 1,921

    SBR advised me not to go if you must know(and please ask them). I am sure most people on this forum(s) would say the same thing. Wizard of Odds had something set up in Vegas and Ez was against it. Dont you think I want this to end? I even called EZstreet to settle this and never got a call back. If they think this is a good business situation good luck to them. EOG had them up as a banner and the next day it went down. Did EZ think this would go away and they would be rated higher?

  30. #135
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,747
    Betpoints: 3652

    Quote Originally Posted by cory1111 View Post
    SBR advised me not to go if you must know(and please ask them). I am sure most people on this forum(s) would say the same thing. Wizard of Odds had something set up in Vegas and Ez was against it. Dont you think I want this to end? I even called EZstreet to settle this and never got a call back. If they think this is a good business situation good luck to them. EOG had them up as a banner and the next day it went down. Did EZ think this would go away and they would be rated higher?
    SBR advised u not to go LOL, whos $ is it yours or theirs? I mean your turning down your only option and who gets screwed u not them because they advised u not to go get your $. Not saying they are wrong with it but i would want my damn $ if i know im telling the truth, even if i have to settle for half.
    Also Cory maybe this will help u out, they just recently fired the whole staff. Why not try again to work something out or have someone else have another look into it?

  31. #136
    cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-10
    Posts: 1,921

    Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Why is everyone sticking up for this scammer. Seems he is the only person easystreet doesn't want to pay.
    Legion,first you say this now your trying to help me? Am I on candid camera here? And yes I am very aware whats going on at EZstreet, and like I said I tried calling them directly, no call back. I'll say it again I want this done and finished. I would call my best friend Wilheim to help me out but hes MIA, do you have his phone number? Just from the business side, why would they want to lose potential customers from here or any other forum with this negative press(and we all know they lost potential customers from this debacle)? And I didnt turn down anything, I was never offered anything from Ezstreet(at least anything legit).

  32. #137
    KEdge2k
    KEdge2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-09
    Posts: 240
    Betpoints: 2513

    EZ Street robbed this dude. Shame on them. As a fellow attorney, I think Justin is handling this correctly.
    Points Awarded:

    prop gave KEdge2k 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  33. #138
    relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-15-06
    Posts: 2,979

    always long lasting threads with this subject --- good -- people need to be reminded about the theft of a players funds------------forever, or until the scam book,in this case easystreet, finally pays or closes. they will never pay but may close. so a good reminder every few months may save someone else from being ripped off or at least cut into deposits at easystreet. i know i was ready to try them out until this happened. i also have no reason (or common sense) to think cory is definately a scammer. but that woud not make any difference to this particular case anyways, has nothing to do with scamming this book, only accusations about other books, and only accusations, no proof by easystreet or anyone else. eaststreet=lying,cheating,covering up,useless s o b's. thanks to justin we know what happened. how can easystreet be defended by anyone. their not all easystreet shills. i just don't get being on easystreet's side on this.
    Points Awarded:

    prop gave relaaxx 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  34. #139
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 8,560
    Betpoints: 5575

    It's not so much about being on EZ's side as it is revealing another side. Many of us have had pleasant experiences with EZ; I know I did. Why shouldn't we be able to post about it w/o being called shills or liars?

  35. #140
    cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-10
    Posts: 1,921

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    The problem is... a book whose business model is to stiff a big winner in the past is at high risk of doing it again. If you beat EZ fairly out of 1-2k, I bet they pay you. If you beat them out of 100k, I think you don't get paid. Most people don't get the big hit... but how many people make bets, hoping to get the big hit?
    HH,
    post your wonderful experiences with EZ, no one is telling you not too, but when I make aware to the new posters what happen to me it bothers you. Its amazing how you can dish it out,but when someone calls you something and says anything about Ezstreet your all sensitive.

First 1234567 ... Last
Top