Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
You might want to check it yourself. You're trying to argue that a man who won the presidency easily wasn't electable.
In a political sense...I'll educate you on the word...it means someone who is "FIT" to be elected...not someone who can physically be elected...I'll use it in a sentence for you..."Someone with hardly any experience at anything in life is hardly fit to be the President of the United States, as they would likely be in way over their head, some would argue the such person is not electable".

I think your minimalistic brain may be on overload from this short lesson, so perhaps that should be all the educating of yourself you do for today...but let me help you a little further, what are some of the best ways to kill economic growth?

1) Increase taxes
2) Increase regulations; and
3) Increase government control over both people and the economy

What are the 3 main things the NOT electable and in way over his head POTUS Obama done in his first 3 years as POTUS

1) Pushed Obamacare through Congress against the will of the American people;
2) He has piled on as many economy-killing regulations as possible; and
3) Has tried getting re-elected, primarily by conjuring up hatred toward the rich

He has done great...and it's quite clear to anyone with a brain he's not the answer to anyone's problems, unless you're into watching your country pile on debt toward the next generation of Americans and helping bail out Europe's economic crisis by offering loans to them at .05%....while we give American students loans at nearly 500 times that rate. He has killed economic growth, conjured up hate for the rich and wealthy, spent trillions of dollars, and has solved nothing.

Can't wait for another 4 years of this nonsense...and listening to naive and completely ignorant people like yourself try and compare SBR polls to the feelings and thoughts of the rest of America is the icing on the cake. Go learn something Philly.