1. #211
    cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-10
    Posts: 1,921

    Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    I read his opinion and i care what he has to say, i hope that counts. Actually to be totally honest he is 1 of the posters here that made me try out easystreet, nothing but good things so far. Thanks Hedgehog!!!!
    Dont worry its fine Legion,
    what I heard is HH made you tryout a lot more than just EZstreet. Details I rather not discuss.

  2. #212
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 8,548
    Betpoints: 5527

    Legions: You're welcome.

    cory: Why do you attack posters that report positive experiences about EZ?

  3. #213
    PLA
    PLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-12
    Posts: 212
    Betpoints: 306

    This thread does not need to go on and on again. We have enough of it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: taxer

  4. #214
    cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-10
    Posts: 1,921

    First of all I dont start these word of the mouth attacks. And HH, why do you follow my threads, not one day ,but everyday? Are u infatuated with me because you have a comment each and everytime I make a post? I couldnt care less what goes on in your life, nor in your gambling world. Your the one who has the issues, but thats funny that you try to twist it around.

  5. #215
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,747
    Betpoints: 3580

    Quote Originally Posted by cory1111 View Post
    Dont worry its fine Legion,
    what I heard is HH made you tryout a lot more than just EZstreet. Details I rather not discuss.
    True your very right that i tried out more books because of him, but isn't this an Easystreet thread so i don't feel the need to bring other books involved in this thread. Look if Hedgehog says a book is good and pays i believe him as i know he uses them from experience and i trust him, i also trust other good posters here in which i have found plenty of good books i have become very fond of. There is no need for u to worry about which books i use, i use alot of them and u will find me in all of each threads posting my hands on experience with them.

  6. #216
    cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-10
    Posts: 1,921

    Legion whoever said I was mentioning other sportsbooks? You and your EZ lovers,(damn you can start a group) love to put words in my mouth. Hedgehog, also condones Sandusky from the sound of his other posts. Are you going to be fond of Sandusky too? And trust me definitely not worried which books you use, because if your taste is Ez then I can imagine what the other ones are.

  7. #217
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 8,548
    Betpoints: 5527

    Quote Originally Posted by cory1111 View Post
    Legion whoever said I was mentioning other sportsbooks? You and your EZ lovers,(damn you can start a group) love to put words in my mouth. Hedgehog, also condones Sandusky from the sound of his other posts. Are you going to be fond of Sandusky too? And trust me definitely not worried which books you use, because if your taste is Ez then I can imagine what the other ones are.
    Wrong. I said he and you seem to get accused a lot and both of you claim to be innocent. Talk about twisting things.....guess that's what scammers (and pedifiles) do.

  8. #218
    skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-08
    Posts: 1,912
    Betpoints: 2820

    EZ Street farts on cakes!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tommygun

  9. #219
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,747
    Betpoints: 3580

    Quote Originally Posted by skrtelfan View Post
    EZ Street farts on cakes!
    Seriously who says this???

  10. #220
    tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-10
    Posts: 2,242
    Betpoints: 387

    Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Why do u even say something when u don't even know for sure, i mean i don't even know for sure so how can i say that they lied or not. What i do know for sure is that everyone in there data base of customers except Cory seems to have said they have been paid, including me. See u can't even say this because u don't play there right? So whos the real idiot here?
    You really are a moron, do you want me to send you the link or are you able to use the forum by yourself. Also try reading this thread from the very start to realise what you are saying.

  11. #221
    tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-10
    Posts: 2,242
    Betpoints: 387

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Tommy, i heard you raped a few kids and served some time for it.
    I heard you still play at EZ

  12. #222
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 18,765
    Betpoints: 368

    Why do you even have an opinion on this matter? Just sit this one out Tommy and choose your wars more wisely. Before having such negative opinions about a book, try playing there at least once.

    Plenty of us have been there for years without any problems. Also, J7 even has said that with new management they're working with SBR on solving some problems.
    Last edited by The Kraken; 06-20-12 at 01:18 AM.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  13. #223
    tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-10
    Posts: 2,242
    Betpoints: 387

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Why do you even have an opinion on this matter? Just sit this one out Tommy and choose your wars more wisely. Before having such negative opinions about a book, try playing there at least once.

    Plenty of us have been there for years without any problems. Also, J7 even has said that with new management they're working with SBR on solving some problems.
    have played there re-read the thread.
    New management, so is the new management going to pay their $46,000 debt?

  14. #224
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 18,765
    Betpoints: 368

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post


    Yes I do have an account there for a laugh after I had a $25 free play, the site alone was enough to put me off, spelling mistakes, crap odds, and a badly designed website. Saw no use for me to play there, especially as I don't live in the USA.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post


    never asked for a free play buddy, it was sent to me in an email, get your facts right.

    once again I see no reason to play there as I can use betfair,smarkets,pinnacle.
    Nothing in your posts suggest you have ever made a play there. You clearly state that you opened an account after you received a $25 free play but based on "spelling errors and crap odds" you saw no use to play there. So after having re-read the thread, based on your words, I still am under the impression you have never played there.

    Regardless, they gave you a free play nor have you ever been stiffed. Yet a majority of your posts are defamatory. Again, until you actually play there, please keep your baseless opinions to yourself.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  15. #225
    tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-10
    Posts: 2,242
    Betpoints: 387

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Nothing in your posts suggest you have ever made a play there. You clearly state that you opened an account after you received a $25 free play but based on "spelling errors and crap odds" you saw no use to play there. So after having re-read the thread, based on your words, I still am under the impression you have never played there.

    Regardless, they gave you a free play nor have you ever been stiffed. Yet a majority of your posts are defamatory. Again, until you actually play there, please keep your baseless opinions to yourself.
    I was referring to the professionalism of the site, and I still have an account there to which I could play if needed. And my posts are defamatory based on the facts of their lies and stiffing of a player that was able to run up a large balance.

  16. #226
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 18,765
    Betpoints: 368

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post

    have played there re-read the thread.
    New management, so is the new management going to pay their $46,000 debt?
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post

    I was referring to the professionalism of the site, and I still have an account there to which I could play if needed. And my posts are defamatory based on the facts of their lies and stiffing of a player that was able to run up a large balance.
    So first you tell me you have played there and to re-read the thread.

    So, I re-read the thread and call you out on being a liar.

    You then basically admit to lying about having played there by responding "I still have an account there to which I could play if needed."

    Why not just admit from the beginning that you have an account there with a free play in it but have never played there? Why would anyone lie about playing at a book? Just weird.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  17. #227
    tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-10
    Posts: 2,242
    Betpoints: 387

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    So first you tell me you have played there and to re-read the thread.

    So, I re-read the thread and call you out on being a liar.

    You then basically admit to lying about having played there by responding "I still have an account there to which I could play if needed."

    Why not just admit from the beginning that you have an account there with a free play in it but have never played there? Why would anyone lie about playing at a book? Just weird.
    wtf are you talking about, I never said I did not wager you knob. I said I found no need to play there, correct.

    I think you should go back to pretending you are people's ghosts.

  18. #228
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 18,765
    Betpoints: 368

    Just realized this was cross linked to a sub forum. Im out.
    Last edited by The Kraken; 06-20-12 at 08:21 AM.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  19. #229
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,747
    Betpoints: 3580

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Nothing in your posts suggest you have ever made a play there. You clearly state that you opened an account after you received a $25 free play but based on "spelling errors and crap odds" you saw no use to play there. So after having re-read the thread, based on your words, I still am under the impression you have never played there.

    Regardless, they gave you a free play nor have you ever been stiffed. Yet a majority of your posts are defamatory. Again, until you actually play there, please keep your baseless opinions to yourself.
    Do u see what we are dealing with here? If this guy put any remote action in this place he would be able to see for himself. But he instead decides to talk about playing there from a $25 freebet and hasen't even cashed there. Then he calls me out that he plays there when i went on what he was saying before earlier in this thread, calls me names and tells me to reread his posts- actually glad i didn't because i woulda got mad for waisting my time. All in all tommygun has no actual betting experience to even open his mouth about easystreet.

  20. #230
    cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-10
    Posts: 1,921

    Legion, in all honesty you dont need betting experience at EZ to know how they run their daily operations. Lets say tommygun never played at EZ(or maybe he did), either way he has followed my threads from day one and has seen all the pros and cons that Justin7 and myself have or was presented with. He has as much right as anyone else to speak his mind and say how he feels. I would say about 65% of posters make comments each day about sportsbooks that they have never played out, should they shut their mouths too?

  21. #231
    tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-10
    Posts: 2,242
    Betpoints: 387

    Legions your comments are invalid is there a fukkin book on this planet you do not shill for?
    I swear you must be an ambassador for the Offshore Industry. You are a moron.

  22. #232
    tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-10
    Posts: 2,242
    Betpoints: 387

    Cory111 is it true you are a millionaire?

  23. #233
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 8,548
    Betpoints: 5527

    Of course everyone has the right to post their feelings about any Book. Still, I give more weight to the opinions of people who actually played there and requested payouts. Those people know first hand, and the overwhelming majority of them played fairly and were paid promptly--and often free of charge.

  24. #234
    tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-10
    Posts: 2,242
    Betpoints: 387

    Hedgehog, how did Cory not play fairly?

  25. #235
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 8,548
    Betpoints: 5527

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    Hedgehog, how did Cory not play fairly?
    If I respond, Justin7 will hit me up with another infraction. Ask him why he can no longer play at EZ, Northbet, Heritage and who knows how many other Books. You'll likely get his standard "No Comment" response.

  26. #236
    cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-10
    Posts: 1,921

    HH, do say these dumb things for attention? Why I dont play at EZstreet(because they dont pay) and I dont like throwing my money away like some people? As for Northbet, they told me after they paid me I can no longer play there. As for Heritage, if you read (if you can read)my post about 2 pages ago, the owner, Roger was friends with Alex Powers, the manager of EZ at the time of my fiasco. Heritage, along with other sportsbooks blacklisted me after this fiasco, because I am sure EZ called everyone up telling them that I supposedly cheated. Hedgehog, answer me this wise one, why are you concerned with my life? And for someone that doesnt play at EZ anymore(from your words), you really love to defend them.

  27. #237
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 8,548
    Betpoints: 5527

    EZ Street DOES pay--just not you. Your excuse for be being tossed from Heritage is lame. No Book is going to boot an $80k loser as you claim based on a friendship. Total bullshit. And it's just a coincidence that you had a 15k casino dispute with Northbet prior to EZ? Also, this "all the other Books won't let me play because of EZ" is BS as well.

    So do we believe the countless number of happily paid players or the lone complainer with a checkered past (to put it mildly)? Real tough call on this one.

  28. #238
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,747
    Betpoints: 3580

    Quote Originally Posted by cory1111 View Post
    Legion, in all honesty you dont need betting experience at EZ to know how they run their daily operations. Lets say tommygun never played at EZ(or maybe he did), either way he has followed my threads from day one and has seen all the pros and cons that Justin7 and myself have or was presented with. He has as much right as anyone else to speak his mind and say how he feels. I would say about 65% of posters make comments each day about sportsbooks that they have never played out, should they shut their mouths too?
    Im not saying not to say stuff about books but in this case why say a book is bad and act like u have played there and had a bad experience when u know u have nothing to offer but your opinion here.

  29. #239
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,747
    Betpoints: 3580

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    Legions your comments are invalid is there a fukkin book on this planet you do not shill for?
    I swear you must be an ambassador for the Offshore Industry. You are a moron.
    My comments are totally relevant to every thing that i post about books. I said before and i will say it again that i post my experience with the books that i use just like in this thread everything i posted was about my dealings with easy and all + so far.
    If u want to call a moron that makes a living doing this go right ahead or if u want to accept advice in this forum just like i do when i don't know the answer to something u will come out ahead in the end, but until that time why act like u know everything when your totally wrong about easystreet.

  30. #240
    Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-17-10
    Posts: 2,747
    Betpoints: 3580

    Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    EZ Street DOES pay--just not you. Your excuse for be being tossed from Heritage is lame. No Book is going to boot an $80k loser as you claim based on a friendship. Total bullshit. And it's just a coincidence that you had a 15k casino dispute with Northbet prior to EZ? Also, this "all the other Books won't let me play because of EZ" is BS as well.

    So do we believe the countless number of happily paid players or the lone complainer with a checkered past (to put it mildly)? Real tough call on this one.
    Well if he is blacklisted at other books also they don't just do that for no reason, its probably because everything that happened was true im not buying it. No other list of good books will just do this without good reason.

  31. #241
    skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-08
    Posts: 1,912
    Betpoints: 2820

    Even if there was 100% proof Cory had played dishonestly at other books, I would still not play at EZ Street. His play was not consistent with charge backs or bot play, and they told so many blatant lies about his play that I would never want to play at such a book. If they offered me a +EV VP bonus I could probably play through it at a very quick speed and make few errors at JoB as JoB strategy is pretty simple, so who's to say they wouldn't use the same excuses to avoid paying me?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5, and prop

  32. #242
    cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-10
    Posts: 1,921

    Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    EZ Street DOES pay--just not you. Your excuse for be being tossed from Heritage is lame. No Book is going to boot an $80k loser as you claim based on a friendship. Total bullshit. And it's just a coincidence that you had a 15k casino dispute with Northbet prior to EZ? Also, this "all the other Books won't let me play because of EZ" is BS as well.

    So do we believe the countless number of happily paid players or the lone complainer with a checkered past (to put it mildly)? Real tough call on this one.

    HH, if you dont believe me why did you ask the question in the first place? And you really think I care what you think of me? You do amuse me though. Remember your the one who keeps following my everyday posts, not the other way around. I am trying to convey a message to new posters about EZ, not talk and socialize with you. You want a friend go look somewhere else, I have enough.

  33. #243
    the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-08-07
    Posts: 1,241

    You want a friend go look somewhere else, I have enough.

    Yeah, because the 'friend market' for a fat, unemployed slob who sits on the computer all day trying different scams on books is BOOMING. Sure. You tell em, Cory.

  34. #244
    cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-10
    Posts: 1,921

    Orangekat, didnt know you had Xray eyes? I will say this for certain, if you look as good my left nut you would be lucky,hows that? An unemployed ha, some of us dont choose to work,or maybe I dont have too. Are you still mad at me that I fired you after the bad job you did on my pool?

  35. #245
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 8,548
    Betpoints: 5527

    Quote Originally Posted by cory1111 View Post
    Orangekat, didnt know you had Xray eyes? I will say this for certain, if you look as good my left nut you would be lucky,hows that? An unemployed ha, some of us dont choose to work,or maybe I dont have too. Are you still mad at me that I fired you after the bad job you did on my pool?
    The way I hear it is that he quit after his paycheck bounced.

First ... 45678 Last
Top