WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I investigate crimes against children for the state of wv. Yes. If someone accused my best friend of this, it would be reported....by me.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

slickrick you are trying to defend people that have been covering up child sexual abuse for a decade

thats all I need to know about you to know that you are scum

stop making excuses for that prick

McQueary says that he told paterno and the others that he saw sexual intercourse, now paterno and co are saying that they were told about 'horsing around', and morons like you actually believe that they just left it to 'horsing around' and mcqueary never actually told them what he saw, you have an agenda here you stupid fukc get out of here you make everyone sick

you should tell me who you are, I need to warn the families you know not to let their children alone around you

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

really wish I didn't read that report. sickening

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    McQueary says that he told paterno and the others that he saw sexual intercourse
    Proof? Where's his quote saying this? Because it wasnt in the grand jury indictment.

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Proof? Where's his quote saying this? Because it wasnt in the grand jury indictment.

really? continuing to support this scumbag makes you as bad as he is, just like not reporting what he saw makes him as bad as the child molester, which makes you as bad as a child molester

ok I'll play along with sbrs very own mentally handicapped (cause either you are or you did not read the report which makes you a douchebag at the very least)

page 6 of the report: "As the graduate assistant put the sneakers in his locker, he looked into the shower. He saw a naked boy, Victim 2, whose age is estimated to be ten years old, with his hands up against the wall, being subject to anal intercourse by a naked Sandusky"

page 7 of the report: "The next morning, a Saturday, the graduate assistant telephoned Paterno and went to Paterno's home where he reported what he had seen."

NOW GO FUK YOURSELF YOU SICKO, GET A PICKET SIGN AND GO CHEER FOR A CHILD MOLESTER

rsnnh12

really? continuing to support this scumbag makes you as bad as he is, just like not reporting what he saw makes him as bad as the child molester, which makes you as bad as a child molester

ok I'll play along with sbrs very own mentally handicapped (cause either you are or you did not read the report which makes you a douchebag at the very least)

page 6 of the report: "As the graduate assistant put the sneakers in his locker, he looked into the shower. He saw a naked boy, Victim 2, whose age is estimated to be ten years old, with his hands up against the wall, being subject to anal intercourse by a naked Sandusky"

page 7 of the report: "The next morning, a Saturday, the graduate assistant telephoned Paterno and went to Paterno's home where he reported what he had seen."

NOW GO FUK YOURSELF YOU SICKO, GET A PICKET SIGN AND GO CHEER FOR A CHILD MOLESTER
    Way to let your emotions get the best of you, retard. Do you know what "reported what he had seen" means exactly? Does the indictment say exactly what was said? No? Than shut the hell up, especially with accusing other people of being as bad as child abusers. It makes you look like a fukking idiot.

If the guy comes out and says that he told Paterno specifics, than Paterno deserves what he is getting and more. Has that happened yet? No. So stop making shit up and stop making assumptions of something you were not there for.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Penn State is its own little world......In this little world Joe Pa was king.

His blind followers in this little world are upset and riot for the fallen king.

In this little world Joe Pa was all that mattered.....Sad but true.

SportsMushroom

Way to let your emotions get the best of you, retard. Do you know what "reported what he had seen" means exactly? Does the indictment say exactly what was said? No? Than shut the hell up, especially with accusing other people of being as bad as child abusers. It makes you look like a fukking idiot. If the guy comes out and says that he told Paterno specifics, than Paterno deserves what he is getting and more. Has that happened yet? No. So stop making shit up and stop making assumptions of something you were not there for.
    no it makes you look like a child molester

page 7 of the report: "Paterno testified that the graduate assistant was very upset. Paterno called Tim Curley, Penn State Athletic Director and Paterno's immediate superior, to his home the very next day, a Sunday, and reported to him that the graduate assistant had seen Jerry Sandusky in the Lasch Building showers fondling or doing something of a sexual nature to a young boy"

now fukc off I dont like conversing with people of insufficient mental capacity

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by 757sFinest View Post
    "Chanting we want Joe, we want Joe"........No matter what you thought of the man. He knew little boys were taking it in the butt and sat idle and did nothing about it!!! Seriously..... WTF???
    Its people like you and the media who is lumping everyone together like you.Seriously .....WTF did you want Joe Pa to do?He is not a detective.He was told and ALLEGATION and brought it to the attention of the people he thought could handle it.After that without knowing all the facts and evidence what more could he do.ESPN and other media outlets are a disgrace making it look like he had some part in this.Sandusky is a sick **** and I wouldn't mind if they went old school and stoned his azz along with the people that covered it up but Paterno did nothing wrong.

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    Its people like you and the media who is lumping everyone together like you.Seriously .....WTF did you want Joe Pa to do?He is not a detective.He was told and ALLEGATION and brought it to the attention of the people he thought could handle it.After that without knowing all the facts and evidence what more could he do.ESPN and other media outlets are a disgrace making it look like he had some part in this.Sandusky is a sick **** and I wouldn't mind if they went old school and stoned his azz along with the people that covered it up but Paterno did nothing wrong.
    he had his own assistant as an eye witness, of coarse he knew and he knew exactly what was going on

and by not going to the police he created many more victims

just as the police said themselves, joe paterno did the bare minimum of what it was legally required by him, but he also had a moral responsibility

and on that he came up way short, and he will pay for it, now his legacy will forever be about how he covered up sexual abuse of minors, heck now that I think of it he is qualified to be the friggin pope

rsnnh12

no it makes you look like a child molester

page 7 of the report: "Paterno testified that the graduate assistant was very upset. Paterno called Tim Curley, Penn State Athletic Director and Paterno's immediate superior, to his home the very next day, a Sunday, and reported to him that the graduate assistant had seen Jerry Sandusky in the Lasch Building showers fondling or doing something of a sexual nature to a young boy"

now fukc off I dont like conversing with people of insufficient mental capacity
    You're fukking retarded. You went from "Paterno knew he was raping boys" to "potential inappropriate touching, which he didn't witness". Again, stop making shit up.

What more could Paterno do? He reported it to his superior, who reported it to the head of the frigging police department! Didn't those guys then perjure?? So how is this on Paterno?

Here's an interesting read for you
    http://thatlawyerdude.blogspot.com/2...o-why.html?m=1

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

You're fukking retarded. You went from "Paterno knew he was raping boys" to "potential inappropriate touching, which he didn't witness". Again, stop making shit up.

What more could Paterno do? He reported it to his superior, who reported it to the head of the frigging police department! Didn't those guys then perjure?? So how is this on Paterno?

real simple

when nothing is done about it, it is still your responsibility.

Legally, sure he is safe

Morally you are a clown for trying to defend him but that doesn't surprise me.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

And someone's reply right from the link you posted...."

Although Schultz oversaw the University Police as part of his position, he never reported
    the 2002 incident to the University Police or other police agency, never sought or reviewed a
    police report on the 1998 incident and never attempted to learn the identity of the child in the
    shower in 2002. No one from the University did so. Schultz did not ask the graduate assistant for
    specifics. No one ever did. Schultz expressed surprise upon learning that the l998 investigation
    by University Police produced a police report. Schultz said there was never any
    discussion between himself and Curley about turning the 2002 incident over to any police
    agency. "
    That was from the Grand Jury Report and it shows you the extent Paterno got involved. Once he turned it over, he didn't give a shit what was going on with Sandusky. He's legally clear. If the higher ups didn't want to pursue it, so be it.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    real simple

when nothing is done about it, it is still your responsibility.

Legally, sure he is safe

Morally you are a clown for trying to defend him but that doesn't surprise me.
    Are you kidding me? So if the head of fukking police tells him there's nothing to the accusations or that they are handling it, its still JoePas fault? He didn't see anything! He got a report, he passed it up to his superior and the head of police, and they decided to lie about what happened from there, which they are now being charged for. Why do you think they wouldn't lie to Paterno as well, to sweep it under the rug?

All I'm saying is that until more information comes out, everything points to Paterno not being aware of what really happened, and yet he's the scapegoat.

And don't you dare question my morals, just because you're naive enough to buy into the "Pats cheated" bullshit, which is where I assume the "clown" comment came from.

brooks85

that and when you questioned why the pats had a bad game earlier this year..

when they gave up over 400yds passing lol and now they are on the verge to lose 3 in a row.

funny how that works out.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    And someone's reply right from the link you posted...."

That was from the Grand Jury Report and it shows you the extent Paterno got involved. Once he turned it over, he didn't give a shit what was going on with Sandusky. He's legally clear. If the higher ups didn't want to pursue it, so be it.
    I'm not saying Paterno did enough morally to clear him of blame. I'm not saying he didn't do enough. At this stage, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. This should all come out in the trial, so why am I getting attacked for not crucifying Paterno? I don't understand.

Did he do enough? We don't know yet. Lets wait for everything to come out before ruining what was left of his career and image. Sandusky is the real bad guy here, he is still free, and a lot of people seem to be focused solely on Paterno??

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    that and when you questioned why the pats had a bad game earlier this year..

when they gave up over 400yds passing lol and now they are on the verge to lose 3 in a row.

funny how that works out.

You're a joke. Try watching the games

I'm going to have a nice thread later today regarding spygate and videotaping in the NFL. Keep an eye out for it

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

in their defense the next step for the majority of them is a job at mcdonalds or kmart.

brooks85

You're a joke. Try watching the games

I'm going to have a nice thread later today regarding spygate and videotaping in the NFL. Keep an eye out for it

good, hopefully you wont forget about this thing called "half-time" this time.

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

Please forgive me for I am about to post a long post. Does JP deserve to be fired ? Hell yes ! I am speaking from a bit of experience somewhat as this past summer I had to turn my own family member into the police for sexually assulting my niece. Here is a brief explanatin of what happened on my side. I found out this past summer that my Niece who is only 5 yrs old now, had been being sexually assulted by her father from the time of an infant. She told several of the family members a year ago but those that knew just kinda brushed it away as they didn't want to destroy the family by going to the police. No one told me as they knew I'd not stand for this and probaby kill that SoB father of hers. However, this past summer I found out by a slip up of a family member and I went straight to the police. It was hard as this was family I was turning in, hell all of this case was difficult to deal with, as you don't want to hurt the family but still yet he raped his child from the time she was a infant till the age of 5. I can understand why those of you suppot Joe, but folks he knew what happened and did the bare minimum to report it. I know Joe did what he did as Penn Sate was his life, his "family." He wanted to protect the history, life and legacy of his career and school. in saying that, I understand why he just went to the higher ups of the school. However, if it had been me, he should have let it go for about a year and if the molesters had not been delt with by the school, Police, and whoever else, then he should have went to the police himself. The school had to fire him, as all these new students would not want to go to Penn State had Joe continued to stay there. I know Joe did nothing wrong physically, but the gerneral public would have a negative thought about Penn State period. It is Joe's responsibility as an educator to look out for the well being of kids period.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Quote Originally Posted by dom75 View Post
    It is Joe's responsibility as an educator to look out for the well being of kids period.

Responsibility as an adult, too.

SportsMushroom

You're fukking retarded. You went from "Paterno knew he was raping boys" to "potential inappropriate touching, which he didn't witness". Again, stop making shit up. What more could Paterno do? He reported it to his superior, who reported it to the head of the frigging police department! Didn't those guys then perjure?? So how is this on Paterno? Here's an interesting read for you http://thatlawyerdude.blogspot.com/2...o-why.html?m=1
    you sir are a moron, acts of a sexual nature means sex

joe paterno is smart, instead of saying he anal raped him, he says acts of a sexual nature and all the morons like you run to defend him 'you see he didnt know'

mcqueary testified to telling joe paterno what he saw, paterno testified that mcqueary told him what happened that night

joe paterno swept it under the rag, end of story

rot in hell joe paterno and all those that think you did nothing wrong

sir I would wish that your kids go through what those kids went through, but that would make is as much a horrible person as you are
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 11-10-11 at 10:18 AM.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Colin Cowherd just said it best.

"There are two types of people defending Paterno today. Those who haven't read the grand jury report, and those who are delusional."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsMushroom, jarvol, and mstone897

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post

"There are two types of people defending Paterno today. Those who haven't read the grand jury report, and those who are delusional."
    Yep.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

I dont understand your logic

his higher ups did nothing so that excuses his behavior?

any man with morals would have went to the police

by not reporting the incident to the police he allowed sandusky to go on to repeatedly rape numerous other children

those victims are on paterno, and he will rot in hell, because he seems to have no problem living with that burden, he is sick

I wouldnt want me or my children or anyone I love be near you goirish, if someone in your vicinity was in trouble you'd report it to your superior and then go home and sleep like a baby

All you guys want to be monday morning quarterbacks, gtfo. Nothing has been proven in the court of law. Your premature judgement is ridiculous. You guys are taking espn as the gospel. If you believe everything the media says than you are a fuckin idiot.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post

^^This. It appears much of the student body at PennSt and the football teams' supporters, and many of the residents of PA are massively delusional.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    All you guys want to be monday morning quarterbacks, gtfo. Nothing has been proven in the court of law. Your premature judgement is ridiculous. You guys are taking espn as the gospel. If you believe everything the media says than you are a fuckin idiot.
    Paterno and McQueary do not need to be proven guilty of anything in a court of law to fired from their visible positions that represent the PA's flagship landgrant school for their gross lack of judgement.

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    your proven in a court of law argument is as cliche as it is irrelevant, prison is full of innocent people and the streets are filled with criminals

you dont agree with me so of coarse I steal my opinions from espn, I am in europe you sicko, I dont get espn

I dont care for your nonsense, joe paternos legacy is for ever tainted, all he has worked for and now he will always be remembered and judged by this horrific event, he might not get jail time but this punishment is good enough for me, I'll sleep better at night knowing he is being punished, but it is no where near enough to what he should get for what he did to the victims and their families

deadstare
    deadstare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Espn is a bs propoganda machine. They wanted paterno out and were paid off

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

paterno should have done more, but let's be clear here, the school covered this up, 100%. this is on Penn State U. more than anyone. Head of Athletic Dept. and school president up on perjury charges. don't appreciate ESPN not blasting the school.
    next they're gonna talk about McQueary, who was a witness and told people. they keep shifting blame from the SCHOOL, who were the ones who didn't call the cops.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

If you haven't read the indictment ....takes about 10-15 mins ......I have no doubt which side you will fall on....it's sickening

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

your proven in a court of law argument is as cliche as it is irrelevant, prison is full of innocent people and the streets are filled with criminals

you dont agree with me so of coarse I steal my opinions from espn, I am in europe you sicko, I dont get espn

I dont care for your nonsense, joe paternos legacy is for ever tainted, all he has worked for and now he will always be remembered and judged by this horrific event, he might not get jail time but this punishment is good enough for me, I'll sleep better at night knowing he is being punished, but it is no where near enough to what he should get for what he did to the victims and their families
    You claimed you didnt even know who joe was until yesterday, but yet now you know the most about a person and you dont even live in the same country as him. You are heavily influenced by the media. Not only that but you sit there and call me names because you have nothing intelligent to add to the debate. Its hilarious how a person who admits to not have even known who paterno was two days ago, goes on to say he will sleep better tonight now that he knows his reputation is tarnished.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

This what happens when kids watch too much football because their brain cells stop functioning as it is design to cheer for their team no matter what the case. When it was reported to bbc that these kids were cheering one of the reporters cant stop but to laugh, they're laughing stock of the world LMAO.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    its all about winning
    its sad but that is all Penn St fans want
    This couldn't be further from the truth. Paterno wasn't a legend just for his record, but for always putting real life before football. For instance, star running back Curtis Enis was held out of a bowl game voluntarily by JoePa for something about 1/2 as bad as Terrelle Pryor pulled when he was allowed to play the final game of his collegiate career.

The reason Penn Staters are taking this so hard is because JoePa was seen as the last bastion of this attitude. The graduation rates of his players and their future success in life were just as much a source of pride to the old man as his winning record.

He lived a modest lifestyle, and donated millions back to the college, providing the endowment for an epic library.

JoePa was a legend because he was a great man, not just a great coach.

This man has it right. People are playing whisper down the lane, and the main culprit of these distortions is ESPN.

Having read the allegations in the indictment, it appears that Paterno heard one vague allegation against his one of his closest friends, and passed it through appropriate channels. When the fallout was mild, he probably assumed the best about his friend just as anybody would. Even if he had gone to the police, all he had was hearsay, and it wouldn't have even been enough for an arrest.

After Curley, Schultz, and Spanier covered this up, the onus to go outside university channels to the police would be on the eyewitness, McQueary, a man who will be standing on the sidelines on Saturday and still collecting a paycheck.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SlickRick1382, GOIRISH, and Nittany Lion

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    People are playing whisper down the lane, and the main culprit of these distortions is ESPN. Having read the allegations in the indictment, it appears that Paterno heard one vague allegation against his one of his closest friends, and passed it through appropriate channels. When the fallout was mild, he probably assumed the best about his friend just as anybody would. Even if he had gone to the police, all he had was hearsay, and it wouldn't have even been enough for an arrest. After Curley, Schultz, and Spanier covered this up, the onus to go outside university channels to the police would be on the eyewitness, McQueary, a man who will be standing on the sidelines on Saturday and still collecting a paycheck.
    No sense preaching to this choir. I've been saying the same thing for 4 pages now and they still damn the man to hell based on pure speculation of what they think or assume he was told my McQueary. The media propaganda is very powerful and obviously influences people's perspective of the incident. No one here is without sin, Joe included. If it's later found that he knew exactly what was taking place then I'll be the 1st to admit I was wrong and he made a huge error in judgement and should pay for it. But unfortunately that hasn't happened and from the actual facts we have now, not what people assume, that's not the case.

The media sees dollar signs in attacking Joe Paterno. They'll generate tons of traffic and sponsor dollars going this route instead of doing actual reporting. That's why no one even mentions Sandusky or the fact that McQueary still has his position within PSU, which I alluded to many time before and even created a thread concerning. They condemn Joe for his morals and for not going to the police with the information yet give the man who actually witnessed those horrific acts a free pass from the same moral standards.

First 123456 Last