keithsig
    keithsig's Avatar Become A Pro!

AMC blows....I have direct tv and they dont even broadcast in HD, they "cant work out a deal" with direct tv to broadcast it....UNEAL...best show on tv, #2 mad men

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I think he sounded different because the whole the scene was from personal mics and not overhead; this would make each voice sound different because of different background noise.

Well, at least that is what I think.

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SATERSTYLE View Post
    This is a good thing, not a bad one. The show won't become an overdrawn borefest like Lost
    Lost and breaking bad can't be compared.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I think it was because he was shocked with a cattle shocker thing, I think they shocked him a few times maybe also in his throat/neck area?

neverstoppers23

Just re-watched it, they did shock him pretty close to the neck, and you could here him screaming as they shocking him.

I love how Gus's actor, says every word to perfect detail to make it strike the most fear. Like the way he says I will your Infant Daughter. Just the way he pronounces and says it.

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

Yep I also thought Walt sounded just like mike in that scene. Also peculiar was the doctor saying that Pinkman was 180 cm. He looks like he is 5'7 tops

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Quote Originally Posted by keithsig View Post
    AMC blows....I have direct tv and they dont even broadcast in HD, they "cant work out a deal" with direct tv to broadcast it....UNEAL...best show on tv, #2 mad men
    Directv launched AMC in HD on 9/9 ..

http://support.directv.com/app/answe...ffer-amc-hd%3F

neverstoppers23

this is exactly what sets breaking bad apart from any other show on TV the cinematography

neverstoppers23

I just looked online it said he is 5 foot 8 and 173 CM they probably just wanted some round number. No huge deal IMO.

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

this was the best scene of the season so far for me, i think jesse will end up killing Gus and in the end helping out MR. WHITE

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone think the old white DEA agent/boss and the mexican DEA agent/Hank's friend are dirty cops???

I felt a vibe that they were trying to persuade Hank to drop the investigation during the meeting they had a couple episodes back regarding Gus being a drug lord. I can't get that out of my mind. If Hank has to die, one of those two will kill Hank, since the DEA already received a tip someone is trying to kill Hank and most likely no one except the DEA be around Hank and his family.

Can't wait for the next episode.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

i cant wait for the next few episodes. Walt is in a very dangerous situation that he cant find a way out of, now he has no choice but to become the badass walt or "eisenhower" CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

neverstoppers23

No way is Hank a dirty cop, he is going out of his way to take down Gus. Unless you mean Hanks Higher Ups. I don't think they are dirty i think they are just obvilvious to the problem. Since he has had a long standing realtionship with Gus , and Gus actually has a Meth stoppage program. Some weird accroynm. So its hard for him to accept that he is this huge meth cook dealer.

Walters Wife skyler, i think is the most interesting character. She has shifted a lot in this season, she once thought she might just leave it all. Now she is activily 'breaking bad' herself by ordering Sal to send Goons or whatever you want the call them, the 'a-team', to force his hand and make him pay the 600k.

I don't see her just standing by watching her husband get killed by Gus. She is going to do something crazy, and I think she might be the one who takes Gus down.

Jesse is interesting, I could see him and Walter bonding again when Gus does something sinister again. Like I could see Jesses face when Gus went bragging to the nursing home, that he just killed his family.

So many things could happen, some body is going to die. Who it is, who knows. This series sure knows how to end the season making you want the next season now. Sure I am sure they will end it right when the shit is about to fly. I can't wait to see the next two episodes on how Walter is going to get out of this.

Remember Walter has already had the DEA called and told that the Cartel is going to come after Hank. Obviously Gus is not stupid he is going to know Walter told some body. It happend hours after it happend.

I just love the acting of Gus. And if you ever really see him talk you will be shocked. I usually watched the extras they have on amc/breaking bad, where the actors give you incite on what they think of the big moments of each episode. The producer also talks. It helps you see things you might have missed.

The show is so deep in so many ways. And in some ways is Hemingway like, minimalism, where what is said, is more important then what is said.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by 305GURU View Post

this was the best scene of the season so far for me, i think jesse will end up killing Gus and in the end helping out MR. WHITE
    Yeah I always never understood this, he calls him Mr.White. He still sees him as this authority figure in some way or anther. And I think Jessee got so pissed off in Walter, because he kind of seen him as a father like figure. And to see Walter betraying his trust like that, he couldn't take it, after what his parents had done to him too. And in some ways Walter sees Jessee as a son, as someone he has been grooming, someone he also has to protect. This was obvious in the last episode when he called his own sone Walter JR, Jesse.

Anther great episode of sybmolism. e.g the broken glasses, Walter Fixing them, e.g Walter using Walter JR as a crutch to get back in bed. Many many more, those are the two of most significance to me. This show is great, because of these things, and things I just love. I really think we will never see a show that has combined a great story, great acting, great cinematography, and great symbolism/just the extra deals.

Just the little tiny details, I know I am going on and on about it. But for Example, in the first episode, after Gus kilsl the guy and then they have to clean up, put him in a barrell, ect ect. Then they go to eat in the dinner, and they both are wearing the same exact shirt, with the tag still on them. Just some random shirt from Family Dollar or Wal-Mart. I know, to many they just pass that up, and shrug, but its just the attention to detail that never see on Television or in Movies these days.

brucesmall
    How do i post
    brucesmall's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish there was no end season.

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    No way is Hank a dirty cop, he is going out of his way to take down Gus. Unless you mean Hanks Higher Ups. I don't think they are dirty i think they are just obvilvious to the problem. Since he has had a long standing realtionship with Gus , and Gus actually has a Meth stoppage program. Some weird accroynm. So its hard for him to accept that he is this huge meth cook dealer.
    I never said Hank was a dirty cop. I said his Mexican friend cop and the old white cop dude (boss?) might be dirty.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Yeah, awesome show. I did a marathon a month ago and caught up to the recent episodes. It's really quite amazing what a sh1t slide it is. If there's ever a 'bad dude' fantasy draft, I'm taking Gus and Mike 1 and 2 no problem. Too bad Mike's is on the DL for now.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Up there with "the wire"

Coach Potato

Mike will probably end up betraying gusta. They've been kinda building this up this with little things like gus killing his goon in the first episode just to prove a point and not sharing all the info with mike, It has mike questioning his loyalty to gus. I think that gus may try to kill jesse and mike will stop homo seeing as jesse and mike have developed a freindship on their ride alongs.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Potato View Post
    Mike will probably end up betraying gusta. They've been kinda building this up this with little things like gus killing his goon in the first episode just to prove a point and not sharing all the info with mike, It has mike questioning his loyalty to gus. I think that gus may try to kill jesse and mike will stop homo seeing as jesse and mike have developed a freindship on their ride alongs.
    I definitely see a bound growing with Jesse and Mike. But what that leads to I do not know. Mike if he wanted to could of killed gus, i don't know if he will or not. Gus is like the Top guy with Gus, there is going to have to be some weird shit go down.

Also, what exactly happen to mike. He has to stay in Mexico for a week, but what part of his body is injuried. Did they injury his spine, his legs, can he preform his job duties still?

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post
    I never said Hank was a dirty cop. I said his Mexican friend cop and the old white cop dude (boss?) might be dirty.
    I just don't see it that way, i think that they are just oblivious to it because Gus has been so supportive in the 'drug war'. And with the DEA. Giving them money, starting up different committees, different charities. A great businessmen, they can't beleive that this guy who has given them so much money to stump out drugs, who is a personal friend to them, because he has been so helpful, be this great meth dealer.

I could be wrong, but I would think if they were 'dirty cops' it would of came up by now.

neverstoppers23

SPOILER!

I knew it! I knew something shit like this was gonna go down, where jesse would be made to come to terms with Gus, and how terrible of a ******* scum of the earth he is, now MR.WHITE and JESSE are working togethteR!

neverstoppers23

What the **** WAS THAT!

brucesmall
    How do i post
    brucesmall's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of the best shows ever. Period. Put the bank on it.

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont kill gustavoooooo =/

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

sons of anarchy blows breaking bad away

however this season SOA has gone down a bit in my opinion and Breaking Bad is getting pretty good. Figures they would take it off the air, not enough fags watch it. Seriously, TV and all the programming is for fags and women. Think I'm kidding, I'm not. Look at every stupid show or reality TV show and think about who the hell wrote it and who their audience was intended to be when they wrote it. It's a f\*g nation eyeballs glued to American Idol, NJ Shore, Oprah and two and a half fags

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

^Sons cant hold breaking bad's jockstrap bro. Its an ok show but ur giving it too much credit but ROFLMAO at what u said about tv these days. Never thought of ot like that.

gamemastere
    gamemastere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Jesse had the perfect opportunity in mexico to kill both gus and mike. He chose to save their lives. Seems at that point it was decided how and when the show would end.

If the situation could have been worked out to allow more seasons to continue then perhaps at that point the story would have went a different way. Love this show and will miss it tremendously. Will be looking to check out anything vince gilligan has a hand in.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

the individual performances make this show great...the story line has thrown some stupid shit in this year...any more than 1 more season and this show would be remembered as one that greatly overstayed its welcome...only so much they can do.

neverstoppers23

Are you kidding me SOA blows breaking bad away. Is that some kind of joke? Seriously, SOA has some okay story lines but it is kind of played out by out by now. There is not much unique about it. There is a lot of action, it doesn't have the transoformation of characters as Breaking Bad. The last episode final 11 minutes, was the best scene ever in television.

Forget about the acting, and writing, just forget about it.

Breaking Bad, pays attention to the details, to everything. The cinematography is what makes Breaking Bad great, and what makes it just so much better then SOA

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    the individual performances make this show great...the story line has thrown some stupid shit in this year...any more than 1 more season and this show would be remembered as one that greatly overstayed its welcome...only so much they can do.
    Stupid story lines? How so. Maybe the tax problem might have been just a bit too convient, but its not that out of the blue. Its not that unprobable.

Gus though is a master mind of head games. I kind of figured that they wouldn't kill gus off that easy, he is one of the main guys, he makes the show great.

But I knew Jessee would eventually go back to Walter. For one, he still called/calls him mr.white, to me that is showing a sign of respect, he calls gus by his first name.
    Also, Gus is a crazy master mind, he will do anything to rip the relationship apart of Water and Jessee. And I knew he would over stay his welcome, and he sure the hell did by poisioning Jesses GF kid. There is no way in hell Jessee will ever cook for him again. Something is bound to happen in the last episode, and i know one thing. It will leave us hanging again, Breaking Bad sure knows how to end a season. The plane crash, last year with killing the nut job, and now this year. What is going to happen?

Is that mofo going to come back to Mexico to help out Jessee? They were having a growing bound, and now that Jessee basically saved his life I really do think he is going to be bound to him, and come to realize how ****** up Gus is too.

How will they take Gus down though. That is the question of the day, who will kill gus.

Coach Potato

Just watched it. Hellz yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad jesse and walter are back at it again together. Its gonna be a great finale now that gus suspects walter and jesse just tried to kill him.

neverstoppers23

Yeah, he is surely a step ahead of him. It just seemed way to easy that Walt could kill him that easy. But I knew Jessee couldn't hate WW forever, they have been through so much, and Gus will do anything to get his way, so i knew he would piss off Jessee who is pretty damn stubborn in his own way.
    WW and Jessee had to get back together.
    I love how though at the end Walt was like KILL ME KILL ME, and he puts the barrel of the gun on his forehead.
    Walt has nothing to lose.
    How long is the DEA going to protect hank and the family though. Is hank going to find out Gus is behind this?
    Will Gus go to jail, or be killed?
    Where the **** is Mike? Its been about a week now, right since the whole shit went down? Every episode is about 1-2 day period, he has to be coming around sooner or later. Is he going to be indebeted to Jesse now, they had a bound you could tell. And after the way Gus treated him, I could see him going gangsta on him too. And that mofo is bad ass he can kill anyone.

gamemastere
    gamemastere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Curious to see wat the repercussions are for jesse fessing up about the possibility of ricin poisoning. Could cause heat if this caused him to be investigated, possibly putting heisenbergback in the saddle again.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

USA Network (NBC) may step in, is what I'm hearing.
    Most successful cable network on TV

First 1234 Last