neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I dunno, what they do now. If they go back to cooking or what. Jesse ha really grown up, he has a girl now and is basically a step father to him. If he ever finds out what Walt did, i don't know how he would, even if he finds the plant. Who else knows? Unless Walt was stupid enough to give it to the kid himself.

But I am not totally sure they go back to cooking. Who will they sell to for the amount of money, they don't have the money, to build a lab like they had.

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    LOL are you crazy? Half of his brain is gone, not to mention face, blood, nerve damage. That much brain loss to the brain, the would never be able to control the swelling if he didn't die right there. He would die of a brain hemerage sooner then later.

The news reported gus fring dead, a couple hours after it happpend. What do you mean the wheal chair shielded him from the blast? The ******* bomb was right there. Half his face blew off as a ode to symbolism of gus fring.
    Guys I'm not trying to be a spoiler, and I did not see the third-year coming attractions. Yes they did announce that 3 people were killed, but the more I see the picture, the more I am convinced that Gus is not dead. There is no TBI (traumatic brain injury) that I can see, and despite the loss of his eye, etc., I do not see any major hemorrhaging. Gangster Greg Scarpa was shot through the eye just like you see Gus, and he drove home before going to the hospital and lived the rest of his life with an open eye socket like Gus. Now money talks and bullship walks. The most I can do is either wager money or my pittance of betpoints. But I could be wrong, and certainly I'm in the shiphouse for my opinion, and I guess we will have to wait until next year. But outside of backing up my opinion with the above, I maintain that he will survive. Please don't hate the messenger. None of us will know until next year. If I am wrong, I will pay and eat crow; if I am correct, give me my due. Can we agree? Until then, I will not comment further on the matter. Thanks.

neverstoppers23

You are not making any sense or not looking at the clues to what the outcome is. They even reported on the news. Gus. Fring. Is dead. Why would they say specifically on the news Gus Fring is dead, if he wasn't? Breaking bad haas wild outcomes, but there is always some little thing that can lead you to it. Bringing Gus back from the dead is not going to happen, it just doesn't make any sense to do. They wouldn't have the whole scene like that, if they wanted people to beleive he wasn't dead, they would of ended the scene with him with half of his face blown off. But they didn't the show went on for anther 10 minutes, and they first reported on the radio there was an explosion with reports of three dead, then later when everyone is watching the news Gus Fring was reported dead. Not critically injured, dead.

I know the show is crazy and has a lot of twists and turns, but this would just be plain stupid.

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

If gus isnt dead then hes the GOAT, end of story.

After he is one of the board members on that hospital

neverstoppers23

I think breaking bad wanted to get rid of the gus story line he has dominated the whole series and the writters have actually talked about that. there isn't a doubt in my mind that gus is dead.

interesting though which i have been thinking of. IN the flash back to gus, we see gus as this tight buisnesss like man. He really hasn't 'broke bad' yet. He is just like Walt. Walt was a goody no body. Now he did anything to protect him, he put an eldery women at risk, she was almost killed, he poisions jesses gfs kid so he could get his help to kill gus.

What is the moral ground of Walt now, will he go back to his family, and be with them? How can he go back to any normal life. Is walt now going to have a front for his business at the car wash?

The show is show great because there is more to the show then just explosions or action or one liners. It makes you think, about how far is the ethical dilema. How far is the edge.

But I just think its interesting that Gus and Walt, are now one and the same. That everyone was cheering for Gus's death, because he is this evil man. Is walt any better now?

fsutomahawk
    fsutomahawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1161

I love the show, but also think it is great they are ending it after one more season. I really hate when they take a great show and drag it out to the point where it just becomes something it was not originally intended to be.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    I think breaking bad wanted to get rid of the gus story line he has dominated the whole series and the writters have actually talked about that. there isn't a doubt in my mind that gus is dead.

interesting though which i have been thinking of. IN the flash back to gus, we see gus as this tight buisnesss like man. He really hasn't 'broke bad' yet. He is just like Walt. Walt was a goody no body. Now he did anything to protect him, he put an eldery women at risk, she was almost killed, he poisions jesses gfs kid so he could get his help to kill gus.

What is the moral ground of Walt now, will he go back to his family, and be with them? How can he go back to any normal life. Is walt now going to have a front for his business at the car wash?

The show is show great because there is more to the show then just explosions or action or one liners. It makes you think, about how far is the ethical dilema. How far is the edge.

But I just think its interesting that Gus and Walt, are now one and the same. That everyone was cheering for Gus's death, because he is this evil man. Is walt any better now?
    Well put. Thats exactly what i meant

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just watched the season finale. I am speechless.

First 1234