2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Great call on Lions, square is better than trying to be sharp and wrong. Pack look awful, but with how the NFL works, I wouldn't be surprised if they win next week.

Surprised to see Pats over a TD favorite in Denver. They have always struggled, but don't think I can bet Donks with hoodie coming off a bye.

Atlanta laying 3, books obviously like them to bounce back and beat the Cowboys. I think back home in the dome they get right and win.

Bills or nothing as a home dog coming off that bad loss. Saints defense is improved but they can be ran on.

Likely passing on all the double digit spreads, I usually like dogs but wouldn't shock me if all three of those games are blowouts.
    I don't think I can bet pack vs a NFC north opponent rest of this season, certainly understand and bears laying more than a fg a bit much but just think all these teams been kicked around by pack for so long are pretty pumped about kicking them when they down. Under prob makes most sense in that game as neither coach letting those qb have enough rope to make costly mistakes.

Sharps and books alike still believe in atl because they love yards per play of which falcons still among the best on offense and I think differential as well. Don't get me wrong I agree ypp a great stat and measuring stick but stats don't tell the story w this hungover falcons team, and honestly even tho the offensive ypp still there I just don't feel like the offense runs right under stark. Assuming zeke playing which I hear they won't have another ruling till likely next week to me it Dallas or nothing taking advantage of them buying the stats when there more to falcons troubles.

You can run on saints d true, but you can also pass on bills d imo. Not to mention jets had lot of success on the ground and saints rushing attack far superior. Right or wrong I've been pretty steadfast in my belief bills not that good. I'm never opposed to being against the better team I just wouldn't do it here as saints have transformed into the kind of team I like on the road (shocking as that sounds), defense and run game travel.

2daBank

Sea/zona un 41 (1x). Just has the feel of a ugly ass game. dont think either team has hit a over vs a divisional opponent as of yet and I don't think that changes here. Preferably cards will be able to continue rushing ap over and over, prob be plenty of 3 and outs which ain't exactly great for a under as you would think, they just don't eat enough clock. When either team does move the ball id expect more drives ending in fg attempts than Tds. I wouldn't be shocked if neither team hit 20, That seems more likely than both doing so imo.

2daBank

All a sudden I can't miss a primetime game, don't get used to it. Lol

2daBank

Chargers +4.5 (1x).. grabbing this now as I see 4.5 has popped and as ya'll know I love playing the chargers when they catching a decent amount of points, I think 4.5 is a great number.

I love jags defense and adding darious could very well help what been really their only weakness the rushing d. That said jags not the only team in this game sporting a good defense that can get after the qb. Bortles has looked pretty solid the last few games but those were against the colts terrible d a bungals. Under pressure he still has a very poorly qbr and he will be under pressure in this one. Looking at a game where if chargers can get us 17-20 points it will be very tough for jags to cover this number.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Chargers +4.5 (1x).. grabbing this now as I see 4.5 has popped and as ya'll know I love playing the chargers when they catching a decent amount of points, I think 4.5 is a great number.

I love jags defense and adding darious could very well help what been really their only weakness the rushing d. That said jags not the only team in this game sporting a good defense that can get after the qb. Bortles has looked pretty solid the last few games but those were against the colts terrible d a bungals. Under pressure he still has a very poorly qbr and he will be under pressure in this one. Looking at a game where if chargers can get us 17-20 points it will be very tough for jags to cover this number.
    This was the only play I really liked this week.

2daBank

Saints -3 +105 (1x).. everywhere I look guys on the bills, maybe I'm stubborn but I still don't buy this team and think last thu night a sign of thing to come. While bills are 4-0 at home did you know those 4 wins have came curtesy of 4 teams w a combined 3 road wins, total!! Let's see them beat a good team before we buy these frauds.

As I've mentioned plenty the saints have transformed into a team I'm happy to back on the road. Run game and defense travel and saints bringing both into this game. I think saints will keep Tyrod in the pocket and beat bills at their own game winning the turnover battle.

A look back at saints history vs McDermott and you can see they lit up his more talented panthers defenses on plenty of occasions. Forget the juiced -2.5, saints win this game by a td or more so give me the plus money on -3. Saints go marching on 27-20.

2daBank

Tampa ml +105 (1x).. Fitzpatrick probably a upgrade over a banged up Winston at this moment. Jets stink on the road. Just feels like value getting the home team at plus money in a game of equally mediocre teams.

2daBank

Dallas/atl ov 48 (1.5x).. fully expect it gonna take 30 points to win this game. Big overreaction with total dropping 5 points since open I guess cause zeke? If anything I would expect no zeke equates to more passing. Smell a shootout here.

2daBank

Bungals/titans ov 40.5 (1x). Think this game could be a sneaky little shootout. None of titans 4 home games have ended w less than 42 points w several being shootouts. Bungals d been leaking oil of late and think Mariotta hammy healing enough he will start making more plays with his legs. On other side fully expect a big game out of aj green (love paying for him in dfs this week) after being embarrassed last week.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

bol Bank, liking the over in Atl. Also expect Tenn to have no problem covering by a 2 fields goals!

legend210
    legend210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Bank do you ever consider 2nd half caps? My feeling is for the Rams to cover -4.5, which I can get over here across the pond. I would expect the Houston defence to front up early but they will spend a long time on the pitch and from watching the Rams they don't seem to take their foot off the pedal when they are in the flow. What do you think?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Pick'nParlays View Post
    bol Bank, liking the over in Atl. Also expect Tenn to have no problem covering by a 2 fields goals!
    I don't trust titans defense enough to play them, especially in a week I think green prob has a big time game. I made spread really close to actual line while I think there quite a bit of value in over. If you like titans might wanna consider their team total over. Gl buddy

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by legend210 View Post
    Bank do you ever consider 2nd half caps? My feeling is for the Rams to cover -4.5, which I can get over here across the pond. I would expect the Houston defence to front up early but they will spend a long time on the pitch and from watching the Rams they don't seem to take their foot off the pedal when they are in the flow. What do you think?
    I've honestly never considered it man. I play 2nd halves quite often but that after I see the 1st, lol.

I think you make a really good and strong case for backing rams that way. I'm trying to run thru scenarios how this game could play out where I wouldn't like that bet at halftime and I can't think of many. seems like pretty good play.

2daBank

Vikings/skins u41 (1x)

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Goodluck today. Interesting read on bills saints. Buffalo has made my finalist list. Maybe I’ll pass..I’m a bills fan. sometimes the bills make me bet with emotions and not with my head. I will say that if saints can keep Tyrod in the pocket they would have to have an exceptional game plan. He’s a magician back there. There’s a lot of excitement in the air in Buffalo. Rolling out Kelvin Benjamin..I’m hear8ng Charles clay back in lineup too. Will not be an easy win for saints. Bills D has been good. That game we saw last Thursday still has me confused about this team but that game just had a deflating feeling surrounding it. Most bills fans went into it saying “these are the games we lose..sure enough, they lost and looked terrible. Bad spot. Today, is perfect western New York weather, bills will be better then they were Thursday night..

blumpkin
    blumpkin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5754

Bank, any thoughts on the giants, 49ers total of 42? Two really bad defenses might give these offenses some opportunities to put some points on the board.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by blumpkin View Post
    Bank, any thoughts on the giants, 49ers total of 42? Two really bad defenses might give these offenses some opportunities to put some points on the board.
    i honestly have no idea how this game flow gonna play out bro. It could be one of those 2 terrible teams sneaky high scoring deals but I like so many others didnt feel need to concern myself w this one.

I do think there some sneaky cheap dfs fantasy options, niners backup tight end celek really cheap and gmen been terrible against tight ends, last week te's ive never heard of on rams were scoring! I'm using him in about 30% of my dfs lineups. I also to lessor extent like gmen rb darkwa, I'd absolutely love him if I trusted mcadoo not to be a complete moron but that hard to do! So guess I def see some opportunity for the offenses, just for me I think there other games easier to predict game flow.

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky1g View Post
    Goodluck today. Interesting read on bills saints. Buffalo has made my finalist list. Maybe I’ll pass..I’m a bills fan. sometimes the bills make me bet with emotions and not with my head. I will say that if saints can keep Tyrod in the pocket they would have to have an exceptional game plan. He’s a magician back there. There’s a lot of excitement in the air in Buffalo. Rolling out Kelvin Benjamin..I’m hear8ng Charles clay back in lineup too. Will not be an easy win for saints. Bills D has been good. That game we saw last Thursday still has me confused about this team but that game just had a deflating feeling surrounding it. Most bills fans went into it saying “these are the games we lose..sure enough, they lost and looked terrible. Bad spot. Today, is perfect western New York weather, bills will be better then they were Thursday night..
    I’m a diehard Saints fan and have a slight lean on the Bills. Y’all get Clay back and we are losing Vaccaro for this game. That will be big. Should be a super close game

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky1g View Post
    I'm sure they will play better than thu, they also playing a much better team. I also look back to when Tampa came into buffalo and Jamis shredded them, I just don't think bills pass defense is very good, I think they have had a incredibly easy schedule. Brees been doing a number on McDermott defenses for years and i feel pretty strongly he had more talented defenses in Carolina than he does right now. Think bills have to win turnover battle and saints been very good in that area as well. Maybe if it was colder in buffalo id have concerns but temps in 40s I think equals saints offense doing whatever they want., as I like to say "I'm wrong all the time tho", lol. Gl today.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    I’m a diehard Saints fan and have a slight lean on the Bills. Y’all get Clay back and we are losing Vaccaro for this game. That will be big. Should be a super close game
    Funny cause the diehard bills fan I talk to on another site (he actually been very good on bills games all year) is on saints. Nobody confident in their own team it seems, lol. I don't like vaccaro being out but not enough to scare me off saints as I think their offense light years better than bills.

BreesIsTheGOAT

Funny cause the diehard bills fan I talk to on another site (he actually been very good on bills games all year) is on saints. Nobody confident in their own team it seems, lol.
    Oh I’m extremely confident on the Saints. Has 0 to do with confidence and everything to do with matchups. Saints are clearly the better team. Just a beat up offensive line and losing Vaccaro is or could be big. This is a game where they will try and run the ball all game long and I’m interested to see how our linebackers match up. If it’s in New Orleans it’s a double digit win.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    Oh I’m extremely confident on the Saints. Has 0 to do with confidence and everything to do with matchups. Saints are clearly the better team. Just a beat up offensive line and losing Vaccaro is or could be big. This is a game where they will try and run the ball all game long and I’m interested to see how our linebackers match up. If it’s in New Orleans it’s a double digit win.
    To me most favorable matchup in this game saints passing game vs bills pass defense. Maybe I still don't have enough respect for bills, I dunno we shall see. I still don't think they all that good and adding a fat wr doesn't change my mind on that, lol.

BreesIsTheGOAT

To me most favorable matchup in this game saints passing game vs bills pass defense. Maybe I still don't have enough respect for bills, I dunno we shall see. I still don't think they all that good and adding a fat wr doesn't change my mind on that, lol.
    😂😂😂 trust me my man, I hope we win! GL on your play.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Good luck Banker

2daBank

Full week 10 card

Chargers +4.5 (1x)

Saints -3 +105 (1x)

Bucs ml +105 (1x)

Cincy/ten ov 40.5 (1x)

Dallas/atl ov 48 (1.5x)

Minny/skins un 41 (1x)
    Points Awarded:

The Hat gave 2daBank 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Good luck Banker
    Thanks buddy.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Hey Bank... How's your girl doin man? Like the card today. And happy to see you giving props to my Canes in the college thread. Was at the game last night. My ears are still ringing it was so LOUD and the whole stadium was shaking. About time we had something to party about in S. Fla!! Let me get back to polishing my turnover chain...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Hey Bank... How's your girl doin man? Like the card today. And happy to see you giving props to my Canes in the college thread. Was at the game last night. My ears are still ringing it was so LOUD and the whole stadium was shaking. About time we had something to party about in S. Fla!! Let me get back to polishing my turnover chain...
    Lol, I've always loved the canes! Sweet to see them back.

She doing good man, new meds have her breathing and heart rate much better. Still has a biopsy on her lungs next week but for now everything good, thanks for asking.

2daBank

Full week 10 card

Chargers +4.5 (1x)

Saints -3 +105 (1x)

Bucs ml +105 (1x)

Cincy/ten ov 40.5 (1x)

Dallas/atl ov 48 (1.5x)

Minny/skins un 41 (1x)
    Might as well add now as losing line value.

Broncos +7 -115 (1x)..

2daBank

Gotta be shocking to see me on donks right? I been telling ya all year how bad I thought they were and lately I've finally been proven right. Well it has finally gotten to the point they actually playing worse than they really are. Donks always give Brady and co a tough time in Denver, time for little course correction. Pats prob win but I think we talking a 3-4 point game as the defense will rise up and keep them in it. All I'm asking is for the offense to give me 17-20 vs a not very good pats defense and they will cover!!

Kiddpokerr
    Kiddpokerr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1042

Love Broncos tonight bud!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddpokerr View Post
    Love Broncos tonight bud!
    Yea, pretty much a automatic for guys like us lol. Gl today

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Card looks good banker. Any thoughts on bills game total? I was leaning under..

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Good to see ya still kickin it here, banks. hope all's well, read quickly about your wife...glad she's doing better.

love the UM love hehehehe great having dominating football back in miami......the fins are a laughing joke again, aside from looking at times promising.....guy's doing a line in his office...couldnt make that shit up! me and my die hard fin fan homies were like , wtf can we say?? hahaha guy got got by a hoe hahaha a joke, remember that bullygate shit?

anyways, let's get it today bank. glad you're around

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4205

Like most of the card you have Banker. Except for the Saints. Buffalo is a beast and covering machine at home for the last few years. I played Buffalo ml +125.

First ... 28293031323334 ... Last