Lion4Life
    Lion4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post

Is that mofo going to come back to Mexico to help out Jessee? They were having a growing bound, and now that Jessee basically saved his life I really do think he is going to be bound to him, and come to realize how ****** up Gus is too.
    I don't think we've seen the last of Mike, I'd be surprised if he turned on Gus though.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Lion4Life View Post
    I don't think we've seen the last of Mike, I'd be surprised if he turned on Gus though.
    yeah i guess. but him and jessee had a growing relationship i can't see him going after him either.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by gamemastere View Post
    Curious to see wat the repercussions are for jesse fessing up about the possibility of ricin poisoning. Could cause heat if this caused him to be investigated, possibly putting heisenbergback in the saddle again.

he never fessed up to any of the doctors, or to his gf. he just told his gf that he might of been poisend and to tell them its ricin, its sounds like rice. i loved when he said that line.

Lion4Life

Great stuff last night. Walt is an evil genius! Hector meeting with Hank and the DEA was a good laugh.

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

The ending was amazing. Love how gus straightens his tie after the blast.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Resler View Post
    Going to miss Gus now wondering what walt and jesse are going to do... Walking dead,sons, and boardwalk empire going to have to take over now

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

SPOILERRRRR

Gustavo was the greatest, never should have killed him

stig99
    stig99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

gus had growing into my favourite character.... going to miss him... thought yesterdays episode would have made a fantasitic series finale... hope they dont blow it next year

neverstoppers23

wholey mother ******* shit ******* bitch.

walt is a crazy ******* master mind. seriously. i LOVED THIS EPISODE> GUs was one of my favorite guys too int eh show. but **** the way he went out. Having half of his face blown up. again the symbolism in the show is every where.

then at the end of the episode, we are in walts back yard(right), and it zooms into the plant, so it looks like Walt did poision him, knowing that he could convince jessee that gus was a bad ass, and walt could get jessee on his side.

i loved the way he blew em up. man, everything in the show was executed perfectly, then walt comes down there and caps a guy in the head. bam bam bam.

so yeha it looks like they are safe for now. i dont know why the other people would be after him, gus is not going to pay them, thats why they were working for gus, they dont have any family alligence.

man. when that bomb blew up, i was going wild.
    best written , acted, cinematography series. ever. and i am not over-stating the issue.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by Resler View Post

I love that half of his face blew up.
    showing that one side of him, is an evil master mind, the other side, the straight laced businessmen.

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Best episode of the series...what a finale!

S U C K
    M Y
    ____

Classic!

Lion4Life

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Going to miss Gus now wondering what walt and jesse are going to do... Walking dead,sons, and boardwalk empire going to have to take over now
    I think we'll see Walt vs Jesse next season eventually, looks like Walt poisoned the boy. Or that's what they are trying to imply.

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Well if Jessie finds that out then it will be Jessie vs Walt, but I think next season will have to do with the German conglomerate umbrella company that owned Los Pollos Hermano's. I mean they could have been giving commands to Gus. I was also surprised not to see Mike the bodyguard in the finale. I actually thought he would be the one to help Jessie kill Gus and I totally didn't expect Victor to have any part of it. The way the writers did it was way better than I could have imagined it.

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

finale was amazing...didnt expect them to kill off Gus...but it was perfect, see mike coming back next season, as far as the whole lilly of the valley plant in the backyard exit, seems like the writers wanted to leave the audience really guessing

Walt does look weird when hes asking jesse what the doctors said finally poisioned the child...we gotta wait and see, great tv

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Best. Show. Ever.

Last night was even better than the Sopranos episode where everyone was getting whacked. This show is officially the greatest show ever in my opinion.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Walt will become King Pin next season.

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Gus is the greatest TV villain ever but I think he had to be killed. His death is going to set up something bigger next season. Walt's confidence on the phone at the end is interesting.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Walt will become King Pin next season.
    king pin, i doubt it. he just destroyed the whole drug layer.

i think he is done cooking.

leafsfan19
    leafsfan19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 599

im not sure if hes done cooking. he has no money now...

Snatch
    Snatch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Rip gus

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by leafsfan19 View Post
    im not sure if hes done cooking. he has no money now...
    Fukkin skyler buried walt

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

i think the show should have ended at season 4 considering the finale...a perfect ending for the series.

Wonder what they will do now for season 5.

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by keithsig View Post
    AMC blows....I have direct tv and they dont even broadcast in HD, they "cant work out a deal" with direct tv to broadcast it....UNEAL...best show on tv, #2 mad men
    I have cable, and they do have HD. But it only started about 4-5 months ago. All the older movies are somehow redone, and of course Breaking Bad and all their original shows are in 1080p high def.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Just watched the final two episodes of season 4 and all I can say is wow.

Not sure what they are going to do for the final 16 episodes but I am looking forward to it.

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki Roma View Post
    SPOILERRRRR

Gustavo was the greatest, never should have killed him
    Fellas, GUS IS NOT DEAD!!!

Hector and the wheelchair shielded much of the blast, and it only blew half of Gus's face off. I wrote a new thread, but I guarantee you that you will see Gus next season, because the blast was not fatal to him. Many people lose half their face during combat, and because there are few major arteries in the side of the face, you can lose your eye, tongue, teeth, ear, etc., and still survive.

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

For the last season, I want Hank to bust Walt's ass after killing Gus once and for all.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post
    For the last season, I want Hank to bust Walt's ass after killing Gus once and for all.
    I'm thinking Hank brings Walt down too, not for killing Gus though, but because he still wants "Heisenberg" and the blue meth. Walt has been pretty cold and ruthless at times, but will he off Hank, can/will he kill family?

Like it was said above, Skylar buried Hank, the funking biatch. He has to cook again because all the money is gone, is that how Hank busts him? Maybe Walt takes the fall for Benekes death, so that his idiot wife doesn't go to prison, because you know that's gonna come back and bite them in the rump. Maybe he gets it like Capone and he gets nabbed by the IRS for income tax evasion. Should be a good season.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Bello View Post

Hector and the wheelchair shielded much of the blast, and it only blew half of Gus's face off. I wrote a new thread, but I guarantee you that you will see Gus next season, because the blast was not fatal to him. Many people lose half their face during combat, and because there are few major arteries in the side of the face, you can lose your eye, tongue, teeth, ear, etc., and still survive.
    3 were reported dead

so who else was in the room if gus lived?

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

If Gus survives that then there is something wrong with the show. Gus walking out after the explosion was silly enough but I can buy into it but if he survives there is something wrong.

The show is ending next season so I doubt Gus is coming back somehow. I think the next season is gonna be Hank, Walt and Jesse. How much video footage does Gus have of Walt and Jesse in the lab? They will find something no doubt.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Loved the season finale episode, Walt has turned into such a bad ass. When Gus entered into the nursing care room and started talking to Hector in the wheelchair, I thought Walt was going to pop up from the window or something and shoot Gus and his body guard. I didn't expect there to be a bomb and the bell to be the trigger, so epic. Love Hector's face right before he goes boom

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

It would be way to cheesy to bring Gus back after this, plus the radio reported 3 people dead so pretty sure he is gone.

neverstoppers23

LOL are you crazy? Half of his brain is gone, not to mention face, blood, nerve damage. That much brain loss to the brain, the would never be able to control the swelling if he didn't die right there. He would die of a brain hemerage sooner then later.

The news reported gus fring dead, a couple hours after it happpend. What do you mean the wheal chair shielded him from the blast? The ******* bomb was right there. Half his face blew off as a ode to symbolism of gus fring.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Just watched the finale on tivo and dam that was a good ending. If they bought this show back for another season would kind of ruin it. That was perfect.

Mr. White is evil genius. Too bad Sopranos couldn't come up with an ending that good..******* worst ending ever. This ending actually makes me not want another season..if it didn't end after this episode any other way of ending the series would suck.

Maybe keep the Mr. White character and start a whole new series. Make him a pimp call the series keep yo pimp hand strong Rock out with your rooster out Mr. White

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

Wassup guys. Just watched the finale and holy shit!!! RIP Gus, the most badass dude ever. This season was brilliant n i especially liked how the makers of the show transformed walts charachter into someone we dislike. I can defenetely see him becoming a major player in the drugs trade next season and become more of a villain. I can also see walt V jesse with Hank closing in on him before walt gets killed by his competition.

DAMN HOW CAN I WAIT A YEAR?!?!?!?!?

Also Gus is dead.
    Last edited by Coach Potato; 10-11-11 at 07:29 PM.

First 1234 Last