View Poll Results: Who would you vote for if the election was held today?

Voters
189. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

95 50.26%
  • Gingrich

70 37.04%
  • Undecided

24 12.70%
    infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Gingrich is 10x the candidate that sad ass Obama is...can't believe anyone would still vote for him....

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

Fuching Bush ruined this country and i will never vote for a republican again

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post

What if Ron Paul were the GOP nominee?

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Ignorance is bliss they say

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    What if Ron Paul were the GOP nominee?
    The senile Ron Paul or is there another one i don't know about?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Neocons will never understand that their particular brand of politics is despised by most Americans.

Gingrich can never be president. He's too controversial, has way too much baggage, and is way too divisive.

Obama will wipe the floor with him-as we're seeing now here on SBR with this poll.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    He will .. he is concentrating his campaign on New Hampshire ....
    Newt will fade big time after he wins Iowa in a landslide .. and Huntsman will surge ... (but Romney will still grab the nomination eventually)
    I hope this happens... I'll vote huntsman over Obama in a minute.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

wow, this is choice that the US has to offer? I thought u guys were supposed to be the leader of the free world.
    Obama wins 55% of the vote.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    The senile Ron Paul or is there another one i don't know about?

If Ron Paul is senile, then I guess that makes everyone else in the GOP field retarded.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Neocons will never understand that their particular brand of politics is despised by most Americans. Gingrich can never be president. He's too controversial, has way too much baggage, and is way too divisive. Obama will wipe the floor with him-as we're seeing now here on SBR with this poll.
    You can't be that naive can you?

Obama was every bit as NOT electable in '08 as Gingrich will ever be...all the hipsters just didn't care and buried their heads in the sand.

And yeah, you're right, a poll of 60 SBR degenerates, who, by being sports bettors in general are already pre-deposed to being Democratic as a group regardless, is a GREAT indicator of how Obama will do against a seasoned and knowledgeable politics veteran in Gingrich...never-mind what you think about Gingrich, his experience alone will make Obama have to bring his A game to look respectable in a debate.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Obama will wipe the floor with him-as we're seeing now here on SBR with this poll.
    "Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

I hope you find a book that will take a bet on that. Only a fool would bet that.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    "Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

I hope you find a book that will take a bet on that. Only a fool would bet that.

The people on this website are reflective of the books. Go ahead and find a book that gives favorable odds on newt beating Obama and I'll put my house on it in a second.

DwightShrute

The people on this website are reflective of the books. Go ahead and find a book that gives favorable odds on newt beating Obama and I'll put my house on it in a second.
    then you can sleep in a tent outside occupy Denver

What can the worst president in the history of the US possibly debate on? It can't be the last 3 years of him presidency? How bout the time he served as senator in Illinois? How bout all those campaign promises he made? I have at least 30 more I can post against your 83 unfounded and dismisses violations.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 12-08-11 at 11:41 AM.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

You're spot on Dwight...as usual w/ your political verbiage.

smoke a bowl

If Ron Paul is senile, then I guess that makes everyone else in the GOP field retarded.

Not gonna argue with you there lol. I'm just saying the man is 76 yrs old currently, will be 5 months into his 78th year before his 1st day in office. Just feels a little old to me.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    You can't be that naive can you?

Obama was every bit as NOT electable in '08 as Gingrich will ever be...all the hipsters just didn't care and buried their heads in the sand.

And yeah, you're right, a poll of 60 SBR degenerates, who, by being sports bettors in general are already pre-deposed to being Democratic as a group regardless, is a GREAT indicator of how Obama will do against a seasoned and knowledgeable politics veteran in Gingrich...never-mind what you think about Gingrich, his experience alone will make Obama have to bring his A game to look respectable in a debate.

Obama was not electable in 08? Put down that crack pipe bruh. Obama ran circles around McCain and his equally ridiculous running mate, Palin.

Neocons still don't understand. They get pummeled by Obama the first time around and here they are again trying to nominate someone who's actually worse than McCain is in Gingrich.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Not gonna argue with you there lol. I'm just saying the man is 76 yrs old currently, will be 5 months into his 78th year before his 1st day in office. Just feels a little old to me.

At 76, he has a better, more thoughtful understanding of the economy than all the other GOP candidates combined.

His plan that he put forth is light years ahead of everyone else including Obama.

Maybe we need someone with his experience. Instead of looking at his age as a negative, look at it positively.

smoke a bowl

At 76, he has a better, more thoughtful understanding of the economy than all the other GOP candidates combined.

His plan that he put forth is light years ahead of everyone else including Obama.

Maybe we need someone with his experience. Instead of looking at his age as a negative, look at it positively.
    He might have the best ideas in the world but if he's too old to remember them in 6 months or too old to live through your 1st 4 year team in office (no 77 year old person can be too big of a favorite to accomplish this) what's the difference?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

What can the worst president in the history of the US possibly debate on? It can't be the last 3 years of him presidency? How bout the time he served as senator in Illinois? How bout all those campaign promises he made? I have at least 30 more I can post against your 83 unfounded and dismisses violations.

How about all the ethics violations Newt has? How about all of his hypocrisy? How about the fact that he argued strongly against individual mandates on health care, then got paid by health care companies to argue for them, and he did so happily?

How about the fact that he is a liar, a fraud, a warmonger, and an advocate of a police state?

Obama may be bad, but compared to Newt I'll take Obama any day.

From going by this website, so would the vast majority of SBR.
    Points Awarded:

golfrulz gave PhillyFlyers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

this costa rican Canadian says Obama is the worst president by just serving three years and that he was given a economy that was a leading to another depression....

Go listen to limbaugh, and learn something.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

He might have the best ideas in the world but if he's too old to remember them in 6 months or too old to live through your 1st 4 year team in office (no 77 year old person can be too big of a favorite to accomplish this) what's the difference?

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Obama was not electable in 08? Put down that crack pipe bruh. Obama ran circles around McCain and his equally ridiculous running mate, Palin. Neocons still don't understand. They get pummeled by Obama the first time around and here they are again trying to nominate someone who's actually worse than McCain is in Gingrich.
    I don't think you know what "electable" means Philly...might want to check on that before you say ignorant things

DwightShrute

From going by this website, so would the vast majority of SBR.
    shocker

SBR may be a great site for sports and info on books but obviously not a lot of people that understand politics. Or actually maybe they do. They want free stuff without working for it so of course Obama would be their choice.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

I don't think you know what "electable" means Philly...might want to check on that before you say ignorant things

You might want to check it yourself. You're trying to argue that a man who won the presidency easily wasn't electable.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

shocker

SBR may be a great site for sports and info on books but obviously not a lot of people that understand politics. Or actually maybe they do. They want free stuff without working for it so of course Obama would be their choice.

Hmm...let's see, Obama has been prez for 3 years now and most of us still have to work. where's the free stuff?

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Neither! And Gingrich is NOT going to get the nomination.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

You might want to check it yourself. You're trying to argue that a man who won the presidency easily wasn't electable.
    In a political sense...I'll educate you on the word...it means someone who is "FIT" to be elected...not someone who can physically be elected...I'll use it in a sentence for you..."Someone with hardly any experience at anything in life is hardly fit to be the President of the United States, as they would likely be in way over their head, some would argue the such person is not electable".

I think your minimalistic brain may be on overload from this short lesson, so perhaps that should be all the educating of yourself you do for today...but let me help you a little further, what are some of the best ways to kill economic growth?

1) Increase taxes
    2) Increase regulations; and
    3) Increase government control over both people and the economy

What are the 3 main things the NOT electable and in way over his head POTUS Obama done in his first 3 years as POTUS

1) Pushed Obamacare through Congress against the will of the American people;
    2) He has piled on as many economy-killing regulations as possible; and
    3) Has tried getting re-elected, primarily by conjuring up hatred toward the rich

He has done great...and it's quite clear to anyone with a brain he's not the answer to anyone's problems, unless you're into watching your country pile on debt toward the next generation of Americans and helping bail out Europe's economic crisis by offering loans to them at .05%....while we give American students loans at nearly 500 times that rate. He has killed economic growth, conjured up hate for the rich and wealthy, spent trillions of dollars, and has solved nothing.

Can't wait for another 4 years of this nonsense...and listening to naive and completely ignorant people like yourself try and compare SBR polls to the feelings and thoughts of the rest of America is the icing on the cake. Go learn something Philly.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave infamousbacardi 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lyon804 gave infamousbacardi 8 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I am part of the 13.73%. That way I can't bitch if either wins.

The voting should read instead of undecided, neither. That would be my vote.

Both Newt and 'bama talk a good line, but I'm tired of all talk and no action.

The main concern is the assholes below the prez, we need to worry about.
    The senators, congressmen and Rep's who are up for election, research them.
    They do the work while the prez just signs shit and plays golf.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

In a political sense...I'll educate you on the word...it means someone who is "FIT" to be elected...not someone who can physically be elected...I'll use it in a sentence for you..."Someone with hardly any experience at anything in life is hardly fit to be the President of the United States, as they would likely be in way over their head, some would argue the such person is not electable".

I think your minimalistic brain may be on overload from this short lesson, so perhaps that should be all the educating of yourself you do for today...but let me help you a little further, what are some of the best ways to kill economic growth?

1) Increase taxes
    2) Increase regulations; and
    3) Increase government control over both people and the economy

What are the 3 main things the NOT electable and in way over his head POTUS Obama done in his first 3 years as POTUS

1) Pushed Obamacare through Congress against the will of the American people;
    2) He has piled on as many economy-killing regulations as possible; and
    3) Has tried getting re-elected, primarily by conjuring up hatred toward the rich

He has done great...and it's quite clear to anyone with a brain he's not the answer to anyone's problems, unless you're into watching your country pile on debt toward the next generation of Americans and helping bail out Europe's economic crisis by offering loans to them at .05%....while we give American students loans at nearly 500 times that rate. He has killed economic growth, conjured up hate for the rich and wealthy, spent trillions of dollars, and has solved nothing.

Can't wait for another 4 years of this nonsense...and listening to naive and completely ignorant people like yourself try and compare SBR polls to the feelings and thoughts of the rest of America is the icing on the cake. Go learn something Philly.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

He wasn't electable...he is far from being fit to be the President of this country.

That's a nice response though. Enjoy the last year of your patron saints presidency. You're a joke, just like the current debacle and disgrace of pop culture in the White House. Enjoy your day though, probably some big things in store for you...maybe you can go find a butterfly to chase or something?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

He wasn't electable...he is far from being fit to be the President of this country.

That's a nice response though. Enjoy the last year of your patron saints presidency. You're a joke, just like the current debacle and disgrace of pop culture in the White House. Enjoy your day though, probably some big things in store for you...maybe you can go find a butterfly to chase or something?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Reagan was in office at about 78 and probably had Alzheimers.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

I'm going to assume you're about 16 years old. You're going to regret saying ignorant things like you have when you actually grow up pal. Good luck passing that GED exam though.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Reagan was in office at about 78 and probably had Alzheimers.
    Yes but that was at the end of his 2nd term...not starting his first.

First 12345 ... Last