BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Any real opinion on the first half? Dolphins +6??

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    Any real opinion on the first half? Dolphins +6??

I didn't really do any 1st half research. Like idea of full game better just cause phins shown a willingness to get the garbage time td so figure even if they outplayed the back door wide open.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    dolphins can't be trusted in prime time... with that said... Dolphins win outright.. I'm right with you here
    Neither team (especially the offenses) are exactly models of trustworthy consistency, lol.

Much like how I've continued to proclaim how I don't think bills are a good team I'm basically the opposite on phins and still stubbornly believe they are better than they have shown! I honestly don't feel panthers any more talented of a team but line kinda stinks. I mean who in their right mind would lay more than a td w panthers? Kind of worries me as I hardly see anyone in forum world on panthers.

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Bank I’m getting ready to play the total tonight. Respect your opinion so much(see saints vs bills lol. Thx for making me rethink my position).. I have to ask which way you see this game going. Over or under?

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Hopefully we thinking same thing

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky1g View Post
    Bank I’m getting ready to play the total tonight. Respect your opinion so much(see saints vs bills lol. Thx for making me rethink my position).. I have to ask which way you see this game going. Over or under?
    Appreciate it bro, same here nothing but respect for your work.

I made it 41 so lean over but didn't really feel great enough about my number to play it.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Appreciate it bro, same here nothing but respect for your work.

I made it 41 so lean over but didn't really feel great enough about my number to play it.
    I lean over as well. I liked what I saw from Miami's offense last week vs. Oakland. Even though they needed a garbage TD to keep it close, I feel a lot of nice plays for Miami on offense were wiped out by penalties. If they can eliminate those tonight, I think they can score 20+. But I'm with you Bank. I hate playing side and total in same game, so probably will lay off. Panthers 23-Dolphins 20.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Neither team (especially the offenses) are exactly models of trustworthy consistency, lol.

Much like how I've continued to proclaim how I don't think bills are a good team I'm basically the opposite on phins and still stubbornly believe they are better than they have shown! I honestly don't feel panthers any more talented of a team but line kinda stinks. I mean who in their right mind would lay more than a td w panthers? Kind of worries me as I hardly see anyone in forum world on panthers.
    Scam doesn't win when giving points in prime time games..

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Scam doesn't win when giving points in prime time games..
    Win it all yesterday to give some back today on the Dolphins who I called frauds before the year started. I'm disgusted with myself right now

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    I lean over as well. I liked what I saw from Miami's offense last week vs. Oakland. Even though they needed a garbage TD to keep it close, I feel a lot of nice plays for Miami on offense were wiped out by penalties. If they can eliminate those tonight, I think they can score 20+. But I'm with you Bank. I hate playing side and total in same game, so probably will lay off. Panthers 23-Dolphins 20.
    That pick right before half was beginning of the end. I knew we were sunk at that point and would have been better off with the over. My season of inconsistency continues, this week was good during full slate then proceeded to get my ass kicked on prime time, just can't put together any consistency this year, really frustrating! I've had worse years, certainly far better years but think this my most inconsistent. Last season I struggled something serious the 1st half then put together great run last 6 weeks and playoffs. Year before I was good early then gave a lot back late. This season it just up and down week to week. Hopefully we get it figured out sooner or later (preferably sooner! Lol),.

2daBank

Win it all yesterday to give some back today on the Dolphins who I called frauds before the year started. I'm disgusted with myself right now
    I just looked at lines for 1st time and thought of you instantly when I saw kc was double digit favs at ny. Was wondering if you had given up like rest of team? Lol., mcadoo pushing up my list of all time worst coaches really fast! I knew it was coming with this team the way that clown constantly throwing players under the bus, a coach simply can't do that! Everytime he gets in front of a mic he looking for someone to blame other than himself, just awful. Dude will never get another hc gig in this league, at this point I'd be surprised if he could even get a coordinator job? Not that he qualified he a terrible x and o guy to go along with horrendous ppl skills!
    Last edited by 2daBank; 11-14-17 at 12:14 PM.

2daBank

Week 11

Bills +4.5 (1x).. I believe this the 1st time all season I'll be backing the bills! Feel a little vindication on my stance they not very good after cashing tickets the last 2 weeks as they have gotten their asses beat. In typical banker fashion now that they have been exposed im willing to back them, lol.,

This more about fading the chargers which is probably also a 1st for me this season. Love me the chargers as dogs but laying 4.5 at home with the most non existent hfa in the league? This squad continues to invent new ways to lose football games! The last 2 games they have played been a comedy reel in how to lose games! This team continues to be most talented group of underachievers in the league imo, continually shooting themselves in the foot with dumb mistakes and pathetic coaching. They ripe to get picked off by a team like the bills who depend on their opponents making bad plays to beat themselves!! At the very least like most chargers games I expect this comes down to the last possession so I'll happily take what I think a pretty generous number.

2daBank

Read a unreal stat concerning cowboys posted by someone over at ctg, I didn't bother checking its accuracy as I don't doubt who posted it. Of opponents last 23 offensive drives without lee on the field they have scored on 19 of them!!

Then you consider how god awful the Dallas offense looked without smith at left tackle (honestly didn't know he was out before making the over play, clearly huge mistake by me) and how the fukk do we not bet philly? If a bum like Claiborne can destroy boys whole offense what you think that philly front 7 gonna do to them? Dallas coaching staff so incompetent, I mean I understand them trusting their backup to be able to handle a journeyman like Claiborne but after the 1st half how do you not make some type of adjustment in protection and get the guy getting abused some help? Just shows what I been saying about Garrett for years, guy a shitty coach!!

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Best pick all year Banker, you sure it ain't 10x play?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Best pick all year Banker, you sure it ain't 10x play?
    Lol. I think saints last week were probably best bet of year!! I don't ever go over 3x on a play and havnt even went over 2x yet this season. I'm much more a flat bettor, this only sport I vary units at all and I try to keep that to a minimum.

Always been incredibly difficult for me to vary bet size as I either see value or I don't, changing up bet size usually a recipe for disaster for me. honestly think only reason I do it cause most the freaking contest I play in call for "best bets" and for few seasons in row I had pretty good success doing so. probably more luck than anything tho. Lol

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Can't see myself putting less than 100 on the bills (4u) if the line holds.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Yesterday was sheer stupidity for me but that's gambling sometimes. I knew Carolina wasn't losing... Just can't justify paying -400 or whatever the line what juiced to. I was tempted to go all in moneyline... there just wasn't value.

2daBank

Can't see myself putting less than 100 on the bills (4u) if the line holds.
    I didn't want to wait on line, can't imagine it goes higher than where it sits and if it does certainly no higher than another point, 5/5.5 basically meaningless so rather get it now cause wouldn't want it at 4 or less., I honestly didn't dig into numbers much didn't feel like I needed to here, last 2 years pretty much automatic for me to take whoever getting more than a fg in charger games, usually it chargers getting the points but in this case obviously not so.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I just looked at lines for 1st time and thought of you instantly when I saw kc was double digit favs at ny. Was wondering if you had given up like rest of team? Lol., mcadoo pushing up my list of all time worst coaches really fast! I knew it was coming with this team the way that clown constantly throwing players under the bus, a coach simply can't do that! Everytime he gets in front of a mic he looking for someone to blame other than himself, just awful. Dude will never get another hc gig in this league, at this point I'd be surprised if he could even get a coordinator job? Not that he qualified he a terrible x and o guy to go along with horrendous ppl skills!
    man, its bad out here... its really all on the coach and GM... GM put together a team without an O-line which is the most important part of a football team.. without one, you see three and outs on the regular and a defense that is gassed and demoralized at this point. Reese should've been fired the second he drafted Ereck Flowers over Todd Gurley and I say this a life long Canes fan...Mcadoo with the worst play calling and game planning I've seen from a HC since Lane Kiffin called for a 76 yard field goal when he was trying to get fired from the Raiders.. its a joke

now onto the game... no one in their right mind is going to take the Giants to win this game, but the Chiefs are going to win the game, but I think the giants cover on an ugly backdoor. maybe a tease on the total which I would take the over, but theres so much better value on this weeks card.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

btw, I think the chargers are about to go on a run and win 4 in a row. don't see a loss on their schedule until they have to go to arrowhead where I actually think the chargers can win.

2daBank

btw, I think the chargers are about to go on a run and win 4 in a row. don't see a loss on their schedule until they have to go to arrowhead where I actually think the chargers can win.
    I mean talent wise chargers can play w anyone, been saying it all year. I just don't believe this team can play 4 straight games without blowing several of them! Just not in their DNA. I think they more talented than the bills without question, unfortunately they kinda tailor made for the bills, Bills rely on opponent beating themselves and chargers by far best in league at doing that. I just remembered chargers coach came from buffalo didn't he? Not sure if that matters but was something I didn't consider.. chargers could certainly win and I hope they do, I just expect it will be close as most their games are.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I mean talent wise chargers can play w anyone, been saying it all year. I just don't believe this team can play 4 straight games without blowing several of them! Just not in their DNA. I think they more talented than the bills without question, unfortunately they kinda tailor made for the bills, Bills rely on opponent beating themselves and chargers by far best in league at doing that. I just remembered chargers coach came from buffalo didn't he? Not sure if that matters but was something I didn't consider.. chargers could certainly win and I hope they do, I just expect it will be close as most their games are.
    this week is ripe for teasers.... chargers, bears, raiders.... and the Philadelphia measles.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Depends which Taylor shows up. I don't like it one bit and I'm the biggest homer. ATS is favourable at +4.5 though.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Depends which Taylor shows up. I don't like it one bit and I'm the biggest homer. ATS is favourable at +4.5 though.
    a lot of bad losses on the road with a lot of wins at home that don't look as good in hindsight. the raiders game maybe, but the Bucs are awful as is Denver apparently. Bills may be the kings of weeks 1-6 and have always disappointed down the stretch. thats why I said this week is ripe for a chargers teaser.

2daBank

a lot of bad losses on the road with a lot of wins at home that don't look as good in hindsight. the raiders game maybe, but the Bucs are awful as is Denver apparently. Bills may be the kings of weeks 1-6 and have always disappointed down the stretch. thats why I said this week is ripe for a chargers teaser.
    Nobody has beaten the bills are overrated trash drum like I have!! Far as the raider win it was chilly that day and Carr the biggest vag in the league, he terrible in 40 degrees and below like a little bitch so no real credit for that win either. None of that matters tho cause chargers beat themselves and that how bills win games. Chargers would be teasing across 0 I never do that, honestly don't even trust chargers to win, think they probably blow another game to a team that capitalizes on bad teams making mistakes.

2daBank

Hence why I like them now that even homers have given up on them! My kind of team, lol.. this a great matchup for them, bills need the other team to pretty much beat themselves, no team does that quite like the chargers. Clearly I think chargers more talented but doesn't matter cause they poorly coached group of underachieving fukk ups, perfect team for bills to steal a win against. Even more perfect chargers have absolutely no home field advantage. Bills prob pull the upset.

2daBank

So Bills benching tyrod? Who the hell is their backup anyways? Honestly doesn't really change my opinion much regarding the play, I promise my play on bills had absolutely nothing to do with stinking Tyrod Taylor! Lol., still comes down to same thing for me, bills win games by letting opponent beat themselves and no team beats themselves quite like the chargers!!

Ryermkd
    God is Good

So Bills benching tyrod? Who the hell is their backup anyways? Honestly doesn't really change my opinion much regarding the play, I promise my play on bills had absolutely nothing to do with stinking Tyrod Taylor! Lol., still comes down to same thing for me, bills win games by letting opponent beat themselves and no team beats themselves quite like the chargers!!
    Hope we see +5 or more now. I hope Peterson is solid. Taylor kinda matched up well vs SD def imo. I have high hopes for Peterson, and I'm not alone. A lot of us thought he should have been given the nod sooner. No disrespect to Vick 2.0, but he's been caught looking like a deer in the headlights a few too many times now.

2daBank

Hope we see +5 or more now. I hope Peterson is solid. Taylor kinda matched up well vs SD def imo. I have high hopes for Peterson, and I'm not alone. A lot of us thought he should have been given the nod sooner. No disrespect to Vick 2.0, but he's been caught looking like a deer in the headlights a few too many times now.
    Dude "Vick 2.0"? Not a fukkin chance, Tyrod can't sniff Vicks jock.

Makes sense, everything bills have done since preseason been aiming to future not this season. Might as well see if they have anything in this scrub before they go into offseason. Surely they were never planning on paying Taylor that be a huge mistake. I still think they garbage only reason I bet them cause chargers laying this many points is silly considering they have no home field advantage whatsoever.. Little worried that now the charger pass rush gonna be able to tee off but ultimately I'm pretty confident chargers will make boneheaded losing plays like they always do which should allow bills to hang around.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Nobody has beaten the bills are overrated trash drum like I have!! Far as the raider win it was chilly that day and Carr the biggest vag in the league, he terrible in 40 degrees and below like a little bitch so no real credit for that win either. None of that matters tho cause chargers beat themselves and that how bills win games. Chargers would be teasing across 0 I never do that, honestly don't even trust chargers to win, think they probably blow another game to a team that capitalizes on bad teams making mistakes.
    It's square, I know. But profitable this year

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4205

Banker, I know I was wrong on the Bills last week. I still can't believe they got smoked at home. Anyway, this week with Taylor getting benched in favor of rookie QB Peterman, I fully expect a pissed off Chargers team to throttle the Bills. I think the Bills have given up after their loss to the Jets a few weeks ago and it showed last week vs the Saints. By the way, the Chargers defense now has middle linebacker Perryman off IR to help the run stoppage. They shut down Fournette last week and will probably do the same to McCoy. I expect the Chargers to stack the box to limit McCoy and force Peterman to throw on 3rd and long all day. I see the Chargers winning somewhere about 27-10. I watch every Chargers game so I do have a decent insight on them. They have the worst luck of any team in the last few minutes of a close game, but I don't see this one close in the final minutes.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Or the kid goes lights out. Odds certainly in your favour, ball is definitely in your court. I'm livid with my Bills, but the score should be within 7 either way imo, so take Bills ats or stay away!

2daBank

It's square, I know. But profitable this year
    Probably so, Wong teasers been total dog shit this season, worst I've had w teasers I can remember.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Covering the # View Post
    Banker, I know I was wrong on the Bills last week. I still can't believe they got smoked at home. Anyway, this week with Taylor getting benched in favor of rookie QB Peterman, I fully expect a pissed off Chargers team to throttle the Bills. I think the Bills have given up after their loss to the Jets a few weeks ago and it showed last week vs the Saints. By the way, the Chargers defense now has middle linebacker Perryman off IR to help the run stoppage. They shut down Fournette last week and will probably do the same to McCoy. I expect the Chargers to stack the box to limit McCoy and force Peterman to throw on 3rd and long all day. I see the Chargers winning somewhere about 27-10. I watch every Chargers game so I do have a decent insight on them. They have the worst luck of any team in the last few minutes of a close game, but I don't see this one close in the final minutes.
    I've probably bet chargers more than any other team this year, feel like I have pretty good grasp on them.

I hear ya, if we talking pure talent I don't even think it close chargers vastly more talented.. Problem is chargers do the dumbest shit that cost them games all the time. Bills on other hand have done a good job taking advantage of teams mistakes, really only way Bills win games and I think chargers tailor made for them. No home field advantage whatsoever, I actually prefer chargers on the road this season, and certainly prefer them as dogs as damn near all their games come down to last possession. The coaching staff isn't aggressive at all in their offensive play calling, id be shocked if chargers ran away with it. I know nothing of this qb Bills trotting out there and yet I'm still fairly confident he better than Blake bortles! Lol. Love bills with the points but I'm wrong all the time so we shall see, lol. Gl man

2daBank

Thursday night football.

Titans/steelers ov 44 (1x).. seems like scoring been up in these thu games this season, clearly I've been less hesitant to play overs in these which something I never used to do.
    Tonight really comes down to if the coaches smart enough to attack the other teams weaknesses?

If both insist on trying to pound the rock we could be in for a stinker. I don't think that will be the case tho, colts showed last week how vulnerable steelers secondary is right now with Haden hurt and think titans will have similar success as mariota been taking more shots down field from the pocket of late. He targeted the young top draft pick Davis 10x last week and expect as they get more time together they will link up on more of those shots (Davis was injured for good part of season).

On other side look no further than what Lafell and green did to titans secondary last week. Rapeburger has a better stable of weapons at his disposal and I fully expect brown, ju ju, and even Bryant to have plenty of big play oppertunities in this one. I think steelers jump out to a lead here and titans will have to throw a lot to try and keep up. 31-23 steelers.

First ... 30313233343536 ... Last