Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Gonna fade Banker tonight, usually just copy a total from him once in a while but he said it himself... lot's of scoring happening on tnf. Let's change horses mid stream.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Gonna fade Banker tonight, usually just copy a total from him once in a while but he said it himself... lot's of scoring happening on tnf. Let's change horses mid stream.
    Lol, couldn't you just like under? Why does it have to be a fade of me?? Lol. You could be on to something I loaded up with WRs in this game for dfs, usually kiss of death for a total I play. Lol. Even put rapeburger in at qb in one lineup, I have a terrible time picking qbs for some reason! Let my woman pick the qb half the time and she cringed when I said I was using Big Ben.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

I still wish you bol! I'm just degening for ~3u tonight ten+7/under parlay. Nothing else to watch.

2daBank

I still wish you bol! I'm just degening for ~3u tonight ten+7/under parlay. Nothing else to watch.
    I'm going degen too, about to add a teaser. Lol.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Thursday night football.

Titans/steelers ov 44 (1x).. seems like scoring been up in these thu games this season, clearly I've been less hesitant to play overs in these which something I never used to do.
    Tonight really comes down to if the coaches smart enough to attack the other teams weaknesses?

If both insist on trying to pound the rock we could be in for a stinker. I don't think that will be the case tho, colts showed last week how vulnerable steelers secondary is right now with Haden hurt and think titans will have similar success as mariota been taking more shots down field from the pocket of late. He targeted the young top draft pick Davis 10x last week and expect as they get more time together they will link up on more of those shots (Davis was injured for good part of season).

On other side look no further than what Lafell and green did to titans secondary last week. Rapeburger has a better stable of weapons at his disposal and I fully expect brown, ju ju, and even Bryant to have plenty of big play oppertunities in this one. I think steelers jump out to a lead here and titans will have to throw a lot to try and keep up. 31-23 steelers.
    Adding, 2 team 6.5 point teaser -130 1x..

Steelers -.5/over 38
    Last edited by 2daBank; 11-16-17 at 05:29 PM.

2daBank

Really don't like that under, just saw steelers have another injury to secondary other than Haden. Telling ya this game gonna be played in mid to upper 20's. I mean I'm right like as often as flipping a coin!! Lol

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13605

Adding, 2 team 6.5 point teaser -130 1x..

Steelers -.5/over 38
    Like this move. I just hate hate hate Tomlin.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Like this move. I just hate hate hate Tomlin.
    I hear ya, I think it kinda a wash tonight. Neither coach exactly head of the class when it comes to X's and O's,, lol.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

2daBank

Can't believe walker just dropped that td. Might have saved steelers ats backers.

2daBank

Not sure what the head scratch is about?

2daBank

Cash the over with a quarter to spare

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Never again will I fade a Banker total, first time for everything.

2daBank

You were a week late bud, last week had few of my worst this season.

2daBank

Figures, the few teasers I've cashed I don't think ended up needing the points this season. lol

2daBank

2-0 Thursday night.

Brings thread to 40-33.,

Dynasty3669
    Dynasty3669's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3814

Nice job Bank. Every once in a while a game seems easy and actually plays out that way. Pit and the over seemed like the play last night and ultimately not too much stress involved.

Flagrant1
    Flagrant1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

What up Banker, you got anything else you like on Sunday besides the Bills ats?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant1 View Post
    What up Banker, you got anything else you like on Sunday besides the Bills ats?
    Oh yea I'm sure. I havnt actually capped card yet, bills was just one that stuck out to me without doing any homework, Obviously getting screwed on that line,, didn't know bills were gonna go all out tank mode and bench qb..honestly don't really think it matters much, Tyrod sucks and chargers more talented anyways. as I said it more a bet against chargers laying significant number of points than actually liking bills, just would have waited if I'd known this was coming.

Takes me most of a night to do the totals and just havnt gotten chance yet. Think I'm gonna get after it tonight after the woman falls asleep.

Far as sides lean browns (hold your nose special), lions (another week another square lions play!), should have grabbed eagles earlier in week, think they win by a td but not sure I want to bet into inflated line. Cardinals but waiting as Houston appears to be taking more action, would like to get a fg. Ravens fit a solid trend but kinda on fence as I don't trust them and heard earlier in week talk that Rodgers could be back in a month, little worried that news might energize team.. I'll have few plays posted by morning then the rest Sunday morning.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

i've lost and won following 2dabank

but he shows reasoning...cant ask for more than that...

aside from the fact that....bankers sharp with totals....he's got a feel for the forms of teams like very few cappers ive seen....trasnparent.

fk that guy tho hahaha

ya know im kiddin homie

TNF over 44 ....remember that TNF 1H under nasty run??

hahaha bankz is sharp

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    i've lost and won following 2dabank

but he shows reasoning...cant ask for more than that...

aside from the fact that....bankers sharp with totals....he's got a feel for the forms of teams like very few cappers ive seen....trasnparent.

fk that guy tho hahaha

ya know im kiddin homie

TNF over 44 ....remember that TNF 1H under nasty run??

hahaha bankz is sharp
    Lol, my dude!!

Man wasn't it great when we could just autobet those 1st half unders every week and know we were gonna start the week up?!?!!

I was just talking to someone saying it about time we found another auto bet that was working out! Around that same time as the thu night shitfest we also had baseball where Jamie Garcia was cashing 1st 5 innings ml and unders like a madman every 5 days!! Havnt had a great one since those 2 dried up

Appreciate the kind words bro. I've certainly never made claims I was gonna bring anyone riches, lol. just that I'll put the work in and no matter how flawed my logic may be it will be thought out and backed up with numbers and reason!

2daBank

Cardinals ml +110 (1x).. How crazy is it to like Blane Gabbert this week? . I been bagging on gabbert since he was at mizzou, was shocked he was drafted in top 10, and he never really seemed to improve at all.

That said I saw him once or twice this preseason and was really impressed, he made some throws into really tight windows, he still has plenty of athletic ability. Maybe finally getting to learn under a good offensive coach like Arians has done him some good? In fairness he has never had even a competent coach. Possible Stanton was second guy in cause he been arians guy and in system for so long? Could this be chance this former top 10 pick needs to resurrect career? Can't believe I'm saying this and I know preseason doesn't mean much but I was more impressed w what I saw than ever from him and it stuck with me.

Texans Defense has been decimated with injuries, this once elite unit is now getting picked apart week after week. 30th in league in yards allowed per pass attempt at 7.8 and the last 3 weeks it a league worst 9.8 ypa!! On season opposing qbs averaging a 100 passer rating, once again last 3 weeks it been even wore sitting at 123.7! Last 5 games teams scoring 30+ ppg! Yes they have faced some tough teams but fact is this defense hemorrhaging and the offense incapable of keeping them off the field..

As you can see I think there absolutely some merit into liking gabbert this week. His WRs will get open and if his coach trust him to take shots down the field as I believe he will plays will be there to be made.. now maybe you say it gabbert and a preseason game doesn't mean much, that true but this is what I see and the icing on the cake? He facing Tom savage! There a reason gabbert was drafted top 10 (misguided as it may have been) and that cause he has athletic ability, savage does not, zona run d good enough and they will blitz the crap out of savage who has managed to get his team 21 points total in last 2 games, 14 against bad colts d and then only 7 vs rams in a blowout. Texans lost season continues 23-16 cardinals..

2daBank

Browns +7.5 -115 (1x)... might be 1st time I've bet these bums in last 2 years. Sure there been several spots they were prob a good play but in typical Cleveland fashion they have managed to be a disaster no matter how favorable the situation. Last week they somehow managed not to cover a double digit spread in a game they rushed for over 200 yards!!! You know how tough that is to do? I feel for guys on losing end of that play and just proud I've managed to not burn money on this dumpster fire.

So after avoiding all the Cleveland pitfalls why here why now am I finally taking the plunge? Two words, Blake bortles! Everyone can jump all on the jags bandwagon all they want, I get it they rush the ball and play great defense, normally the exact kind of things I look for when a team goes on the road. Well for as much as I like those qualities in a team this still a qb league and when your wasted 1st round pick at qb has showed no signs of improvement in now his 4th year despite the teams willingness to put a talented roster around him and avoid throwing at all cost he still the same bum they drafted. Look at his numbers, year 4 and he still completing the same 58% this season he has since day 1 and has matched every year, he still throwing picks on roughly same percentage of his passes. He still takes far too many sacks, and did you watch him last week? Jags are fortunate chargers somehow bigger losers than their "franchise" qb!!

Why all this so important this week? Well browns are tops in the league in opponents average yards per rush! Much last week when chargers said they were gonna make bortles beat them (let's be real chargers ended up beating themselves) and he threw pick after pick in crunch time the browns are gonna force jags to pass to move the ball. Even more fun is it gonna be windy and cold for bortles in this one!! If this dude can come up north and win a game by more than a td on strength of his arm so be it, I'll bow my head and say congrats!

Of course I know what you thinking there another part to this: what makes me think bortles will have to throw, how are browns gonna score? More importantly can browns refrain from handing the game over by turning it over vs this stout jags defense? I believe they can, browns have a talented 2 headed backfield with Crowell and duke johnson who last week along w Kizer put up 200 yards on the ground vs a solid lions run defense, Johnson is also incredibly dangerous catching passes out of the backfield and I believe that will be something browns can do to move the ball in this game.,

Ultimately I just need kizer and browns for just once to limit the mistakes and they can not only cover but win this game. Florida boys coming to the cold to play a team that looks like a cakewalk but in all reality a tough nosed group that have not given up like some teams at this point (cough cough gmen). I think this game gonna be a little more physical than jags are expecting, browns tough in the trenches and this team wants that feeling the niners had last week. Expect browns to surprise them early but once jags settle in we gonna have a old fashion afc north slugfest! All im asking out the browns offense is to give me 14-16 points and not to put their defense in bad positions, not only do I think they can give us that but I expect the defense to help set up a score that could lead to the upset. Give me the points but don't be surprised if browns get in the win column! 19-17 someone.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Cardinals ml +110 (1x).. How crazy is it to like Blane Gabbert this week? . I been bagging on gabbert since he was at mizzou, was shocked he was drafted in top 10, and he never really seemed to improve at all.

That said I saw him once or twice this preseason and was really impressed, he made some throws into really tight windows, he still has plenty of athletic ability. Maybe finally getting to learn under a good offensive coach like Arians has done him some good? In fairness he has never had even a competent coach. Possible Stanton was second guy in cause he been arians guy and in system for so long? Could this be chance this former top 10 pick needs to resurrect career? Can't believe I'm saying this and I know preseason doesn't mean much but I was more impressed w what I saw than ever from him and it stuck with me.

Texans Defense has been decimated with injuries, this once elite unit is now getting picked apart week after week. 30th in league in yards allowed per pass attempt at 7.8 and the last 3 weeks it a league worst 9.8 ypa!! On season opposing qbs averaging a 100 passer rating, once again last 3 weeks it been even wore sitting at 123.7! Last 5 games teams scoring 30+ ppg! Yes they have faced some tough teams but fact is this defense hemorrhaging and the offense incapable of keeping them off the field..

As you can see I think there absolutely some merit into liking gabbert this week. His WRs will get open and if his coach trust him to take shots down the field as I believe he will plays will be there to be made.. now maybe you say it gabbert and a preseason game doesn't mean much, that true but this is what I see and the icing on the cake? He facing Tom savage! There a reason gabbert was drafted top 10 (misguided as it may have been) and that cause he has athletic ability, savage does not, zona run d good enough and they will blitz the crap out of savage who has managed to get his team 21 points total in last 2 games, 14 against bad colts d and then only 7 vs rams in a blowout. Texans lost season continues 23-16 cardinals..
    im tailing you on this. lets cash it

2daBank

Tampa/Miami ov 42 (1x)

2daBank

Guess it only fitting the 1st time all year i bet on garbage ass bills they bench qb after I made the play, like a big fukk me for telling everyone what a bunch of frauds they were all season. Ha ha Bills, way to screw me over and stick me with terrible number with no way to get out without swallowing bunch of juice or risk being polished middled. Maybe I'll just take chargers money line with something else to try and get money back! Starting to feel like that bills +4.5 has no chance.

2daBank

Phi/dal 1st half un 24.5 -120 (1x)

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Phi/dal 1st half un 24.5 -120 (1x)
    Morning, brotha! Was just capping this one, like it a lot. Now that you're on it, i know it's legit! BOL today Banker...

Also, special thanks to your Mizzou Tigers covering my 2u TT over with ease last night. My son and I had boys night last night and went out for wings, and that was a great watch for TT over backers.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    Morning, brotha! Was just capping this one, like it a lot. Now that you're on it, i know it's legit! BOL today Banker...

Also, special thanks to your Mizzou Tigers covering my 2u TT over with ease last night. My son and I had boys night last night and went out for wings, and that was a great watch for TT over backers.
    I dunno if me liking it makes it legit! I appreciate the vote of confidence tho! lol.. I spent tons of time on that game, I'm actually glad you see it same way cause felt like it could be pretty easy to make case for over as well although I do believe it much slower paced than some suspect, I think Dallas has to protect the holes in oline by running and getting out of daks hands fast which should lead to lot of clock moving. I think both teams can methodically move the ball but In doing so at some point the respective dlines will make a play to put them behind the chains and stall out the drive.. hopefully it plays out that way.

That awesome bro glad tigers helped you and your son enjoy the night! Can't beat that., gl today.

2daBank

Browns 1st half +4.5 (1x). Read above, scary as is I like Browns a great deal, just rather split between half and game than put 2u on them for game.

2daBank

Lions-3 (1x).. another week again trusting lions to cash as a square ass divisional road fav. What can I say I'm still a believer in this being a playoff team and to do so they got to continue winning these games. It gonna be a dogfight in chi no doubt, possible it even pushes but I just truely believe Detroit can win this game despite staffords struggles in Chicago. The defense will hold bears down and offense will do just enough, 23-17 lions. (Spoiler alert I'll most likely be backing lions again on thu hosting the Vikings!! Lol)..

Knamelis
    Knamelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8283

Bank, what's your take on your Rams hitting the road this week? At first glance I thought this would be a great spot to sell high on them, but something about that line makes me nervous.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Bank what do you think about Minnesota today? I feel like they gonna come out firing
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave shadymcgrady 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Knamelis View Post
    Bank, what's your take on your Rams hitting the road this week? At first glance I thought this would be a great spot to sell high on them, but something about that line makes me nervous.
    Kinda want to see both these teams in this game. Last time rams faced a good defense they moved ball on Seattle but failed to score in red zone all game. Vikings defense better than Seahawks imo so curious to see. I'm also curious to see rams run defense, early on you could have success w physical run game, they havnt really faced anyone of late capable of that so not sure if the run d improving or they just been playing favorable matchups? I suspect this be a game Vikings give them a heavy dose of latavious Murray. I lean under more than a side, I guess if you made me I would side w Vikings at home but it tough call.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Bank what do you think about Minnesota today? I feel like they gonna come out firing
    Good timing, just posted about it. Lol. Lean Vikings and under but stronger on total than side,

First ... 31323334353637 ... Last